Sexual limits

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which types of sex are off limits for your HW?

Vaginal sex.
1%
Anal penetration.
20%
Double penetration (Anal/vaginal).
16%
DVP (Double vaginal penetration).
13%
Bareback.
8%
Double-barrelled blowjobs.
4%
Fuck licking.
3%
No limits.
35%

Total votes: 1035

zorro
OHW Addict

Re: Sexual limits

Unread post by zorro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Good hunting on the chase, annsman.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Just an update. With 300 plus votes (some with multiple votes from the same voter), it appears that over 1/3 have no limits. I regard that as awesome, personally. Very hot to have that sense of sexual freedom for a couple.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Asam
Prepubescent

Unread post by Asam » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:43 am

My wife doesn't like anal, so no guys get that. She's wanted 2 guys and a spit roasting and dp fun with no condoms and cum dripping. Boundaries get moved sometimes by new laws.

mentaldish
Prepubescent

Unread post by mentaldish » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:13 am

We don't have any limits for her either. Over the years, she has always practiced safe sex with one night stands and strangers but she has gone bareback with all of her regular lovers. The only thing on the list she hasn't tried is DVP and I don't believe she has any interest in it, but I also don't think she would refuse it with the right guys.

wardc
Virgin

Unread post by wardc » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:49 am

No limits for my wife, but she is still looking for the double anal and double vaginal.

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:44 pm

OMG, this thread has turned AWESOME, and there are some ROTFLMAO posts in it! Frank, instructional, shocking and hilarious all rolled into one string - thanks, All.

Exceptions prove the rule, a guy named Tommy and another named Jorge, are the 2 exceptions to Lis' "no bareback" rule. There are no limits for them, (or me) - none.

For everyone else, 'no bareback' is the only rule listed, that Lis enforces consistently. As for me, whatever the definition of 'fuck licking' turns out to be......well, I probably wont be doing that, but don't let that hold YOU back - I doubt Lis would mind.
Last edited by shambler on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:47 pm

I didn't cast a vote because W's limits change with the winds and tides. It is really partner / mood / situation specific.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:48 pm

Nothing2see wrote:I didn't cast a vote because W's limits change with the winds and tides. It is really partner / mood / situation specific.
Same at our house. The rules are few, the mood dictates who gets to do what.

wardc
Virgin

Unread post by wardc » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Do you find as time goes by the limits get more and more liberal?

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:03 pm

I selected no limits because when people have sex all kinds of things happen that nobody set out to do but does happen in the heat of the moment.

The way I see it is is you can't accept this basic truth about sex you shouldn't be involved with any kind of sex with anybody because you have unrealistic expectations of what sex really can turn into when it gets hot and heavy.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:50 am

anything with her anus is off limits for my HW, she detests it and will not allow it

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:34 am

wardc wrote:Do you find as time goes by the limits get more and more liberal?
I don't know about liberal, but they've cetainly changed over time.

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Rereading this poll question, it seems I jumped the gun a bit. No limits not no condoms. In her own words, " a total freak about safe sex". No condom, no fucking.
I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

Shellydawn
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Shellydawn » Fri May 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Our limits are no anal and no cumming in my mouth. Those are reserved for hubby

We also require condoms, unless its a long term toy who we know is safe

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun May 07, 2017 6:49 pm

As far as 'rules' are concerned, we don't have any inherently based around specific acts. The only firm rule we have is that neither of us does something with another person that isn't (or won't, if it's a first-time situation) allowed to the spouse.

She's not interested in anal, unless it's my ass on the line, but it's not part of 'our rules'. If she decided to do it with someone else it's not against the rules, but it means it's available to me, too.

On the other hand, if I wanted to perform oral on a woman other than her, then 1. she can insist (ha! like she would have to) that I do it for her, and 2. she'd be allowed to do it to another woman if she wanted (which is unlikely).

In other words, we have rules, but they don't match the ones in the poll. So, in poll terms... no limits.

shambler
Pervert

Unread post by shambler » Mon May 08, 2017 7:40 am

airhorn wrote:As far as 'rules' are concerned, we don't have any inherently based around specific acts. The only firm rule we have is that neither of us does something with another person that isn't (or won't, if it's a first-time situation) allowed to the spouse.

She's not interested in anal, unless it's my ass on the line, but it's not part of 'our rules'. If she decided to do it with someone else it's not against the rules, but it means it's available to me, too.

On the other hand, if I wanted to perform oral on a woman other than her, then 1. she can insist (ha! like she would have to) that I do it for her, and 2. she'd be allowed to do it to another woman if she wanted (which is unlikely).

In other words, we have rules, but they don't match the ones in the poll. So, in poll terms... no limits.
Interesting - I like this!

Tncvegas
Experienced

Unread post by Tncvegas » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:35 pm

We’ve set some limits about anal. Only I get to fuck her ass. As far as DVP or double barrel, we just aren’t comfortable with two dicks being so close together. Maybe that’s my hangup. But it’s a rule for now.

jpapjp
Trainable

Unread post by jpapjp » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

No limits with other men, but she has never let me cum on her, only in her (any "hole"). Plus since we got into the lifestyle I don't get anal anymore (well, I don't get to give anal.... ). She says I'm not thick enough. Plus she wants to have a couple of things only other men get.

BTW: We have only done the fuck licking thing a couple of times but I love the closeup view of his cock muscles pulsating as he ejaculates his cum into her.

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:14 pm

My two cents on fucklicking. All parties involved find it more comfortable if my wife takes her boyfriend anally. Her pussy is much more accessible for me. It works in both positions: reverse cowgirl and in 69 with me on my back (and her fucked in the ass doggy style)

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:20 pm

My Hotwife wishes she could enjoy annal but just to painful.
She even had surgery in hopes of correcting the adverse effects of multiple child births.
Other than that issue, if it feels good to her she does it!
One of her favorites is DVP with hubby and a long dicked Bull.

MrsSizzlesHubby
Virgin

Unread post by MrsSizzlesHubby » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:41 pm

I suppose I have to go with no limits; however, that doesn’t mean “no holes barred”. My only limit is that she comes home to me and we, as a couple, remain the primary focus. She only has one longtem playmate. All other limits are within her discretion to decide.

semaj3001
Virgin

Unread post by semaj3001 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:41 pm

zorro wrote:Bump. Now "no limits" in the lead, "anal" close behind.
Okay, was the pun intended on this one? lol.

Poll is certainly creating some interesting discussion.

For our "end" or rather my wife's, anal play is okay, penetration is out.

MrsSizzlesHubby
Virgin

Unread post by MrsSizzlesHubby » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:42 pm

I suppose I have to go with no limits; however, that doesn’t mean “no holes barred”. My only limit is that she comes home to me and we, as a couple, remain the primary focus. She only has one longtem playmate. All other limits are within her discretion to decide.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:47 pm

No limits!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Hike247
Trainable

Unread post by Hike247 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:15 pm

For us as beginners we have no kissing, no anal, and no cuddling. Before anyone makes a comment, I already know the “she has someone else’s dick in her mouth but can’t kiss” remark. Just preference I suppose.