My wife's journey from sweet Melissa to spicy hotwife!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
hwcurious1969
Virgin

Re: My wife's journey from sweet Melissa to spicy hotwife!

Unread post by hwcurious1969 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:23 am

Good morning. I've been sick for the past several days, but I wanted to share an update on my wife Melissa's journey.

Melissa has been chatting with several different men on AFF over the last week, but has focused most of her attention on two guys. One is James, the 44 yr old guy she met last Sunday who she made out with in his truck. Melissa has the day off from work this Wednesday, and is planning to meet James at a hotel and spend the entire day with him. Melissa told me she is nervous but very excited about fucking him.

The other guy Melissa is chatting a lot with is someone she had dubbed "Young Guy" -- he's 37. One night last week, I was out of the house and the kids were also gone, and Melissa got to chatting with him. To make a long story short, they ended up masturbating while sexting each other (and they exchanged pics -- Melissa said his cock looks huge). Melissa is meeting Young Guy tomorrow night "just for a drink", but considering what's already happened, I wouldn't be surprised if it's more than just a drink. Melissa has told me she's really turned on by Young Guy, and that she definitely wants to fuck him.

All of this has been highly erotic for me. My head just swirls every time I think about what Melissa is doing. Three weeks ago, I could not have imagined what's going on now.... I'll definitely share an update of her two dates this week!

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Thank you for sharing!

hotwifelover31
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:45 am

Happy to hear Melissa is thriving and embracing her sensual beauty and sexual cravings! Kudos and congrats! In rigid anticipation of the upcumming dates!

goodtimes2
Pervert

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Sounds like she is really settling into her new role as a hotwife

hwcurious1969
Virgin

Unread post by hwcurious1969 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Quick update. Young guy cancelled on Melissa last night due to work, but the news isn't all bad.... Melissa texted me about an hour ago that she had arrived at the hotel to meet James, and she was very excited. For that matter, so am I....by now, I'm sure they are fucking each other. It's totally mind-blowing thinking about my wife in the arms of another man, fucking him...I can't even express what's going through my brain. Fortunately, I am dealing with the angst better this time around. Can't wait for her to get home, and tell me all about it!

il2sw
Experienced

Unread post by il2sw » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Awesome! I hope Melissa has a great time and you and her have the most hot and wonderful reclaiming
Our story and pics: here

Whosbeensleeping
Experienced

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:49 pm

Wow, amazing! Can't wait to hear more.

hwcurious1969
Virgin

Unread post by hwcurious1969 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:46 pm

Melissa's date with James was a big success...they ended up fucking three times before she came home! I will try to share her entire date later when I have more time, but Melissa says she plans to see him again. James came inside Melissa all three times they fucked, and that she came twice. Melissa said that after they fucked the first time, she asked James to finger her pussy, and that she squirted so much that they ended up moving to the other bed in the hotel room for their second and third fucks! Keep in mind that as of four weeks ago, she had never squirted...so this is simply amazing to me!!

When Melissa got home tonight, we ate a quick bite of dinner, and then went to the bedroom. We began kissing and making out, and then I went down on her, and licked her swollen pussy. My cock was rock hard, and I moved up to her mouth and asked her to suck me. Melissa pulled my cock to her lips, and said "fuck my mouth" (I don't remember her ever saying that to me!) so I began to do as she asked. After a couple of minutes, Melissa pulled my cock out of her mouth and said "now fuck me", and I slid my cock into her. She asked me how her pussy felt, and I told her a little looser than normal -- I could tell she had been fucked, that's for sure. Shortly after I started fucking her, Melissa told me she just couldn't take any more fucking tonight, so I pulled out and shot a huge load of cum all over her stomach. I was so turned on by my wife -- I only wish she could have let me fuck her longer!

We spent the rest of the night watching TV, cuddled up together on the couch. We talked a little bit about everything, and both of us are okay about everything that's happened over the past four weeks, and about where we are as a couple and where things are headed. Melissa says she definitely wants to keep going forward as a hotwife, and that's very exciting -- for both of us!

HWC69

MWF BlondeKim
Trainable

Unread post by MWF BlondeKim » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:19 am

Congratulations I am so proud of you both !!! Marriage the way it should be

My hubby loves when I come home loose from my well hung boyfriend. He loves visualizing what made my pussy looser Once again so proud of you

MWF BlondeKim
Trainable

Unread post by MWF BlondeKim » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:50 am

Hello again In your first report yesterday you mentioned , I am dealing with the angst better this time around to being cuddled up as a loving and happily married husband and wife. You two could be a role model for other married couples considering the lifestyle.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:27 am

Isn't it just great how wonderful being married can be. Good to hear you two are "coming" together with the lifestyle. ;-)
Cheers to you both.

armyguyot1
Site Moderator

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:30 am

What a perfect set up watching your wife become more and more of a slut. A lot of marriages don't explore and end because the couple both want it but won't share it with one another.

funsized
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by funsized » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:45 am

Beautiful story

il2sw
Experienced

Unread post by il2sw » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:10 pm

hwcurious1969 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:46 pm
Melissa's date with James was a big success

I pulled out and shot a huge load of cum all over her stomach. I was so turned on by my wife

We spent the rest of the night watching TV, cuddled up together on the couch.
These three things summarize a fantastic night for you two. It’s like a model for a hotwife date night. Great update!

hotwifelover31
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:00 am

Nothing is more erotically intoxicating, for me, than a beautiful beloved bride revealing, embracing and experiencing her inner sensual slut, which is the ultimate term of endearment for/from me. I love hearing how much fun Melissa and you are having and commend both of you on how ideally you’ve jumped into the lifestyle. Keep living and enjoying the dream, which can be quite elusive for many! In turgid awe and rock hard anticipation of Melissa’s sexcapades!
Last edited by hotwifelover31 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

MWF BlondeKim
Trainable

Unread post by MWF BlondeKim » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello

Where are my favorite role model married couple of hwcurious1969 and Melissa ?

Your followers on the Hotwife Forum and myself are patiently awaiting updates on the fun loving times you and your wife are experiencing.

Please let us know what is going on Hotwife BlondeKim

tannerjohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by tannerjohn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Just wondering if the "fuck my mouth" part started with James. Did you ask? That would be so hot if another man introduced Melissa to mouth fucking. Wow, what a hot thought to think of your sweet Melissa being used like that.....

hwcurious1969
Virgin

Unread post by hwcurious1969 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Well, today is exactly 4 weeks since Melissa took the plunge, and became a hotwife. It's been a interesting month to say the least, and an informative last week with Melissa since her 2nd HW date. We've had some time to talk about our sex life and marriage, and our new path into the hotwife lifestyle. Needless to say, I'm still taking everything in.

While Melissa and I have always had an active and consistent sex life, it's been pretty vanilla, at least from my perspective. From our conversations over the past week, I guess my take away is that while Melissa enjoys "what we do", she was much more turned on by her hotwife dates and what they did in the bed. I'm a big alpha in my daily life, but when it comes to sex, I've always been a more loving person in the bed (even submissive with certain lovers in the past), and I'd say I'm definitely be more on the "making love" side of things vs. the "fuck the shit out of me" side. I've always known that Melissa is not especially aggressive in the bed, and is often very passive in our lovemaking, but somehow, I really never put 2 and 2 together to realize the truth of what Melissa needs and wants: Melissa wants a "fuck the shit out of me" kind of lover, lol :lol: ! I guess I probably should have figured this out sometime over the past 25 years, but this was a big revelation for me.

Melissa admitted to me last week that she has really enjoyed having sex with the two guys she's seen. Both of them were more assertive and dominant in the bed. Both were thicker, longer and bigger than me, and both were able to last longer and fuck her multiple times. While I knew all of this from the recap that Melissa gave me after both dates, I now realize that with the right person, Melissa is not only able but she is willing to have sex repeatedly and for much longer (we never go more than once, usually for about a total 20 minutes or so, and maybe just 5 minutes of actual sex). Melissa told me that she thought "we could get better" in the bed with better communication, and while that was encouraging to me, I have to admit that it was a little deflating realizing that -- at least right now -- I don't really do it for her. I'm sure that some of this is due to the fact we've been together for 25 years, but a part of this is because we really haven't ever really talked about sex, and what each other really likes or wants or needs.

All that said, I am fairly optimistic about where we are. My hope for us was that maybe Melissa would come out of her shell sexually if she became a hotwife, and that's definitely happened. Melissa told me that she is "much hornier" now than she has become a hotwife, and that she is "masturbating a lot more" than she has in the past -- including coming home from work several days, and masturbating before I come home! If Melissa becoming a hotwife means that I have to take a couple of steps back, and do a little work to "step up my game" as her lover, then it's all worth it. I've had better sexual chemistry in the past with others, so maybe through all of this, Melissa and I can develop a better sexual chemistry when we are together.

I think we made a small step towards getting on the same page sexually this past weekend. I had a business trip out of state for a couple of days last week (the day after Melissa's HW fuck date with James), and Melissa came with me. On our way back home on Saturday, something pretty exciting happened. I was driving our van and I noticed that Melissa was sitting back in her seat with both of her feet on the dashboard, slightly spread apart, and playing on her phone. I made remark that to the effect of "Since you've got your legs spread open, you should just go ahead and rub your pussy." I don't know what prompted her to do it, but Melissa surprised me by doing as I suggested, and started rubbing her pussy through her pants. I told her that no one could really see what she was doing, and that she should ease her pants down so that she could really masturbate. Melissa took off her pants, put her feet back on the dash, spreading her legs wider apart, and began to furiously rub her clit -- in broad daylight -- as I drove down the interstate in Atlanta traffic. Melissa told me she wanted to see my cock as she masturbated, so I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock. It was just unbelievable watching Melissa rub her clit to a very hard orgasm with cars and trucks all around us. After Melissa came, she said she wanted to see me cum, which I did in just a couple of minutes as I jerked off as I continued to drive down the road. Again, ALL of this happened while I was driving down the interstate in broad daylight! Probably not a great idea to do any of this while driving, but I have to say, it's definitely one of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had with Melissa, without a doubt! And I'm pretty sure that Melissa becoming a hotwife had a LOT to do with it!

To wrap this up, Melissa continues to connect with new men on AFF (a couple of possibles but nothing of any significance yet) while she continues to chat daily with James and Young Guy. James is ready to get back together with Melissa again (and I think she wants to see him again), but her next date is with Young Guy on this Saturday. Young Guy had to break their date last week, so this will be the first time they have actually met in person. She has admitted to me several times that she "really likes him", and after their sexting episode a couple of weeks ago, I think it's a near certainty that Melissa is going to fuck him on Saturday -- and she's admitted as much. They are meeting for brunch, and if things go well, I imagine they will be in a hotel shortly thereafter. Melissa told me last night that Young Guy told her that he is "saving up" for her, and that he told her that he is a "big cummer". I asked her what she thought about that, and Melissa told me "Well, I hope he fills me up!" :D I then asked her if she was "going to save up" for Young Guy since he was going to wait for her, and Melissa said "yes, I'm going to wait, too. Young Guy is going to be the next guy who fucks me!" :shock: That sent a jolt through me when Melissa said that!! Guess I'm going to be waiting until Saturday, too!!

HWC69

SutterKane
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:43 am

I hope that Sat is all you both hope it will be. My wife gets a little crazy the day or two before her BBC Bull is going to fuck her married white pussy. To tell the truth, so do I!
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea," - Robert Heinlein.
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful."― Brother Dave Gardner

il2sw
Experienced

Unread post by il2sw » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Thanks for the update, including not only the hot parts of sex, but also the more thoughtful aspects of your journey.

Although you may think that it was somehow your fault that you didn't figure out what she wanted in bed earlier in your marriage, the truth is that it is not uncommon. The same happened to me (and also to my wife w.r.t. her understanding of what I wanted). Esther Perel writes about this (I'm a big fan of hers. If you don't know her, google her TED talks. I think her two books are a must-read). She says that we never know our partner as well as we think we do. She says that the need to make our partner conform to our image of what we want limits how much we are willing to know about her. At the same time, our partner jettisons large chunks of their personality in the name of love. The reverse happens as well, as this has nothing to do with the sexes. For example, my wife had much wilder sex before me and loved it, but when we met, she assumed that I wanted a more proper girl with a more subdued sexuality, and because she valued all my other qualities, she was ok with repressing that part of her for years. At the same time, I never asked her about what she liked sexually at the beginning of our relationship, in part because I knew she had much more sexual experience than me and I didn't want to know about it.

But she also says that "couples who feel free to talk honestly about their desires, even when they are not directed at each other, paradoxically become closer." I could keep quoting her, because it's fascinating, but I'll stop here.

Thanks again for posting your update

hwcurious1969
Virgin

Unread post by hwcurious1969 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:13 am

Looks like Saturday is going to be a bust. Young guy went totally silent today, didn't respond to any of Melissa's messages, so that's the end of it with him. Disappointing but I suppose this comes with the territory. I took her out for dinner tonight, and I guess it was fine, but not our best dinner date. We went shopping after dinner, and she ended up buying two pairs of high heels, including a strappy black pair of heels that were super sexy, so that was the highlight of the evening.

Melissa has also been chatting with an even younger guy (26) for the past 10 days or so, and actually reached out to him during dinner to see if he might be available to meet tomorrow. She texted with him a good bit after we got home, but didn't share much with me other than to say that she doubted that they were going to meet tomorrow.

The only other update is that we talked about the guys she's met on AFF, and Melissa said that she may try another dating site.

Any suggestions?

rascalnvixen
Pervert

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:27 am

I've seen several members say that SLS has been good for them. Some of them said it is better if you are a paid member. We don't advertise, we have a group of friends that we play with and every so often she finds someone from outside so we have little need to advertise.
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go???"

"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make."

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:04 am

Congratulations on Melissa's transformation into a really HOT hotwife... and your acceptance & encouragement of her wilder sexuality... so hot to read how she is responding and sexploring her desires and need for strange cock! What an amazing journey for both of you and thanks for so openly sharing the emotional and playful details too! :up:

hotwifelover31
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:53 am

Sorry to hear Melissa is encountering the inevitable speed bumps on the hotwife highway. Hopefully, it doesn’t become frustrating or tiresome. Hwc69, you’re being the attentive adoring hubby, which is spot on. Hoping Melissa continues to spread her hotwife wings and you both continue to enjoy the blissful benefits of the LS!

dickhurtz472
Virgin

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:18 pm

thanks for keeping us updated. i hope all this continues to work for you both.