Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Cuck Husband
Virgin

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Cuck Husband » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:28 pm

boop_str wrote:I love hearing the sexy things that wives say which get us husbands so wildly aroused and so much in love with our wives....
Simple - "he's gonna make me cum"

Obviously the fact she's smiling at me at the time, as her bf's cock slams in & out of her, & the fact her eye's begin to glaze over helps but it's those few words that confirm to me she's in sexual heaven.....

Simon
Devoted husband with wife who, with encouragement, has been active for over 30 years.

profwtcpl
Virgin

Unread post by profwtcpl » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:51 am

Last night while having sex, my wife said that the last time she was with her b.f. and just before she came she told him "fuck my pussy baby". She has never told me that. I came immediately, when she said she had told him that. She is normally pretty vocally reserved. She also told me that after they were finished, he told her "thats my pussy" and she replied to him "this is your pussy baby, no one elses".

Jules
Virgin

Unread post by Jules » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 am

My wife has learnt how I get harder when she inadvertently Burps air whilst sucking my cock - and for years has done it to deliberately heighten my pleasure usually with a response from me of "Goddess Bitch" or similar. Anway after an unannouced cock sucking of an overnight visiting friend in the next bedroom just before bed she returned to me in our bed and she subtley let me know everything about that tryst with the Mother of one HUGE saved up BURRRP!! without even changing her dominant expression and them climbed into bed to face away from me. I was rock HARD thinking about it and jacked off furiously much to her amusement and satisfaction although she tried not to show it.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 am

As Lynda likes to say to me with a giggle, "Even though you're my husband, you have absolutely no say in who fucks me."

MySexyHotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by MySexyHotwife » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:15 am

My wife has said many hot things to her men in front of me in the heat of passion but this was said during a normal conversation we were having about her new boyfriend and his ass fetish with her.

"Randy (her boyfriend's name) has fucked me in the ass more times than you have since I met you!!!"

HOT!!!

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:18 pm

rypmar7 wrote:As Lynda likes to say to me with a giggle, "Even though you're my husband, you have absolutely no say in who fucks me."
OMG! You have the quintessential HW. After hearing something like that you must feel like slapping her (I know you never would , nor should) and then fucking her until you drop.
You are a VERY lucky guy rypmar and you wife is equally lucky to have an indulgent husband.
I always love hearing (and seeing) from you guys.

d7161
Prepubescent

Unread post by d7161 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:37 pm

I finally have something to contribute to this thread. YEAH!!

Last weekend, my HW had her FB over on Friday night to have a good time. All went well and they both left very satisified. Then on Saturday night, my HW wanted me to satisfy her orally. Well, not being one to disappoint, I went on with my duties. About 1 minute into it, she pulls my head up and tells me "Be gentle, I am still a little sore from A's big cock fucking my pussy last night. Now get back to work, but be gentle!"

It made me so hot for her after she said that. I thought I was going to blow it right then and there!!
Mistress's Little Dick Cuckold

Intrepid in Florida
Trainable

Unread post by Intrepid in Florida » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:53 am

d7161 wrote:I finally have something to contribute to this thread. YEAH!!

Last weekend, my HW had her FB over on Friday night to have a good time. All went well and they both left very satisified. Then on Saturday night, my HW wanted me to satisfy her orally. Well, not being one to disappoint, I went on with my duties. About 1 minute into it, she pulls my head up and tells me "Be gentle, I am still a little sore from A's big cock fucking my pussy last night. Now get back to work, but be gentle!"

It made me so hot for her after she said that. I thought I was going to blow it right then and there!!
I just LOVE this thread.
If you're not actually experiencing the HW at this moment, reading a comment like yours is a pretty damnned good vicarious thrill. Stay on
'down there' and keep serviceing your HW d7161.

Newtothis
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newtothis » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 am

acynlacy wrote:My wife called me one night from a sleep clinic her doctor sent her to:

"I've seduced the med tech in charge of this place, he went to his car to get a condom, do you want to listen?"

What followed was incredible.

I need to change jobs and venues!

flhtci
Trainable

Unread post by flhtci » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:45 pm

"six isnt a lot" .... when i said that she has been with six different guys in a month and a half. just the way she said it too made me so hot and aroused. in that cute sexy voice she has...
THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN SHARING MY WIFE SEXUALLY WITH OTHER MEN , BOTH AS PART OF A THREESOME OR GROUP AND ON HER OWN.

DBR31
Prepubescent

Unread post by DBR31 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Be gentle...he fucked me four times yesterday and twice today.

hrnygy
Virgin

Unread post by hrnygy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:10 am

The other night during our pillow talk I said," what would you do if I walked in on you fucking another guy? " she replied " I'd let you watch and tell him to fuck me harder". And I said I am going to get my buddy over here to fuck you.. she replied tell him to come Friday " when I'm off work and the kids are gone" that just sent my imagination running...

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 am

This morning she was checking the contents of the little pouch in her purse where she carries condoms. She had already told me that her date from last Friday had required a Magnum (much to her pleasure and my chagrin). This morning:

"Huh. I'm down to my last Magnum."

Then, pulling out a strip of standard-sized Durex: "The rest of these are for you!" :shock: :oops:

WILDandCRAZY
Prepubescent

Unread post by WILDandCRAZY » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:50 pm

While in the middle of fucking her last night, she started to beg me to let her fuck the guy who kept breaking the condom while he was inside of her. She kept telling me that "he is the best she has ever had" and "his cock feels amazing inside of me". I will let her fuck him while he is up visiting family next month, and I don't really care if he breaks it again. I love feeling her stretched out and cum filled pussy when he is done with her. 40 bucks is all the Plan B pill costs, and its worth it every time!!!

sandiegodoc
Prepubescent

Unread post by sandiegodoc » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 am

Here are three.

During the first couple of years of HWing, she always seemed reluctant and it was always initiated by me, even though she enjoyed it during.
Finally one quiet evening at home she said, "I wonder what John's doing tonite? Why don't you call him." That was hot.

Another was the first time we added another man for a three on one. He was a friend of our regular and a black man with a much larger cock than me or our regular. As he was pounding her she started breathing really hard and looked at me and said "Will you hold my hand?" When I did, she closed her eyes, threw her head back and let out some guttural, animal sounds we had never heard from her, than a long, loud orgasm. Each man went three times that evening. When she and woke up in the morning she said "I feel like I want more." We phoned our regular on the spot who arrived in ten minutes for another session, and he returned that night with his friend for another.

SouthernRail
Prepubescent

Unread post by SouthernRail » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 am

Although my wife hasn't stepped into the Hotwife Arena for real ... as in had another man, we have played using a vibrator. She has a small one and I got her a bigger one. It's bigger than me and always tried to stop me using it.

Recently we were in bed and I used it on her and he was panting heavily. When I whispered Do you want your lover to make you cum .. she said yes (This is a breakthrough in our sex life) then after we finished with the toy I slid in to her and she said "I can't feel you at all, are you in me?" which made me cum immediately :)
My Stories

rideyamahas2gether
Prepubescent

Unread post by rideyamahas2gether » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm

As we were in the store getting some things right before our first mfm ever, I asked her about condoms, and she said, "maybe you should pick some up in case he doesn't bring any." I couldn't think straight after hearing that.

I almost forgot to add that this came after fantasizing together about her getting fucked by another man and being around the lifestyle for nearly 12 years!

werin732
Prepubescent

Unread post by werin732 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:05 am

This was said last night by my wife. Let me give a little background. One of her FB's is my boss. Last night we had a meeting with about twenty people in attendance. I sent a text to my wife, "I'm sitting next to your BF, he is in a very good mood for some reason." Her reply was, "Well he should be, I gave him a great blow job this afternoon. And we have a date tomorrow."

No wonder he was smiling from ear to ear.

I love my wife!

rideyamahas2gether
Prepubescent

Unread post by rideyamahas2gether » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 am

Here is a couple more that are a bit different.

One time it was something that I didn't even hear. It was about our 3rd or 4th mfm and I was sitting there kinda watching the two of them before anyone was naked and she pulls his head to her mouth and whispers something to him in his ear. It about drove me crazy with jealousy and wondering what she had said to him but at the same time I thought it was hot as hell.

It wasn't until several weeks later that I had the courage to ask her about that moment, because I felt it was a private moment for him and her, but she told me that she had asked him if he wanted to fuck her. OMG instant wood, soooo hot.

Another time was something she actually never said, let me explain. Back to our first mfm....after she had mentioned in the store that I should pick up some condoms just in case he didn't bring any, I thought that we should discuss exactly what all we would get into and how far we would go. We both decided if things heated up the most we would do was oral. So fast forward a few hours later after he shows up and we are all naked, she is sucking his cock and I am eating her pussy, I come up for air and ask him if he would like to change positions with me. He is like sure lets do it, then after she starts sucking my cock, I close my eyes and receive the best blow job from her ever in my life. After several minutes I open my eyes expecting to see him down there eating her pussy but what I actually see is him coming up behind her. I asked her, "Didn't we agree we would just do oral?" She just looked up at me with this kinda blank stare not saying a word, then I asked her, "is he in you"? She still was looking at me without saying anything and just starting raising her head up and down.

So one of the hottest things she ever said was something she never said!..... if that makes any sense.....lol

Jkrubz2
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jkrubz2 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 am

Since we are still wannabe's, we roll play alot now, she likes to start off with her vibrator and transition to a large dildo, she normally will suck me while she rides it cowgirl style, stopping to tell me how good this guys cock feels. Then when she is ready she will pull it out and tell me its my turn, and her friend has left a surprise for me. I will move in to do her doggy style, her favorite, and she will ask me if I mind if she sucks this guy off while I fuck her. She keeps going down on the dildo, telling me she can taste her pussy juices and asking me if I can tell how hot and wet her pussy is after the other guy just shot a load in her. But the sound of her moaning and the slurping sounds as she goes down on the big cock while I fuck her is very, very hot.
That is about all it takes for me and I am adding to the gooey mess!
Now, I ask, if she will role play like this, will it be impossible to get her to try if for real?
Honey, would you please bring me some sloppy seconds?

cao
Prepubescent

Unread post by cao » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 am

This past weekend during a simple truth-or-dare game with a black friend, I told her she could only lick his cock to make him hard, no sucking allowed and after about thirty seconds she turns around to me and ask "Is it OK to lick his balls?"

werin732
Prepubescent

Unread post by werin732 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Last night, my wife came home from work. She had sex with my boss earlier that day when I was at work. She also had sex with with her new FB late the night before. When she got home I felt I needed to reclaim her. So as she was giving me a BJ, (an amazing BJ) she started to giggle. She looked at me and said, "I just realized this is the third cock I've sucked in less than 24 hours."

Willy and Jen
Experienced

Unread post by Willy and Jen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm

My first hotwife started fucking her boss, who became her boyfriend. He would sometimes drop her off after work(we lived close to work so she usually walked to and from there). One afternoon, we were all sitting on the couch when she suddenly said "would you like to see me suck his cock?" :D
She got down in front of him, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and started sucking. Eventually, they were both naked and he ended up bending her over the couch and fucking her from behind, while I sat on the couch and watched.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't.

dublfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by dublfun » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Comming home from work one day.....I knew her "friend" had been over.The bed was a mess, her hair tossed and she smelled of raw sex,eyes glazed,mouth dry,etc. She said"weve been fucking for 2 hours, and he just left. " Undressing as quickly as I could...I fell into her sloppy loose pussy and came almost upon entry. WOW

boop_str
Prepubescent

Unread post by boop_str » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:08 am

Wife: I need to get more exercise.
Me: What is your plan to accomplish this?
Wife: Have more sex!
Me: Well! Hey, that is...
Wife: (Interrupts with a smile) I didn't say it was going to be with you! :lol:

I'm a very happy man!