My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mustela
Prepubescent

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Mustela » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:05 am

Good remark

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:22 am

I've never really thought of Gigi as a woman who would allow someone to pimp her out until this update. With the changes to the dynamic we've seen this year, I'm pretty darn excited to see what new paths she charts in 2021. With the admission of the Jack and Beau blowjob fun could this be the year that Des winds up sucking Bossman or Beau? Things keep pointing towards some type of male on male contact for Des here. Regardless of what happens, I'm excited for the possibilities with Gigi now letting Beau share her around.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:29 am

Mustela writes: Gigi should trust you enough to let you do what you want.

I think that you and Gigi could be described as bordering on a female lead marriage, with your wife having a fairly light hand on the tiller.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:13 am

solstice wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:29 am

I think that you and Gigi could be described as bordering on a female lead marriage, with your wife having a fairly light hand on the tiller.
The complaints here and PMs keep coming in after that last posting, but we look on our marriage as a contract among equals. I have been asked repeatedly to include more about me in these narratives, but perhaps I should reveal less in the future. My wife prefers I write nothing else at all.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:03 pm

Des,

Please don't let the comments or PM's stop you from posting about the incredible journey you and Gigi are on.

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:46 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am
When we were drying off after getting out of the hot tub, she said that revelation about Jack is the only hush-hush story she has ever withheld since she began fucking other men. She promised never to do that again.

~ Des
Didn't Gigi cheat on you in secret originally Des, before she was a hotwife?

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:06 am

Des it’s your life. You get something out of posting as do we. Most of us really appreciate you putting yourself out there and leaving yourself vulnerable to criticism and abuse. Anybody even remotely in the public eye if I can call this that will have to face it. I hope it doesn’t ruin Your enjoyment of posting or stop it.
While I may on occasions have concerns about the trajectory of your marriage, it’s your marriage. I would never dream to criticise your choices. I sure much of the abuse is just malicious or resulting from envy, you are strong in your convictions. Have faith.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:44 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:46 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am
When we were drying off after getting out of the hot tub, she said that revelation about Jack is the only hush-hush story she has ever withheld since she began fucking other men. She promised never to do that again.

~ Des
Didn't Gigi cheat on you in secret originally Des, before she was a hotwife?
Well yeah, there's that.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:53 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:13 am
solstice wrote:

The complaints here and PMs keep coming in after that last posting, but we look on our marriage as a contract among equals. I have been asked repeatedly to include more about me in these narratives, but perhaps I should reveal less in the future. My wife prefers I write nothing else at all.

~ Des
Des, I encourage you to continue as you have been. It's been incredibly enlightening to me, and I'm sure others. Your continuing story contributed to my recent momentum that has within the past four months gone from initially baring my "kink" to SW to her tiptoeing down this hotwife path and giving it an initial try, to it ramping up a lot more just this past week.

Your postings, all the way back, also inspired me to chronicle my and SW's journey here on this board, and to do it in a voice that includes more of my thinking, analysis, comments and impressions, etc.

I've received a good amount of PM's and have deliberately been limited in my responding to those, except where I see it won't invite further debate and/or criticism. I figure there is a place for certain PM's but most comments worthy of sharing should go up on the board for all to see.

Finally, I am sure you find some personal benefit of expressing yourself, at least I certainly do. It seems to be your style. You just gotta be you!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:05 am

slenderfish wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:53 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:13 am
solstice wrote:

~ Des
Des, I encourage you to continue as you have been. It's been incredibly enlightening to me, and I'm sure others. Your continuing story contributed to my recent momentum that has within the past four months gone from initially baring my "kink" to SW to her tiptoeing down this hotwife path and giving it an initial try, to it ramping up a lot more just this past week.

Your postings, all the way back, also inspired me to chronicle my and SW's journey here on this board, and to do it in a voice that includes more of my thinking, analysis, comments and impressions, etc.

I've received a good amount of PM's and have deliberately been limited in my responding to those, except where I see it won't invite further debate and/or criticism. I figure there is a place for certain PM's but most comments worthy of sharing should go up on the board for all to see.

Finally, I am sure you find some personal benefit of expressing yourself, at least I certainly do. It seems to be your style. You just gotta be you!
I should have ignored those remarks as I typically have in the past and wish now I hadn't responded that way. I think we will have more over the next few days to contribute. She and her boss are coming over to our house after work this afternoon. Tomorrow, she and I are celebrating her birthday two nights at a hotel resort just beyond the city limits, so I may not be back online until the end of the week. She and I are taking time off from work the rest of this week.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:40 pm

I'm having a hard time remembering the last time you and Gigi had a vacation type experience together. You two stayed in a hotel during the remodel this year but that wasn't to celebrate anything like this two day birthday hotel trip. There was the trip to Beau's parents place. Maybe a boat/river sex adventure for a weekend...but that's all I'm recalling right now.

When was the last time you two got away together without seeing anyone else you knew?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:02 pm

I think that you and Gigi have set an example of how to conduct yourselves in the lifestyle, and have left a giant footprint for others to follow. I am so glad that you reconsidered curtailing you presence here on this forum.

fhgnaz
Prepubescent

Unread post by fhgnaz » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:34 pm

Please don't stop posting. I for one value what you go through, what it takes to have the mindset to allow your wife to truly enjoy herself all the while you do not lose your mind. When I try to put myself in your shoes, it makes my heart race thinking of my wife being so in to someone besides me. The more you write the more layers of trust are shown and how it takes time to develop. She has proven that she can be totally in to someone and always come home to you and you have proven to always take her back and support her. This is one of the best marriage threads in addition to Hernumber1's and Farmgirls.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:40 am

My wife and I are staying at a resort hotel just south of the city limits for her 34th birthday and will be here another night. My gifts were an amethyst necklace, a rose gold bracelet, and an anniversary coffee mug. At the moment, she is swimming in the resort’s indoor pool downstairs. When we checked in and an attendant was about to put our bags on the elevator, the elevator door opened and a man who was about to check-out stepped out and recognized my wife. She greeted him with a smile and friendly hug as she introduced him to me.

She explained they had met at a seminar from the time when she was the bank’s branch manager and they had shared lunches during breaks. I suspected, correctly as it turned out, he was the man she fucked at one of those out-of-town meetings. I told her I would follow the attendant with our bags up to our room while they caught up on whatever they have since been doing.

When she came up to our room some fifteen minutes later, she said he gave her his business card and would be returning here two nights in January. He asked her if she could get together with him again when he returned. She told him to give her a call on her cell phone which days he is to back in our region and perhaps they can work that out. He is unaware I approve of her dating other men.

We immediately went to bed. Gigi began a narrative by stroking my dick as she recounted every detail she recalled of those two nights. I fucked her as she told me her excitation the moment his dickhead parted the mouth of her pussy. Within minutes, she shuddered in a climax and cried out,”He was fucking me so good!" A half-minute later, I let out a chaotic howl as my semen spewed into her cunt.

We were at the downstairs indoor pool area early this morning before other guests showed up. She was doing some diving stunts she once performed at her coach’s request as exhibitions following her high school team’s swim meets; the pool’s diving board is a common, flexible low-board, not a high platform like those of her school days. The general manager walked out onto the deck and watched a few minutes before introducing himself to us. He asked if she was a professional swimmer; she laughed, saying, “Just an amateur since high school.” He asked if she would perform dives tonight at a pool luau planned for guests and she agreed. In return, he offered our room for our second night at no cost. He then invited us to and join him at his table tonight along with his wife and a local guest couple. When told the couple’s name, my wife recognized the man’s name as owner of an auto dealership and a customer of the bank where she works. She had opened his company’s account for him after her erstwhile fuckbuddies Ben and Liz had recommended the man to her.

Last night, we fucked again as she told me past stories about the first night of her affair with a coworker years ago and another about the first time she and her boss fucked. I get off on her stories and she enjoys telling them; she says that, for her, it’s like re-living her hot experiences. Before falling asleep, she explained her response to her boss fucking as I watched them in bed Monday night, the evening before we left for the resort. Her initial reaction at the moment his cock entered her pussy was something of a revelation to me - and perhaps the reason her boss had quizzically told her he wanted me "to see everything," meaning apparently something I couldn't have previously known; I realized at that moment why it hadn’t occurred to her to mention it to me when telling me about times they’re fucking; it’s a little complicated, but I’ll get around to writing here about that when we return home . . . or maybe before if I have time.

~ Des

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:06 pm

I just noticed one thing I hadn't noticed before. It appears that every time Gigi has sex with another man the experiences are the same - the other guy fucking her so good, so passionate, so hot. I'm pretty certain that all of us here who have participated in hotwife/cuckoldry haven't had that type of success rate. There are times when the sex just falls flat for whatever reason. My question is, are you simply choosing to not share any information about those times OR is Gigi just some freak of nature who doesn't ever have disappointing sex with other men? Most here probably don't want to read about unsuccessful times unless there was an element of humor to it, I would guess, so it would make perfect sense to me if you just ignored that aspect of the lifestyle with your posts.

Part of me was expecting Gigi to tell you that she would be meeting up with the past lover, or that they had quickly enjoyed each other while you went up to the room and waited.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:05 pm

samlowen wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:06 pm
I just noticed one thing I hadn't noticed before. It appears that every time Gigi has sex with another man the experiences are the same - the other guy fucking her so good, so passionate, so hot. I'm pretty certain that all of us here who have participated in hotwife/cuckoldry haven't had that type of success rate. There are times when the sex just falls flat for whatever reason. My question is, are you simply choosing to not share any information about those times OR is Gigi just some freak of nature who doesn't ever have disappointing sex with other men? Most here probably don't want to read about unsuccessful times unless there was an element of humor to it, I would guess, so it would make perfect sense to me if you just ignored that aspect of the lifestyle with your posts.

Part of me was expecting Gigi to tell you that she would be meeting up with the past lover, or that they had quickly enjoyed each other while you went up to the room and waited.

:lol: All I write about here are - so she says - hot, and every experience she has ever had doesn't make it to these pages. But all here know there are times when any guy can't get it up. She understands that but those times aren't disappointing for her. It happens but I doubt many would care to hear about those anyway. Other sorts of unfortunate experiences some write about in OHW don't happen to her, but there's a reason. She knows her guys. Even back when she placed a couple of personal ads, she wouldn't have anyone at our home until first meeting them at some neutral location to make sure she was interested or whether the guy was even what and who he claimed to be.

I suppose the men are disappointed in their performance when that happens, but she has a way of making people feel good, no matter what embarrassing social circumstances may come about. Even in non-sexual circumstances, unavoidable events can happen among any of us and she rolls with the punches in an understanding way. I hadn't thought to include those events in the past, but you're right, not every single fucking is always the way some would like it to be.

The guy I mentioned we encountered yesterday morning was awaiting a cab to the airport, so there wasn't an opportunity for a sexual interlude. She wouldn't have accepted on that day anyway. That was our day. On Monday night though - well, that was a little different - not disappointing, just different, and I'll get around to that within a few days. It's something I haven't seen before.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:35 pm

The reader, and you principally on this thread has good reason to be thankful for Gigi's excellent recall: After all you are a reporter, and the readers here want the story beyond the headlines.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:25 pm

Des,

I'm quite sure Gigi will make a BIG SPLASH in her diving exhibition this evening at the hotel for the gathered crowd!!!! I'm sure her efforts will be appreciated by all in attendance, especially the men!!! :D Before anyone is tempted to correct me, I do realize that a good diver makes a very small splash on entering the water. I'm sure her physical splash will be minimal. My comment about a big splash was intended in the social context!!! :lol:

Rascal

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:57 am

I’d love for you to let us in on some of the stories Gigi was telling you esp first cheating lover and first time with Mr. Boss.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:26 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:57 am
I’d love for you to let us in on some of the stories Gigi was telling you esp first cheating lover and first time with Mr. Boss.
Hi Tracey. I would have included some of that but have posted all I have enjoyed most here in this thread. I'm sure that the narrative about the only time she cheated is the second or third entry on the first page of our thread. That was her motivation to place a couple of personals ads and fuck other men. The time her boss first fucked her is somewhere within the first few pages.

From those two ads, she had sex with several guys for short-term hookups, some just once. I can only recall snippets of most of those, although I had recorded them in my personal journal but wasn't motivated to write about all those here. I think I contributed a couple of those as separate postings when relatively new to this website but didn't transfer all those to this ongoing thread. I started this thread in response to respondents who wrote to say they had trouble finding my various postings and I couldn't find all of those either at the time. This website moderators undertstandably deleted my previous postings after I began putting all in one place here.

My wife is downstairs at the moment checking us out and we will be leaving the hotel in an hour or so. I'll have more about the night before we checked in here within a few days of our return home.

~ Des

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:36 am

Thanks for the reply Des. I had read those posts but thought there might be something new there. Wish Gigi happy birthday. Hope you two had a nice few days away. You both seem to work and play very hard. Pardon the pun.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:55 am

samlowen wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:06 pm

If I may, I find Gigi's way of play (very similar to mine) to fairly well insulate us from an unsuccessful success rate. I don't have bad times. Even if one of my guys has "problems", I put him at ease and make sure he has a great time. Those are rare though.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:55 am
If I may, I find Gigi's way of play (very similar to mine) to fairly well insulate us from an unsuccessful success rate. I don't have bad times. Even if one of my guys has "problems", I put him at ease and make sure he has a great time. Those are rare though.
I didn't really have bad times in mind when I was reflecting on that, more lukewarm if that makes sense. We've all had those times when the expectation of the evening and the reality don't match up. They are still enjoyable, not bad at all, just more neutral/flat/lukewarm.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:44 pm

samlowen wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:13 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:55 am
I didn't really have bad times in mind when I was reflecting on that, more lukewarm if that makes sense. We've all had those times when the expectation of the evening and the reality don't match up. They are still enjoyable, not bad at all, just more neutral/flat/lukewarm.
I'll PM you so as not to take up Des' thread.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:49 pm

All men occasionally have an issue.. especially as we age. I thought sam was asking about new guys who were duds. She screens very well but she has been doing ONS type and just did with a stranger at a bar in the past few pages