My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lightspeed186000
Prepubescent

Re: My story

Unread post by lightspeed186000 » Sun May 20, 2012 9:46 am

pattrickb36 wrote:
SexySusieQ wrote:What an incredible weekend. Patrick and I went to a hotel from Friday night until this morning. He still blows my mind every time we're together.

And he took some awesome pictures of me, too. I think I got tied to most of the furniture in the room!

There were one or two pieces of furniture that we didn't experiment with ... but we covered all the really fun ones Susie! And the pictures do look fantastic!

As I remember .... your mind wasn't the only thing that got blown :D
Patrick,
I have never met a rope/knot expert. This sounds very interesting to me. Will you show your work, preferably with SusieQ? If so then get her permission. She is a HOT woman who I would love to attend to, so do not comply with my request with out her agreement.

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Sun May 20, 2012 9:57 am

lightspeed186000 wrote:
Patrick,
I have never met a rope/knot expert. This sounds very interesting to me. Will you show your work, preferably with SusieQ? If so then get her permission. She is a HOT woman who I would love to attend to, so do not comply with my request with out her agreement.
I would not classify myself as a rope expert, but certainly it is a passion of mine and my skills develop continously. It helps to have a willing rope bunny like Susie to practice and experiment with.

As always, I leave it up to Susie as to what pictures of my handi-work she chooses to share with the forum. Certainly I know she shares some of my work in the Sponsors area.
You don't get what you want, you get what you earn.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun May 20, 2012 10:58 am

pattrickb36 wrote:
As I remember .... your mind wasn't the only thing that got blown :D
Fortunately, no, it wasn't :)

I liked it when you tied me to the desk in my 6 inch heels and fucked me! Although the bench was pretty cool, too.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 am

SexySusieQ wrote:
Fortunately, no, it wasn't :)

I liked it when you tied me to the desk in my 6 inch heels and fucked me! Although the bench was pretty cool, too.
Ya ... I think I have to agree that the desk and those heels were the best of the best! The heels brough everything up to just the perfect height. ;)

But the bench was great because no matter how hard you struggled you just couldn't get away from my hungry tongue. :D

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon May 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Between my weekend with Patrick and a few rounds of reclaimation sex with H, I am starting to feel glad that I am not seeing anyone this week! I need a little time to recuperate!

But it was worth every minute, and every time I feel that ache in my pussy I remember all the pleasure I experienced this weekend...

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 am

It's been a pretty quiet couple of weeks. I haven't been finding much on AM that interests me lately. Hopefully I'll have something lined up before H goes on his next business trip!

H did take some sexy lingerie photos of me to send to Patrick, though :) I got some new stuff from Fredericks' and I love it.

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 pm

You are a tease Susie :P

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Pattrick, you are one lucky sonofabitch to have the use and enjoyment of the lovely and HOTT SusieQ's body. :whip: :mrgreen:

It does appear that you are aware of the honor and that you do many wonderful things to her :twisted: that keep her cumming and cumming. Good on you, Sir!! :up: :up: :D

Nothing but the sexy best for our SusieQ, says I!! :D

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm

bubbajack wrote:Pattrick, you are one lucky sonofabitch to have the use and enjoyment of the lovely and HOTT SusieQ's body. :whip: :mrgreen:

It does appear that you are aware of the honor and that you do many wonderful things to her :twisted: that keep her cumming and cumming. Good on you, Sir!! :up: :up: :D

Nothing but the sexy best for our SusieQ, says I!! :D

I can't argue with your statement bubbajack. I am very lucky to be able to give Sexy Susie what she desires. It helps that she's so damn hot and energetic - makes keeping her cumming all night a whole lot of fun!! And when she misbehaves ... well then I just tie her up to the furniture and really have my way! :D

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 pm

pattrickb36 wrote:You are a tease Susie :P
And you like it, don't you?
pattrickb36 wrote:And when she misbehaves ... well then I just tie her up to the furniture and really have my way! :D
That's one reason why I like misbehaving around you ;)

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:07 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:
How many more reasons do you have to misbehave, beyond my 500+ ft collection of rope?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:21 pm

pattrickb36 wrote:
SexySusieQ wrote:
How many more reasons do you have to misbehave, beyond my 500+ ft collection of rope?
Well, you haven't spanked me yet ;)

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:
Well, you haven't spanked me yet ;)

Key term Susie ... "yet". Don't you worry, I intend to address that next time we meet. Tie you up and turn that sexy ass of yours a wonderful shade of pink with a few nicely placed spanks. Not sure if it's a punishment for bad behavior ... or a reward for bad behavior ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 am

Well, H is leaving tomorrow for another work project. It's going to be a very busy summer for him, unfortunately!

I'm still not having much luck. It's incredible how many men on MBL sites can't write. It is such a turnoff to see people writing with no caps or punctuation or using chatspeak.

I do have three coffee dates next week, although we'll see how many of them actually show up. One is a potential for MFM with Patrick :) H has confirmed to me that for the time being, he just wants to enjoy vanilla sex with me. But he's happy for me to go and explore whatever I want on my own.

He and I had very passionate lovemaking last night since he's going away. Very intense and enjoyable. I'm going to miss him very much.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 am

I can't imagine that your love making with H is all that vanilla. He has to be getting some unspoken benefits out of your hotwifing. Your probably initiating hot things that he is enjoying and not even talking about. You usually get better at everthing with practice. As far as men's writting ability. I am not the best writer. Payed enough attention in english class to pass the tests and didn't see the point. Now I am not a critic but when someone uses or writes with what we technically call fucked up grammar its appalling. Should have paid more attention in school. Two turn offs are smoking and really bad grammar.

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:30 pm

What's MBL?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 pm

ugcp wrote:What's MBL?
Married but looking. I only date married men as a general rule, so I tend to stick to sites that are frequented by married men.

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Ah yes, I remember you saying you preferred married guys before. Probably because it piqued my interest, with you and I being in the same geographical area. ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 am

ugcp wrote:Ah yes, I remember you saying you preferred married guys before. Probably because it piqued my interest, with you and I being in the same geographical area. ;)
Yes, I only see men who are married/attached. H prefers it that way and frankly, so do I. I think there's a lot less possibility of drama with a man who I can fuck and have some fun with, and kiss him goodbye to send home to his wife. I don't see anyone more than once a week and I would assume a single man is going to want more than that. I am also uncomfortable with the idea of a man starting a new relationship with a girlfriend that might become serious, while he's seeing me. I can't explain why but for some reason, that bothers me much more than a man who is cheating on his wife.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:06 am

You have never said much about H other than hes not into a 3 some. I gotta believe that he gets some wonderful rewards from you hw adventures that he wouldn't have had otherwise. Do you do wonderful and nasty things to him that you are practicing while he's away? He seems to tolerate but not much encouragement on the rest. He must be getting benefits if he would admit it. How about it?

guywithhotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by guywithhotwife » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 am

A + B = wobbly legs LoL

YOU ROCK!!!

My wife loves strange cock, but I'm always the one that has to suggest it & set it up. I wish she'd get a little more involved like you do.

We have the same problem with guys flaking out left and right. It has nothing to do with you, people are just unreliable in general. Also, some of these guys talk big on email, but are a little intimidated and nervous when it comes to going through with it. I remember one guy my wife hooked up with one time kept asking me if I was going to barge in with a shotgun. LOL

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am

armyguyot1 wrote:You have never said much about H other than hes not into a 3 some. I gotta believe that he gets some wonderful rewards from you hw adventures that he wouldn't have had otherwise. Do you do wonderful and nasty things to him that you are practicing while he's away? He seems to tolerate but not much encouragement on the rest. He must be getting benefits if he would admit it. How about it?
Of course he is; he tells me this is the second best decision we've ever made, short of having our son.

First and foremost, he has a happier wife! I'm getting my needs taken care of and that makes me so much happier and more appreciative of him. I find myself being more patient and loving with him. Our communication has gotten so much better and our marriage feels stronger and more secure as a result.

And yeah, he gets to reap the benefits of the new lingerie I purchase to wear for my FWB, and he has a wife whose sex drive is turbocharged. I'm always happy to suck his cock or just climb on- it seems that I am perpetually wet and have sex on the brain.

But he's not a typical HW husband because my activities are not a turn on for him. He is not sitting at home playing with his cock while I go out and get fucked. He asks me a few questions but that's where it ends. He gives me this lifestyle as a gift because he knows how much happier I am now.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Thanks. That sounds pretty similar to us. I am kind of an alpha male but have changed my outlook for my wife. You had made a comment as to how H didn't see benefits to your lifestyle and I think he does. Having you hot wet and more experienced has got to be a hell of a benefit besides the happiness you posses. V does amazing things for me now that I appreciate and she is getting so slutty and making me happy. You just have to look at the whole picture. I love reading your posts. Would have loved reading what you used to write but never able to find it.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Sometimes I think there are a lot more flakes/morons out there than decent guys. Out of my three coffee dates for this coming week, one has cancelled and one seems to have disappeared so I'm not going to waste my time.

Maybe it's me? Or else I have ridiculously high standards? I know I'm not as trim as a lot of the beautiful ladies on this site, but I didn't think it would be so difficult to find decent guys to fuck. I'm just feeling kind of frustrated tonight.

Stormbringer
Trainable

Unread post by Stormbringer » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm

It's not you it's them. Don't let the pretenders get on your nerves.