Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
false-abroad
Experienced

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by false-abroad » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:47 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:56 pm
false-abroad wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:38 pm
Do employ your hubby to write them down ;) I think he must be excited over the roof.

Could you just share a tease of a few keywords regarding those "firsts"?
We’ve actually pondered that very idea of him writing it all down. Does anyone else do this? Are you glad you do?

I’ll tease with the most mild of my “firsts”….but for me a very big deal and I’m left feeling accomplished haha. My first ever one night stand!! …with an absolutely gorgeous, sexy man. This spontaneous decision led to one of the most erotic experiences of my life 🔥
As a guy whose wife does not want to do anything with other men I can only write stories. I am quite sure I would be delighted to be able to write about my own wife's adventures though.

Regarding your mild "first" I think it may be mild by some accounts, but it seriously is a big and very hot step. Also if that is mild, what else did happen? :)
Nothing/never.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:54 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:00 pm
So my recent dates hold a lot of promise to which I will hopefully have some goodness to tell about soon. But in the meantime, my apologies for falling flat on this thread shortly after starting it. I felt overwhelmed at the thought of both living out my experiences and then writing about them here…Please don’t mistake my absence for a lack of “hotwifing”. In fact, to the contrary I am building quite a prolific library of experiences to include several “firsts”!
I totally get it. Sometimes I have an experience and I don't really want to write about it, because I want to savour it by myself for awhile. Other times, I'm just not in the mood to write. But there are times when writing helps me process and relive an experience. So share stuff when you feel like sharing. We love to support and encourage you both.

Sounds like some of those "firsts" were very good. Any chance of "seconds"?

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:06 pm

That first one night stand was not at all mild. He was a Dom...her first experience with that. Not rough, but very controlling and her first night with multiple orgasms. I've never done that for her and she lost count. I was at home with quite a bit of angst...yikes! I don't consider myself even mildly a cuck, but holy crap! It was weeks ago, but I know it left a permanent impression on her. Somehow I know she will find another Dom.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:34 pm

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:06 pm
That first one night stand was not at all mild. He was a Dom...her first experience with that. Not rough, but very controlling and her first night with multiple orgasms. I've never done that for her and she lost count. I was at home with quite a bit of angst...yikes! I don't consider myself even mildly a cuck, but holy crap! It was weeks ago, but I know it left a permanent impression on her. Somehow I know she will find another Dom.
leggysandy definitely seems interested in exploring that side of things more and more.

It's not something that comes naturally to me, or even some guys who claim to do it. When they (our wives) find one, it can be a lot of fun for them.

I do most of the writing of my wife's experiences. I'm not having the sex - only living it vicariously - so that gives me an outlet, a way to 'remember' it, and sometimes, something to keep myself occupied when she's out on a date :)
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

mjar65
Prepubescent

Unread post by mjar65 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:37 pm

<That first one night stand was not at all mild. He was a Dom...her first experience with that.>

Thanks for letting us follow your journey. Oh, that does sound very exciting for you all. To me, it reads that MrsWW is getting more secure and braver in her exploration. My experience is many women get older and want to experiment or experience so many new things. BDSM often is one of those... even if just dipping toes in the water. But you are giving her that chance so well done.

I wonder whether it may lead to her seeking out two types of men - the Dom-type and then the others. Will make for interesting decisions for her.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:07 am

Just came upon this thread and thanks for sharing your experiences in near real-time. I love that both Mrs and Mr mywarmwife post to this thread - it gives us reader 2 different perspectives. Love your writing style - I look forward to reading more of your experiences. Would love to hear your experiences with the Dom and others. Any chance you might want to post some pictures of mrswarmwife (now a VHW) ;) in the hotties forum? Safely and only if y'all are comfortable ofcourse.

Venus

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:41 pm

Thank you for giving this a bump and reminding me to follow up! Life gets busy....but fear not, I'm having adventures!😘

My first experience with a dom was quite possibly my most erotic experience ever (sorry honey!). We met for coffee one morning and the attraction was instant and that night we met at his place. This man was a dom through and through. He had such a large physical presence. So in shape, so good looking. I was enamored....and ready to be a good girl, or so I thought. I used to think I was submissive but apparently I'm not! I'm not patient. I was told to slow down, my hands were held behind my back. Then a very slow, sensual seduction ensued that left me feeling wet and in need of being fucked or at the very least, fingered. However I was not the one calling the shots. So I waited....through more torturous kisses and touches in all the right places. Not soon enough, he led me to the bed where we were finally naked. My legs were pushed apart and held open with his strength and he proceeded to fuck me breathless while ordering me to look at him. OH MY, that was so hot. If I looked away, I was scolded in a firm yet gentle manner. Being a good sub was harder(and hotter) than I had imagined. He kept checking in with me to make sure I was ok. Kissing me passionately, teasing my nipples with his tongue. I'm not sure I've ever been fucked with such intensity before and with so much intention. The evening turned into an erotic dance of pleasures...being fingered to mind blowing orgasm one after another, then fucked again, then pinned down and being brought to orgasm with toys. I couldn't have closed my legs if I wanted to. This orgasm was mind blowing and was followed by his masculine body mounting me once more and ordering me to tell him to cum and to look at him while he did. He finished inside of me. My hubby was certainly getting impatient by now since this went on for hours. Time for me to go home and let him reclaim me....like a good girl.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:49 pm

I mentioned a while back that I have experienced several "firsts" in a short time since becoming a hotwife. One of those firsts happened prior to my dom experience and it was having sex in another man's bed. This was something I wanted to experience sooner than later. I have told you about this man before. He's the one where we fucked to our heart's content, quite primally I might add, on a hotel couch, never making it to the bed. Our next encounter was at his place, much to my enjoyment. After a couple of drinks and clothed cuddling, we began fooling around on the couch, kissing and undressing one another. I knew if I didn't tell him what I wanted, we would just fuck right there in his living room. So I stopped and told him that it's been a fantasy of mine to have sex in another man's bed. He smiled, took me by the hand and we walked quickly to the bedroom. It was as though that very request added fuel to a fire that was already burning. I loved watching him pull the covers back so we could be in the bed rather than on it. I remember feeling the softness and thinking...this is not my marriage bed. It's HIS bed. This sexy man next to me who has chosen to be with me. There's something empowering and explicitly erotic about the feeling of another man's beds sheets on my body...and being in his very personal space. It's as though this very detail alone makes the sex even more intense and simply...better. So what one woman might take for granted, was in fact, a very memorable "first" for this warm wife turned hot.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:46 am

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experiences with us.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:38 pm

Thanks mrswarmwife for sharing this - as many have said this before - you write very well and certainly feels like we are watching it live...

Venus
Last edited by venus-can99 on Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:24 pm

Enjoy the ride

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:13 pm

Though it has been a while since we posted, things are going great with us. The only disappointment is finding the right friend for her. We've finally experienced the "flakes" everyone writes about. Plans for coffee or a drink...then silence. So weird. That said, she has recently found a new friend after months without a decent match. Hard to describe the effect on her...she's simply on fire!

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:05 pm

Great to hear your news!

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:08 pm

Wow, those July 30 posts were hot.
What happened to her Dom?

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:30 am

Glad to hear your adventures continue to be positive.

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:00 pm

mastiff wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:30 am
Glad to hear your adventures continue to be positive.
Thanks! Summer was busy with life and now she is on Cloud 9 with thoughts of her new guy.

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:02 pm

Whenwillshe wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:08 pm
Wow, those July 30 posts were hot.
What happened to her Dom?
As for the Dom, we just don't think it was an ideal match for us. The playtime was amazing, but he wanted(needed?) a little more control than we were comfortable accepting. It was a very pleasant mutual good bye, he was genuinely a gentleman about it. She loves the memory and experience.

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:52 pm

Oh my, definitely not warm...a smoking hotwife. She has been at it again and really clicked with her new guy. Best one yet!

Unfortunately, she forgot her login info and can't seem to log in and post, even though a verified HotWife. Darn it!!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:19 am

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:52 pm
Unfortunately, she forgot her login info and can't seem to log in and post, even though a verified HotWife. Darn it!!
Ask one of the active moderators memberlist.php?mode=group&g=8 (armyguy, afagehi, 2inUP) to reset the password and PM it to you

And consider using a password manager (e.g. lastpass, which you can have as a plugin in your browser) to help you create strong unique passwords for each site, and remember them for you!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:33 am

What a thoroughly hot story! I had to call it to my Queen’s attention.

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:34 pm

leggysman wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:19 am
Mrwarmwife wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:52 pm
Ask one of the active moderators memberlist.php?mode=group&g=8 (armyguy, afagehi, 2inUP) to reset the password and PM it to you

And consider using a password manager (e.g. lastpass, which you can have as a plugin in your browser) to help you create strong unique passwords for each site, and remember them for you!
Ha, well Leggy, I agree with you. I have offered my password advice. She seems to protect her password from me more than, well you know. :lol:

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:13 pm

Well, if we can get her back into the account, I'm hoping she'll add the fun details. Perhaps an interested lurker can ask a mod for her reset to her email. She has clicked the request a few times to no avail. On to more important things...

She meet him for a coffee date a while back. They had a nice time...very respectful, fit, attractive, smart, mature guy. So, they arranged a date for another night. Of course I sat home in angst for hours as they met at a bar and then a few hours of naughty fun. She came home late with strong NRE after such a hot sexual encounter after a break filled with flakes.

They set up another meeting this weekend. Another amazing time and she came home fulfilled and filled! She texted me late at night and said, "heading home, yowza!" I guess she had a good time, ha! Of course I did my job of reclaiming her the second she came home.

The very next night we were out for one of my business dinners. She didn't have any plans so she came with me. She sent him a quick note to say she was thinking of him during the boring social event. He replied, "well then you should meet me again tonight." From that moment on, she was constantly asking me to leave and take her home so she could leave to meet him. She was giving me subtle hints to leave; a nudge, a tap, a look, and I was having fun prolonging every goodbye at the social. I could see her agony...NRE is powerful and she needed him. We finally left and she looked at me in the parking lot and said, "what's wrong with you, I have a date!" I laughed so hard!! We went home, she got her car and left. Not before taking off her bra and panties, only to tell me she won't be needing them!

She left to meet him and came home a couple hours later. She was again satisfied, fulfilled, and filled. I went to reclaim her and her upper thighs were so sticky. A first for me to experience! Wow. Then she said the magic words...honey, I can't, I'm too sore, he was fucking me so hard. After two nights, it hurts. Is that ok? O.M.G.

She had her own firsts, though I'll leave that for her if she gets back into her account.

I think she found a winner!

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:58 am

This is such a great story to follow and it definitely adds a lot that the actual hotwife tells her part of it. I sure hope she will get back on this board to continue sharing her experiences and emotions.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:32 pm

Welcome to the forum Small.

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:37 pm

Small wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:58 am
This is such a great story to follow and it definitely adds a lot that the actual hotwife tells her part of it. I sure hope she will get back on this board to continue sharing her experiences and emotions.
Well with the help of our moderators, she has gotten back into her account! She has had a little more fun, so fingers crossed she'll decide to share with all of you.