Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
hotwifefan1
Prepubescent

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by hotwifefan1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Fuck not chck! Damn autofill!

judyduzit2
Prepubescent

Unread post by judyduzit2 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:54 pm

I asked her if her fuckbuddy liked her pussy. She said "No, baby, he Loved my pussy" :o

judyduzit2
Prepubescent

Unread post by judyduzit2 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm

OK, how about this one fellow hubbies. This one was a real load loser for me. I was pumping her deep, asking her about her new FB. I said " what does he liked best, your head or your pussy". She said " he must like both, he shot off in both"

GreatSmile
Virgin

Unread post by GreatSmile » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:31 pm

After the last time we had a MFM she said that she'd rather just have the guy "take" what he wants instead of asking her if something was OK to do to her. That absolutely shocked me although when she did her first BBC he fucked her mouth pretty hard and she was very turned on.
Mr. GreatSmile

bigbugz
Virgin

Unread post by bigbugz » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 am

LauraJim wrote:While giving me a great blowjob as Doug was taking her from behind, she paused and looked up at me with a dreamy look and said...honey, he's in my ass.
My word I have got to get the Misses to talk like this

wishnnhopn42long
Prepubescent

Unread post by wishnnhopn42long » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 pm

My wifes first marriage lasted 28 years and she never performed oral. I know it's true because the first time I asked her to do me she obviously didn't have a clue. Now she is great at it, and after curling my toes the other night, she looked at me and said, " Oh, I love sucking cock". Whew!
And the hot thing is what she DIDN'T say. I love sucking "YOUR" cock. I think we are making progress.

MyAfricanLady
Prepubescent

Unread post by MyAfricanLady » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:29 am

My wife and me just got married, after spending the last year on different continents.
She and I spend a lot of time talking, and she is now hot for it, noticing how horny I get from this.

We are at the wannabe's still, but she talks about it now without any reservations.
Its become a game now, she likes teasing me, and she may surprise me, maybe even sooner then I expect.
She tells me she wants a normal size cock, like me, because she likes the way I fit her pussy.

So I asked her to visit Amsterdam, and have a stroll around the red ligth district, just for fun.
I was thinking we would visit some sex shops, and get both of us in a dirty mindset.

Her response stunned me: "Too bad there are no men there, with their crotch visible, so I can choose what I want"

My jaw dropped to the floor.
She is more into this than I realized.
Hotwife since 2011-07-20. Encounters: 13; Number of Cocks: 7; Bareback+creampie: 1;

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:45 am

:cool: I really enjoyed reading the comment above where the cheating wife says, `I love it when you take this pussy back.' My HW and I are really into the reclaiming sex thing. Last week, after another jaunt with one of her boyfriends, she told me, `Fuck me and make me your wife again.'

GreatSmile
Virgin

Unread post by GreatSmile » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Today a FB asked her if she wanted to try a third guy (she's only done two guys at once). Her answer was well someone would have to lube my asshole. Yet another surprise from Mrs. GreatSmile!!

MrsSizzlesHubby
Virgin

Unread post by MrsSizzlesHubby » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Happened just a about an hour ago as we were driving home from work. My wife has been coughing lately due to allergies. She was talking about a home remedy she read about - she said, "I think I need about two teaspoons full of my dark honey".

She kept talking but my mind quit processing what she was talking about.

She said, "What?"

I replied, I'm still thinking about you and your dark honey.

She said, "Ooooh! That sounds good too!!"

sandiegodoc
Prepubescent

Unread post by sandiegodoc » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:11 pm

One morning she snuggled up to me real close and said "I really had fun last night!" It was the morning after that she had been first ever been with a total stranger, after years of regular meets with a close mutual friend. We talked about it, and I asked her if it was because of his cock size which was larger than either my best friends or mine, or his endurance, and she said no, no, that had nothing to do with it. It was all about her nervous energy about being with a total stranger that added to her fun. We invited him two more times until that wore off, but the open discussion really opened up an exciting new avenue for us both, and a few times a year we meet with out of town travelers and others that are new to us.

mike1954
Prepubescent

Unread post by mike1954 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 am

The first time I watched her with another man. We were 22, her wedding present to me was to seduce and fuck another guy. At first I thought it would be the 19 year old room service guy but when the 40 something manager showed up it was his lucky night. She said two things to him that had me cumming without touching myself.

Just as he was going to enter her the first time she turned and looked right at me and said to him "you can cum in me, it is OK, I am on the pill"

Then, after about 15 minutes of fucking her to two orgasms he said "I am going to cum in your mouth" and she said "OK".

Every time she says "OK" in a sexual setting I always get extremely excited, sometimes cum. It is submissive, sexy and yet in control. Everything a good hotwife should be.

I wrote about the night in another thread here about "any HW fuck random?" in two parts.

mike1954
Prepubescent

Unread post by mike1954 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:16 am

I have been married to my current wife for 33 years. Before her I married my high school sweetheart. Married too young. I was away at school and she lived at my house with my younger brother and mother. I had not seen her in 2 months and we were supposed to get together. She called to explain why she didn't come. After some lame excuses she finally said:

"I have something to tell you. I fucked your brother."

I became a hotwife lover that instant.

mjsocal
Experienced

Unread post by mjsocal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:01 am

After she had just fucked a stranger, she tells me, "He had a small dick" which got me because his was noticeably larger than mine.

GaryCrant
Prepubescent

Unread post by GaryCrant » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 am

me: When did you stop using condoms?
her: I never started.

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:34 am

On the occasion of my our very first MFM experience my new wife first took her lovers cock in her mouth to finish him off - swallowing down every last drop and licking him clean. As I lay on her other side waiting patiently for my turn she turned to me and mounted me for a ride. After just a few minutes her young FB had gotten another huge erection (this guy was LARGE) from watching her riding me. He edged over next to us propped his head up with one arm and displayed his waiting cock to her. Even though I'm sure she could tell I was not far from cumming she reached over , began stroking his cock, then looked down at me and said longingly "can I PLEASE go to Andrew?" All I could say was " I can see that's what you need so, go to him". From that moment on her FB knew that she was his for the taking.
Quite a night! In all, they fucked 5 times and I was even awakened at 4:30 AM to the bed bouncing from Andrew pounding her again.
Wifey and I fucked and slept for 24 hours after her lover finally had to be of his way.

plum59
Prepubescent

Unread post by plum59 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:36 am

The first time we played with another guy, we met him in a bar and after few drinks returned to our house where we had a few more drinks and we chatted then out of the blue my wife just said are you boys going to fuck me then, that was so hot we proceeded to do just that

boop_str
Prepubescent

Unread post by boop_str » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:02 am

On recounting opportunities that she passed on because she wanted to do the 'right' thing (well before our sharing discussions),

"If I knew how good this felt I would have fucked them all!"

Instant hard-on again!

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 am

I had just finished eating my own creampie, and was hard again. I started fucking her again, enjoying the loose and slippery sloppy seconds and she says: "This isn't doing anything for me. I can't feel a thing."

Another time, after seeing a co-worker of mine, she snapped her fingers and said: "He came just like that."

"Hurry up. This isn't doing anything for me.", referencing her not feeling my cock.

"Come in me, now.", again wanting me to end quickly since she wasn't feeling any pleasure from my cock.

From an old girlfriend: "How does it taste?" after throwing her leg over my face after fucking her ex-husband and planting her fresh-fucked pussy on my mouth.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 am

--One of C's fave fuckbuddies was deep inside her and he said "you have a really tight pussy." She replied, "and you have a really big dick."

--"That guy really knows how to fuck"!! This was after a session with a well hung, dominant male, who thought I was a real pussy based on his body language and smirks.

wishnnhopn42long
Prepubescent

Unread post by wishnnhopn42long » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:24 am

April 10th:
wishnnhopn42long wrote:My wifes first marriage lasted 28 years and she never performed oral. I know it's true because the first time I asked her to do me she obviously didn't have a clue. Now she is great at it, and after curling my toes the other night, she looked at me and said, " Oh, I love sucking cock". Whew!
And the hot thing is what she DIDN'T say. I love sucking "YOUR" cock. I think we are making progress.

Last night I was looking frantically for the XL condoms for a toy, (not for me), and I said "I just bought that box of 12, where the hell did they go." She said, "I used them." I said tell me about it and she said "One guy was really big and broke a couple of them" and "the others, well.... we just used them." I said I need more, tell me more. She sid the guy that was really big had her put one leg up in a chair, while he fucked her sooo deep. Then she said "his cum was dripping down my inner thigh, on those nice stockings you bought me, with the rhinestones down the back seam." She said, "Rhinestones down the back and pearls down the thigh."
Holy shit. That was the hottest thing so far, But I do think we are making progress.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Exciting Things Your Wife Has Said

Unread post by allengt » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 am

There is already a thread on this topic, moving this to that thread.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:31 am

My wife was giving me a hand job before she left for work two days ago. Just before I started cumming I hear, "Are you done yet?" since she was in a hurry to leave and wasn't even watching my cock.

rock
Trainable

Unread post by rock » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm

This is a fantastic thread, yes. Hope it's alright for an "other guy"...sorry, don't use the perjorative "bull" word" Anyway, I'm very lucky to see the most deliciously, sensual, intellectually advanced, athletically super hot wife, Elena. And I'm wild about her.

1. "Can I please kneel and suck your cock until you come?"

2. "Hmmm, I forgot just how delicious your cum tastes."

3. After about three hours duing an overnight, she has come beyond counting, and me about three or four times, and she is just simply dripping with cream, she lays back, spreads her legs, looks at me with enthusiastic and glowing eyes, and says" What position do you want me now?"

I'm very lucky. This is true and honest. And best of luck to you all. R.

HedonistHub
Prepubescent

Unread post by HedonistHub » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:19 pm

My wife has a new boyfriend (four months now), one for whom she says she's having serious, romantic feelings. She says she'll always love me the most but enjoys sex with other men when there's the buildup of romance and affection, and the cuddling afterwards with pillow talk. She used to prefer to just pick up a guy for a one-timer, the Zipless F... as it used to be called, but now she's exploring the depths of feeling. When I realized this change in her love life, I heard the hottest thing she's said:

She came home after a night with him, and as she slipped into our bed I noticed her cheeks and lips were red and a bit swollen. I asked her if she had an allergy or cold. No, she said in a sleepy voice as she curled up next to me, "We kissed most of the night...before and after each f...., but he's got a bit of a scratchy beard that chafed my cheeks. Even when we fell asleep for awhile, his tongue was in my mouth or mine in his. I kiss him because I'm in love with him, honey."

I felt a shiver of excitement and a twinge of pain when she said that, but it was a good excitement. I kissed her neck and behind her ears, places that trigger her desire and that weren't sore, and enjoyed her from behind, releasing a torrent from her (and him) into a wet spot on our bed.