Trailer Park Hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
NC-hotwife-hubby
Pervert

Re: Trailer Park Hotwife

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:39 pm

Last night Brenda was male and I dressed up as a girl for her
She grab my ass and ask what's for dinner baby. As I cooked.
After dinner while I was washing dishes she came up behind me and fingering my ass. She took me to bed and raised my legs over my head and fucked me really good. My dick stayed baby small but I came, she talks so dirty that it makes me feel girly and easy to cum.
We cuddled in bed and talked about the upcoming weekend.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:46 am

That sounds so sexxxy NC-h-h. Would love ❤️ to hear all about your naughty plans for the weekend

NC-hotwife-hubby
Pervert

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:06 am

Well for now, lol. It's me and bbc dressed as women and Brenda and fireman are as men. Brenda mentioned that maybe I'll be fireman 's date and bbc is her date. Idk about that but, I'm sure Brenda will get stuffed and I'll clean up, lol.
Also she talked about seeing Mr. 10 again. She is really craving that big BBC.....

NC-hotwife-hubby
Pervert

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:10 am

Well, we meet fireman and his bbc at a place for drinks n food. People looked but not much.
Brenda sat with bbc and I with fireman. Lots of touching and gripping.
I liked it though. When I had to go to the bathroom, bbc also dressed as a woman went with me. We talked about how nice it was going. She said Brenda was so masculine and couldn't wait for her to fuck her . She said fireman wants you bad too, girl. I said why. He likes how you submit to Brenda and now him.
We left in different cars. I rode with fireman and Brenda took bbc .
We talked and he kept his hand on my thighs the whole way.
We got there, no Brenda. I said I wonder where they are. Fireman said, girl it's me n you. Brenda and bbc are together tonight.
He leaned in and kissed me. Squeezes my ass. I just do what I think he wants and dropped to suck him off. He drops his pants and I start.
He moans and is about to cum but pulls out. He picks me up and pushes me over the back of the couch and rips my panties off and pulls out my butt plug and starts fucking my ass .....
He fucks hard n fast. I act like a girl and moan. My little cock starts cumming and he fills my ass with his cum.
He pulls out and I try holding in the cum but it gets out some. He says I'm a good girl. He gets in bed and says for me to come lay down
He wants my face on his belly so he can play with my wig and I can suck his cock.
. We had sex 1 more time before he fell asleep.
He said he really liked Brenda and his bbc did too. He said that I've come around more n more and we make a great 4 some . I agreed.
He said tomorrow that him and Brenda and her dressed as a woman are hanging out. And if I wanted to see bbc I could but I'd have to be dressed as my way I choose.....

NC-hotwife-hubby
Pervert

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:11 am

I went home while Brenda drove to fireman 's place. When I got home bbc was there all dressed as a man? I said hi and he said I bet you had fun and I said yes. He said I'm sorry but I've been called for work at the hospital. I said that's ok. After he left I showered and texted Brenda. She was having a great time and told me sorry for my date having to leave. I said it's ok . She said when I get home tomorrow your ass is my babygirl. I said really. Yes. You better be dressed. I said yes daddy .
When she got home I was dressed and ready. She comes in all happy. Kissing me and telling me how sore she is and that I should go to the bedroom. I got on the bed and she got her strap on and lubed me up and entered me and started fucking me. As always telling me how sexy I am as a girl and how much she loves fucking me. She reached around and jerking my cock. I say I'm close to cumming and she pushes harder and I cum. We lay there all tired. She kissed me said I love you and she went to get cleaned up.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Pervert

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:13 am

She said Abby is coming over tonight, that she needs some pussy. And I can be a man tonight and she wants to watch me fuck Abby. I said great...

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:50 am

Thanks for the updates NC-h-h. Really hot.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Pervert

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:27 am

Yes 99 is was hott.
Brenda thinks about sex everyday. She is going to see Mr. 10 this week. I told her I'd be ok with him coming here. I can hide in the bedroom bathroom and clean up after he is gone or if you want I can watch from a corner while you get fucked and clean up faster. She smiled and said you watch and clean me fast.
Now back to Abby. She came over after Brenda and her got off work. I cooked while they showered and got into robes. I could hear Abby moaning, that means Brenda is eating pussy. I was half hard.
After dinner Abby and I sat on the couch and started flirting and kissing. Brenda watched from the recliner and played with a vibrator.
We all went to bed and Brenda sat up against the headboard and Abby got face down in her shaved pussy and I got my cock out and fucked her hard. I also got to fuck her while her n Brenda was in a 69.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:37 am

NC-h-h you are getting your share of pussy just not Brenda's ? Did she use a strapon on you while you were fucking Abby?