My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Tracey52
Pervert

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:39 am

Great avatar Des. Don’t think we’ve seen doggy before?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:43 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:39 am
Great avatar Des. Don’t think we’ve seen doggy before?
Her tits are perfect!

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:46 am

Here Here!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:42 am

I considered not submitting this here at all for the reason I didn’t think the night would seem believable to others at the time I added it to my journal.

My wife was once a good Christian woman who also followed the tenants of Hebrew scripture. Actually, she still is but fucks other men. She had been with others before I met her; but, once we married, she would not think of having sex with another man. For about a year, I suggested what it could be like for her to have sex with another man but she wouldn’t consider it. I didn’t then know her imagination was fired with the ideas I was planting, but yet she resisted.

She later admitted that when alone she masturbated wildly thinking about my encouraging utterances while we were having hot sex. Then, at the age of 28, came the day she gave in to a coworker who fucked her regularly for three months before I learned of it. When I told her I realized she was having an affair, she freely confessed and agreed, “You were right about me all along.” She learned through that experience she needed more sex than just with me. She had crossed that Rubicon, experienced the previously unknown thrill and exhilaration of unrestrained adultery, and knew then there could be no going back.

Gigi remains a religious woman who regularly attends church and prays nightly. But she is also now a willing and fervent hotwife who frequently tells me it would be difficult to go back to the day when it was just the two of us. After the first two men who thrilled her married pussy, she came to require more fucking than in our once-monogamous relationship. Perhaps the word “addicted” isn't exactly accurate to describe the physical and emotional needs she has since discovered, but she certainly now needs it. She once said in response to some question I then asked, "I'm getting dicks a'plenty. I need that now. I hope you never change your mind about my dating other men." I don’t ask for a reason she fucks others, but she occasionally confesses, “I truly need this, please don’t ever ask me to quit.” I know she does. Other men fuck my wife, and that has become an ordinary part of our marital life.

And after this past six years other men have been fucking her (or seven years if I count the first one-timer we met a year before she began dating more), one would think I know everything about her sexual responses. But little things always seem to come about that surprise me, like the day before we left to celebrate her 34th birthday at a local hotel resort.

That Monday night, the day before Gigi’s 34th birthday December 1, she and her boss left the office at closing time in separate cars and arrived at our home. He wanted to “celebrate” a night ahead of the occasion. He had wanted to fuck her Tuesday night, the day of her birthday, but she told him she and I would instead be together that day at a resort hotel to honor her birthday. In the past, my wife prefers that I stay in another room when another man is fucking her. On this occasion, her boss asked that I be present so that I could watch “everything” they do. Neither she nor I understood what he meant by “everything.” She has always been detailed in her exciting narratives to me of other men having sex with her.

He was at our home for just under three hours. My wife went to our bedroom to change out of her work clothes while he and I talked over a beer at the bar separating our kitchen and living room. I handed him a beer and asked what caused him to ask me to be included in our bedroom. He grinned and said, “Does your wife ever mention she has a fearful reaction when we’re about to have sex in a bed? That’s the only time I have noticed it. She hasn’t done that anywhere else, like in my office or hers.”

Gigi is rather detailed in her narratives about having sex with other men, but I hadn’t heard that. He said, “Watch her face tonight when we’re in bed.” We went on talking about other matters until she came out in nothing but a robe to join us. We followed her to our bedroom where she had already turned down the bed cover and top sheet.

When the electronic storm shutters just outside our two-bedroom windows are shut, the closed-door room is plunged into total darkness. I plugged in a small night-light alongside the bed and turned off the overhead light before crawling onto the bed’s far side. I watched them in the dim-limned lighting as she dropped her robe to the floor and undressed her boss. His exceptionally broad, stiff cock projected out like the flag pole attached to our front wall. He glanced aside to me and grinned, perhaps because of the excitation in my face while I stroked my rigid dick. Then naked, he swooped her into his thick arms and kissed her deeply on the lips. Gigi raised a leg between his thighs until his massive shaft lay atop her thigh. She stroked the top of his tool with a hand.

He urged her back onto the bed beside me and went down on her. Running her fingers through his hair as he mouthed her cunt, she shuddered and moaned, “Your tongue is so strong.” I think she was near an orgasm at the moment he removed his mouth and maneuvered to his knees between her splayed legs. That’s when I saw it.

He grasped the base of his python pointing to her shivering cunt. From the close-up angle I glimpsed his cock, it’s fearsome looking. Had I not known from their past, I would think that elongated, wide stick could never fit inside a woman. My wife’s wide eyes were also affixed on his broad, walnut-shaped, purplish cockhead. Her jaw gaped and her lower lip quivered. I had noticed that once before not long ago when he was about to fuck her in our living room. I had then assumed her trembling lips were excitation of what was to come.

Needing to masturbate, I pulled the top sheet over me to hide and gripped my cock.

But now, as he dickhead began entering her cuntal folds, she whimpered in a high-pitched, timid tone of unmistakable fright, “Oh my god, oh, oh, oh! Ohhh god!” The leading edge of his dick tip slowly worked its way an inch when she screamed. I didn’t then know whether it was pain or fear but would later learn she always reacts this way the first time any night they’re about to fuck. She had never told me of that reaction. Now I could understand. His expansive cock is a fearsome sight and she has never got over seeing his monster as he was about to insert it into her pussy.

Yet, as he worked it into her cavity, her cuntal walls gradually expanded to encompass what he commented as a "tight" fit. I hadn't considered her vagina as particularly tight in the past, but with his broad dimensions it evidently is. She sighed in gratified acceptance, “Ohhh, yes, yes! It’s fucking fantastic.” Her cuntal walls expanded to enclose the span of his thick member. He pushed further at an unhurried pace and her hips grinded beneath him as each inch slinked deeper. Her eyes closed and she whispered, “I love it so.” Her boss increased his tempo and soon was driving into her at full velocity. The bed was rocking and she screamed, “Oh yeah, Mr. B! Fuck my hot cunt. You’re so fucking good for me!”

Her fingers dug into the sheet covering my masturbation and pulled it away. He glanced over to me, but I couldn’t then stop. I can’t recall the exact moment I was jerking off wildly but by now my hand pumped as fast as he was fucking her. He had full control of my wife’s mind and body and all I had was my slick hand, but I think I was enjoying just as much as he.

Her eyes were wide, wild and glaring like a cornered wildcat. I have seen him fucking her before but not like this and, other than ways through our bedroom cams, never their first time in bed on any night. Even when watching on my laptop, I can’t hear all the low tones of their voices. I have before considered them made for the other when having sex, but the extent and scope of that moment gave me a previously newborn perspective – recurring fear at the outset, followed by increasing acceptance as his dick plunged deeper into her cavity, and then her hot thrills as their two bodies hotly united as one. As she wailed beneath him, her hips gyrated and he fucked her like an accomplished wizard.

I experienced a flash of inferiority but was jerking off wildly. As she has before told me with apparent understatement, they are “good” together - and evidently even better than I had realized. Their bodies writhed passionately. I reached blindly behind me for a bedside tissue and moaned, “It’s so hot, oh yeah, fuck my wife.” I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes, and was cumming hard. Soon, my wife howled in an earsplitting climax. He went on fucking her another minute or two until he groaned aloud and his sperm jetted into her cunt. His pace slowed as he unloaded every droplet into my wife’s pussy. She urged him along by sighing, “Oh yeah, I want it all.”

He collapsed alongside side her and said, “That was good as always.” She grinned, “Uh-huh. For me too.”

I propped up my torso with an elbow and said to him, “She has never told me about being scared before you fucked her but that was obvious,” and then asked her, “Is that a common thing for you?” Both laughed, which caused me to realize they have before discussed her frightened response. Gigi lifted her head from the pillow, pecked him on the lips and said, “I know. It’s weird. But he’s so biggg!And, nodding to him, she added, “Mr. B. thinks I should be accustomed to that by now. I don’t know if I will ever get over it . . . but I’m not complaining.”

He said, “You’re good at this.” She grinned and said, “When I’m bad, I’m better.” :D

I have never asked my wife how she first realized her boss wanted to fuck her, but the thought came to mind as I watched them together. When Mr. B left for home that night, I asked her how she first recognized he would succumb to her subtle comments when they began working together. She laughed and said, “Men give out signals when they’re interested, even if they don’t intend to, and a woman notices. I’m no cactus expert but I can recognize a likely prick.” That’s a variation of a one-liner she uses on occasion.

She has another saying she picked up somewhere she has forgotten, and it stirs feelings in my dick every time. When on occasion I ask if she cares to share a glass of wine, she sometimes says, “The reason I don’t care much for alcohol is that I found a stiff dick is better than a stiff drink.” I like that.

She pulled the covers over her, smiled and said, ”I hope you can get it up tomorrow night on my birthday. I’m looking forward to it.” She took a deep breath, exhaled, and was asleep within ten seconds flat. Remembering every moment she was giving herself to him, I couldn’t go to sleep, so I took a hot shower and returned to bed. I can’t remember how long I tossed about, hoping I could perform half as good but as it turned out, she kept me turned on the next two nights with a series of her past experiences.

She said the second morning as we awoke and she offered to go down to the lobby to check us out, “This has been my favorite birthday ever, Kemo Sabi. I picked the right guy to marry.”

No more than two hours after we had returned home, our landline phone rang. I reached for the living room phone a moment before my wife answered in our bedroom. Beau and Sherry were on the other line and asked if this coming Friday would be a good day to meet with Beau’s friend Jonathan. She offered to pick them up at Beau’s apartment and drive to Jonathan’s university dorm at six-thirty that evening. None knew I was listening from the living room phone, but Sherry asked whether I could come with them. Gigi said I would prefer that Jonathan not know I approved and had already declined. That’s true; I didn’t want to be a part of it.

I returned my phone to its holder and went to the fridge for a soft drink. I hope it works out for all four of them. Beau had given us a rough description of Jonathan and his personality. Gigi didn’t ask any questions about him but concluded from Beau’s and Sherry’s opinions they will be a good fit. She is usually right in her assumptions.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:00 am

Great update! Your writing is stupendous!

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:01 am

Thanks for that update. I love reading about the moments leading up to and after the event. Anxiously looking forward to reading this Friday’s recap

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:05 am

Great update. I’m glad you were so closely involved. I hope it happens regularly. You said Mr Boss was there for three hours, so I assume they went at it again? We’re you there for that or did you give them alone time? Finally, is that Mr Boss in the current avatar. It’s awesome by the way?

brudan13
Trainable

Unread post by brudan13 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:36 am

That is a great update, it really shows how close you are and her pleasure is your utmost concern

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:52 am

Des,

Good job on the update!!!! Thanks for sharing your enlightenment of her pre-coitus anticipation. I'm sure that was an amazing thing to see and experience. I'm glad you were able to be there for that and that you got to experience lying within inches of them as Mr. B fucks your hot Gigi right beside you! That in itself is very erotic to be that close to feel every movement of them on the bed, to hear every sound of their excitement almost like you were involved in their sexual exchange. I know that is a very hot circumstance to be that intimate with your wife as she is fucked by another man with such a large cock. So, did Gigi have anything to say about you being so close and involved since she has preferred that you not even be in the room as she took other men into her? Thanks for sharing those events and thoughts!!!

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Des - next time when watching bossman taking gigi to pound town, don't mumble to yourself. Tell him to fuck your wife good... I bet they both would love it.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:44 pm

Great update Les. the description of how Gigi looked as the boss was putting his massive dick into her is just amazing. A new perspective that you were able to view and put into words so eloquently. I almost feel like I was actually watching. I can just imagine how you were feeling after the boss gave you a heads up to watch Gigi face as he prepared t fuck her and then while he was fucking her. Damn, just amazing......

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Great update. And oddly coincidental. I've been wondering recently about how Gigi and Boss Man got started. I assumed it's covered back in the beginning of the thread, but didn't want to engage in the time sink of trying to find it. Like you, I've been wondering more about the details of their "courtship." I often find I'm at least as interested in the chase as I am in the consummation, and that's true as it relates to the realization of the relationship between your wife and her boss.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:59 pm

It is a strange spectacle that after the countless times Gigi has be first entered by boss that she reacts fearsomely, do you think that this is an unconscious response of her body, in order to relive the first time he entered her?

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:54 pm

subtoall wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:40 pm
Great update. And oddly coincidental. I've been wondering recently about how Gigi and Boss Man got started. I assumed it's covered back in the beginning of the thread, but didn't want to engage in the time sink of trying to find it. Like you, I've been wondering more about the details of their "courtship." I often find I'm at least as interested in the chase as I am in the consummation, and that's true as it relates to the realization of the relationship between your wife and her boss.
I can save you some time on that. It begins as the 4th entry on page1 of this thread.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:39 am

solstice wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:59 pm
It is a strange spectacle that after the countless times Gigi has be first entered by boss that she reacts fearsomely, do you think that this is an unconscious response of her body, in order to relive the first time he entered her?
I don't know, but Gigi gave me a clue. She told me her reaction to his big cock mirrors the extreme emotions a woman feels the first time she first cheats - At first, she experiences fear and doubt; followed by gradual acceptance as another man's swollen dick is entering her married pussy; and then, forgetting all that as the two engage in the thrills of adultery. She says it's mind-blowing. And since she also had the experience of cheating, which was the impetus for these life-changes in our marriage, she knows the feeling. And for that reason among others, I'm sure they won't be breaking up any time in the foreseeable future. She needs it.

When explained to me that way, I realized the difference in the fireworks experienced in sex with him as opposed to others. She said those jitters and doubt came upon her with one other big-dicked man, but they were not together as long as she and her superior. The immediate forgetfulness of the fear that dissipates when they are fucking is the reason she hasn't before mentioned it when telling me of their times together. I had some difficulty finding the words here to describe what I observed, but it's something I won't soon forget.

Some may find the heightened ecstasy of an illicit affair to be curious. That was six years ago but throughout that time, she found it incredibly hot at the time. When she ultimately confessed it to me, she decided to break it off although I didn't feel that was necessary. At the time as a result of their heated experiences, neither wanted it to end and couldn't resist fucking twice more when the opportunities came about. The second time, for the reason I knew about it, she realized the fear of being discovered was missing and the sex was somewhat less exciting than before. Becoming a hotwife has its own thrills but the lack of fear was missing until she had sex with her boss; but the nature of worry at the outset is a bit different than that of concern she might be found out. She and Mr. B. have a different relationship from when other men are fucking her.

~ Des

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:06 am

Thanks for the update, Des!

So, after watching her reaction and that face of fear that Mr. B told you about, what are you thinking about Mr. B wanting you to see that? Do you think it was a "bull" feeling he wanted to show his dominance of your wife or even you or do you think it was just a thing he thought you would like to see and understand, a friendly gesture? Or maybe something else entirely??? What do you think his motive was in his wanting you to see that? And has that changed any thoughts you have of him?? I know, a lot of questions, but when you become famous, people want to know what you think!!! :lol:

Rascal

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Des did she detail for you or you write up about her last meeting with Judo man and do you think she had that same "fear" with his size?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:49 pm

Rascal writes: think it was a "bull" feeling he wanted to show his dominance of your wife.

Could it be he wanted to share this unusual reaction of Gigi's that fills him with wonder with Des, who he treats as a friend, to share the wonder of the moment?

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:26 pm

I'd be curious to hear if Bossman's wife reacts in a similar fashion or if she is used to it. Chances are they are the two women he's slept with the most in his life. If this a purely Gigi thing or does his cock bring about that same response in other's too?

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:34 am

solstice wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:49 pm
Rascal writes: think it was a "bull" feeling he wanted to show his dominance of your wife.

Could it be he wanted to share this unusual reaction of Gigi's that fills him with wonder with Des, who he treats as a friend, to share the wonder of the moment?
Solstice, I think I alluded to that possibility in the next part of that sentence.

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:02 pm

Friday, Dec. 11
(Before it happens
)

Tonight’s the night my wife’s newest guy will be fucking her for the first time. Perhaps the greater revelation is his confession that caused this to come about a week before she intended.

I am now at home with little to do for a while. We each came home early from work and Gigi left 45 minutes ago to pick up Beau’s fiancé Sherry; she was then to drive to Beau’s apartment where they were to meet up with Beau and his friend Jonathan. Their original plan was for the four to be at Jonathan’s university dormitory; instead, they are at Beau’s apartment for the reason his place is larger.

My wife talked with Jon Tuesday night by phone but had not yet met him. She and I have seen Jonathan’s photos on Sherry’s IPhone. Having learned that Beau has been fucking my wife for the past three years, the guy had pleaded with Beau to introduce him to her. Gigi was at first reluctant to become involved with another student. Some men that young are the sort to freely talk about it with others. For the reason of her position with the bank, she is vigilant in keeping her extramarital sex life unknown to others.

To say I was “astonished” by Jonathan’s remarks during that phone call Gigi made to him Tuesday night might be an overstatement, but it was certainly enlightening. He and his girlfriend Marianne began dating during their senior year in high school, but she had been dating another before him. I was a bit set back when Gigi told me he admitted Marianne continued having occasional sex with her ex while she and Jon were then committed to the other. Neither had a problem with her fucking the other guy. Marianne, with Jon’s consent, has twice since dated another student at the university.

My wife had before not wanted him to know she has her husband’s consent to her having sex with Beau; but having learned about the young couple’s arrangement, that changed the dynamic. While on the phone with him, Gigi didn’t confess she and I have a similar agreement but intends to tell him tonight. Gigi and I should have suspected that concordance between the two before now. Jon and Marianne had recently swapped partners with Beau and his fiancé Sherry as earlier mentioned in these pages. Jon and Marianne plan to marry a few months after the two graduate this month.

Beau has repeatedly told Gigi he would find it exciting if she fucked another guy. As I do, he wants to be told all the details. She says he’s becoming much like me in that way. He loves that his fiancé has also had sex with me and two other men in the brief time they have been engaged.

Beau and Jonathan will graduate next Saturday and Jonathan will then be returning to his home town where he will begin working for an engineering firm. For the reason Jonathan will be moving away, my wife yielded to Beau’s wishes. The original proposal for her and Jonathan to fuck was to be the night of the guys’ graduation. Instead, the four will be at Beau’s place tonight. Their intention is to swap partners at some time this evening, but it’s assumed Jon will be the first to fuck my wife.

We each were home from work at five this afternoon. My wife phoned Sherry to confirm the time she will pick her up tonight and Sherry told her, “I’m so excited.” Gigi asked Sherry if she and Beau still think they will be having sex with others after they’re married. Sherry said neither has any question about that and both feel sure this is the future for marriages. She said she isn’t confident Beau will be having sex with any woman other than Gigi, but he and she want her to continue date other men. She went on, “I truly love Beau, but that seems a win-win to me.”

Gigi showered and selected a short, yellow satin party dress from our closet and laid it on our bed. I purchased the dress for her two years ago but because it’s revealingly sexy, she has worn it on only two occasions. The dress is laced at the back and sides with a square neckline that exposes skin from just above her breasts and bares her flesh at the sides and back.

Knowing I enjoy prepping her for special dates, she sat at our bath’s mirror and asked me to apply her makeup and muted lipstick. At her request, I was naked as I performed that sense of duty. She slowly stroked my limp dick as I brushed on the powdered makeup.

I asked if she was as excited as Beau’s fiancé about tonight. She glanced down to my growing erection, smiled and said, “The first time is always stirring, Kemo Sabi. My pussy’s pulsating.” I trembled at her admission.

She went on to say Jonathan was on the school’s rugby team through last year but dropped out to concentrate on his studies. She added, “Beau says that’s why he has an athletic build. I found his photos were . . . well, intriguing.” She confessed eagerness for his fucking her and that’s been on her mind for days. She checked my work in the mirror and brushed her fingers across her face to enhance whatever she thought I hadn’t completed. She attached her earrings and said I “did a good job this time.” I thought I did too. I have had considerable practice over the past few years.

I offered to pick out her bra and accessories, but she said she won’t be wearing stockings or underclothing. I asked what’s different for her when having sex with a man for the first time. She grinned and said, “Think of me as a jigsaw puzzle. A dick is the missing piece.” She went on to tell me her thrills of feeling vulnerable and exposed at the moment a new man is about to fuck her. Typically there’s foreplay, then moaning and panting at the moment the man’s distended cock descends into her cuntal passage.

For a moment, I closed my eyes, imagining this new guy’s cock sliding into her cavity. I muttered breathlessly, “I can envisage that. You’ll be so fucking hot tonight.”

She ran a finger over my swollen member and said, “And you know what I’m like when any man is fucking me. My legs go weak and my stomach flips when he’s fully inside me. It’s thrilling.” Noticing the aroused quivering of my lip, she inserted a finger into my mouth and said, “I’ll suck his young dick tonight before any of that comes about.” Until I realized what I was doing, I sucked her finger a half-minute but, upon my realization of the apparent implication. I pulled away but it was too late. She giggled and said, “Yes, I suck it just like that.” My face reddened at her inference and I forced a weak grin. Smiling at my blush, she said, “It’s okay, baby. I won’t push you into sucking my guys’ dicks. If that comes about, it will be your decision.”

Then set back by that momentary episode, I couldn’t think of a suitable response and let it go. Given her experience and disposition about sex with women, she has a more favorable inclination about gay activity than I. As a self-admitted bisexual since age 18, she claims “honorary membership” in what she refers to lesbianism as The Secret Sisterhood.

She pulled on her dress and asked me to straighten the string-width straps at her back. Handing me her two-inch heel,thigh-high boots, she grinned and said in a John Wayne-like drawl, “Care to nail on my horseshoes, Pilgrim?” I knelt before her at our bedside chair and slipped on the brown boots and zipped each up at the sides.

She stood, leaned to kiss me on the lips, and reached low to squeeze my dick. She cooed sensously, “I like that look on your knees. Stay just that way as I walk out. I’ll probably be late getting home, so don’t wait up.” With a mischievous smile, she added, “Your wife will be fucking tonight.” She pulled her hip-length, red coat from the closet, clutched it over a shoulder and turned for the door without looking back. As commanded, I remained there on my knees and stroked my cock as she strode out our bedroom door. My cock twitched at the sound of her heels clicking down the hallway.

Upon hearing firm clap of our front door shutting, I scurried to our bay window and watched the electronic front gate swing open as she backed her car onto the street. Thanks to Sherry’s telephone pics of Jon, I have a good idea of what he looks like. One photo depicted him in a black tee and cargo shorts. His fit, slender body is imposing, with dark blond hair and muscular arms. A mental vision flashed through my psyche of him and my wife naked in bed as he spreads her legs and Gigi shuddering as he is about to insert his dick into her hot cunt. I muttered in the dimly limned light, “Oh yeah, that’s my wife. Fuck her brains out.”

Soon after she first agreed to fucking other men, she once said as she walked out the door for a date, “You succeeded in convincing me. I often need a hard dick but it doesn’t have to be yours.” Upon hearing that, I felt as if my body was melting at the thought of the man’s stiff cock that was to be her cunt that evening. That was the moment I realized she had crossed the threshold into territory I had long before imagined. She hasn’t since repeated that thought, but we each understand the notion could embody the unrestrained state of our marriage. I can’t imagine her saying she has had enough and is ready to quit. I don’t want that either.

The memory of Jon’s photos flamed in my brain. Any young woman would assess him as hot, and I’m sure that’s just what my wife was thinking as she drove to Beau’s place. We are told he’s about an inch taller than my 5’11” wife, perhaps a bit more. He’s a year older than Beau’s age of 22. My thoughts swirled like a whirlpool as I jerked off. I dearly desired his young cock to be good for her and concluded it will be. She says her first time with any guy always sizzles.

Jon’s girlfriend Marianne is out of town visiting her parents for the weekend but aware the four are to have sex within the week before the end of this school year. It was unclear to us whether she knew tonight is the night; but the woman had told Jon she has no problem with it if she isn’t available when they get together. Jon doesn’t refer to the woman as his fiancé, but the two plan to marry in April; it’s assumed theirs will be an open relationship. Over the time other men have been fucking my wife, we have discovered the more successful open marriages require “the two C’s,” Communication and Consent. Beau has told Gigi he thinks Jonathan and his girlfriend seem to have those attributes, but Gigi plans to talk to Jonathan about that sometime this evening.

When I first encouraged her to have sex with others years ago, I couldn’t have imagined how it would eventually turn out. She is forever changed and each of us knows there’s no going back to that time that now seems so long ago. Other men will hereafter own her for a few hours or a night, and we both want that just the way it is.

A half hour after my wife left, I lay in bed and wildly jerked off. The four are probably fucking as I write this but have no way of knowing who’s fucking who at the moment. Gigi promised to phone me at ten to let me know when she anticipates returning home, but I told her I was fine with her staying all night. She responded, “I like that you’re so understanding. I can’t imagine how a marriage could possibly be better.” Those words may not be precisely hers at the time but it’s close; she had me so hot and bothered at the time she said it, I’m now unsure.

If her comments and my responses come across as if she assumed a superior position over me this night, that’s probably about right. She and I behave differently when for the first time she is about to leave and fuck a man neither of us knows; but it has been a long time since that has come about. She tests me with ambiguous comments to determine how I feel about it but rarely asks me in specific ways. Teasing me about what she and the man will be doing is also common. At those times, I too react differently, and this occasion was much like the past. I’m then much more motivated to serve and submit to her every need as she preps for the other man. She takes on an instinctively assertive attitude in her voice and manner in response to my unwittingly subservient behavior. I don’t know why I feel that way. I’m keyed up in an uncommon way at those times but in a manner I don’t fully comprehend.

These aren’t conscious behaviors for either of us. We just act that way. On an occasion some five years ago, she was about to leave to meet a man who had responded to one of her two personals ads. As she was about to go out on that date, she glanced down to my then-soft penis just after I had helped her dress. She said, “I need a hard dick tonight, and I think he’s the right guy to give that to me.” My cock began to swell at her comment and I responded, “I’m very happy about that.” She smiled and said I probably wanted to fuck her but that might mess up her plans for the night. I later learned it would have; she told me all about her hookup with that 52-year-old total stud while we fucked upon her return around midnight. She said that was one of her best experiences up to that time; yet, because the man had been reluctant to reveal much about himself and she was then fucking others, she didn’t call him again.

Whether she returns late tonight or tomorrow morning, I’m anxiously awaiting to hear how this night was for her. I’m again erect from anticipation but not masturbating. I’m saving myself for her narrative upon her return. She said that no matter how the night goes, she’s sure our follow-up fucking will be hot. It usually is.

Sidebar: Occasionally when on the way home from work, my wife stops by Beau’s place for an hour or so. His apartment is only about two miles out of her way, so that doesn’t result in her getting home particularly late. At those times, they typically fuck on his couch, sometimes in his bed.

Early this morning, she and I went out to breakfast before each of us left for work. No one was sitting near us, and she told me she and Beau plan to get together at his place every other Wednesday afternoon after the holidays when Beau begins working full time at the bank. They chose those days for the reason the partners at my office have decided, beginning January 6, to schedule every other Wednesday as the day for our partners’ after-hours meetings; I’m most often about two hours late getting home those nights and sometimes more if the meetings are held at a nearby restaurant instead of the office.

She asked if I had any problem with that. I haven’t in the past, and I like that he will be fucking her about as often as she and I have sex. Between me, Beau, and her boss who shags her intermittently, that schedule should satisfy her needs. Intercourse isn’t the only sex she has with her boss. Occasionally, he and she meet in his or her closed-door office after closing times and she gives him oral sex when no one is still at work on their floor.

From the beginning, our agreement in consensual non-monogamy has been that she can be physically intimate with anyone she chooses but only if I remain 100% faithful. With rare exceptions that meet her flexible standards, I cannot have sex with another woman. About a month ago, I managed to get approved a substantive wage increase for my married secretary. The woman has on occasion given off signals she is open for an affair. When I told her about the bump in her biweekly income, she said, as if it were an offhand remark, “Wow. I would have traded a blowjob for that.” I laughed as if it were a joke. But that night, although knowing what Gigi’s response would be, I asked if she would allow me to fuck the woman. She responded, “Absolutely not. You might remember you were the one who set the rules at the outset.” I don’t know why, but I Iike that she expresses that sort of control. It turns me on and I hotly fucked her soon after.

Gigi is dicked more often than most married women and we both like that. Neither of her two most regular men knows the other is fucking her, but they keep her contented and me charged up like a new car battery. She has no intimate plans for the holiday weeks Beau will be home with his parents. But she has three invitations to non-work-related parties, so I won’t be surprised if she comes across someone else to fuck a night or two during those weeks.

~ Des

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:59 pm

I'm surprised that Gigi originally agreed to head to the dorm with her vigilance in keeping her extramarital sex life unknown to others. It's pretty safe to assume that any woman Gigi's age is going to turn heads and bring about some gossip from the other students once she walks inside. Whether Beau's place is larger or not, she made the better decision by skipping the dorm.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:40 pm

Just when I think Des can't possibly write any more insightfully and descriptively, he outdoes himself! Awesome update. Great read.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:59 pm

Des,

Thanks for the update!!! Good to hear more of your thoughts when Gigi is about to go fucking other men, especially the new men!!! I'm looking forward to hearing all about her hot dick swapping night. I'm sure her sex tonight won't be limited to only the two dicks there!! :D Que Sherry!!!

Rascal

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:59 am

Great update again Des. I don’t know how you can write so error free while your wife is shagging another man. I’d love a photo of the dress🙂