New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:59 pm

I just might have to make Ares the star of my next story..... Hmm... that might be interesting? Ares are you game???

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:02 pm

Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:47 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:57 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:54 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:44 pm
You all know by now I would never post nude pictures online.
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when she says that!!!!! :lol: :whip:
Rascal I'm just helping you use that very active imagination of yours. :mrgreen: :whip: :twisted: ;)
Lol, yes that's why books are usually better than the movie versions! :)
And hopefully with my stories you can picture yourself there ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Just another Wednesday night for this VHW.

Texting with H about which new toy I should add to my collection - we are discussing the pros and cons. Hehe
Not too surprising we agree. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile having a very "stimulating" exchange of messages with the new man on the scene about his interest level in lingerie. I think he was trying to not sound like he was "too much" LOL until I suggested that I would leave a little something out of my play bag. I never saw a man back peddle so fast in my life!! He said "Oh no you can bring that along!" Yeah that's what I thought! :) :whip:

Uh huh..... just another night in the UP. :up:

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:19 am

I have been following your story since you joined the forum, and it has been very interesting to see how you have evolved since you became a hotwife. There is a remarkable difference between the way you expressed yourself at the beginning of this thread and the way you express yourself now. I can't say enough positive things about it - it's simply amazing.

I'm curious to know how this has affected your life in general and especially how your husband deals with it. You are into this game because of other reasons than most of us here, so unlike us other hotwife husbands, who would love to be a spectator to all the sexting and listen to hot stories after the dates while we have sex, this is not the reality for your husband. How does he react to it, and how does he feel about it - it's time-consuming to some extent, and your focus is inevitably split between him and the other men?

Now please don't take this as a hidden critique, it is absolutely not meant as such, I'm just curious and think it would be interesting to hear about it :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:35 am

I purposely do not speak much about my husband and his reactions because he is a very private person. I will only say that in general it's not a big topic in our house but that it also doesn't interfere either.
Maybe if I explain something that I recently touched on it would make it easier to understand.
I mentioned my car accident which I had tried to keep quiet about before. I have chronic pain issues that affect me on a daily basis because of it. Of course he does not like to see me in pain and uncomfortable.
If the texting distracts me from the pain even for a little while it is a relief so I think he is glad for anything that would bring me some relief.
Probably not the answer you were thinking.
So yes there are benefits for us that are different. I get some distractions from my pain and he can see me a little more relaxed which eases his mind.

Still Crazy
Virgin

Unread post by Still Crazy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:35 am

2UP, you have an amazingly wonderful and loving husband! I think most if not all of the men here get sexual gratification in some form or another from the "activities" of the women in our lives. But like Viking said; your husband is a breed apart.
Men don't interest me, but he's really special, give him a big hug and kiss from me.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:52 am

I wasn't looking for any specific answer, but in fact, your answer is pretty much what I hoped it would be. He's a wonderful husband, and like Still Crazy said, really special, so please give him thumbs up and a big hug from me too :up: :up:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:55 am

We are a team and take care of each other it's what marriage is all about ... he is my partner and I am his.

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:30 am

He sounds like a great guy.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:01 pm

A perfect afternoon..... joking around with hubby while trading teasing flirty texts with the new guy. Yep life is good right now at this moment. (I'll take it!) :up: :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:41 am

Well I finally caved and loaded Kik on my cell.
Of course the first thing I did was accidentally have a conversation with some guy named Leo about what kind of car I had...... seriously? Oh, wrong button! Jeez :P

Update? Let's see..... there once was a man named SL.....yeah haven't had contact with him in over a month. Here we go again! This happened with him last fall too, but I thought we were finally on the right path. Not holding out hope anymore. There goes my potential #3
Next there is S and after two play dates, it's a no for me. So there goes my #2.

Of course things are still good with H (seeing him in a week and a half) but we only see each other about once a month.

I have been communicating with a couple men. One shows some promise. J was in my area a few days ago but I thought it was too soon to meet. There are lots of things lining up with him and I am crossing my fingers that this works out. Could he be #2?

I don't want to keep going through a series of men that isn't what I got into this for. I'm not looking to play with as many men as I can - that just isn't a good fit for me.

So I guess the search continues. I'm a little frustrated right now. :???:
H said he would take some more pictures of me when we are together. Maybe I can get him to take some with clothes on :roll: so I can post them on SLS and punch up my profile a bit.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:36 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:41 am
Well I finally caved and loaded Kik on my cell.
Of course the first thing I did was accidentally have a conversation with some guy named Leo about what kind of car I had...... seriously? Oh, wrong button! Jeez :P

Update? Let's see..... there once was a man named SL.....yeah haven't had contact with him in over a month. Here we go again! This happened with him last fall too, but I thought we were finally on the right path. Not holding out hope anymore. There goes my potential #3
Next there is S and after two play dates, it's a no for me. So there goes my #2.

Of course things are still good with H (seeing him in a week and a half) but we only see each other about once a month.

I have been communicating with a couple men. One shows some promise. J was in my area a few days ago but I thought it was too soon to meet. There are lots of things lining up with him and I am crossing my fingers that this works out. Could he be #2?

I don't want to keep going through a series of men that isn't what I got into this for. I'm not looking to play with as many men as I can - that just isn't a good fit for me.

So I guess the search continues. I'm a little frustrated right now. :???:
H said he would take some more pictures of me when we are together. Maybe I can get him to take some with clothes on :roll: so I can post them on SLS and punch up my profile a bit.
And post here?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:46 pm

Posting additional pictures here? That I might be able to do. ;)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:01 am

We lowly one can but hope!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:35 am

I was practicing my multitasking skills yesterday and landed myself in the middle of an interesting challenge!
I was baking cookies and texting 2 men at the same time. I happened to send them both pictures of the cookies and not thinking mentioned that I was texting with the other one.
Hey I was distracted getting sheets of cookies in and out of the oven!! LOL
Anyway next thing I know I'm passing some messages back and forth and there is a "great idea" for an arm wrestle contest....with "my cookies" as the prize.....oh yeah and the ones I baked too :)
:shock:

So maybe I need a little work on my multitasking? :oops: Or not? :mrgreen: :lol:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:45 am

2UP,

Work on your multitasking??? Nah!!!! You just need to let your cookies bake a little longer in the oven!! :) And once you're set up to bake, you should bake at least two batches at the same time!! That is if you have enough batter!! :lol:

Sorry, can't help the euphemisms. :oops:

Rascal

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:03 pm

I'd eat your cookie dough raw!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Careful Sutter, they say that you can get serious food poisoning from eating raw eggs in the batter!!! :)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:49 pm

What does one wear to an arm wrestling contest? It's not like a wrestling match but I'm picturing me in some type of lingerie since I'm supposedly part of the prize.
Hmm..... do you think I need a ref to keep things honest? Maybe I should ask someone else I am talking to if they would be the ref. No that might not work. Any ideas?

Rascal .... batter? Are we talking baseball again? Oh! The cookie dough ... hehe, I got it!
Sutter - what can I say .... eager is a good thing. :oops: And it leaves me wondering which cookies you were referring to ;) :mrgreen:

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:03 pm

I think you should camp it up with 80’s workout gear, headbands and leggings a la Jane Fonda or Olivia Newton John in Physical. Have fun with it.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:13 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:49 pm
Rascal .... batter? Are we talking baseball again? Oh! The cookie dough ... hehe, I got it!
Funny!!!! :lol: I didn't see that baseball connection!! I must be tired!!! :) Good eye, 2UP!!!

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:47 am

Oooh!! Well now you never know who might drop out of the sky when you least expect it!
New guy JJ - over 20 years off and on as the single man with a hotwife, has a play bag bigger than mine, was a swinger with his ex-wife, same height as me (I know but it makes a difference to me), has a great smile and doesn't seem to have an issue traveling to me. Hope things progress with him.
Exchanged messages with J this morning. He is on the road for work again. I might ask him if his travels bring him close to me next week. :)
Only 2 more days until I see H again!! That month between play dates feels like forever sometimes. I have a new dress I'm planning on wearing. It's very daring for me - very snug with a zipper all the way down the front.
I'm thinking that since there is no way I can drive in that dress I will have to change in the bathroom on the first floor of the hotel before I meet him at his room. Hopefully I can have him take a couple pictures before it comes off!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm

2UP,

Wow!! That's great!! Yes, I'm going to use the baseball euphamism again. :) So, what does the bullpen look like now?? We got a main starter and now two relief pitchers in reserve??? Still looking for 4th guy to round out the pitching squad?? You KNOW I had to do that!!! :lol:

New dress sounds wonderfully sexy!!! And a new guy the same height as you?? Wow!!! Now you won't have to stand on a wood crate to kiss him!! :) I hope who ever gets to see that sexy dress gets a couple of good pics the dress that I'LL NEVER GET TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I'll bet it will be wonderful for you to wear a nice new sexy dress!!! Zipper in the front!! Easy on, easy off!!!!!! :) Just what you need!!

Sounds like 2UP is back!!! Hope things are going well for you!!! Maybe if we all beg a lot you might grace us with a redacted pic of you in your sexy dress??!!??!! :twisted: ;)

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:03 pm

Oh My I don't know why i go along with this but here goes.....we are rounding third and heading into home plate with J as we have just this morning talked about meeting for the first time!!! He thinks the next time he will be in my area will be next month (for work) but that is fine by me. We will continue to work on "plays" until then. :cool:
(OR maybe I should have said he was coming up to bat?)

JJ is anxious just to get on the playing field as he has been given an idea of the "uniforms" that are worn during the "games". LMAO He is disappointed that it is not his turn at bat but is showing a remarkable amount of good sportsmanship with the hopes (I believe) that there will be additional pictures posted to SLS that he will then have access to. :oops: Oops a non-sports reference!

H is the one that will definitely be (can't believe I am going there) "sliding into home base" on Wednesday! LOL The game will definitely go into extra innings with a break for the 7th inning stretch. (or maybe just to grab some food!) :mrgreen: :whip: :twisted:

And in the stands watching (and maybe listening in) are a couple of hopeful online friends that wish they lived closer and could be part of the actual lineup. ;)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:00 pm

Love it, LOVE IT, Absolutely LOVE IT!!!! Great repartee'!!!! :) You are very good at the "game"!! Both of them!!!! :lol:

Rascal