Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
xxxRyno
Experienced

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by xxxRyno » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:11 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:33 am
Hi :-)

Hubby and me spent more time talking about it and reenacted it again but not in car lol! It was so hot for both of us I could tell :-). I also texted Tom some more to let him know how much fun it was for me also and that I do want to get together again. I also told hubby I tried to go a little slow for the first time Tom entered me and started with rubbing him up and down me on the outside then slowly sliding him in but Tom was pretty excited and it wasn't long before he was all the way in and I was riding him! It didn't really take very long for Tom to finish but was so exciting :-). After I felt Tom finish I stayed on top and kept him inside me and unbuttoned my blouse more. We kissed more as he played with my breasts and it wasn't long before he was ready for more and we did it again! Hubby really seemed to enjoy it when I told him about it and showed him how Tom and me did it too!

We did talk more about having Tom come over to our place. Hubby isn't sure he would want to be there at least at first since it might seem a little awkward to start and he wouldn't want Tom or him to feel uncomfortable since this is something new for us. I think hubby might be right, does anyone have any thoughts about that?
Did Tom finish inside you? With or without condom? If it’s awkward for hubby to be present, maybe you can try audio recording or some private pictures that conceal Tom’s face.

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:43 pm

Ty everyone for the helpful and supportive comments! I think people are right that it might be best to wait a bit longer before hubby and Tom meet just so that everyone is comfortable.I was thinking I might give Tom a ride home again and maybe later this week show him our place.

Since people seem curious I will admit that Tom and I didn't use a rubber. I wouldn't normally do that but I do believe him when he says hes hasn't done much before and I know I am ok myself since I still get tested sometimes still at my check ups just to be safe. I am of course on the pill! I did have rubbers in the car but since I felt safe I thought it would a better experience for Tom and I know it was for me!

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:10 pm

Glad you are having fun Amielee. Make sure you and your husband stay on the same page and just live and enjoy life! What matters most is between you both! Tom doesn't realize how lucky he is right now having such a wonderful woman as a guide and friend!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:03 am

Ty farmerJ :-)

Planning on getting together with with Tom again today! Tom and I texted some more last night, I told and hubby Tom seems excited to get together again hubby said he thinks that sounds great :-). Then hubby asked me to show him again how I did it with Tom the first time and it was really hot dong that again! I'm a little surprised to find how much I'm really finding it a turn on to do it with hubby while telling him how I did it with Tom. Is that a little strange or do other people enjoy that too?

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:24 am

AmieLee wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:03 am

Planning on getting together with with Tom again today! Tom and I texted some more last night, I told and hubby Tom seems excited to get together again hubby said he thinks that sounds great :-). Then hubby asked me to show him again how I did it with Tom the first time and it was really hot dong that again! I'm a little surprised to find how much I'm really finding it a turn on to do it with hubby while telling him how I did it with Tom. Is that a little strange or do other people enjoy that too?
I think you'll find a lot of variations to what people like. I can't speak for the women I've been with specifically, but I've certainly seen what appears to be them being really turned on by it. For some I imagine it's taboo, for others it was being "dirty partners in crime". Lots of reasons, but they're all valid.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:44 am

Is Tom coming to your house? What do you have planned? You might wear a sexy nighty for him. just an idea!

Supa Scoopa
Experienced

Unread post by Supa Scoopa » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:52 am

AmieLee wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:43 pm

I thought it would a better experience for Tom and I know it was for me!
That's a bit of an understatement! You have no idea how much better it is for men to go without. Not just the feeling, but the mental aspect of being 19 and bareback in a tight wet married pussy. Mindblowing.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:17 am

Tom is a really lucky guy! Wow🔥🔥🔥! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:19 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:03 am

Not strange at all; it’s part of the kink!

davo
Experienced

Unread post by davo » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:28 pm

amie baby - the world is full of kinky husbands who want kinky wives, and you are fitting the bill for a whole lot of us. and apparently your husband must fit in with a whole lot of men like me and others on this and other sites !! having tom (whom i think is quickly becoming a hot young bf) come and fuck you in your home with your husband's ok is indicative of my point. doing so is a logical progression in the kink that you and your husband have apparently ventured into.

have you specifically visited with your husband with questions like "does it turn you on that other men want to fuck me"? "does it turn you on that i like for other men want to fuck me"? "does it turn you on that i in fact want other men to fuck me"? certainly the answer to all of these questions is a probable "yes". but i suggest you bring it all out into the open by addressing it directly.

and you may very well find that your husband is willing to let you push the envelope a whole lot further than just tom!! your story amie baby excites the hell out of me (you remind me of my own very young wife back when she was so very young and fucking hot), and certainly look forward to reading further. i hope like hell you don't go away. davo

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:44 pm

Have you considered getting verified so you can get advice directly from our lovely lady staff?

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:15 pm

superb101 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:44 pm
Have you considered getting verified so you can get advice directly from our lovely lady staff?
My newly-minted hotwife really likes the ladies' lounge. She barely posts out here with the riffraff lately, but she seems to be quite active in there!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:18 pm

oh did! to tired now to say lot. ty everyone talk soon!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:06 am

Had a great time again! Hubby was all smiles and told me to have fun when I told him that Tom and me were planning on getting together again :-)) I picked up Tom. He gave me a nice kiss when he got in the car and we drove back to the quiet spot we went to last time. Mostly small talk while driving like how nice to see again and such, but was exciting knowing where we were going. We parked and got into the back seat. Tom pulled me close and we began to make out. It was so exciting and he spent a good amount of time playing with my breasts and then fingering me under my panties. We both got so worked up! Then I slid my panties off and helped Tom slide down his pants. I straddled Tom and guided him in and began to ride him. It was so hot! I whispered in Tom's ear "do you like it babe?" and he just answered "yessss" which turned me on even more. We did it twice again and I came while we were doing it the second time! :-)) While I was driving him home we talked about how great a time we had and I told him it might be nice if he came over to our place this weekend and he said sure! When I got home hubby smiled and asked "did you have a good time?" and I smiled and said "oh yes I did". I told hubby all about my time with Tom and gave him a repeat performance which we both loved! :-))

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:38 am

Fantastic recounting your time with Tom! Cant wait to read about what happens this weekend!

xxxRyno
Experienced

Unread post by xxxRyno » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:08 am

VERY hot AmieLee! Love that you ride him and let him finish inside; WOW! Are you going to snap a few pics of you to post in the “Hotties” section, would love to see.

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:14 am

AmieLee wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:06 am

Had a great time again! Hubby was all smiles and told me to have fun when I told him that Tom and me were planning on getting together again :-)) I picked up Tom. He gave me a nice kiss when he got in the car and we drove back to the quiet spot we went to last time. Mostly small talk while driving like how nice to see again and such, but was exciting knowing where we were going. We parked and got into the back seat. Tom pulled me close and we began to make out. It was so exciting and he spent a good amount of time playing with my breasts and then fingering me under my panties. We both got so worked up! Then I slid my panties off and helped Tom slide down his pants. I straddled Tom and guided him in and began to ride him. It was so hot! I whispered in Tom's ear "do you like it babe?" and he just answered "yessss" which turned me on even more. We did it twice again and I came while we were doing it the second time! :-)) While I was driving him home we talked about how great a time we had and I told him it might be nice if he came over to our place this weekend and he said sure! When I got home hubby smiled and asked "did you have a good time?" and I smiled and said "oh yes I did". I told hubby all about my time with Tom and gave him a repeat performance which we both loved! :-))
That is so hot!!
I am really happy for you and I am really happy for your husband and I'm really happy for you and lover too.
This is what it's all about in fact I would say this is one of the most perfect scenarios I've ever heard you haven't had any of the problems that others have had and I'm really happy for you...

farmerJ

Unread post by farmerJ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:50 pm

Amie , Sure sounds like you had a great time! I would love to relive my younger years. I envy Tom!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:28 pm

You are one hot girl to be enjoying this so much. Both husband and Tom are lucky guys. Well, of course you are lucky to get to enjoy both too! lol

Keep having fun and please keep us updated. I love your story..

Topnotch
Player

Unread post by Topnotch » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:30 am

Amielee...was just curious how Tom compares to your husband in the bed?

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:27 pm

hi :-)

Hubby and me have been talking about it and I've been texting with Tom too. Going to bring Tom to out place tomorrow! Hubby said he has things to do and wants to wait more before meeting Tom so everyone is comfortable and that does seem like a good idea to me. I told hubby it might be fun if I had a nice outfit to wear for Tom and he said that does sound like a good idea so we went to the mall and I got some new lingerie and a nice skirt and blouse to wear for when I see Tom tomorrow!

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:02 pm

Loving the updates, more please! You and your husband seem like a fun couple. Do I understand correctly that sharing you is a turn-on for him? You don't talk much about your conversations with your husband - fair enough, if you don't want to.

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:58 pm

hi :-)

I don't know leggysman I mean I think I have. But for sure hes been so supportive. We've been talking about it a lot and reenacting things and we are both are having fun I think! Like I mentioned hubby and me went shopping today and I got a new outfit to wear for Tom! It's a full lingerie set with garter belt and stockings and a nice shirt and blouse and I have a nice pair of heels to where with them. We had been talking how it would be nice for Tom if I got some special outfits and it was so fun getting one. I do want to make it special for Tom and hubby said that's a good thing and he is sure Tom will love it! I tried on outfit when we got home and hubby said if was so sexy which makes me feel good :-) . I'm looking forward to tomorrow and hubby said he is to and he thinks its awesome how sexy I am and can't wait to come home after I see Tom!

marriedky
Experienced

Unread post by marriedky » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:35 am

love hearing about your progress. Seems very natural. Make sure you keep letting hubby know how amazing he is for sharing your pussy with Tom!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:21 am

Loving this thread!