Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
dkoz
Prepubescent

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by dkoz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:19 pm

"I'm going to let Mike come in me"

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:31 pm

dkoz wrote:"I'm going to let Mike come in me"
Welcome to OHW, dkoz.

:mrgreen:

Mia

Magnuseisengrim
Prepubescent

Unread post by Magnuseisengrim » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:55 am

When I called from a Christmas party to see why she was late to arrive from her date, she said "Sorry I didn't answer the first time, I was busy swallowing cum". I had to hold it together with her family around me!

dkoz
Prepubescent

Unread post by dkoz » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:23 am

Hope you might enjoy a little background to my recent post. My wife is a tall hot blond, 5'9' 125? 36D. Over time she has "entertained" about a dozen guys.
Mike was the 5th and her favorite. He came over about weekly to enjoy her. She used rubbers around this time, although she never like them.
One night she had Mike all hard and was trying to get a rubber on his super hard cock and had some trouble. She was so hot she said " oh just stick it in".
Which he did. Seeing my wife getting a hot hard RAW cock in her pussy was so hot. After he had left she tells me,"I'm going to let Mike come in me".
Next visit she has his cock deep in her and tells him, "you can come in me, it will be OK".

Gurn Blanston
Player

Unread post by Gurn Blanston » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:09 pm

A pair of her reading glasses had broken, so she asked me to fix them. I replied of course, since I am very fond of them (I love the naughty librarian look). When she asked why, I said I had a video of me giving her a facial with her wearing them. Her response was "Honey, you've cum on every pair of glasses I own at one time or another."

JJMoon
Prepubescent

Unread post by JJMoon » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:51 pm

We were having drinks New Years Eve with friends and an old story came out about my best friend in College missing his fiance's flight after spending the night drinking with my wife and her girlfriend in Paris. Later that night I was having great drunken sex with my wife and I asked her what were they doing all night long in Paris to make my friend miss his fiance's flight? As I slid my cock deep inside her, with her eyes have closed, she simply replied ..."This". That one word was and is the hottest thing she's ever said to me.

FlaFun
Virgin

Unread post by FlaFun » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:23 pm

'T' was a regular 3rd wheel in our mfm fun. On a day that I was scheduled to fly back home from a business trip, he asked if she would meet him at a hotel for some solo fun (her first time solo with someone). I said "go for it and I'll be home by the time you're done and you can give me all the details". I had just arrived at the house when I got her text that said, "OMG!! That was soooo fun!!!!!"

It was certainly fun after she got home, too! :P

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:18 pm

JJMoon wrote:We were having drinks New Years Eve with friends and an old story came out about my best friend in College missing his fiance's flight after spending the night drinking with my wife and her girlfriend in Paris. Later that night I was having great drunken sex with my wife and I asked her what were they doing all night long in Paris to make my friend miss his fiance's flight? As I slid my cock deep inside her, with her eyes have closed, she simply replied ..."This". That one word was and is the hottest thing she's ever said to me.
Great story!

Welcome to OHW, JJMoon.

:)

Mia

MobileDJ
Prepubescent

Unread post by MobileDJ » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:13 am

A few days after they had consumated their relationship, my wife's lover sent her a picture of himself standing in front of a mirror totally naked and sporting an erection. Later on, while she was in the bathtub, she called me in and had me open up the picture on her phone and sit on the edge of the tub so she could look at it while she masturbated.

She masturbated in silence for a few minutes, only making some heavy breathing noises every so often. But when she reached orgasm, she shouted out "I love his dick ... I fucking love his dick ... look at how hard it is..."

It was absolutely incredible to hear her say those words while she was climaxing!

pravus405
Virgin

Unread post by pravus405 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:51 am

Although we haven't made the leap yet, we have been role playing with toys. This weekend in the middle of things while using her favorite toy on her she said "That big dick makes my pussy feel good." I asked her what big dick? She said " that big black dick in my pussy makes me feel good." It was just a little after that she squirted. She had not done that in years. I love seeing her get that excited. Hopefully more to come in the new year.

BOATER1164
Virgin

Unread post by BOATER1164 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:21 pm

Today after coffee date to meet n greet, they went to his apt. A true bbc and goodlooking guy, very respectible.
I texted her if she blew him...he was also texting me how amazing she was...

Me: he complimented ur deepthroat skills
Me: did u swallow (normally never)

She: i did omg i cant believe i did that but he's so big it had nowhere to go but down my throat so u can tell him I usually NEVER do that. ..."

Me: was he bigger than xxxxxxx (vegas pool bbc guy this summer, at 8-9")
She: wider
Me: 9"?
She: 10inches.

Hard to concentrate at work with those texts and images!

Soon hope for mfm and pics from them in full fuck session.

dbishop
Virgin

Unread post by dbishop » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:27 am

After two or three hours of me and my cousin fucking her, as we both lay there sweaty and panting, she poured herself a martini, looked at us and said "I need a third."

jj2318
Prepubescent

Unread post by jj2318 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:46 am

Just received a picture of her pussy with a caption that said "freshly fucked"

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:21 am

It’s difficult to pick out the hottest things Ann has said, but these have stuck in my memory.

The first is not explicit at all, but is very hot for me because it led to her first boyfriend.
After many weeks of flirting with someone she said “Dave’s asked me out and I said yes.”

The next was a few years later when she getting ready for a date with her current boyfriend after not seeing him for over a month. She was off the pill at the time so he only came inside her when it was a safe time of the month, but she said “I know it’s not safe, but I want him to cum inside me.”

I was so turned on by the thought of her seeing him again that I agreed, but it was weird emotionally for me until her period arrived. Ann seemed quite relaxed about it and afterwards told me “I really like Richard and wouldn’t have minded if I had got pregnant.”

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:13 am

Still in the fantasy phase, but we were at a hotel last weekend. A good looking guy was checking in at the same time we were. When we got to the room she said "He could have been the one." Just that matter-of-factly.

missouricuck15
Virgin

Unread post by missouricuck15 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:04 pm

She called me on her way home from being gone for 4 hours and said. "Almost home..go into bedroom and lay on bed...I got a sticky mess that needs to be cleaned up"

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:40 pm

just love this thread and hope to see updates

mwc33
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by mwc33 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:31 pm

My wife's text with her fuckbuddy after a long period of time away from each other:
Her: I can’t wait to lick and suck your hard cock and then feel you inside me!
Him: I want you to sit on my lap facing me with my cock in your pussy and kissing you long and hard!
Her: MMMM, I would love to fuck you that way – better get the room with the couch!

JayE2014
Prepubescent

Unread post by JayE2014 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:01 am

I just returned from a business trip, I was between meetings and my hot wife txt'd.

her: I am horny

Do we know anyone who wants to fuck me?

me: Great thought, I love you

I proceeded to suggest a couple guys, one of which was buried deep in her pussy that night as I watched on web cam.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:12 am

KK went out with her girlfriends last night, with a 50/50 chance of it involving some play. When she called to check in, I could her a couple of her girlfriends in the background, one exclaiming, "God he has a huge cock!"

KK said, "I think he's going to fuck me baby... I want him to fuck me!" After a pause, I could hear her breathing hard, followed by, "God, oh God, fuck me! Fuck me!" The call stayed up for a minute, and then hung up.

Leopard
Prepubescent

Unread post by Leopard » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:22 pm

I was upstairs listening to her being banged on the carpet downstairs for about 30 minutes - lots of heavy breathing noise and after he had cum inside her she raised her voice (enough for me to hear) and said to him...."Did you enjoy that?" "Can you do it again right now?" That was her first HW session.

After he left she came to bed wet, hot and dripping....what an experience!

That was 30 years ago and it still a turn on.

Guycurious
Virgin

Unread post by Guycurious » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:40 am

kirksillemale wrote:one of the hottest thing my wife says is when one of her black lovers comes over and lays her down good is right at the time he is ready to cum she starts yelling CUM DEEP IN ME, DEEP IN ME. i love it
How I would love to hear my wife scream this

jondena69
Prepubescent

Unread post by jondena69 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:52 pm

Just today as a matter of fact she met a friend she had played with occasionally, and jumps in and helps with MFM's. When she got home she said, "we had a nice lunch and caught up......and then I swallowed him in his car in the parking lot".

WOW! First time for anything like this, and definitely mind blowing.
Love my hot HW!

luvtoeat
Prepubescent

Unread post by luvtoeat » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:12 pm

My ex and I were attending a company party for my employer. She always loved young guys. At some point during the evening she was dancing with a relatively new young employee. I saw the we're talking and laughing alot. Knowing her well, I knew she was flirting. After the music stopped, she came back to our table and said "he wants me. Can I keep him?" Unfortunately since I worked with him I had to say no. Damnit!

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:53 am

honey his dick was as thick as a coke can, mmmmmmmmm
can you jerk off with a butt plug in while I talk to him on the cell laying next to you in bed