"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:58 am

twoon1curious wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:23 am
For us, it boosts her confidence and self image, especially due to the hot and hung guys she attracts. For me, its a total validation that I have a desirable wife. Also a huge turn on seeing her aroused, much like watching port but 10x more erotic. Finally, the taboo of doing something you arent supposed to do. Hearing my wife speak so plainly about how she feels fucking and procreation come hand in hand so when fucking to procreate is the underlying purpose so shes only interested in alpha guys that drive her primal instinct to procreate. This has led to several occasions where the alpha bull type guy actually does attempt to provide her with his off spring. Its something we understood could happen anyway when a man and a women have sex, but when the guy is intent on it and is visiting her frequently, she usually becomes receptive to his intentions to impregnate her. We only allow this because we are so confident in our relationship and the child would be raised as if it were both of ours. So, there would be nothing unfair to the child or our family. Should the child look nothing like me, we would explain that she was artificially inseminated. Either way, thousands of children are born from fathers who arent the husband without the child or even the husband ever knowing. This was the child is conceived with proper intentions rather out of deceit.
My wife gave birth to her lovers baby August 11, they are beyond words happy. Her lover signed the birth certificates so there’s no doubt who the father is. Their baby was conceived because this is what they wanted and I had encouraged him to be the male in her life.

sissy pauline

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:42 am

I think every man secretly loves to imagine his wife as an irresistible sex Goddess desired and worshipped by many.

Agree?

vette19690
Prepubescent

Unread post by vette19690 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:28 am

WHY? It's AMAZING watching her orgasm on another cock or with another woman between her slut thighs!

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:55 am

I have posted a few times on this thread and I think the bottom line is...if you have never experienced seeing and hearing your wife getting fucked by another guy or woman you will not understand. And then with some guys she lets them fill her beautiful pussy with cum, seeing another man bust a nut in your beautiful wife's pussy and his cum running out as she cums is mind blowing!

hotwifelina
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifelina » Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:29 am

Yes, it’s super intense once you see your beautiful slutwife, all dressed and ready and having her pussy, Ass & mouth stretched properly and you see the big smile on her face/grin while she looks back at you as you take pictures and she tells you to watch /learn as you jerk off as a real man stretches her OPEN properly and she’s just CUMMING on his cock!! After he bursts his load all that sticky gooey creamy CUM in her fertile MARRIED pussy/Ass as she is being in control!! It is so intense!!!! there’s no words to describe it!! It’s super hot & not to mention as she’s getting ready and dressed for her dates and putting on her lingerie and her make up as you’re only ALLOWED to watch and she WON’T make you touch her you just drip pre-cum nonstop!!!
Slutwife Lina & Cuckold Hubby Enzo, LOVES TO WATCH ME SUCK&FUCK HUNG COCKS BAREBACK!,As he jerks off, takes pics & licks my used CUMMED in pussy/ass ALL CLEAN!♠ HUNG GUYS APPLY! BLK’s 9"+ & VERY THICK PERFERRED! 💍🦄♠️

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:54 am

Um, Lisa likes me touching her. She really likes me kissing her with another cock in her pussy. There's no humiliation, no withholding sex, no cage, just fun for the two of us. Not everyone who shares his wife is a coukold or into humiliation. I just love my wife enjoying other men. She's happy I'm happy.

TommoGB
Virgin

Unread post by TommoGB » Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:59 am

54321 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:42 am
I think every man secretly loves to imagine his wife as an irresistible sex Goddess desired and worshipped by many.

Agree?

See, I'm exactly the same as you about this.

I've always been attracted to ladies who like to dress in revealing outfits regardless whether they're single or married.

Yet even these days there still seems to be a LOT and I mean an extreme a LOT of men who highly dislike their GF/wives dressing that way in public regardless if she's with her (main) man or not.

For me, having a "sex Goddess" on my arm who will (hopefully) always come back to me is worth way, waaaayyy more than all of the money in the world, only followed by good health. So if she has a higher libido than me then why not let her go get it more from someone else...

TommoGB
Virgin

Unread post by TommoGB » Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:11 am

"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man".

I've had this discussion many, maaannny times in life or to some extent of a conversation. I've given up around "normy" social circles, they simply don't get it at all. Most of such men consider FMF arrangements as completely acceptable, just not MFM. You can't reason with (most of) them at all, especially the religious *cough...* lunatic types.