Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
venus-can99
OHW Addict

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:56 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:06 am

I would agree wholeheartedly…what LFA and A have together is a amazing thing to witness, while obviously I know a “ bit “ more than others here, I would sum it up as the same way !

I am privileged to witness their love !

G
Thats such a wonderful sentiment G. I am sure LFA and A feel the same way about having youin their lives.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:06 pm

Love reading your messages, sending hugs!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:06 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:56 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:06 am

I would agree wholeheartedly…what LFA and A have together is a amazing thing to witness, while obviously I know a “ bit “ more than others here, I would sum it up as the same way !

I am privileged to witness their love !

G
Thats such a wonderful sentiment G. I am sure LFA and A feel the same way about having youin their lives.
Thank you G. And Venus, you are right. We think G is fabulous :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:07 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:06 pm
Love reading your messages, sending hugs!
Thank you friend. I hope you guys are doing well too. Hugs right back.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:18 am

I had a date with G last week :)

My birthday is coming up and Adventurer and I had a vacation planned, so G wanted to see me before we left. He even brought me a birthday gift! As for sexy bits, I had a great time :)

I was in my bra and panties when he arrived. We kissed at the door for a long time. I sat on the bed while he put his stuff down, and when he walked by me to go put lunch in the fridge, he paused to kiss my legs. It was sweet. On his walk back, he stopped for a kiss on the lips. And I helped him remove his shirt. Then his pants. He swapped places with me on the bed and I gave him a blow job for awhile. He seemed to enjoy it :)

I removed my bra and he fondled my breasts against his cock for a bit, then he stood up. I removed my panties and he leaned me back on the bed so he could go down on me. He spent a fair bit of time there, and I loved it.

I told him that I wanted him inside me. He stood up and rubbed his cock against me a bit and slid the tip in. I pulled him in deeper. We fucked for awhile with his eyes smiling down at me. I came. The second time I came, he had been slowing his stroke a bit and I was just on the edge. I used my hips and legs to thrust up onto him a bit and pushed myself over. He almost came too. When I pulled off, his cock was dripping pre-cum. I used my finger to wipe it and licked my finger clean. Then he plunged back into me and came hard.

After that was when he gave me my gift and we had a chat. We cuddled under the sheets for awhile and kissed a lot. When he started to stir, I used my hand to assist and then used my mouth. I rode him when he was hard and he said that he loved that view of me on top. I told him that I loved fucking him.

We switched to a position with him standing and me laying on my back. He fucked me really hard. He can last long in the second round, so he doesn't hold back in terms of vigor. After he came, his cock stayed hard for a bit and he continued to thrust into me. He said he wanted to get his cum really deep into me so Adventurer could find it later. When he pulled out, his cock was VERY messy.

Round three came after we at lunch. He had brought bagels with salmon and cream cheese. They were a bit messy to eat in bed with the sesame seeds, but I still thought it was very sweet and thoughtful of him. After we ate, we were cuddling and talking and I was stroking his chest. I ran my fingers over his cock and he started to get hard. I was very slow and gentle and enjoyed feeling his cock get harder and harder. I asked him to fuck me.

He stood and fucked me hard. I came a lot. He didn't. He needed to take a break so we lay next to each other. I stroked him a bit and then took him in my mouth. I was gentle and adoring with his penis -- lots of kisses and tender licks. Some slow, deep gulps. As I picked up speed, he made sexy sounds. I lifted my mouth off and was going to use my hand a bit when he said he was about to cum. I returned my mouth and he spurted so much delicious cum into my waiting mouth.

I had a meeting at 1 that I needed to get home for, so we didn't have time for round 4. We cuddled a bit and then got dressed. He walked me to the car and kissed me goodbye.

So that was my birthday date. Pretty good if you ask me :)

silky nylons
Pervert

Unread post by silky nylons » Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:52 am

That's so beautiful. Need to make a video of that! ;)

venus-can99
OHW Addict

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:04 am

Happy birthday in advance LFA. What a thoughtful gift from G :D - and I dont mean the wrapped one ;) every woman should be lucky to get one

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:25 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:18 am
I had a date with G last week :)

My birthday is coming up and Adventurer and I had a vacation planned,
so G wanted to see me before we left. He even brought me a birthday gift! As for sexy bits, I had a great time

I was in my bra and panties when he arrived. We kissed at the door for a long time. I sat on the bed while he put his stuff down, and when he walked by me to go put lunch in the fridge, he paused to kiss my legs. It was sweet. On his walk back, he stopped for a kiss on the lips. And I helped him remove his shirt. Then his pants. He swapped places with me on the bed and I gave him a blow job for awhile. He seemed to enjoy it

I removed my bra and he fondled my breasts against his cock for a bit, then he stood up. I removed my panties and he leaned me back on the bed so he could go down on me. He spent a fair bit of time there, and I loved it.

I told him that I wanted him inside me. He stood up and rubbed his cock against me a bit and slid the tip in. I pulled him in deeper. We fucked for awhile with his eyes smiling down at me. I came. The second time I came, he had been slowing his stroke a bit and I was just on the edge. I used my hips and legs to thrust up onto him a bit and pushed myself over. He almost came too. When I pulled off, his cock was dripping pre-cum. I used my finger to wipe it and licked my finger clean. Then he plunged back into me and came hard.

After that was when he gave me my gift and we had a chat. We cuddled under the sheets for awhile and kissed a lot. When he started to stir, I used my hand to assist and then used my mouth. I rode him when he was hard and he said that he loved that view of me on top. I told him that I loved fucking him.

We switched to a position with him standing and me laying on my back. He fucked me really hard. He can last long in the second round, so he doesn't hold back in terms of vigor. After he came, his cock stayed hard for a bit and he continued to thrust into me. He said he wanted to get his cum really deep into me so Adventurer could find it later. When he pulled out, his cock was VERY messy.

Round three came after we at lunch. He had brought bagels with salmon and cream cheese. They were a bit messy to eat in bed with the sesame seeds, but I still thought it was very sweet and thoughtful of him. After we ate, we were cuddling and talking and I was stroking his chest. I ran my fingers over his cock and he started to get hard. I was very slow and gentle and enjoyed feeling his cock get harder and harder. I asked him to fuck me.

He stood and fucked me hard. I came a lot. He didn't. He needed to take a break so we lay next to each other. I stroked him a bit and then took him in my mouth. I was gentle and adoring with his penis -- lots of kisses and tender licks. Some slow, deep gulps. As I picked up speed, he made sexy sounds. I lifted my mouth off and was going to use my hand a bit when he said he was about to cum. I returned my mouth and he spurted so much delicious cum into my waiting mouth.

I had a meeting at 1 that I needed to get home for, so we didn't have time for round 4. We cuddled a bit and then got dressed. He walked me to the car and kissed me goodbye.

So that was my birthday date. Pretty good if you ask me :)

LFA
- I hope your birthday is even half as good as your morning with G. :up: :up: :D
- Have you and A had your vaca already?
- I can think of a good use for some of that cream cheese. :shock: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:49 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:25 am

LFA
- I hope your birthday is even half as good as your morning with G. :up: :up: :D
Thank you. The birthday is still approaching, but the celebrations have begun. I'm a big fan of biryhdays, so I enjoy stretching out the celebration time.

As for vacation, we are away right now! It has been a great time away, but included a few days with extended family. I love my in laws, but am ready for some time apart now. Fortunately, we parted ways this morning and will now have 30 hours or so of just the two of us before we head home.

I'm very much looking forward to a birthday dinner and then "dessert" back in the hotel. I'm leaning towards vanilla birthday sex, but with lots of kinky sprinkles.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Sep 24, 2024 4:34 pm

Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:49 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:25 am

LFA
Thank you. The birthday is still approaching, but the celebrations have begun. I'm a big fan of biryhdays, so I enjoy stretching out the celebration time.

As for vacation, we are away right now! It has been a great time away, but included a few days with extended family. I love my in laws, but am ready for some time apart now. Fortunately, we parted ways this morning and will now have 30 hours or so of just the two of us before we head home.

I'm very much looking forward to a birthday dinner and then "dessert" back in the hotel. I'm leaning towards vanilla birthday sex, but with lots of kinky sprinkles.
LFA
- Gee the bin is always empty when I go to Bulk Barn. :lol: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:59 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2024 4:34 pm

LFA
- Gee the bin is always empty when I go to Bulk Barn. :lol: :lol:
Lol. Maybe you just need to ask. You never know what might be reserved for very special customers.

IowaGent
Experienced

Unread post by IowaGent » Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:09 pm

Hello LFA... I'm missing hearing about your fun adventures. I hope you will be willing to share an update soon. :cool:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:48 am

IowaGent wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:09 pm
Hello LFA... I'm missing hearing about your fun adventures. I hope you will be willing to share an update soon. :cool:
Hello friend. Sorry, there hasn't been too much to update lately. Life has been busy and there has been more "real life" rather than "hot wife" things going on. I can report that Sir surprised me and remembered my birthday. We hadn't chatted for over a month and I was pretty sure he would not remember. In fact, I was kind of using at as a barometer for myself. If he didn't say hello by my birthday I could take it as a sign that he had moved on. There hasn't been much interaction in the past year and the chemistry has kind of fizzled. Lo and behold, he sent a birthday text around 7 that night :)

We had a really nice chat and caught up a bit on each other's lives. After 40 minutes or so, I received a text from one of my siblings and I said that I had to go be sociable with family. He totally understood and signed off with a message of "Good night Birthday Beauty." For some reason that little compliment really stuck with me. I think it is because I know that he genuinely meant it. Maybe it makes me sound vain and full of myself, but I mentioned to Adventurer that small flirtations like that are a big part of what I love about being a hot wife.

I can also report that Adventurer and I had some amazing sex for my birthday too. I made a request to be tied to the bed with silk scarves and then pleasured until I was begging him to fuck me. Then I wanted him to fuck me missionary style so that I could wrap my legs around him and look into his eyes as he made me cum. He happily obliged.

The next day, he made a request. It was naughtier than mine :twisted: My husband can have a very twisted mind now and again. LOL. He wanted to write on me with lipstick, then face fuck me until I was a drooly mess. Since I love cock sucking, this was an easy yes for me. I can't remember all the things he wrote on me. I know that some were sweet. I know that some were very naughty (and intended to push my limits since I'm very particular about name calling). But he rewarded me for good behavior :)

Plus, in addition to sucking his cock, I got to ride a dildo while he watched. Yes, there are videos and photos. No, they will never be posted :)

That's about it. I haven't had a date with G since September 16!!! We did have a quickie in a carpool lot one day that has partially sated me for the time being, but I am eager for more :)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 11, 2024 11:19 am

Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:48 am
IowaGent wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:09 pm
Hello friend. Sorry, there hasn't been too much to update lately. Life has been busy and there has been more "real life" rather than "hot wife" things going on. I can report that Sir surprised me and remembered my birthday. We hadn't chatted for over a month and I was pretty sure he would not remember. In fact, I was kind of using at as a barometer for myself. If he didn't say hello by my birthday I could take it as a sign that he had moved on. There hasn't been much interaction in the past year and the chemistry has kind of fizzled. Lo and behold, he sent a birthday text around 7 that night

We had a really nice chat and caught up a bit on each other's lives. After 40 minutes or so, I received a text from one of my siblings and I said that I had to go be sociable with family. He totally understood and signed off with a message of "Good night Birthday Beauty." For some reason that little compliment really stuck with me. I think it is because I know that he genuinely meant it. Maybe it makes me sound vain and full of myself, but I mentioned to Adventurer that small flirtations like that are a big part of what I love about being a hot wife.

I can also report that Adventurer and I had some amazing sex for my birthday too. I made a request to be tied to the bed with silk scarves and then pleasured until I was begging him to fuck me. Then I wanted him to fuck me missionary style so that I could wrap my legs around him and look into his eyes as he made me cum. He happily obliged.

The next day, he made a request. It was naughtier than mine :twisted: My husband can have a very twisted mind now and again. LOL. He wanted to write on me with lipstick, then face fuck me until I was a drooly mess. Since I love cock sucking, this was an easy yes for me. I can't remember all the things he wrote on me. I know that some were sweet. I know that some were very naughty (and intended to push my limits since I'm very particular about name calling). But he rewarded me for good behavior

Plus, in addition to sucking his cock, I got to ride a dildo while he watched. Yes, there are videos and photos. No, they will never be posted :)

That's about it. I haven't had a date with G since September 16!!! We did have a quickie in a carpool lot one day that has partially sated me for the time being, but I am eager for more
LFA
- I hate when 'real life' gets in the way, however that's life. :(
- Plan 'A'. The best you can hope for no matter what. Glad you had a nice B'day. :up: :up: :D
- Glad you are still around. :D

venus-can99
OHW Addict

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:48 am

Thanks for the update LFA. What Sir said I think is a true reflection of you. You are definitely beautiful on the outside but as G A and Sir can attest - you have an inner beauty as well that shows very well.
On that note - Happy Thanksgiving.

IowaGent
Experienced

Unread post by IowaGent » Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:18 am

Thank you for the update LFA! Even your ‘not much to update’ updates are hot! Hopefully you can do something about that “September 16” thing soon! Good to hear that Sir is still around and caring for you. :cool:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:08 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2024 11:19 am

LFA
- I hate when 'real life' gets in the way, however that's life. :(
- Plan 'A'. The best you can hope for no matter what. Glad you had a nice B'day. :up: :up: :D
- Glad you are still around. :D
Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:10 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:48 am
Thanks for the update LFA. What Sir said I think is a true reflection of you. You are definitely beautiful on the outside but as G A and Sir can attest - you have an inner beauty as well that shows very well.
On that note - Happy Thanksgiving.
Thank you Venus. You are very kind....and happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:14 am

IowaGent wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:18 am
Thank you for the update LFA! Even your ‘not much to update’ updates are hot! Hopefully you can do something about that “September 16” thing soon! Good to hear that Sir is still around and caring for you. :cool:
Thanks Iowa Gent. I hope so too. As for Sir, he hasn't reached out again. I think that's just the way our relationship will be. But I enjoy our interactions when they happen.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:11 am

Friday is my hot wife anniversary! It will have been four years since I nervously got in a car with my husband, held his hand and wondered out loud if the man we were about to meet in a park would be disappointed when he saw me, or if we'd have chemistry, and if I could even go through with anything. And also four years since I gave that man a blowjob on a park trail and smiled at my husband so proud of the sexy step we had taken. It is crazy how time flies.

In honour of our anniversary (and because it was recently Canadian Thanksgiving), I want to pause and say how grateful I am for all that I've experienced over the past four years. It has been a tremendous adventure, and even the set backs (rude guys online, someone posting my pics without permission, swinger experiences gone bad, etc.) have been times of learning. I have grown as an individual and we have also grown as a couple as we've navigated challenges and learned to communicate through them. I am thankful that we took that leap four years ago.

I also want to thank G -- who was that first man in a park and continued to be my favourite of all our adventures. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend to help me explore all that I wanted to explore. He was patient and kind, always respected my marriage first, and was also sexy AF :) Not every man would satisfy my whim to have sex in a cemetery, or fuck me on the tailgate of my car. His friendship and love has meant so much to me.

If this post sounds a bit like an ending, it is because it might be. Adventurer and I are going to be taking a break from the lifestyle, at least for awhile. He has lost his interest in having a hot wife (well, I'm still hot...and he's still interested in me, LOL, but not in sharing me with others). He asked me to take a step back and I'm honouring that request.

Adventurer and I are doing great and are talking through this using all our communication skills. G has been amazingly understanding and gracious. He's giving us the space we need, even though I suspect it hurts him a great deal. And I'm navigating a whole host of emotions as I navigate what this means for me. The ladies in the lounge have been so helpful to me in that regard. (Thank you ladies!)

I thought about not posting anything publicly about this, but realized that it is important for this forum to include authentic experiences including breaks and endings. So this is my turn to share the hard stuff. Thanks, in advance, for your understanding and support.

I might still linger around this site, lurking and reading what the rest of you are up to. I've felt a true friendship with many of you and will continue to wish you all the best wherever this adventure takes you. XOXOX

venus-can99
OHW Addict

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 6:46 am

Thank you for this honest post LFA - laying bare yours and A's emotions. Thanks for sharing your experiences along the way always with a smile, polite and funny comments. Wish you, A and G the very best in all your future pursuits.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Wed Oct 23, 2024 6:54 am

What a difficult message to navigate, and you did it beautifully. It's been a magnificent thrill to ride along in your wake as you've shared your wonderful ride with us, and personally I can't thank you enough. The dynamic between you, your awesome husband and your lover G has been one that many envy.
I absolutely respect the move to reaffirm the strength of your marriage. Total respect to you, to Adventurer and to G, and I wish you nothing but blessings in the future.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Oct 23, 2024 7:00 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2024 6:46 am
Thank you for this honest post LFA - laying bare yours and A's emotions. Thanks for sharing your experiences along the way always with a smile, polite and funny comments. Wish you, A and G the very best in all your future pursuits.
LFA
- I can't say it any better than VC99 other than to add that you, A & G will be missed and it would be great if you dropped by once in awhile. :up: :up: :D
- The only other thing I would ask is if you and A would consider moving your threads to the Library so they shouldn't get deleted if no more posts should happen.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:57 am

I haven’t been posted but have been following the whole time. I can completely understand what you guys are going through. In our case it was Shirley who decided to stop. I am the one having a very hard time with it ending. It’s a very difficult thing to give up. I wish all 3 of you the best and hope you keep us posted.

Late
Virgin

Unread post by Late » Wed Oct 23, 2024 7:08 pm

I am as happy to support your decision as I was to read about your adventures. Yours was always one of the first ones I would look for when I came here. You will be missed, but then you already knew that. Take care and continue to enjoy life and each other.

Late