Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Janus
Prepubescent

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Janus » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:18 am

I have no nuggets of wisdom to offer, just well wishes. You are a REAL woman with a REAL story. For me, that beats a fantasy story everytime.
Me and my girl we got this relationship
All locked down like a penitentiary
She spreads her lovin all over
and when she gets home
there's none left for me

Summer Time - Sublime

Southern Seas
Prepubescent

Unread post by Southern Seas » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 am

Hi Jane. Any more adventures? Love reading your hot posts.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:28 am

I havn't been with anyone besides my husband in the last few weeks. I probably won't be for a while. I know, disappointment for you guys. I do appreciate you find me interesting. It's been a time of fantasy for me and my husband though. Watching a few erotic movies, etc. Hopefully in the future i'll find one or two guys, really nice and laid back to be with.

sep2958

Unread post by sep2958 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 am

Hi Jane,

I just discovered your posts today and enjoyed the thread of your experiences very much. You're very straightforward and don't resort to the hyperbolic prose that so many others use to eroticize their adventures.

You seem like a lovely person. Thanks for sharing not only the details of your journey, but the corresponding thoughts and emotions as well.

MrBrunetteBeth
Experienced

Unread post by MrBrunetteBeth » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 am

Here, here (hear, hear?) - Jane is definitely one of the stars around here if not only for her scrumptious avatar but for the way she can relate experiences that are (seemingly) so true to life in the joys and issues of HWing.

MrBB

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Well there isn't much to tell lately. I havn't been sexual with anyone else since my last post. I did reconnect with an old boyfriend through a friend. Inadvertently. I've talked with him quite a bit, and we've met three times, but not sexually. Sort of feeling out if this is a direction i should go or not. Short story it could get a little messy, and i don't know if he's aware of this lifestyle. Our life is such that i don't anticipate any hw play in the next few months. But you never know i suppose.

moviefan

Unread post by moviefan » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi,
:up:
Jane you still rock. IMHO going at one's own pace is the better way anyway. No worries.

MF

wifewatcher1001
Trainable

Unread post by wifewatcher1001 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 am

:::Bump:::

This is one adventure I miss.

jrtee65

Unread post by jrtee65 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 am

Ditto!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 am

Well i'm shocked that it's been brought back. I havn't been playing since june, up till a couple weeks ago. My husband was chatting online with a young man,22. He said he'd only been with one woman. He seemed very shy, but safe in a way for me. So a couple of weeks back i decided to see him. We met a hotel. He drove a couple hours from where he lives. We went upstairs, into the room, and slowly undressed. It wasn't a mind blowing sexual encounter. For me though, not doing it in a while, it was fine. He came quickly when i went down on him, and then we talked quite a while. He was really a smart, nice guy. I felt good in that, maybe i gave him a little more confidence for the next time he meets someone. We had sex, me in top, and again, it was nice, just relaxing. I didn't feel pressure with him. He really appreciated being with me, and that always feels good. Maybe we will get together again.
For the past few months i have seen a guy off and on. I met him at a restaurant his family owns. He flirts quite a bit, but not so much that i know how much he means it. So last week he asked me if i had heard about an event his family is sponsoring, and i said i hadn't. I told him it looked interesting, but my husband and i couldn't leave our kids alone . hint , hint. I said my husband could watch them maybe if i went, but i didn't want to go alone. After much deliberating, it seems, he finally asked me to go with him. So this weekend i'm going out with him. He's really attractive. I've been on the sidelines of this so much this year, i'm still feeling a bit weird about it. So i'm kind of nervous.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 am

Hi Jane.

I love your posts; if nothing else, I get to see your sexy Avatar,
which never fails to drive me crazy.

How exciting about the 'date'! I take it he knows you're a HW,
and he's not married? I would think being their, with his
family around, will add it's own bit of thrill.

Have a great time!

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:12 pm

I too 'love' your posts. I enjoy (and enjoyed) your openness and honesty. I've re-reread your thread. Please continue to include us in your life. Thank you.

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the update. I "follow" your posts with great enthusiasm as well :)

Just curious -- did you ever cross paths with Aaron again?
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Nope. He wanted more from me than i could give. When i made that clear he broke up with me. Never heard from him again. I was sad, upset, but i didn't blame him in a way. It's all very difficult.

exroadie
Trainable

Unread post by exroadie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Jane, I really enjoy your posts. I love your 'laid back' attitude about this and the sensitivity to others you express. Very cool! Hope you guys find what you're looking for.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 am

Jane, we keep missing each other on chat.
I want to talk to you soon, ok hon?
Hope all is well.
I am excited to hear about the event that you may attending with him.

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Welcome back, Jane. We've missed you! Glad to know that you (and your lucky hubby and new friends) are enjoying new adventures!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:19 am

Thanks for supporting Jane. She's a bit on the shy side, so she really needs it. We're both hyped up about her date, because it's been a long time since she was attracted to someone.
Well, other than me of course!

ecrd
Experienced

Unread post by ecrd » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 pm

A big time "Welcome Back!" This is one of my favorite threads of all time :up:

q1p0alzm1
Prepubescent

Unread post by q1p0alzm1 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Jane and her husband are among the most intelligent, "real" people who post here.

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:41 pm

q1p0alzm1 wrote:Jane and her husband are among the most intelligent, "real" people who post here.
Absolutely :!:
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

sedvuslad
Trainable

Unread post by sedvuslad » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Jane.
“He wanted more from me than i could give.”
It seems quite common that a lot of guys don't, or won't accept what a woman wants or is up to giving, and feel the need to push her boundaries/limits.
They are but greedy SOB's and will probably never figure it out.
Sad, too, because you ladies frequently see something you like but it turns out to be one of 'them'.
Cross him off the list, and do him a favor by telling him why you ainta gonna be playing with him no more!
Maybe, he'll remember and try to be less of and interferer and be more of a playmate.
Too many guys figures that when they have a lady alone they can sell them any program
THEY want to pursue.
By observation, my Annie decided early on in our 30+ year play time that she couldn't be bothered being with guys alone and subjected to a line of crap. Thanks to the egomania she saw in many guys in others 'adventures' she, and I, chose the mfm path and shared many, many, many thrilling, adventurous and truly happy times playing with others. Sometimes couples, full swap, but more often than not watching or playing together with others mates. We might meet for an evening and wind up spending a weekend of fun with another couple, or male playmate.
So many possibilities/ opportunities/activities to enjoy without the problems of an interferer.
Our limits/boundaries were established early on, and were adhered to with rare exception, and even then only on the spur of the moment but withaal thjree of us in agreement to proceed.
Playmates must understand their ‘guest’ status, or be ejected without recourse!!
“Never heard from him again.’
A tiny bit sad, perhaps, but in reality, good riddance.
Have fun!|
SEDL

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am

You guys are flattering me, and i appreciate it.
As to the last post, i actually didn't blame the guy for wanting more and leaving. Everybody has feelings. Obviously he wanted a regular relationship, and i couldn't give it. Although i felt bad, i understood. He didn't push it. When it wasn't what he wanted, he left.
I guess i should be more concerned about my date this weekend, but i have so much other stuff on my mind, with kids, and the holidays, that it hasn't been in my mind a lot. Should be interesting though, and hopefully fun.
My husband and i have been talking during the past week about cuckold type situations. I still don't really know what to make of that stuff. It seems to turn us both on , at least a little, but it really isn't in our background, so we're approaching it slowly.

penitenziagite
Trainable

Unread post by penitenziagite » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 pm

sedvuslad wrote:Jane.
“He wanted more from me than i could give.”
It seems quite common that a lot of guys don't, or won't accept what a woman wants or is up to giving, and feel the need to push her boundaries/limits.
They are but greedy SOB's and will probably never figure it out.
Is it greedy to want something that someone else can't give? Then every case of unrequited love is greed. And I don't think that's really true.
read my wife's thoughts and erotica at http://psyches-summer.blogspot.com

sedvuslad
Trainable

Unread post by sedvuslad » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 pm

The point I relate to here, pent, is that guys who have the privilege of being with another man's wife is an especially privileged guest, and has no place whatsoever to expect that other man's wife to bend to his wishes, physical, emotional, or relationship wise. Additionally, he should be mindful of his privileged status to the degree that HE realizes the gift he has been granted, and keeps himself totally within the parameters that the couple who have given him this privilege have set and keep.
Throughout our extesnive play life, we have practiced the policy that our prescribed area of play is just that and it will not be altered unless we so desire. Anything that abrigates that policy immediately ends any encounter.
SEDL