Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
reese
$2 Ho

Re: Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?

Unread post by reese » Mon May 12, 2008 6:27 am

Matt,

I understand what you mean!
At times I read posts from men who wish they could have their wife become a HW.
I WAS that man for about one year.
I continue to write into my thread b/c I want all potential HW hubbies/bf to have that incentive to continue to approach this lifestyle with their significant other.

Right now at this moment............MY life is a roller coaster.
Not to sound weird...but I had 5 orgasms yesterday....3 without my HW....just using her body...and 2 with her(sex).

My body is WORN out at times....MY mind is so bottled up with constant HW thoughts........
My HW is a dream to me. She had made my fantasy more REAL than I could have ever imagined.

You know what the best part of all this is?

She is constantly telling me that she can stop at any moment...and that our marriage is more impt to her than anything in her life. She is telling me how much she loves me constantly.

I have so much security with our relationship even when I lose her.......

So my fantasy that became reality has made our relationship together feel like I just jumped off a bridge at the Niagra Falls........... this is more exhilirating than any analogy can every describe!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon May 12, 2008 9:02 am

My HW is at work...she just texted me telling me that she wants to go on the pill again and have her lovers start to cum inside her pussy......she asked me if I was ok with that?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.................she is really trying to cuck me.
I love it!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon May 12, 2008 9:38 am

I want to make something very clear.
Please understand that it is very important that I write my feeling to you in a manner that expresses the UP/DOWN feelings that I experience on an hourly basis.
I may not tell you everything at times.
I need to tell all of you something that my HW shared with me last night.
She told me that she is afraid of losing me. She told me at times she thinks that this fantasy and lifestyle is ruining our lives together. She is afraid that I am becoming addicted to the intense feelings that overcome me everyday.
I assured her that I might be an emotional wreck at times...but that I am still that man that she fell in love with.
We are going to focus on "us" this week leading up to Saturday evening.
This is very important for us.
I might not have a lot to write about in the next few days other than HOW we are doing together.

Asking me about the pill............I am not sure if she is playing mind games again...but I love it!
She knows exactly how to get into my head!
This is something new for us.............her lovers cum in her mouth....or on her body........
Cumming in her pussy................OMG, the mixed emotions will create a whole new level of intensity for us!

More to follow this week.

Thanks for your thoughts and support.

R
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

OneDayAtATime

Unread post by OneDayAtATime » Mon May 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Thanks for expressing yourself so thoroughly.It makes those of us who aren't interested in having our ladies do this just what it means to those who do. :up:

I don't know about having Reese spend a weekend with E or even start living with E on weekends now.If you're kids were grown,out of the house or self-sufficient in high school that may work out.Staying away that long on a weekly basis right now may be to much. :)

This is new so your feelings are going to be all over the place.Staying busy helps. You know that since you've had many guys night out. When she's out,sometimes being at home and other times going out yourself is a good balance.

Hearing her fuck,getting to watch or a videotape for you all are incredible things to keep you on your toes.

Don't be so obsessive about her being a hotwife in that its all you talk about with her. It seems to consume you.Mix it up.I bet she has some wild fantasies involving you. :up:

Hopefully,her pussy gets used to all this fucking or you may be left out. :lol: ;)

MFM with a guy who knows what he's doing and who is experienced isn't out of the picture.

You have romantic dinners,take her out for a night of what she likes to do whether its shopping or whatever.

Maybe she may like going to a strip club and you get off on watching her if you're into that.She could even bring home a lady.Anyway you look at it,its fun.

You mentioned she's stepping out more on her own and its easier since she knows you approve. When she spends all this time physically with someone other than you,its natural for her to think she's losing you.When you reclaim her,as you say,she comes down from that feeling of euphoria and gets back to feeling like she's yours. You and her are more important than any of your fantasies so stepping back ofren is imperative.

She needs to spend more time with you than her lovers.Thats all she's saying.

E and Reese sleeping in your bed is a big step in submission.

Its easier that you and E have a buddy buddy relationship.

I'm sure E has sexual relationships with other women but i don't think Reese talks about that.
she wants to spend some good quality time with me. She is needy for my attention...my love...my WAY.........the things that I do to capture her heart and soul.

Thats my favorite thing i've read on this thread lately. She wants to feel close to you again and she's going to show you just how wonderful and how much you mean to her. :D You are and should always be the most important man in her life.

Sounds like your dick is going to be sore from whacking off so much the next few days.She may make it sore from all the blow jobs she gives you also. :lol:

Since she reads your posts,it helps in understanding what you don't express verbally to her.

Have fun with your lovely wife.

Tell her we still enjoy her pics,in action,nude or in sexy clothes.

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon May 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Thanks so much Onedayatatime.
We are going to focus on us.
As for the strip clubs...we have gone to a few lately...it is so hot to watch the other girls go crazy on her.
As for bringing another girl home...we have shared that about 2 months ago..I posted a few pics b/f my original flickr acct was deleted....mff.......it was very hot and intense.
She is more jealous that I am...so with the other girl.....I was allowed to lick her...touch her....but that is about it.....
I must say though, it was unbelievable watching her with another woman.
No holes barred.

Talk to you all soon.

Ps.........should I post some pics of her with her female lover?
Not sure if this is the right forum for that!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon May 12, 2008 10:15 pm

Reese,

I've been closely following your posts, and I think you and your wife are handling this as well as could be expected, so it sounds to me like things are well on track, and she's beginning to really enjoy being a hoteife...

Just one thing........, PICTURES please!!!!

LOL

Cheers! :whip:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Tue May 13, 2008 6:35 am

Last night, we had fun.
I cooked dinner.
We shared a few drinks and a lot of laughs.
We talked about our summer...vacations and commitments.
We didnt have sex....we just playfully teased each other.
We both realized that HW play is just that........and lately WE both were going overboard with it.
She loved the way I responded to her. She loved the attention from Me.
She asked me again if I wanted to stop our lifestyle...or slow it down.
Do you know how I responded to that question?
I immediately thought to myself............."all this hard work...all this anticipation...this buildup...the fantasy fulfillment......the sexy teasing.......the constant hard-ons........could this be coming ot an end"?

I told her.............NO I didnt want to stop any of our HW activity.
I told her that I was the biggest problem here...that I was going over the top by encouraging her to LET GO....to constantly play the HW for me.......so we both agreed that we will continue with this lifestyle because it is a lot of fun of us............and for all the other reasons that I have written about.
MY hw asked me if I really wanted her to go on the pill for her lovers...........I told her YES!
This is going to bring a new RUSH to our world...................I cant wait for that to happen.

In the mean time........we are going to focus on US this week leading up to Saturday night when we play with E.

TO all the men who are not able to watch their wives fuck another man in their presence... I would encourage all of you to beg and plead with your wife....watching her fuck someone brings a whole new dimension to HW play.

In regards to my HW going out alone without me..............we also discussed that...........and SHE loves doing that to me....I told her that she is trying to make me a cuckold in a way! Her reply to that was, "whatever, I am not into those silly words"!

Soon, we will embark on another adventure....sex without a condom........cum in her pussy...and continue on another path of my HW dating a man without me being present.

Today............I will enjoy her. I will spoil her. I will wash her car tonight when she comes home from work.......I will massage her tonight........and I will continue to be a very loving HW husband.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue May 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Reese,

I suggest you check out the fitness trainers at your local spas and gyms, check them out meticulously with an eye out for fitness trainers that seem to have a big package (it's a plus if you can get to see them in the men's locker to see if they are well hung), find one that is well muscled and the type to make your wife hot..., then ask him if he also gives private fitness lessons (most do), because your wife has been looking for a good private trainer to 'tone up'.

If you hit the mark, you will soon be watching your wife fucking a well-hung Adonis, that will ride her all night and make her cum innumerable times, and fill her to over-brimming with his cum.

After the first climax or two, you can give them their privacy in the master bedroom (on your marital bed), and go crash in the guest bedroom to whack-off while you listen to your wife being 'ultimately pleasured by her stud' in the room next-door.

BTW, if she can keep the wedding ring on, throughout, she might actually get to clean his cum off your wedding ring, by sucking it clean provocatively in front of her stud, to underscore to him that she IS married, but she LOVES to fuck HIM!

If not at your own home, she can come home the next day, or after her weekend, and give you all the details!

Sound like something she would enjoy? :whip:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 15, 2008 5:50 am

Today..........my HW is going to her doctors office to start taking the pill.
I cant wait to feel her lovers cum inside her as we have sex.
I truly want to experience that feeling that all hw hubbies have....

Not much to report today............but after the doctor visit...I will post more.
She asked me last night if I was very sure that I wanted her on the pill.
She told me that she will be very excited to feel a man cum inside her.
We have had a good few days.....one on one time.
Both of us are horny for some wild action this weekend.

Again...I will have more to report very soon..
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

max preev

Unread post by max preev » Thu May 15, 2008 6:28 am

It's getting hotter and hotter for ya reese. I wish I were there to enjoy it with you! hehe :twisted:

I can hardly wait to hear the story of you fingering and sliding your dick up in your wife's hot creamy pussy. Just you wait, you will love it.

sedvuslad
Trainable

Unread post by sedvuslad » Thu May 15, 2008 7:14 am

TO all the men who are not able to watch their wives fuck another man in their presence... I would encourage all of you to beg and plead with your wife....watching her fuck someone brings a whole new dimension to HW play.
YES!!!!
And I would also add to those wives who don't want hubby present, think of the sharing and additional pleasure you are missing. (I might have said that better, but I'm sure the solo players will see what I'm saying.)
Being there is the ultimate sharing, the only true way to get 'all the details'.
Anne has always felt that it would lack the intimacy of sharing if I were not there in person, and that dating is the right of courtship for sngle people. Reading here that some women can't let go, or don't feel comfortable with hub around are not being completely honest with themselves or their hubbys, and/or are setting the playmates preference above their (her and hubby) preference and pleasure. She feels the total comfort of my being there is a safety element (especially with first time playmates) as well, and gives her the freedom to let go completely with no doubts or concerns. Sometimes I join in, sometimes I don't - sometimes I am with them the whole time - other times I go to the grab a cold drink or go to the bathroom.
I don't interfere, and don't comment of 'direct' the action.
I'm certain that others who are present will tell you in no uncertain terms that there is nothing, NOTHING, that can compare with seeing her crimson with arousal, see the look on her face when he mounts her, et.c, etc., etc., and watch her quiver and tremble through a tremendous orgasm. Once in a while she may look at me with the most incredible look of pleasure on her baeautiful face.
I feel sad for those who have never seen that and cannot imagine what it would feel like not to have.
It is HER pleasure that is paramount. Any guy who says he wouldn't feel comfortable with me there will definitely not be there either.
She sees nothing positive about one on one time or extended together time that would be constructive or add to the pleasure, such as dates or overnight stays, that they would only be a waste of time we could be enjoying reheating a session.
That is the way SHE wants it, and I couldn't be happier that she does!
SEDL

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 15, 2008 8:05 am

SEDL,

You could not have been more descriptive with such a glorious event as watching your HW being fucked, touched, licked and seduced in THEIR HUBBYS presence!

I would not have it any other way.
I do love the intrigue of my HW dating without me...and possibly fucking without me.
But that has yet to happen completely.
I have posted about her going out...giving M oral sex without me present.
I do want more of that......but I am still dealing with moments of extreme jealousy...and loss of control.
But...........noting is more sexier..........more intense..........more pleasurable.......more erotic as watching your most treasured soul mate being fucked by another man in your presence.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had the pleasure of many great moments and life situations....visiting Italy......flying over the Alps......fucking 2 women in my bed when single.......dating HOT strippers..........dating women in other countries........fucking 2 different women one in the USA and the OTHER in Canada on the same day........winning a hell of a lot of money playing black jack 5 yrs ago.......marrying my dream woman........having the most spectacular sex with my HW........

BUT..............nothing has given me more pleasure in my life than watching my wife suck her lovers cock....intimately kiss her lover in our bed..........fuck her lover in our bed............WHILE I watched and or assisted!!

Please guys..................go for it!
Tell your HW's that hearing about her escapades is HOT....and it borders on extreme jealousy...but "push the envelope with her"..............YOU have no idea what your missing by NOT being present with her when she is with her lover!

I am not into creampies...............I have never fucked my HW when she has had another mans cum in her. NO man has ever creamed her hot pussy while I have been married to her...........but I have to admit.......I cant wait to try it!!!!
My inspiration are the men who write about their creamy wives pussies and especially Mr Watchman and Mr_hotwifecplsa.........thanks guys
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 15, 2008 12:00 pm

My HW just contacted me and told me that she picked up her birth control pills.
She told me that since we havent had a lot of time to discuss her hot wife activities....that she wants to talk about some things tonight.
She told me that she was very happy that we re-focused on US this week.
She is getting ''itchy" to play this weekend.
She told me that with the BC pills her whole world will change.
She is excited to feel E cum in her.
She told me that since she read some of the threads in this forum..........she and E will have some suprises for me.
She can not wait to fuck E..........He makes her feel so hot...and she doesnt worry about him...
She told me that M is OUT................she wants to talk to me about him today....
She wants to tell me WHY M is out.
I think he was too pushy and she felt that I might have been uncomfortable with him.
I love her for that...............still thinking about me as a HW.

I cant wait to feel E's cum inside her pussy this weekend.

I told her that I want her to date E one on one now that M is out of the picture.

More to talk about later today!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 15, 2008 2:51 pm

Hey all.......

Its Thursday evening, My HW and I had a talk as soon as she arrived home.
She told me that she was thinking about fucking E on the way home...how nice is long cock is and how wet her panties were.
She had them in her hand and asked me to lick them clean.
Fucking HOT........I am still shaking!
She asked me not to cum or stroke myself...she wants one more fuck session before she meets up with E on Saturday.

You know what I am thinking?
How this HW thing has made my wife a little nasty...a little perverted...a little like ME...with fantasy role play...and much more sluttier/hornier.

I love this lifestyle....going to eat dinner now....and just hang out.

Saturday is going to be a lot of fun.

Oh.....I forgot to mention........HER panties has such a feminine scent to them, sticky and sweet. I licked the inside where she had them inside her....

I love doing that...........never have i ever been this much a sexual deviant...I have never licked another womans panties after they were worn.........what has happened to me?

I love it!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

laura
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by laura » Thu May 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Her doc or pharmacist can tell her how long it will take before the pill she was prescribed becomes effective. It could take as long as a week.

Laura

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Thu May 15, 2008 5:17 pm

thankyou laura.
We will wait as long as needed and be careful.
We are eager to enter into a new level of HW play.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

sedvuslad
Trainable

Unread post by sedvuslad » Thu May 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Anne has gotten into your postings and aside her keeping me busier keeping her satisfied, she has taken to noting the similarities between your activities with your wife and the way ours began and progressed over the years.

In particular your story has struck three chords she sees as openness and sharing.

1)
You know what I am thinking?
How this HW thing has made my wife a little nasty...a little perverted...a little like ME...with fantasy role play...and much more sluttier/hornier.
Has it really? Or is it just that with your encouragement and loving appreciation she feels free to allow the total femaleness of her being to see the light of day. It is not wrong to feel these things! It is not wrong to enjoy these things! Sharing her pleasure with you is further fulfillment within your marriage, obviated in the increased love you both are feeling and how you are growing closer and closer with it.

2)
Oh.....I forgot to mention........HER panties has such a feminine scent to them, sticky and sweet. I licked the inside where she had them inside her....

I love doing that...........never have i ever been this much a sexual deviant...I have never licked another woman’s panties after they were worn.........what has happened to me?

I love it!
Of course you love it! You love your wife! You are now ‘seeing’ more of the things you love about loving her, and more ways to love her!
You are not growing more perverse, you are both growing more complete with and about each other.
Lad and I have been growing for a long, long time, and we continue to grow with nearly every adventure.

3)
Hotwife going out alone/why is it too difficult for me?
- - - why is it too difficult for me?
Again as Anne tells it to me:
It would be very interesting to hear her thoughts and feelings on being alone and completely sexual with another man.
I feel that being alone with another man would be taking something out of and away from our marriage, away from our sharing, away from our partnership.
I have no problem whatsoever being free to express my self while having hot horny sex with another man with Lad present; moves, looks, sighs, moans, screams, all the special things that accompany something different, someone different.
Contrary to feeling impaired, I feel an even greater connection with him from the sharing point of view. I am giving him something that no other woman can, and that makes my pleasure ever greater, my heart fuller, my love for him and his for me unbelievable.
Sometimes I want to hold Lad’s hand as another man’s cock enters me, other times just knowing he is there makes me hotter and hotter. Sometimes I want him to play with my tits, or spread my lips for another man’s entry.

Me now. I will say that in our earlier key club days Anne did spend a fair number of nights at another couples home with the husband as different husbands wife was similarly alone with me. This was in a tight knit group that was private, no real dates, no single unattached men, and were usually monthly over a period of about two years. Not a weekly or evenmoe often exception. Definitely not a frequent thing, and not ‘dating’, boyfriend, lover or other kind or contiuing ‘relationship’. It was then and always has been about recreational,or different and special sex play - period.

SEDL

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 16, 2008 7:22 am

SEDL.........thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding my thread.
It is because of HW cpls like you both that give me the courage to continue with my fantasy even though it drives me crazy with envy and jealousy sometimes.

You know what has been on my mind a lot lately?
How lucky is the FB?
Does he really have to work at getting in bed with our HW's?
I mean...in my case...I set up the date....pick the right man...and once the comfort level is established...it is all but guaranteed that my wife will be giving him most of her attention.....no courting...no dates...HE IS guaranteed of a hot night of sex!
WHAT a lucky man!

Last night, my wife went to her sisters to spend some time with her.
She came home late, woke me up in bed....and started to sexually stimulate me.
She was so damn horny.........sitting over my face telling me to lick her pussy through her panties.
THIS TIME...........we had great sex.
She told me how badly she wants E's cock in her.
Kept telling me that when we were fucking...........today is her day off........I cant wait to wake her.

Tomorrow night.............girls night out........and meeting E after midnight....coming back to our home....

I CANT WAIT!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

voyeur
$2 Ho

Unread post by voyeur » Fri May 16, 2008 8:21 am

Reese thanks for sharing everything with us.
It is very exciting to hear about your thoughts & feelings. I'm glad to hear that you & your wife are spending more time together. That is very important. Good luck & keep the pics coming.

Irwinhill
Virgin

Unread post by Irwinhill » Fri May 16, 2008 11:59 am

Reading here that some women can't let go, or don't feel comfortable with hub around are not being completely honest with themselves or their hubbys, and/or are setting the playmates preference above their (her and hubby) preference and pleasure.
I love learning about the experiences of other people--especially experiences that are different from mine. It is enriching and exciting.

But I do not understand why some posters feel the need to denigrate other people's approaches. My wife has played only by herself. Yet she is one of the most self-aware and honest people I have ever met. She knows herself. She levels with me.

Time and again, she has said that I am the most important person in her life, and that our marriage means everything to her.

So I must ask: What evidence does anyone on this Forum have for believing that my wife is "not being completely honest" or that she is "setting the playmate's preference" above her own or my own preference?

This kind of assertion reminds me of religious true believers who are persuaded that people of different religions are deluded.

I believe that there is more than one "true" religion, and that there is more than one "right way" to be in this lifestyle.

IH

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 16, 2008 12:20 pm

IH,
I read SEDL's vision of HW play I believe it is just his opinion.
I dont believe it was his intention to judge others and their lifestyle.

My personal opinion is that watching my HW play is the hottest thing in my world....but to each their own. I personally admire all the men who allow/tolerate/encourage/or have no opinion "one way or the other" when their hotwives play alone.
I can not be that way......I am trying...........hence, the reason why I started this thread.
My HW has played a few times w/o me present....oral sex is as far as she has gone....I have NO idea how I would handle her spending the night with her fb.
It intrigues me...to lose control like that...to live with the jealousy, envy pangs all night knowing that she is in bed with a lucky fb, while you are masterbating all night thinking about them together.

I want to go there one day................I can go there yet!

I do envy the men who are able to mentally deal with that!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

Irwinhill
Virgin

Unread post by Irwinhill » Fri May 16, 2008 12:41 pm

Very well said, reese. You are a philosopher as well as an adventurer. No wonder so many people enjoy this thread.

I do not object to the idea of watching one's lover be intimate with someone else. Although I haven't had that experience, I'm wide open to it, and my wife has said that it is still possible.

My only point is that I am against judging people for their different lifestyle choices or experiences. Although being there may be wonderful for many--even for most--men, I see it as just one variety of this intriguing lifestyle.

IH

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri May 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Ih,
Who's the philosopher now!
Nice response to my last post.
Thank-you for your kind words.
Funny, as a younger man growing up in a very RACE divided city......I had my opinions....and I was very judgemental, but as I grew up...matured...lived life...experienced some personal hardships.....I realize today....how sad all that is........JUDGING ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL........playing the race card, laughing and making fun of gay people, the mentally depressed or alcoholic or drug addict......

How sad that we laugh and judge another individual.

I choose not to live that way......."to each their own".

Good luck to you IH........one day I may cross paths with you in SF.

We are not alone in this forum, my life is less stressful knowing that there are people like you that care about my journey into this crazy lifestyle.

Have a great weekend.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

OneDayAtATime

Unread post by OneDayAtATime » Fri May 16, 2008 4:30 pm

Some hotwives or their f/bs don't feel comfortable with someone around. As long as the husband feels involved and is ok with the arrangement,i don't see a problem with it. Now if there's a disagreement,well thats another issue. Compromises are important,so is variety. Who wants the same ole thing. I know i don't.Some may though.

There are many enjoyable ways to enjoy sex and marriages. I have learned quite a bit on here. One is that most men aren't being emasculated like i used to think.Many are willing,in the right enviroment and thrive. Expanding our horizons and being open,no matter how confusing and different,is something we owe to ourselves.

Those suprises your wife and E have for you Saturday are going to be exciting and frightening. ;)

Not being allowed to cum is going to be a normal occurence. When your allowed,i would think where they fuck,its going to be a gusher.

Maybe they'll be pics.I hope one day a video. :P

Have fun and i hope you can update by Monday.

sedvuslad
Trainable

Unread post by sedvuslad » Fri May 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Irwinhill:
If you read the entire paragraph from which you took the portion you quoted, you will clearly note that it begins, "Anne has awlays felt - - "
While I totally concurr with her, the statement is that of a woman, a wife who has been sexually active for decades, most of which included having sex with other men, and it is HER feeling about HER lifelong HW activity.
Again I concur, but it is not MY statement, it is Anne' as a HW's point of view and proven practice.
We have enjoyed what we feel is a most delightful, trouble free, problem free and quite happy forty + years of sex play with an exceptional variety of playmates.
We have slowed over the past five years but are looking forward to some fun in the fairly near future.
SEDL