New and still figuring it all out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: New and still figuring it all out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:58 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:46 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:56 pm
Thanks for the reply. Agree on the tired and need sleep!!! Have fun juggling your suitors!!!! :)

Rascal
I guess to put it bluntly it doesn't matter how many are interested I won't ever compromise my standards.

Just because a man might want me to accommodate him in the future (schedule a play date on the same week as someone else) doesn't mean that I will. The only way I would ever meet 2 men separately in the same week is if one was a meet and greet with no possibility of playing.

Clarifying because this question has come up before.
I think I know you well enough by now to know that you won't do ANYTHING you don't want to do. Never even thought you would meet more than one guy a week for a playdate. Like you said, you stated that clearly numerous times previously. My comment about juggling was that you seem to have many more options available at this time than in sometimes in the past, not that you would let them dictate your play schedule. So now you need to evaluate each new contact and decide if they are worthy! :)

Rascal
I'm hoping it will give me options so I can send a message to a couple guys and say "Hey I was looking to schedule a play date the week of ______ are you available? " then let them know I sent the message to more than one man so whoever responds first I will book the play date with.

In the case of H we book ahead as much as possible and that could be the case with someone else too.... who knows?

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:46 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:58 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:46 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:56 pm
Thanks for the reply. Agree on the tired and need sleep!!! Have fun juggling your suitors!!!! :)

Rascal
I guess to put it bluntly it doesn't matter how many are interested I won't ever compromise my standards.

Just because a man might want me to accommodate him in the future (schedule a play date on the same week as someone else) doesn't mean that I will. The only way I would ever meet 2 men separately in the same week is if one was a meet and greet with no possibility of playing.

Clarifying because this question has come up before.
I think I know you well enough by now to know that you won't do ANYTHING you don't want to do. Never even thought you would meet more than one guy a week for a playdate. Like you said, you stated that clearly numerous times previously. My comment about juggling was that you seem to have many more options available at this time than in sometimes in the past, not that you would let them dictate your play schedule. So now you need to evaluate each new contact and decide if they are worthy! :)

Rascal
I'm hoping it will give me options so I can send a message to a couple guys and say "Hey I was looking to schedule a play date the week of ______ are you available? " then let them know I sent the message to more than one man so whoever responds first I will book the play date with.

In the case of H we book ahead as much as possible and that could be the case with someone else too.... who knows?
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :D

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:16 am

i know you really don't need me to say this.....But i just have to Your Life your Decisions...YOUR BODY YOUR CALL To WHO-WHAT-WHERE-WHEN-and WHY and never ever waiver IT"S YOUR LIFE...followed by You Go Girl....The End

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:14 pm

2inUPMichigan - This is late, but congrats on your 1 year anniversary !! I just checked in on this thread and I saw your 1 year mentioned on the previous page. In catch-up reading, I see you have some men on the "hook" and you're weeding them out. I'm happy you have several choices and you have a plan to make the play happen. Best wishes on your explorations !! Have fun & enjoy !!!

Gotta say - I'm envious of Mr. 2inUP in his HWH position. Maybe I'll get lucky that way too.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:17 am

I decided to ask a couple of the men to take the quiz over on bdsmtest.org to give me a better idea of that side of them. It isn't a perfect representation but it gives a good idea.

If anyone hasn't taken the quiz yet it is fun 👍

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:44 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:17 am
I decided to ask a couple of the men to take the quiz over on bdsmtest.org to give me a better idea of that side of them. It isn't a perfect representation but it gives a good idea.

If anyone hasn't taken the quiz yet it is fun 👍
It is a fun test to take giving good insights into your type. Thanks for sharing.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 am

Tomorrow is my regular monthly play date with H and of course I am looking forward to seeing him, but I am also looking forward to getting his impressions of the latest "cast of characters" - the men that I have been talking to. I am ready to meet a couple of them and want him to double check what I am seeing before I go forward.

I will give you all the run down after I talk with H. I plan on sending out messages to each of them telling them I want to move them off SLS and onto kik (if it stays live) or texting, give them an option of weeks for play dates, let them know my first name and show them a picture of my face once they confirm they are interested in meeting.

It is time to move forward and make some of these play dates happen!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:20 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 am
Tomorrow is my regular monthly play date with H and of course I am looking forward to seeing him, but I am also looking forward to getting his impressions of the latest "cast of characters" - the men that I have been talking to. I am ready to meet a couple of them and want him to double check what I am seeing before I go forward.

I will give you all the run down after I talk with H. I plan on sending out messages to each of them telling them I want to move them off SLS and onto kik (if it stays live) or texting, give them an option of weeks for play dates, let them know my first name and show them a picture of my face once they confirm they are interested in meeting.

It is time to move forward and make some of these play dates happen!!
Hello beautiful! where you been? I hope everything ist wunderbar and you have been too busy with things to stop in at let us know. I miss you, you sexy thing!
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:10 am

Also hoping for good things for you, 2inUPMichigan!! Please check in.

lovingher
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovingher » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:29 pm

I would like to suggest, that as others said take it slow and when (and if) you decide to go thru with it, that your husband helps you get ready for sex with the chosen guy. Your husband can help you with a bath or shower, massage you, help with your hair and makeup and pick out your bra and panties, and whatever you'll be wearing. This makes him part of the process. And.be sure to discuss kissing beforehand with your husband. This can be a sensetive issue. And many find sex without kissing to be very difficult.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:14 am

lovingher wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:29 pm
I would like to suggest, that as others said take it slow and when (and if) you decide to go thru with it, that your husband helps you get ready for sex with the chosen guy. Your husband can help you with a bath or shower, massage you, help with your hair and makeup and pick out your bra and panties, and whatever you'll be wearing. This makes him part of the process. And.be sure to discuss kissing beforehand with your husband. This can be a sensetive issue. And many find sex without kissing to be very difficult.
maybe go back and actually read the thread? there's 50+pages of her adventures laid out, full of things she's already done
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Trixkat wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:14 am
lovingher wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:29 pm
maybe go back and actually read the thread? there's 50+pages of her adventures laid out, full of things she's already done
Where is the nearest burn unit? Good call out. It's not like he just missed some details on the thread..he missed the whole thread.

Loving - just having some fun at your expense. No harm intended.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:45 pm

I want to publicly thank all the members that reached out to me asking if I was okay during my self imposed break from the open forums. I didn't want to add to the drama by making any kind of announcement that I was taking a break and that I didn't know when I would be back.
But now is not the time to talk about that. There is a very important reason that I am coming back out into the open forums tonight. 😁

Yes.....that's right I had a meeting tonight with a new man "M" a widower who lives about an hour away. We agreed to a low pressure meet and greet with the potential for more.

Well...... 😉 we met about 2:30 and talked for about an hour. Then he suggested that we go somewhere more private and I told him that I was prepared for anything and my play bag was in the car. I told him all he had to do was text me the room number and I would meet him there. A few minutes later I was on my way to meet him with a smirk on my face and a sway in my hips.

It was on as soon as I got to the room - he didn't waste any time LOL
Unfortunately he couldn't stay long because he had to get home to pick up his teenage daughter. We still had time enough for 2 quick rounds and a little but of extra fun 😈

He was very enthusiastic and is very interested in seeing me on a regular basis. He is open to exploring almost anything that interests me and wants to gradually investigate all the fun things in my play bag. 😉

So there you have it! I may have just found my #2!
Time will tell if he becomes a regular and consistent FWB but at this point I am hopeful.
Woohoo......score!! :mrgreen: :whip:

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:48 pm

Welcome back and congratulations! Looks like you're heating up just as the weather is starting to turn cold. :up: :D

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:15 pm

Congrats 2UP!!! Good to hear from you again! It was in my head that you were busy at home with something, I thought you had started writing again so I wasn't really worried about you. You're one of those women who I find to be very strong and determined, so figured you'd jump back here when you were ready. Anyway, good to see you back again and hope #2 is a keeper and a stayer for you!!!

Rascal

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:47 pm

Glad you're back, sweetie! One hour away! That's almost next door in your neck of the woods!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Thanks - sam, rascal and sutter 😁 I figured this news was worth sharing.

I think he is a solid guy and is somewhat in the same situation as me. His wife died 3 years ago and he has no interest in a relationship. He just misses the friendship and the sex - sounds good to me!!

I sent H a message but I have to circle back around and give him the full scoop on what happened 😈
He is hoping this works out because this could become step closer to MFM play 😉

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:21 am

2UP! THAT’S how one makes a compelling update! Short and sweet! Congratulations 👏👏👏👍
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:08 am

Woohooo!! :whip:

Hungry4IT
Player

Unread post by Hungry4IT » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:16 am

Glad to hear your wonderful news! An Hour?! We are jealous.lol And the hope of a MFM too - wowsa

Enjoy your new playmate and thanks for the update 2Up
Blue Goddesses King

On Our Way - our adventure from day 1
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54240

My Blue Goddess - Hotties
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54737

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 am

Did you discuss the new potential bf with hubby?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:41 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 am
Did you discuss the new potential bf with hubby?
I took a month off from the open forums and you forgot about my decision to not talk about my husband anymore. 🤦‍♀️ 😆

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:46 am

Yesterday both H and M contacted me to set up play dates for December......yeah I really like that part 😉
Now I just have to find out when the family is coming into town to see if I will also have time for a first meeting with a 3rd man 👿
A busy hotwife is a happy and satisfied hotwife 👍

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:55 am

I hope you are able to get around up there!! I hear you had a pretty strong winter storm the last few days with more on the way. Hoping the weather won't be a problem for you when things are just heating up!!! :)

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:00 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:55 am
I hope you are able to get around up there!! I hear you had a pretty strong winter storm the last few days with more on the way. Hoping the weather won't be a problem for you when things are just heating up!!! :)

Rascal
We didn't get the worst of it like some areas .......but our road is icy and will probably stay that way until spring (as in April or May) :roll:
When scheduling play dates in the winter I make it clear that safety comes first. I did take a cab once last year but I won't make a habit of that. If there is freezing rain I'm staying home - don't want to end up in the ditches around here especially in some of the areas with limited cell signal!! 😳😱