I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
solstice
OHW Addict

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by solstice » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:13 am

As you know I am one of your more cautious contributors, however if one of his friends do make the cut, it may work against Anthony's advantage as the provider of the ultimate sexual experience: If another of his friends introduces you to divergent and exciting encounters.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:44 am

Wow. What a detailed and revealing description of that part of your trip. I'm so pleased that the Palm Springs experience turned out so wonderfully for you. I think your husband endured it magnificently also. Thank you for putting so much into it. I think I can speak for others and say that we are so, so appreciative of how much time, effort and care you put into chronicling your experiences here for your fan club.

I'm curious what it was like for you to spend all that non-sexual time with Anthony also. I imagine you at least consider him to be a friend at this point. Flying together, driving out and back to the desert, sharing meals and a room together for 3+ days is a lot of time with someone. If you're interested in sharing about those times too, I, for one, would love to hear about them. Do you converse together well? What do you think about when you are with him at such times? How does he behave with you around others? etc.

On another note, if you do agree to permit Anthony to share you with another man or men, I wonder if you would enjoy allowing him to choose whom it would be with. As I see it, as long as he abides by the limits and guidance that you and Mike give him (and why wouldn't he?), allowing him to choose who it would be with is another sexy way for you to demonstrate your submission to him, and I think we all love that dynamic!

Many thanks for all you do for us here by allowing us to share so deeply in your intimacy.

seductionrules

Unread post by seductionrules » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Hi Carrie
Thank you for all your detailed writing that really lets us into your mind.

My wife doesn’t verbalise what she is thinking or feeling saying only it was wonderful, but I never really know what it is like for her.

Keep it up for us please.

Mr SR

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 pm

One of the things I am conscience of in your writing is your obvious enthusiasm for this odyssey, and your words have such intimacy as if they were addressed to each of us as individuals. I hope you never get discouraged by the apparent lack of response.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 am

Hi Carrie.
I am reading again the desert and after instalment, and Anthony's thoughts on your relationship, he says all the right things and I have no reason to doubt that he means them. saying you are his when you are with him, may indicate that he does not wish to leave Mike out of the equation. It is surprising that with his experience your total submission to him is unique. Not so keen on his statement of manipulation, does anyone like to think they are being cynically controlled?
Are you able to identify in your mind which individuals of the group have desires for you?
In my nice Dr Jekyll character, no doubt in later posts I will be the evil Hyde.
Alex

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:19 am

Mike here- There is no date with Anthony this weekend. He wanted one but I said no. Carrie was willing as usual because she didn't want to disappoint him. Carrie wanted me to write to you guys and explain my feelings. Apparently some of you wanted my side of things.

The weekend was harder than I led on. I didn't want to make her feel bad or worry about me. I couldn't sleep much. I kept waking up in a panic because of dreams of her being taken by somebody. Probably three or 4 times. I masturbated and watched videos a lot. Your support is very much appreciated but in the end it's a do it yourself kind of thing. I couldn't get her off my mind.

There were two videos that got me the most and you will probably be surprised. One was Bing Search: "Blacked Remy Lacroix teen girlfuck big dick interracial fuck"
The kissing in the beginning and the blowjob after. The beginning with the music is so sexy because Carrie is every bit as sexy and it gives you an idea of how sexy she really is. She could be as sexy as Remy was in the beginning. he music and watching Carrie blows my mind!

The other was Bing Search: "Remy Lacroix- fobidden affairs my wife's sister"
It is very much like she and I have sex especially from 16:18 to the end. His size comapred to Remy is very close to the size difference between Carrie and me. Remt points her toes constantly like Carrie does. Her feet are cute but not nearly as cute and sexy a Carrie's. If you like Remy's feet you'd go crazy over Carrie's. I wish some of you guys were into feet because it would be fun to share that aspect with other foot guys.

Anthony did a great job of describling Carrie:

He started by telling me that I had no idea how special I am. That I was not only pretty with a sexy little body and gorgeous little feet, but that my personality is amazing. That people are drawn to me. That I project a sweetness and innocence that is very appealing yet a sexiness at the same time. An unpretentiousness, submissive innocence but also a seductive aura. I have a beautiful and inviting smile that is sensuous but endearing as well. He said it's difficult to describe how extremely attractive I am in so many ways especially to an Alpha or dominant man.

I didn't expect this and began to wonder where things were going. He seemed so serious.

He said he had reached the point that he was feeling like I was his when I am with him. Not that he loved me but had some romantic feelings. He said it's obvious that Mike and I have an unbreakable bond, but that I make him feel like I'm totally his in the short times we are together. My total submission is something he has never experienced with another woman and it's irresistible and has thrown him off his game as Kelly told me.

The obvious conclusion is that he is beginning to have romantic feelings for me not just carnal. He didn't say it directly, but he may as well have.

He talked a long time but the bottom line is he wants to share me. Not on this trip but soon.

I'm not going to stop it yet but I'd be lieing if I didn't say I was concerned. Even though I know she would never leave me it still scary when another man is in love with your wife and she is having sex with him.

I am leaning to go along with her being shared by Anthony but the guys from out of town are out for now. The couple has no appeal to either of us. So probably Anthony's friend but I will have to meet him and also Carrie. Limits made clear but we still aren't sure. She is 100% but not me. I agree with her that it isn't much of a risk but we have gone so far already we may as well. Something new.

Anthony told her on the plane that he didn't tell her about the three guys that arer part of the Foot Network he is part of. He didn't want to scare us off so in essence he was lieing. He didn't know if they would have girls with them and the possibility of giving Carrie the option of being shared was there. He said he would never force her but would have let one or two of them have her if she was willing. Sexy to think about now but it still pisses me off but not Carrie. I asked her if she would have done it and she said probably. Two of the guys were her type. They were obviously into feet. She said the girls they were with were cute and had sexy feet. The guys gave her their cards so the possibility is still there but a long shot at least for now.

I look at her and think what man would give such a pretty, sexy little wife to other men? But the thrill is beyond explanation. Erotic agony. Massive turn on with fear at the same time. She gave me awesome detail as we had sex. She gave me great sex and the detail as I fucked her was beyond erotic. She always gives me her best when she returns from these other men.

She is working on the last part but not near finished. Mike

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 am

Hello Mike,
Thank you for revealing a little of the anguish you were feeling when Carrie was out of your loving care, have you both thought of restricting it to a matter of hours rather than days when you are apart. does the thrill really sit well with the agony of lengthy separation? A once a week "date" would surely keep both Carrie and Anthony happy especially if others are added to the equation.
It's hard to calculate what it does to your mental well being, although you appear to be so strong. must be wonderful to have her safe in your arms again.
Alex.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:24 am

Mike, thanks for your input. There was a moment I wondered from what you posted just how you were doing. Like when she did not say more about the sex or call more often but thought it might be the plan, To keep up the angst for you or that it was agreed that when they are together she is his. Think your concerns are valid. Did not Know what ground rules U gave A before going. Would U care to share what they were.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:41 am

Thanks Observer1931 - I didn't want explicit detail while she was gone. My imagination does enough to give me tremendous anxiety. The ground rules were no sharing but apparently he was going to leave it up to Carrie if one of the Foot guys was unaccompanied by a woman. Carrie said she probably would have but not sure she would. When she is with him she is his but the limits still apply. Mike

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:45 am

Just watched the Remy/interracial fuck video again, such a good video both in quality and for Remy's performance, I know she is an actress, but it looked as if she loved it for real.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:52 am

solstice wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:45 am
Just watched the Remy/interracial fuck video again, such a good video both in quality and for Remy's performance, I know she is an actress, but it looked as if she loved it for real.
The first part with the music gives a little insight as to how sexy Carrie can be. Carrie has all the looks and moves that Remy does. That is the part of Carrie that is hard to describe. I'm looking for more. The part where she is kissing the guy is so sexy to me. The blowjob is fantastic and later when he is on top consuming her! It was the most exciting video for me this time. I think Remy does enjoy having sex in front of the camera- Mike

Tongue4Kitty
Trainable

Unread post by Tongue4Kitty » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:06 am

willingtoo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:19 am
Mike here- There is no date with Anthony this weekend. He wanted one but I said no. Carrie was willing as usual because she didn't want to disappoint him. Carrie wanted me to write to you guys and explain my feelings. Apparently some of you wanted my side of things.

The weekend was harder than I led on. I didn't want to make her feel bad or worry about me. I couldn't sleep much. I kept waking up in a panic because of dreams of her being taken by somebody. Probably three or 4 times. I masturbated and watched videos a lot. Your support is very much appreciated but in the end it's a do it yourself kind of thing. I couldn't get her off my mind.

There were two videos that got me the most and you will probably be surprised. One was Bing Search: "Blacked Remy Lacroix teen girlfuck big dick interracial fuck"
The kissing in the beginning and the blowjob after. The beginning with the music is so sexy because Carrie is every bit as sexy and it gives you an idea of how sexy she really is. She could be as sexy as Remy was in the beginning. he music and watching Carrie blows my mind!

The other was Bing Search: "Remy Lacroix- fobidden affairs my wife's sister"
It is very much like she and I have sex especially from 16:18 to the end. His size comapred to Remy is very close to the size difference between Carrie and me. Remt points her toes constantly like Carrie does. Her feet are cute but not nearly as cute and sexy a Carrie's. If you like Remy's feet you'd go crazy over Carrie's. I wish some of you guys were into feet because it would be fun to share that aspect with other foot guys.

Anthony did a great job of describling Carrie:

He started by telling me that I had no idea how special I am. That I was not only pretty with a sexy little body and gorgeous little feet, but that my personality is amazing. That people are drawn to me. That I project a sweetness and innocence that is very appealing yet a sexiness at the same time. An unpretentiousness, submissive innocence but also a seductive aura. I have a beautiful and inviting smile that is sensuous but endearing as well. He said it's difficult to describe how extremely attractive I am in so many ways especially to an Alpha or dominant man.

I didn't expect this and began to wonder where things were going. He seemed so serious.

He said he had reached the point that he was feeling like I was his when I am with him. Not that he loved me but had some romantic feelings. He said it's obvious that Mike and I have an unbreakable bond, but that I make him feel like I'm totally his in the short times we are together. My total submission is something he has never experienced with another woman and it's irresistible and has thrown him off his game as Kelly told me.

The obvious conclusion is that he is beginning to have romantic feelings for me not just carnal. He didn't say it directly, but he may as well have.

He talked a long time but the bottom line is he wants to share me. Not on this trip but soon.

I'm not going to stop it yet but I'd be lieing if I didn't say I was concerned. Even though I know she would never leave me it still scary when another man is in love with your wife and she is having sex with him.

I am leaning to go along with her being shared by Anthony but the guys from out of town are out for now. The couple has no appeal to either of us. So probably Anthony's friend but I will have to meet him and also Carrie. Limits made clear but we still aren't sure. She is 100% but not me. I agree with her that it isn't much of a risk but we have gone so far already we may as well. Something new.

Anthony told her on the plane that he didn't tell her about the three guys that arer part of the Foot Network he is part of. He didn't want to scare us off so in essence he was lieing. He didn't know if they would have girls with them and the possibility of giving Carrie the option of being shared was there. He said he would never force her but would have let one or two of them have her if she was willing. Sexy to think about now but it still pisses me off but not Carrie. I asked her if she would have done it and she said probably. Two of the guys were her type. They were obviously into feet. She said the girls they were with were cute and had sexy feet. The guys gave her their cards so the possibility is still there but a long shot at least for now.

I look at her and think what man would give such a pretty, sexy little wife to other men? But the thrill is beyond explanation. Erotic agony. Massive turn on with fear at the same time. She gave me awesome detail as we had sex. She gave me great sex and the detail as I fucked her was beyond erotic. She always gives me her best when she returns from these other men.

She is working on the last part but not near finished. Mike
Mike and Carrie,
Your writings are truly brilliant and captivating! You have us hanging on every word!!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:33 am

scary when another man is in love with your wife and she is having sex with him.

There are a few women on HW who say they love their sex partner and it is not uncommon, but explain it as a different king of love, which I don't understand, but Carrie doesn't seem too happy that he is displaying in love symptoms.
Last edited by solstice on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:43 am

Mike,

thanks for jumping in here and sharing your thoughts and perspectives. Remember, doms rarely force things, they influence things. So, he may not force her to do anything but he will try to coerce and/or convince her to do his bidding.

I too was concerned about your noted lack of presence during the weekend. But like you said, you have your own demons to fight in your own way.

Always in your corner!!

Rascal

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:04 am

I agree with you Rascal, It may be work pressures that keeps Mike going along with Carrie, although that weekend away would seem to be mixing business with pleasure, If in the future more in the holiday setting Mike could be there as he was last year, for reasons of the partner being too much of her type, she declined to see him again. Sorry Mike and Carrie, hope it isn't disrespectful referring to your private life with another member.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:24 am

With Carrie’s beautiful writing and Mike’s videos for us to watch, I feel we have all fallen for Carrie. It’s no surprise that Anthony has too. How could he resist?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:28 am

Mike here- Obviously I am off today but doing a little work very little and I'm obsessed with my wife. Many of you have asked about our sex together. I've looked before but found this video just now. Not only are her feet almost as sexy as Carrie's these are things we have done many times over the 10 years we have been together. Not all in one day. I ask he many times on trips to put her feet on the dashboard and she likes doing it because it does attract a lot of male attention. One time a guy just about wrecked looking at her feet. We get lots of honks as well,

Bing Search: "Love her feet-007 the spy that foot fucked me" The whole thing

I know none of you are really into feet like I am but let me know if you find this girl's feet at least a little sexysexy.-Mike

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:40 am

Just found another with the same girl. Her legs and feet are great but Carrie is much prettier with smaller boobs. It's her making Foot Love with a black guy. I think you'll see why describing what Anthony and I do with her feet is hard to describe in writing.

Bing Search: "Love her feet- BBC likes feet" :whip:

Again let me know if it's sexy in any way at all to you guys! I'm honestly not counting on it. PLEASE be honest! If you don't find it sexy from the Foot Love perspective, just don't write a response-Mike

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 am

willingtoo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:41 am
The ground rules were no sharing but apparently he was going to leave it up to Carrie if one of the Foot guys was unaccompanied by a woman. Carrie said she probably would have but not sure she would.
This would bother me.

And thank you VERY MUCH for sharing your thoughts and feelings. It's good not only for you and Carrie to be so open, but it also helps us here in the peanut gallery. I don't think I could handle what you went through last weekend. Erotic terror is a great description.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:09 am

I'm obsessed today with Carrie's feet. I'm absolutely CRAZED by her feet! I can't wait till she gets home. She gives me all of her feet I want any time. Then I'll fuck her looking at her feet!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:12 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 am
willingtoo wrote:
The ground rules were no sharing but apparently he was going to leave it up to Carrie if one of the Foot guys was unaccompanied by a woman. Carrie said she probably would have but not sure she would.
This would bother me.

And thank you VERY MUCH for sharing your thoughts and feelings. It's good not only for you and Carrie to be so open, but it also helps us here in the peanut gallery. I don't think I could handle what you went through last weekend. Erotic terror is a great description.
Carrie wants to elevate everything within limits and I'm with her. I trust her decisions completely. If she had agreed to sex with one of the three men in P.S. I would have been fine after and very turned on about it after. Mike

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:16 am

willingtoo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:12 am
JeffBingham wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 am
willingtoo wrote:
This would bother me.

Carrie wants to elevate everything within limits and I'm with her. I trust her decisions completely. If she had agreed to sex with one of the three men in P.S. I would have been fine after and very turned on about it after. Mike
That's good to hear. Thanks for the response.

Jeff

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:54 am

As I said I'm obsessed with Carrie's feet today. Well today and every day but today I'm more so than usual. She and her feet excite me as much today as they did 11 years ago when I first met her. No reason for today's obsession that I can explain. I'm trying not to masturbate to these videos I'm finding. I want to hold it for when she comes home.

Bing Search: "Sexy brunette Remy Lacroix fucking her friends husband" Best part for me starts at 20:00 but the entire video is sexy. Again let me know what you think unless it turns you off which I can understand. Most men aren't into feet like I am. - Mike

Mike

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:09 am

She just called and said she'd be home by 4:30. I told her about my condition and she said she will be ready and won't disappoint. She said she was ready too. I want her so bad. I told her I'd have the pot ready the minute she walks in the door. We didn't have sex last night or the night before so I'm more than excited. She is amazing and I'm one lucky man. Mike

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:19 am

I'd be disingenuous if I said I was into feet,I like the whole woman, with preferences for medium to small breasts,I also like bums, but one of the thing that turned me on most was reading Carries account when you were driving her new car with the top down, one of you spotted a motorcyclist and decided to follow, Carrie took off panties and shoes and put her feet up on the dash, and she masturbated, later chatted him up, he missed out because he was a weekend rider, and not rough enough for her. I have read this several times and was wonderful wank material,and t to me was one of the most stimulating of Carrie's adventures. I hope I didn't get too many facts wrong!