Rob and Rachel’s journey part 2

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Rob and Rachel’s journey part 2

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:23 pm

So since school has started it has been hard to keep up with the lifestyle. Plus our daughter is in everything imaginable it seems. So we are constantly either at work or playing chauffeur. I’ve been seeing J2 about once a week for drinks and that’s about all I’ve been able to do. Although while we are at the bar, we usually get a good few make out sessions in when we think no one’s looking. 😏

However last night I actually was free to see him for a nice weekend date night while Rob was at a football game with our daughter.

He was in Richmond for the evening so I drove down to meet him. We had dinner and hopped into my van for a drive around the area. He drove and I sat in the passenger seat. I wore his favorite white panty and bra set of course! The same white panties he made me take off on the golf course before. The look on his face when he saw them was exactly what I was hoping for! 😈

While we drove around, he of course was playing with me. He had me soaked in no time. Which of course has always been pretty easy for him to do. 😏 I came with his fingers in me a couple times and squirted just a little bit . He continued to drive around looking for a place to park the van so we could fuck in the back while I kept rubbing his hard cock through his jeans. We came to a stop sign, made out for a while and he took his pants down. I started sucking his cock while he drove around and finger fucked me from behind. It was amazing.

I needed to stop, so at the next stop sign, we started making out again. I kept stroking his cock and he put his thumb in my mouth and made me suck on it like I was sucking on his cock. He grabbed the back of my hair with his other hand. 🥵🥵 I love it when a man knows how to pull my hair just right. He then took my head and forced me down onto his cock again thrusting into my mouth so hard he made me gag a few times.

He then told me to get into the back of the van and get ready. Have I mentioned before how much I love it when a man tells me what to do? 🥵 I climbed into the back. He told me to take my dress off and I did. I kicked my heels off. He grabbed my thong and pulled it off of me. I moved my wet pussy up to where he could reach it and he fingered me again while he was still driving around. Making me cum again and squirt all over his fingers.

He finally found a place to park and he got into the back. He laid down and I climbed on top of him. It felt amazing as I rode him. I came again on his cock (this time a huge orgasm). I kept bouncing up and down on his cock until he filled me up. 🥵🥵🥵

Afterwards I was honestly tempted to lick his cock clean. I’ve never done that before and have been curious to try it. However I refrained and tried to keep to the proper lady I was in the moment… even though I was just fucked in the back of my van.😏

Afterwards we drove back to his car and said our goodbyes. It seriously made me feel like I was in high school again trying to find a place to park and fuck. So hot!
Married to Anonymousrob

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71701

Our pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=73304

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:54 pm

Such a great thread!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:48 am

glad you got to meet him. it's the same with me, so many things to do with the kids, plus difficult to find new guys to set up meets with

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:03 am

Love this Rachel plus rob too….:-)

Brings a new meaning to a red light challenge ( or stop signs )..always love to hear about the playfulness…

G

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:21 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:03 am
Love this Rachel plus rob too….:-)

Brings a new meaning to a red light challenge ( or stop signs )..always love to hear about the playfulness…

G
Being playful is what is the huge turn on for me! Makes me feel young again!
Married to Anonymousrob

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:33 am

So I Didn’t have time to post about this when it happened. But after my last rendezvous with J2, it was a while before Rob and I could reconnect afterwards since our schedules are so crazy busy. But Rob and I were finally able to get that reconnection a few days after.

During those couple of days, it definitely was different emotionally with each other. This kind of helped prove how important the reconnect between the two of us afterwards for our relationship. It was of course an amazing time in bed together. We definitely needed to wash our soaked comforter afterwards.

Anyone ever try those blankets made for sex? I’m thinking with how much I’ve been squirting during sex recently it might be a good investment! 😅
Married to Anonymousrob

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:29 am

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:33 am

Anyone ever try those blankets made for sex? I’m thinking with how much I’ve been squirting during sex recently it might be a good investment! 😅
We bought a couple of those baby diaper changing pads. They are 3’x3’ and waterproof. We lay one on the bed and put a towel or two on top to absorb the copious amounts of squirt.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:51 am

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:33 am
So I Didn’t have time to post about this when it happened. But after my last rendezvous with J2, it was a while before Rob and I could reconnect afterwards since our schedules are so crazy busy. But Rob and I were finally able to get that reconnection a few days after.

During those couple of days, it definitely was different emotionally with each other. This kind of helped prove how important the reconnect between the two of us afterwards for our relationship. It was of course an amazing time in bed together. We definitely needed to wash our soaked comforter afterwards.

I'm just catching up on your thread today. Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun. I'm so happy for you all.

As for a squirt blanket, yup, we've have one :) Ours is a liberator brand. It has a soft, velvety outer layer but a waterproof inside. It isn't huge, and wouldn't be something I'd leave on our bed permanently, but it comes out during certain sex sessions. In fact, Adventurer brought it out this weekend when he decided to see how much and how often he could make me squirt. (Turns out the answer is: a lot). It is easy to throw in the wash afterwards too.