Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Johng1953
$2 Ho

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:48 am

I love this story but struggle with just initials instead of made up names.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:03 am

Johng1953 makes a very fair point about confusion with initials so; I've made a crib list.
the names and people are real, I hope this makes things clearer and an easier read. It actually made writing easier
Thanks for the input Johng

D - Dawn. my wife of many years
O me actually. Mark. (Geoff the driver)
Jackie. - friend
Cheryl D’s friend and confidante- married to Dave - boyfriend Steve
Chris - now the ex for being a prat
Roger (builder, Chris friend)
Phil - boyfriend - the current
S. Soraya (Ray)- (Dawn’s new ‘friend’) Phil’s sister.
Tony - Ray’s husband.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:45 am

Mark did dawn give you any more details on the weekend not sure how Dawn and Phil had Ali walked in on them

As for Soraya did Dawn have any idea Soraya was interested in her before the car, interestingly Soraya is in an open relationship

As for the hooking have you suggested to Dawn that Geoff pickups Soraya for a local pup etc then they can head back to your place, you can take Soraya home or Geoff can taxi them both someplace nice and see the action in the back seat

Dawn is experimenting and that’s what you agreed so that’s good for Dawn and you

When are you going to make a move on Cheryl, she can only say no

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:00 am

Hi Skoot, To answer your questions
Dawn and Phil went to his bedroom (he was showing her his house, yeah) when Huge walked in and tried to join in. My guess this was planned by Phil and him, but Dawn said a definitive no. (probably for health and safety reasons, it was bloody massive cock) A fact (the plan) she has now accepted as sneaky and has done Phil a power of no-good.
Ray and Dawn - completely out of the blue. Their first meet was acrimonious to say the least, Ray accused Dawn of being a gold digger (wealthy family).
It was only in the car when Ray kissed her did reality bite. She was in a state of pleasant shock, as was I. All new ground.
I'm taking it a day at a time. Dawn is experimenting, but this is moving quickly, causes me a little concern. For a very intelligent woman Dawn can be very short sighted. As for Cheryl, she's got a bit of mess on her hands at the moment, maybe when things settle down. Sh is a really lovely lady, inside and out.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:18 am

I am sure Phil will say nothing planned Ali can be a arse, maybe he can work his way back

Ray will will go where it goes, something Dawn has to work out herself, I am sure Dawn is pumped with New Relationship Energy all the time and that is impacting on her thinking, in time it will sort its self out

As for Cheryl, let’s hope that sort it self out,
with no collateral damage to Dawn or you

Your doing the the right think in being supportive of this life style, over time your both develop a patten that works for you both

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:52 pm

ocean wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:03 am
Johng1953 makes a very fair point about confusion with initials so; I've made a crib list.
the names and people are real, I hope this makes things clearer and an easier read. It actually made writing easier
Thanks for the input Johng

D - Dawn. my wife of many years
O me actually. Mark. (Geoff the driver)
Jackie. - friend
Cheryl D’s friend and confidante- married to Dave - boyfriend Steve
Chris - now the ex for being a prat
Roger (builder, Chris friend)
Phil - boyfriend - the current
S. Soraya (Ray)- (Dawn’s new ‘friend’) Phil’s sister.
Tony - Ray’s husband.
Thank you so much for this!

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:17 pm

Mark, Dawn has the opportunity to take back some control, yes the party was nice, maybe not a risky as we expected, and the positive is Dawn meet Ray

Phill will need to be put on the naughty boy step for Ali, however this opens up an opportunity, Dawn can tell Phil when she is in the mode for a threesum the third will be someone she likes, like Geoff not someone Phill picks, this will allow Dawn to invite Geoff in to the house after a night out for some fun, Mark will get close up in the action and Geoff will get to join in, or maybe Phil’s pool if we get good weather in the UK

I hope Dawn is ready for Rays call today and has a plan to meet up

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:38 am

Hi Guys, The party was actually quite exciting from a voyeurs point of view, but it was a little restrained for someone such as Caligula perhaps. I can only report what I saw and heard. The approach from Ray to Dawn, well that was a shock.

Wednesday 5th

I’m not the best cook, but I try or indeed, fry.
Dawn arrived home from work around 5,30. Parked in the drive on the apron came into the kitchen all excited.
‘Guess what’. You’re pregnant? ‘Fucking idiot! Those days are long gone. Be serious.’ Dawn, I really haven’t got a clue (and it’s been a long day).

’Ray rang’. Oh good, and? “She wants me to meet her for supper’. That’s different, when, where? ‘Saturday evening, Chiddingfold, What do you think?’ Nice pub. Sexy lady. Have you accepted? ‘Well, yes’. Then great, it’ll be very different, probably a lot of fun.
‘But?’ But, I think tonight is a good time to have our chat.

Perhaps you should consider what Phil will do. I’m guessing he doesn’t know, and I get the impression he won’t exactly be Mr Nice Guy, even though you’re not exclusive, if/when he finds his girlfriend is shagging someone else, let alone his own sister. Sibling rivalry? you’re caught in the middle. ‘Hadn’t thought of that’. If it blows up what would you do? ‘As you always say, fish and sea.’ That’s me surprised. I’m guessing you’re going to run both? Is that wise? ‘What have I to lose?’ You’ll lose Phil, male ego and all that. What about the fallout between the two? ‘Perhaps I’ll speak with Ray about this when we meet on Saturday’.

On a serious note Dawn, where do you want to go with all of this? ’I’m enjoying it all and to be honest. It’s exciting, it’s different to anything I’ve ever done, liberating even and seems to be good for us'. ‘Like Ray. She was a lovely surprise. So unexpected’. ‘I never thought I’d feel like this about another woman, it’s really powerful’. ‘She did say she’s got some things up her sleeve; mysterious?’ Grinning.
What about the male side? ‘Phil is OK’. ‘Now I know he’s got some unsavoury plans I’m not sure I trust him anymore, but I know how to say deal with him.’ His plans are going to be quite diverse, are you ok with that? ‘Like what?’ (a commentator here me prompted to ask) Like bondage or pain or DP? With bondage your choices would be removed no matter how adamant you are, and DP, It’s where you… ‘I know what DP is Mark, thank you’, angry?, Well, you enjoyed, mfm one at each end, this would be 2 at the same end, front and back, different? She flew into a rage, ’Don’t be fucking disgusting, where did that come from?’ ‘That kind of thing will never happen, ever! It’s appalling'. And anal? "Who knows, but it’s not somewhere I plan to go.’ Just saying, bondage now, that's easy to do but needs complete trust, do you have that? ’I see your point about bondage, it does need total trust, so I’ll avoid that with.’ I laughed, Or you could end up with Huge giving you the good news one end or another, I doubt he’d listen to any objections. “God, the very idea make me shudder.’ Speaking of Phil - it’s gone quiet? ‘Yes, I think he’s sulking because of the way I left him at the party. He can stew, maybe ring him next week. I have other things on my mind.’ A little smile. ‘Let’s be honest, you know I often get approaches from nice men just didn't realise then that I could take them up, Phil going doesn’t worry me now’. I know, modesty forbids.

Dawn as long as we talk and can see a fun, enjoyable path for us both, that’s fine. There is no point in taking risks or getting hurt.
‘I agree. I shall enjoy my date with Ray. My first time with pussy.’ You must be excited about Saturday? Dawn has a huge grin, ’Wetter than an otters pocket’. She can be so charming.
‘I'm thinking of you. I’m going to sort you out with a little extra curricular, then you can tell me all about it, afterwards I can fuck you. I could be your driver, what about that?.’ She’s thinks it's all too funny.
‘I do have a little favour to ask’. Yees?? ‘Will you drive me on Saturday, I’m not feeling that brave, I’ll need some Dutch Courage?’ Haha, Of course. ‘I do love you, you know’. So you should.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:01 pm

Mark, seems Dawn has been doing some thinking, Ray, Phill, and other potential hookups when see needs a change, it seem the girls are meeting halfway, for us that know the UK, has Ray suggests some place for after? I would thing Ray is planning more than a quick kiss, so I assume it will, be back to Rays? Or you place with a Rays back of tricks

As woman do not have the same physical limits men have it may be better if Dawn is more lose on pickup time, I know that harder on Geoff
, but why limit Dawn first time fun

Has Dawn told Ray this is her first time with a woman, what about Rays husband, it seems Ray is in an open relationship, so does that mean Rays place is fine even if Rays hubby is about

It must be very powerful for Dawn to know now she can have any one she wants, the think is that a new man may be very vanilla, Phill does seem to have fun ideas, once Dawn has laid down the new ground rules, then meeting at your place will be safe, when meeting at Phil maybe Geoff should be invited in and told to make himself at home while Dawn and Phil have sometime together, that will stop any problems

Maybe in time Dawn may want to try Hugh, I am told it can work, the body just needs time to adjust, but that will be Dawns decision

As for Mark, maybe he should continuities the good work Chris and Phil have started, Dawn is not saying no to anal, and why should she it is a lot of fun, it just takes time, Mark could be helping with the skills needed, as for DB that only between trusted partners and only what Dawn is 100% use to anal so could be a long time

Scott

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:57 am

As a gambling man I’d wager Phil knows all about your intended liaison with his sister.

It’s a scenario they have probably used before to ‘corrupt’ eager white wives. (It’s a hell of a generalisation, and I don’t have any facts or figures to back it up, but young-ish black women are more likely to be bisexual than white woman. I’ve worked with a couple of women of West Indian heritage who quite frankly admitted that they are bisexual with the right woman. I don't recall any if my white women colleagues making such a statement.)

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:35 am

Saturday 8th July. Raining - morning sun - late afternoon

Just a point; Phil/Rays father is N African (don’t know where) their mother is Indian. Ray is beautiful, has the finer features of her mother who is also a beauty. Phil’s just an ugly bastard. (No bias here of course.) a bit darker than Ray, but still a good looking guy.

Dawn’s been like a cat on a hot tin roof all day.
This afternoon her wardrobe’s been turned upside down. Bitten my head off several times. I remarked, just remember it’s a country pub, granted a very posh one, but a pub all the same. Ray’s a lovely woman who is very fond of you so you don’t need a tiara, be yourself.

Longer than the usual nonsense in the bathroom. A fashion parade, does this look right, maybe this, what about this? We (she) decided on a long sleeved semi-sheer cream blouse that crossed low at the front, tucked in (no buttons or ties) held by the waist band of her black skirt. Figure hugging or what? Subtle views of cherry coloured nipples. Dark hair, red lipstick, black stilettos, bag. I do marvel at her. Classy and so fucking sexy.

We sat at the bar in the lounge, just chatting. I poured her a large white wine to settle her nerves, I had a ’00’ beer as I’m the clown at the wheel. We left at 7 to drive up steadily and arrived on time. There’s a cold box in the boot with a large g&t, 2 glasses for our return journey. (Don’t say anything).

The pub, The Crowne, is proper Olde Worlde, well worth a visit if you get a chance. On arrival I got out, opened the back door. She stepped out, her blouse stretched across her chest, oh those lovely nipples, so tempting but no. ‘Wish me luck.’ You don’t need it, you look amazing. I watched as she walked up the steps in that tight black skirt; a movement like a Swiss watch.
Ray was watching at an outside table, bottle of wine already open. Dawn waved, I drove to a nearby pub, it was a lovely warm overcast evening, I’m in a countryside pub garden, peaceful, nice pint.

11pm came too soon. I parked outside The Crowne and waited.
I blame the demon drink. The girls came out quite pissed. Ah well, there goes class and decorum. There was no way Ray could drive (they just don’t think), so I suggested that I drive them both home, she could collect her car in the morning, (the brownie points just keep on coming). I helped them into the back of the car. Ray did look fantastic in an almost open fronted turquoise blouse, that had now given up the struggle to contain those lovely brown tits, even with the help of a very small bra. I took pleasure in seeing Rays dark mini-skirt ride up showing nice long legs and red thong outlined backside. My blood pressure. I gave them the cold bag from the boot with the (my) g&t to drink, (I know, too kind) went inside to make sure the bill had been settled, it had. The barman had an inane grin, as did a group of guys enjoying the evening. Everyone’s had a great night.

I got in the car, and before the internal lights dimmed, no pretences now, Ray taking the lead, they were sucking the air out of each other. Well, don’t mind me girls (and clearly they didn’t), openly touching and kissing each other across the back seat. I couldn’t see where Ray’s hands were, but I could hear Dawn panting and swearing, so could reasonably guess. Dawn buttonless blouse pulled open, her tits on open display receiving their just attention. Even in the dim lighting in the lowered mirror Ray’s tits had been set free from their bra, breathtaking.

It was better than I could ever have hoped. But, have to admit to being absolutely mystified. In all the time I’ve known Dawn, she’s never shown any inclination towards women. Loads have come on to her over the years, always swerved it, but not this one. The car feels like they’re wrestling in the back, oh that alluring waft of pussy. So they’re either very comfortable in my presence, or I’m forgotten.

Dorking arrives too soon. I remained in the car, neither are decently dressed or seem bothered about it, kisses goodbye by the kerb (thank God it’s after midnight, when all good and decent people are in bed). Dawn got in the front with me.
My car door burst open, a lovely wet mouth covered mine complete with tongue and gin fumes. A different perfume. Oh, boy did I kiss her back. ‘night Geoff. Drive her safely’. I’m nursing a major hard on. Then she was gone.

We drove off, she leaned over gripped my cock and kissed my cheek, ‘You like her then? haha’. ‘I love you. Thank you so much’. I said, I think I’ve ruined a perfectly good pair of trousers tonight.
How much have you 2 had to drink? She laughed, ‘way too much’. A good night? ‘The best!!’ ‘She’s wonderful’. Dawn was actually quite articulate and appeared to be with it. She explained ‘I talked about the situation with Phil, she has no problem with it. It isn’t sibling rivalry but she could understand how I could think it. She said her brother is a bit of a butterfly and a complete arsehole, not to trust him, he’s a user’. No rivalry then? She’s not bothered about upsetting him, if you know what I mean’. I think one of us does. ‘Oh, I did ask, Ray is certain he doesn’t know about us’. Us now is it?

What about Ray? ’Oh Mark. She is not a raging lesbian, she’s happily married for longer than us. 2 grown up kids 1 at uni.’ ‘Her husbands a pilot for 25 years at Heathrow. And he’s white.’ So not in the family business? ‘No, he calls them ‘The Addams Family’, which she thinks is great as that makes her Morticia’. ‘They’ve had an arrangement for over 7 years which has kept them close and their life lively. Just like you and me’. ‘She is bi, he’s straight. She has boyfriends; but she did allude to having something else going on, she’d tell me next time we see each other’. Ooh another date? ‘God yes, I’ve had the best time, we talked about everything, she’s so smart. She’s a pharmacist, you know.’ I know.
Dawn quietly said ‘I told her about my upbringing and my parents. We all have a history, let it go, they can't criticise you now.
“Mark, I’m so nervous. I haven’t got a clue what to do. I’m completely out of my depth’. Don’t sell yourself short. We all start somewhere. ’She’s so experienced. She said she’ll look after me, show me the way.’ I said, Go with the flow, follow what she does and do to her what you like being done to you, that’s all. She chuckled ‘She played footsie with me under the table, held my hand. She put her foot up my skirt, between my legs. I think the barman might have seen us, he gave us free glasses of wine’. Yes, I think he might have seen you.
‘We went to the bar after dinner. We got hit on by a load of really nice guys on their ‘drinks with the boys’ night’, ‘Ray said we were married, to each other, showed them our wedding rings. They invited us to join them for a few more drinks as honorary ‘boys club members’ as everyone liked pussy. They loved the tit and bum show.

She looked at me seriously. ‘Mark. After the party, Ray kissed me so softly in the car, she ran her palms across my nipples like no man has ever done. My insides turned to liquid’. I’m glad it worked out, just don’t fall in love, it’s only a hobby. ‘I understand.’
‘The g&t was sweet, thank you. For God’s sake find somewhere to park. Sexy pussy is one thing, but I need a proper fuck.’’ Me too. There we were parked in the pull in half way up Bury Hill on the A29.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:47 am

Sunday. 9th

Unsurprisingly, breakfast is a quiet affair. She appears, I have seen her look more attractive. Lots of tea and water.

How are you? ‘I’m too old for all of this’. Till next time. You had a good night, be happy with that.
What’s next on the agenda for you? It’s been over a week, nothing heard from Phil? I ask, are you going to contact him? ‘He texted yesterday afternoon, going to ring me Tuesday’.
Are you sure he doesn't know about Ray? ‘No, Ray said not at all’. ‘Seeing Ray Friday night in Dorking, supper and a few drinks’. OK, need me? ‘Please, I’ll give you the details later’. You poor old thing, haha. I said.She stalked off to the kitchen to get more water, not happy.
She re-appeared in the garden, apologised would you believe. So Phil will get a phone call to arrange a meet, (I think this is a fools errand, but what do I know). I have suggested she speak with Ray and perhaps as there is no exclusivity with any of the participants, they clear the air. She’s going to speak to Ray.
The NRE that Skoot spoke of seems directed to Ray, with Phil a poor second. I’m not concerned about this as she has other options.
There’s little point in talking in any depth today. I just enjoy my book.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:12 am

Mark, the girls did have fun, will a Dorking date gave then time place for a proper session, if not maybe book a hotel, you might as well help out, IMHO Phil is just another man, yes interesting but Ray is different

Maybe in time if Dawn make the right suggestion Ray and Dawn may give you of a good time, in the short term Dawn is just going to enjoy herself, interesting Ray Friday, Phil Saturday, I think if Dawn goes back to Phil’s, it should be easy for Geoff to get an invite in to the house as well, if only for a coffee and to wait…… or maybe more

This almost the journey Dawn us on,

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarlingNikkiHu ... utm_term=1

You can get the books, I would just print off the stories

The sex descriptions will give Dawn lost a of ideas, the problem is in the end she leave her husband to become a full time lesbian, maybe not the ending you would want, the difference is these 2 where not playing together like you 2 are

You did not say what Dawn through of the sex in the back of the car, Dawns first time a woman, I am sure a Ray other secret is she has a GF or she is the third with a couple MF or FF

Yes lots of NRE flowing

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:58 am

O - D's date with Ray has me wondering if, aside from them becoming a 'thing' in and of it's self, they become each other's wingman. In that if Ray currently has a FWB/BF and D has Phil or some other bloke, they do some double dating. Just a thought.

Oh and quite Saturday night, all those overtime hours poor ol' Geoff is clocking up. Outstanding write up, really enjoy "G's" & D's adventures.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:01 am

Ocean, I was wounded if Dawn had asked Ray about current BFs and GFs other than Dawn, would Dawn make second GF, would it bother Dawn

Long lucked 34, I and sure Ray and Dawn could work as wingman for each other, they could have easy moved in on the men at the weekend, yes I thing there is possibilities of mix Ray BF, GF with Dawn, maybe Dawn could bring Geoff as he BF, that could be fun

Ocean will Dawn tell Cheryl about her weekend, or is that too out there for Dawn to handle just now ?

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:45 am

Tuesday 11th evening

Dawn arrived home from work just before me. She has spoken with both.
Ray does not want Phil to know any details of Dawn and Ray other than a budding friendship, let him assume, even though he knows his sisters proclivities. As they work together almost daily and has close contact with him, she can say with almost absolute certainty he doesn’t suspect her. He didn’t see Ray leave in the car as he was partying inside. But he is convinced she’s shagging Geoff, which he thinks is cool.

Phil has accepted Dawn’s explanation of being pissed off with public disrespect for her abrupt departure. She convinced him it was all his fault and took her bollocking over the Huge nonsense on the chin.
He arranged to see her at the weekend for dinner, suggesting Saturday (Rays night) she said Friday, at a restaurant in Oxted, not too far from where he lives. Obviously.
I said, Friday and Saturday, your poor pussy. She laughed, ‘Those 2 and you. Spice of life, it will be a lot of fun, eh Geoff’.

We’ve decided to have weekdays alcohol free, so an early night for a bit of fun and she can give me the lurid details.
We both have work tomorrow,.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:28 am

Ocean, just a bit confused, did you mean Phil thinks Dawn is shagging Geoff, if so that could mean Geoff could get an invite to party sometime, I’d Dawn would allow him

And if Dawn just does not talk about Phil to Ray, nothing will be exposed

I assume Geoff will be driving both nights drop off and pickup

A few days drink free never hurts, good for you both

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:16 am

Friday 14th. Phil’s night
It’s rained all day, never a good mood setter?
I detect a lack of interest about tonight, not sure why, something in the air.
Anyway, the ‘getting ready’ ritual started and she emerged looking great, tonight it is a short coffee coloured dress with thin straps, cut low but not too low, tan shoes and dark red lipstick.

We drove up, Dawn a little subdued. We arrived at the venue. Oxted is a rather nice village. Dawn was met at the door by a very enthusiastic Phil and ushered inside. I parked just over the road out of sight, in case I was called early, such was the mood. The evening went well and I was texted pick up from Phil’s home around midnight, the text went on to mention she was concerned he was drinking more than usual and was trying to encourage her to drink more, this made her even more suspicious that he might try a stunt. I replied OK, if needed sooner, no problem.

They left in Phil’s car and I gave them 5 minutes start. Parking in the next street, I put my short dark raincoat on (bit wet and windy still) and walked around the side entrance into the garden. Dawn and Phil were in the lounge and I had a view from behind the foliage, no seating, how very inconsiderate.
They were sat on the sofa and he was warming her up, kissing, touching, he’d slipped the straps to her dress down and the dress fell to her waist. Beautifully tanned tits displayed, she looked fucking horny. Absolutely no enthusiasm from Dawn, it was clear she was not happy. She got up went out of the room to the loo and texted me to come and get her NOW. I replied OK. I was witnessing the waning of a relationship. Selfishly, I must admit whilst I did understand her plight, it was nonetheless a disappointing performance all round with not much to describe.

I appeared at around 5 minutes later, rang the bell. Dawn was waiting by the door and walked straight out to the car. Phil came up to me, said she either wasn’t well or was in a right fucking mood.
I gave him some of my home spun philosophy, “behind every angry woman, is a man who doesn’t know what he’s done wrong!” He said, how true those words are, he said, big shame, she looks fucking hot, perhaps I’d have better luck on the way home. I said I’d let him know, causing a coarse laugh and comment that I didn’t catch.
I drove round the corner and Dawn got in the front and we continued on. ‘He’s history’. Why, you blew him? ‘Sympathy BJ. I was waiting for Ali to come through the door and try fuck knows what, which dampened her ardour and the evening.' 'It was almost a case of going through the motions. Do you know there’s nothing there anymore, I’ve had enough’.
Because of Ray? ‘Possibly, but I think more that I can’t trust him.' and then very angrily, 'Why do blokes fuck things up by trying to be clever?’ Does he know? ‘I think he guessed, if/when he rings I’ll tell him’. Decision made? ‘Yes, I think so’. ‘Home Geoff. Early night.’’

So, as one door closes, another slams in your face, great.

We headed home, the mood is one of unnecessary loss.
Still Ray tomorrow, that’ll be better. That’ll definitely perk her up.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:15 pm

Im excited to hear about her date with Ray! So hot! Lots and lots of details please! lol

Wannabecuck2468
Trainable

Unread post by Wannabecuck2468 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:19 am

Sorry to hear Phil turned out a jerk. Hopefully Dawn has a better date with Ray.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:38 am

Saturday. Rays night

Dawn visited the hairdressers this morning and started the getting ready ritual mid afternoon. A definite bounce in her step and her hair, looks great.
Out come the clothes to try on, discard and come back to.
Tonights ensemble is ‘silky’ looking cherry red, short dress with round neck, long sleeves and zip up the back, matching lipstick, black shoes and bag. She just stepped out of a magazine. Her nipples rubbing against the satin really do resemble Volvo wheel nuts. No underwear lines, as there’s - no underwear.

The table is booked for 8, it’s a 50 minute drive so we left in good time. I parked as close to the restaurant as I could, Dawn had texted Ray who came to meet her and they walked the short distance, arm in arm, a happy mood. I was told they would cab to Rays, please collect her about 12.30 -1. Of course.

Dawn told me later; they had a great meal, lots of wine (weekday dry out) and cabbed to Rays by 10.30.
Ray pounced on her (ah, but a very willing victim). She took Dawn by the hand, led her upstairs to the bedroom. She said it was beautifully decorated which gave her some great ideas for our bedroom. Yes, great, get back on point.
Ray and Dawn were in bed. she said she actually trembled, and had a load of orgasms with fingers, mouth, Rays own body and two of her ‘little friends’ in the form of 1 large and 1 small vibrator. I have to say Dawn can orgasm at the drop of a hat anyway. She’s never had a vibrator in her life, but Ray gave her very ‘deep’ orgasms with them, especially the small one. Now she wants one.

They were lying in bed, holding each other, a bit sweaty. Dawn said she got up the courage to go down on Ray. Her first taste of pussy. She said it was quite heady, did to Ray what Dawn wanted done to her.“Rays cunt’s just like mine, wet, very tasty’. What did she expect?

They heard someone come up the stairs, so Ray walked across the room just as the door opened. Dawn said she wanted to die of embarrassment and tried to hide under the duvet. A guy in uniform stood looking at them both, laughed, apologised and went to leave. Ray said wait, let me introduce Dawn, (who was still under the duvet), this is my husband Tony. He went on to explain that his flight had been cancelled and something about ‘out of flying hours’ so was returned home.
Dawn said he was ‘drop dead gorgeous’. Strange term. He said he'd go down stairs to get a cold bottle of wine and 2 fresh glasses for the ladies and leave them to it. Ray looked at Dawn wide eyed in unspoken ‘sorry’ and a question, Dawn held up 3 fingers, Ray shouted down the stairs, ‘make that 3 glasses’. Ray anxiously said, “Dawn I swear this is not a setup! I thought we had the house to ourselves. Please believe me!”. Dawn kissed her ’It’s OK.’

Tony came back and joined them, undressed and got into bed. Simple as that. She did notice a very strong erection. (She commented to me later the whole family are popping viagra, perks I guess). Ray on one side Tony on the other. They reached across Dawn, tenderly kissed. “Glad your home”. Me too now, he said. Then they both kissed Dawn, she said she lay back on the pillow and was going to enjoy the ride. The firmness of his body and 5’o’clock shadow and her softness were an intoxicating mix. The duvet was soon deposited on the floor. Hands, lips and fingers were everywhere. Dawn gripped his cock which started it all off (she said we were about the same size) but he had a hairy chest which was novel and nice.

She was very aware she was in uncharted territory. Tony was kissing her, Ray was biting her nipples and fingering her, Rays attention to Dawns clit was ‘like a dream’. Tony moved on top of Dawn, she said she was so wet he slipped straight into her, just fucked her. Nothing subtle. Ray clawed Dawns stomach with her long nails and kissed her mouth, a sensation which took her over the top. She said she came twice, then felt Tony cum lots inside her. He nuzzled her and lay on his side beside her, telling her she was beautiful (smoothie). Ray rubbed Dawn’s pussy juices and his pool of cum over Dawns stomach; amusing everyone. This went on and off all evening and she loved it.
Dawn said ‘it’s great to meet you, but I normally just shake hands’. Ray admitted, although not planned this was the sort of impromptu thing they liked, and hoped Dawn was ok with it. "Yes I think I might get used to this'.
He got her to turn over, and Ray rubbed her tits down Dawn's back, tongued her rosebud and pussy, "it was so swoon' New word. Tony slipped into her very wet pussy from behind while Ray got her larger vibrator and some lube from the bedside table, smeared the vibrator and slid it into Dawns backside while Tony continued fucking her pussy. On the way home she commented, ’Oh Mark, What a sensation, floaty, relaxed. Fucked and vibrated'. What more could a girl want, I said.’ Ray pulled the vibrator in and out. However, before Dawn realised the change, Tony had slid his lubed cock into Dawns backside. No gentle introduction, then slowly fucked her arse. When she realised, Dawn visibly tensed. Ray was encouraging her by whispering to her while running her fingers along Dawns pussy lips. Tony said he was going to cum Ray pulled him out and finished him over Dawns cheeks and pussy. Lots of sticky cum.

She lay there, still, a little shocked. It was only then Ray realised; this must be Dawns first time. She said Ray was devastated, she was in tears and so upset, kept apologising to Dawn. Dawn said, ‘it’s ok, was actually quite nice, very different, but really quite nice’. Ray and Tony clearly felt bad, they both hugged Dawn and kept apologising, Ray told Tony to get a cognac to calm Dawn. ‘Stop, both of you.’ Dawn said, ‘really guys, I’m OK with it, in fact I’d do it again, only with you two, but not right now.’

Yours truly arrived at 12.50ish rang the bell. Dawn came out with Ray, I noticed she was tired but walking on air. The girls hugged and kissed. Dawn said, ‘everything is fine’, Ray said “I’ll ring you in the morning if that’s OK?’ Strange. Ray said “I will. I promise.’ Oh?

We drove in silence for a short while. Problems? ‘I had an unplanned meeting with Tony, Rays husband’. Unplanned, how?? Wasn't he Mr conservative at the party? ‘Haha, yes, but he isn’t, he’s lovely’. His flight was cancelled so he came home. Totally genuine, they’re not schemers, not like others in the family’. Guessing; you had a good time? She giggled, ‘Yes, all 3 of us’. Wow, ffm, you’re really racking up the points. ‘I suppose I am’. You ok? Then she told me. She was still a little shaken. ‘Yes I’m fine’. More points. What was it like? ‘It caught me by surprise, it was OK, quite nice actually’. ‘For me, it’s not as good as a fuck. Just different. You and I should try it’. We’ll do that. As we drove and chatted, she seemed to relax, letting it sink in.

See them again? ‘Oh Definitely. Mark, they’re so much fun. Just way more worldly and experienced than me’.
Yes. Yet they want to be with you. That should give you enormous confidence and pride.

‘Is it Ok if I give you a bj, I'll fuck you in the morning? I can hardly walk’ That’s fine. She will sleep like a top tonight, very tired , but very happy.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:04 am

Sunday

Dawn had just got out of bed around 9, came down to the kitchen in her satiny dressing gown.
I made her a coffee. She seemed a lot brighter. You OK? ‘I’m great, thank you’. told me I was a wonderful husband. which I knew anyway. Sat astride me on the kitchen chair. Lucky me, I was wearing shorts, they came off and I got the promised fuck on the chair and a running commentary from a very happy bunny.

How’s your bum? ‘Ha fucking ha’. ‘Alright actually, a happy bum’. She explained how everything happened in more detail. A setup? ‘No Ray’s as straight as a die. Well not exactly straight’, giggled at her own joke. ‘Just a really nice coincidence.’ Do it again, “What see Ray and Tony?’ Yes and do it all again? She went quiet, ‘Yeah, I think I would. The whole adventure was fucking amazing’. Good to hear. See, you do learn something new every day.

The phone rang. It was Ray, the start of another hours conversation, she’d been up all night worrying had they upset Dawn, had Tony hurt her, had Ray blown it?. ‘Absolutely no need. I enjoyed it all. Especially being with you and Tony’ she said. Ray was still worried, Dawn, I thought I’d fucked it all up”. Dawn whispered. ‘Won’t happen’. Ray asked, When can I see you? ‘Anytime you like’. Ray mysteriously said, great, I have a couple of surprises for you, don’t ask. Tony, mentioned it last night and I thought the same. Next Friday, can you come here, get Geoff to drive you?” Dawn asked ‘8.30?’ “Perfect” Ray said “I am so sorry for not asking you.” Dawn quietly replied ‘Why, For giving me a whole new lovely experience, I should say thanks to you.’
They eventually closed the call. All was good in Paradise.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:03 am

Very hot!!! Will Ray's husband be there Friday?

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:09 am

Mark I think this is the time to come clean about Geoff it will not change anything, or Dawn should say I love what we did could we do the same with Geoff (dawns part time BF) when Tony is away, Ray is into Geoff anyway, or to play as a4 sun clean swap of group

Did Dawn mean to invite Tony in to bed when she help up 3 fingers or was it come have a drink with us

As for toys the more you spend the better, my wife loves Lelo toys, the curse is a good O vacuum, the other are fun as well, they all do something different

Consider a small Anal plug (not Lelo Steel, silicon ) Dawn can suppress them by having one in place for them to find

I suspect bondage, pegging, etc will be on the table for next week

Has Dawn asked if Ray she has a GF/FWB, if so I could see FFF down the road, if not the girls may have to go hunting sometime in the future

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:58 pm

Ocean, i was wondering if your wife went into much detail about the sex she enjoyed with Ray. Did they do any "tribbing"? (rubbing pussies together)