My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:39 am

Had a lovely past couple of days with my men :) Charles stayed over two days in a row again, although the middle of the week isn't ideal, you work with what you have, right?

Last night was really fun and relaxing. We made a meal box for dinner (shrimp linguine) and then enjoyed it with a really good wine pairing (albeit a wine I wouldn't choose to drink on its own but it was perfect with the meal). We all just hung out together and chatted and relaxed. It's nice when we can just be people enjoying each other's company. It doesn't always have to be about emotions or sex or anything charged. It can just be us liking spending time together. And it's especially nice that Henry and Charles are friends too.

Although the sex can be pretty great, too! It's also pretty lovely to collapse into a sweaty heap together with your partner and be tired enough to snuggle up for sleep afterward. Yay for happy hormones! But I'm not sure which night I enjoyed more- the great sex, or the night we just cuddled and talked for hours. Those are among my favourite moments, too.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:26 pm

We don't normally celebrate Valentine's Day, because I don't think we should need Hallmark to tell us when to be sweet to our partners. And it's a terrible day to go out since you get crappy food and service.

But, Friday is my usual date night with Henry, so we decided to just do a little bit more because why not? So we're having our favourite kind of date night- we love making a bunch of appetizers and hanging out together. I think we're having a bottle of champagne left over from NYE and we're going to watch Chasing Amy.

Good times. I love my boys. I won't see Charles today, but I did text him. Wish I could spend time with both of them, but I prefer to have some occasions be one on one time. It's not the same to have romantic time with both at the same time. So, I'm not worried about it much since Charles doesn't care for Hallmark holidays either.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Have a great V day with Henry. Chasing Amy is an great underrated movie.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:50 pm

I've had a pretty lovely weekend with Henry. Sometimes you really just need some quiet quality time together.

And sometimes you need to break the bed. I need both of those things!

But I've just been overflowing with love for Henry lately. I see how hard he works to make me happy even when he's tired. Just the little things that shows me how much he cares. I don't know how I got so lucky but he is a very, very special man and I'm glad to have him in my life.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:13 pm

But I've just been overflowing with love for Henry lately. I see how hard he works to make me happy even when he's tired. Just the little things that shows me how much he cares. I don't know how I got so lucky but he is a very, very special man and I'm glad to have him in my life.
Ain't Love Grand?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:25 pm

anonymister1948 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:13 pm
Ain't Love Grand?
Darn right. Since we all have to go through bad times, I want to squeeze every last drop of happiness from the good times. I try to put my energy into appreciating the good times and the people I love.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:37 am

I had such a wonderful couple of days with Charles lately. We've been trying to increase the amount of time we spend together, and it's been pretty fantastic. He's been staying over 2 nights a week and I try to get over to his place for a third date night if we can, even though I can't sleep at his place because his bed is too small :P I think he needs to buy a new one soon so I can stay over at his house!

I'm feeling a lot more connected to Charles and that's pretty fantastic. We had a pretty awesome couple of days together. We got to do all the fun things. Board games, cooking together, cuddles, lots of sex, and hot tub. We spent nearly four hours in the hot tub last night just enjoying each other's company in the lightly falling snow. It was perfect. And then neither of us had an early morning so we could sleep in and wake up slowly together rather than someone sneaking out early for work. Just perfect :)

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:51 pm

Sounds lovely.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:01 pm

Suzie Q I find it so uplifting when I hear of others enjoying life and love. Thanks for your story :D .

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:53 am

You are lucky to have 2 guys who are so romantic and in tune with their and your emotions. Many of us men were too groomed to be "men" to be so in touch with any emotional side. Good for all of y'all. I find it an interesting dynamic

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:47 am

But I've just been overflowing with love for Henry lately.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:34 am

solstice wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:47 am
But I've just been overflowing with love for Henry lately.
lol you know my husband? ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:36 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:53 am
You are lucky to have 2 guys who are so romantic and in tune with their and your emotions. Many of us men were too groomed to be "men" to be so in touch with any emotional side. Good for all of y'all. I find it an interesting dynamic
We always get to make our own choices and decide who we are. Men can be good communicators and in touch with their emotions. It doesn't make them any less manly.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:33 pm

I made a write mess of that, I was replying to your overflowing statement.for some reason my words were lost in the post.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:34 pm

solstice wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:33 pm
I made a write mess of that, I was replying to your overflowing statement.for some reason my words were lost in the post.
That's weird. What had you wanted to say?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:00 pm

What happened was I made a comment on how I appreciated the relationship with both of your men, and was asked by the thread to amend my comments as they were similar to another post, i had to go out and when I returned my unfinished preview had mysteriously been submitted. I will accept a few lashes from you Lochgelly tawse

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:30 am

I do have a beautiful purple tawse :)

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:15 am

SSQ writes:I do have a beautiful purple tawse :)

The school I went to only had natural coloured tawses, three generations of the Dick family made them.

The true history of the Lochgelly Tawse
(AKA School Belt or The Strap)
By Margaret J Dick (daughter of John J Dick & granddaughter of George W Dick)

Part 1 - Memories:
If you're my age or older than the memory probably makes you wince and fills you with indignant feelings about the unfairness of this punishment, for with large class sizes teachers seldom had time to listen far less understand their pupils actions, things were far worse in my fathers time at least we were only belted when we disobeyed the rules, they were beaten for not understanding the lesson, how excruciating pain to the palm of your hands could help the brain absorb information is beyond me. You'll have guessed by now that I think the belt has well and truly had it's day, for humankind to develop we must stop beating each other and I look forward to that day. However great interest still exists in this subject and none of the other websites have it quite right so here's The true history of the Lochgelly Tawse.
This is extract from a longer Google article.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:26 pm

We're all pretty depressed right now. Henry and I had a spring getaway booked with Kiddo and all our extended family, and obviously that's been canceled. I know in the grand scheme of things it's not important compared to what's going on in the world, but we may never get to take this one again. Henry's family lost all their holiday time this year and the same trip next year is $$$. Plus we lost so much in nonrefundable costs that can't be recouped.

I'm supposed to be sitting in the sunshine now with a Miami Vice in my hand and instead I'm sitting at home in the dark and feeling pretty miserable. Kiddo is crushed, too.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Sorry to hear your troubles. it seems these kind of things come around every so often.
Did the H1N1 back in 2009 cause you the same type of problems? I don't remember it really bothering us even though it badly affected so many people.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:42 am

Hope you'll be able to fulfill your plans in the future.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Sorry to hear that, love. We cancelled our trip to Mexico. Won't offer any uninvited encouragement. Just know that we feel for your situation. Feel free to PM me if you need an ear.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:56 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:57 pm
Sorry to hear your troubles. it seems these kind of things come around every so often.
Did the H1N1 back in 2009 cause you the same type of problems? I don't remember it really bothering us even though it badly affected so many people.
No, but I was pregnant that year lol so travel wasn't on my mind.

I know that this is a serious thing and travel isn't as important... but we literally got cancelled just as we were about to get on a plane. Henry's parents had already arrived so they lost a ton of money. We lost some but not nearly as much.

The past couple of months have been ridiculously stressful and I really, really needed a break and some sunshine. Now they're pretty much telling everyone to stay home, so we are home for three weeks with Kiddo and can't really go anywhere or do anything. It's like I don't even recognize the world right now and it's a little hard to believe.

I'm sure some of this is the misery from losing the trip, but it sucks.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:56 am

I agree with you, it does suck!
We're not as worried about the illness as we are about the economic damage. I can only image how this is affecting all of the people and businesses who are shutting down.
I know for us the loss on two pots of calves we sold was 30,400.00. We can sustain that hit but, many can't.

Anyway, we hope all of ya'll stay healthy and the economic part isn't too bad.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:11 pm

I'm really struggling right now. We've both lost our jobs and worried about making ends meet. My mental health is not in a good place at the moment. Yay for medicating with tranquilizers and alcohol, but probably not stocked up on that for very long :P

For at least a little bit I tried to forget that the world is going crazy and this is our new reality. It was really good when Charles was here because I felt so much less isolated. I wasn't lonely, and I'm not lonely with Henry, but it's not quite the same. I guess I felt less like I'm in lockdown, although that brings issues of its own vis a vis Charles and we're still trying to sort that out.

But it was good for a few brief moments to forget that everything is crashing outside my house, and just exist. I had sex with Henry before Charles came over, and it was so much fun to tease Charles that even though I'd had a shower, that the cunt he was licking had had another man's cock in it only a couple of hours before. He nearly orgasmed when I told him to lick harder and try to find every last drop of Henry's cum. Charles enjoys a lot of the same kinks that cuckolds are into, and I enjoy playing with those with him. Doesn't matter that he's my boyfriend, not my husband. And Henry surely isn't my bull either! I don't play that way. We just have fun whatever way works for us.

And then lots of love and cuddles afterward. I really needed that with Charles since my anxiety is sky high right now. I needed to be with him for that reassurance that we will get through this together. He left in the evening after a lovely second round of sex, and we had a shower together before he had to go. Henry let me know that he would also be happy to enjoy my charms as well, so for two days in a row, I had two different cocks in the same day. I have to admit that I always enjoy feeling slutty like that!

So my sex life hasn't come to an end, at least. I don't know what will happen during the continued spread of the virus, but we have some tentative plans and we'll go from there. I just hope that we all stay safe and healthy and able to pay our bills, since who knows how long this crisis will last. I'm not sure how long I can last during it without cracking up, honestly.