Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
elwood
Prepubescent

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by elwood » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:27 am

Me: I think the hottest thing you’ve ever told me is that you think I should only be allowed to cum 3-4 times per year.

Her: I think that’s generous.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:36 pm

I’ll text you when my lover and I have crossed back from Mexico.

Pauline

Rusty317
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rusty317 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:58 pm

I told her I had a dream about her giving me and a friend of ours blow jobs and a guy caught us and she blew him too. She said, "Someone I don't know...ewww!"

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:03 am

Welcome to the forum Rusty317.

jeanlem
Prepubescent

Unread post by jeanlem » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:24 pm

Me: sitting watching sports

Her: shows me a text her lover sent her … “I can’t wait to have your tight little milf pussy tomorrow night”.

Her: She grins and walks away saying “ Come trim my pussy baby. M likes a little a fur on top.”

Me: mouth open … cock hard … following her immediately
Fantasy to reality.

waffles
Prepubescent

Unread post by waffles » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:17 am

waffles wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:22 am
Just before we were engaged many years ago
I was out of town and my then gf (now wife) went out on a double date as a favor to a girlfriend. She told me on the phone the next day that she had a great time, that she dressed sexy and he had his arm around her a lot. She then told me that he was scratching her bare midriff which was making her very horny and then she said "I wanted him to make out with me". That drove me crazy as
I knew that if she did it would have lead to a lot more

My wife remembered more about this date recently. She told me that “I wore the tight pink shirt that always turned you on”. She also said “I tied it up before the date because I wanted to get the guy turned on”.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:40 am

Just came in from hunting with my son. Shirley starts telling us that we’ll be spending a few hours at her aunts house on Christmas Eve, not my idea of a good time. Our son leaves the room and she says “don’t worry, you’ll get some great sex……..actually, you’ll get to watch me have great sex very soon.”

She’s been talking to a new guy that she likes probably more than anyone since she first started talking to D.

lori2lana
Prepubescent

Unread post by lori2lana » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:11 am

I can't wait for your report!

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 am

If you’re in your late 70s, as I am, you’ll appreciate the hotness of this comment. I am enjoying a new relationship with a hotwife who is also comfortably in her 70s, and I stopped at her house to pick up a batch of Christmas cookies she was baking. We were pressed for time. Her husband was out. My wife was expecting me to stop at Chipotle and bring home dinner. She was expecting other friends to stop by to pick up cookies also. So we did nothing more than hugs and kisses … until I grabbed her and put her down on her living room couch, pushed up her sweater and pulled off her pants and, kneeling on the floor in front of her, licked her into oblivion. It took her quite a while to recover from such an unexpected cum. Still immobile on the couch, still with half of her clothes off, she looked up at me and said wistfully, “That was like doing it in the back seat of a 1957 Chevrolet.”

Luvsharing
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvsharing » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:05 pm

My wife once asked me when she was giving me a blowjob in a movie preview booth at an adult bookstore:’

“Honey, your hands are on my head so who’s fingers are in my pussy?”

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:37 pm

Shirley unexpectedly initiated sex this afternoon. I wasn’t expecting it cuz we just had it last night. Since then she’s been doing various things around the house while also preparing dinner and baking cookies. A few minutes ago she walks over, kisses me and says “I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never let you, or a few others, let you forget your a man.”

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:09 am

Fox wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:37 pm
Shirley unexpectedly initiated sex this afternoon. I wasn’t expecting it cuz we just had it last night. Since then she’s been doing various things around the house while also preparing dinner and baking cookies. A few minutes ago she walks over, kisses me and says “I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never let you, or a few others, let you forget your a man.”
Ah, yes, from the Enjoli ad (modified!) from the 1980s: https://youtu.be/jA4DR4vEgrs

MrCakeFrosting
Virgin

Unread post by MrCakeFrosting » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:10 pm

While giving me a bj, she’s telling me about the guys she’s going to bring over while I’m away for the weekend for work:

“I’m going to find a guy with a bigger, fatter, longer dick and bring him home, and do you know what I’m going to do with him? I’m going to fuck him on our bed. He’s going to fuck me for so long and he’s going to fuck me so rough and he’ll be so big that he’ll actually hurt me, like you never do. He’s going to fuck me with a real man’s dick, not a baby one like yours.”

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:27 am

Well…not really what my wife said, but what he said….Me, Susan and Susan’s old boyfriend are sitting outside behind our home one night. Susan gets up, goes inside and is in the house for a while. I am wondering what is taking her so long to come back out.

After about 15 minutes or so, she comes back out wearing a short summer dress, and goes right up to him and plants a lip lock on him. Then the he’s all over her. At one point he’s running his hands up her legs and gets to her pussy and looks at me and says “she’s not wearing any panties!”

Later, she told me when she went in to change, she also shaved her legs and pussy which is what took a little time. The three of us had a pretty fun MFM outside that night.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:32 pm

Hottest thing my HW ever said
Before we were a couple I ran into her at a bar in downtown Miami and she pointed out a very hot curvy Latina in the crowd and said "see her? I'm going to fuck her!" Then a few minutes later she pointed out another equally hot Latina and said "see her? I'm going to fuck her too". I was hooked!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:19 am

I forget if I posted this ...but I feel it hot so here goes. About 2 years ago. My wife said to me

" babe...I have been thinking...I don't want you to cum inside me anymore....I only want my bulls to do so. When I'm at work...and leaking ...I want to know exactly who's cum is dripping out of me. Why mix it with yours. You can still fuck me and get sloppy seconds....I just want you to pull out and cum on me"
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:53 am

When Strawberry and I were just still casual hook ups, she was shy tomboy type w little sexual experience for a 30yo. In her bed 1 night she told me
"If you ever need your dick sucked, don't ask me. Just pull it out and shove it in my face. I'll open my mouth and do what I'm told."
I knew then she was a keeper and this was the start of something special.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:36 am

Susan is spending the night tonight with an old boyfriend that is on his way to an upscale hotel. He just sent her a text that he is arriving early but not to rush over.

Her text back to him was “I am going to rush, I can’t wait to see you!”

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:26 pm

My wife was letting me fuck her shortly after returning from an evening with one of her studs. She chided me for being unable to stay in her pussy because Im pretty small. After falling out for the umpteenth time she suggested I just masturbate. When I was done, she smiled, kissed me on the forehead and said “I am going to just call you ‘little bit’ from now on.”
Last edited by Laveenguy on Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craig

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:44 pm

Amazing update.
Very sexy.
Gigi is like Jane.
My favourite hotwives without ever having seen a photo of them.

Any chance of any sort of pic of Gigi?

Tacocuck
Trainable

Unread post by Tacocuck » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:05 am

I love it when my wife is getting fucked by another man and she begs him: “cum deep inside me and fill me up!”

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:52 am

Blizzard wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:44 pm
Amazing update.
Very sexy.
Gigi is like Jane.

Is there another Gigi here?
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:55 am

Blizzard wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:44 pm
Amazing update.
Very sexy.
Gigi is like Jane.

Is there another Gigi here? (Which also happens to be my wife's nickname.)

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:05 am

No idea if there’s another Gigi.

It’s your wife I’d like to see a picture of 🤗

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:22 pm

Oh god...it feels so good...and i can't believe there is so much you have not put in yet!