Hot thoughts while hotwife is on date!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What makes you the "hottest" while your wife is out with other men?

Thinking about her having protected intercourse
3%
Thinking about her having bare back sex
66%
Thinking about her giving oral sex
9%
Thinking about her receiving oral sex
2%
Thinking about her coming home and reclaiming her
20%
None of the above (post comments below)
1%

Total votes: 435

Mkliny442015
Player

Re: Hot thoughts while hotwife is on date!

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Mon May 31, 2021 3:54 am

lifeisfun wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 2:33 am
My wife (40~) has so far done it 9 times, all with condoms as she is not on birth control. After reading the comments... I feel like we need to get her on birth control soon. Any thoughts/ ideas?
For the first year or two my wife(Also under 40 and very fertile) had one night stands so there was no urgency to get in birth control since condoms were a must anyway. Once she had her first regular , not only was he such a big cummer that he would easily fill a condom rendering it useless she became uninhibited. Rubbing his bare cock against her fertile clit, pulling out at the last second and ripping the condom off and shooting a giant load near her bare pussy. She had to take plan B as a precaution and that’s all it took for her to fill her birth control prescription. Not sure if she is going to let him cum inside as much as I want him to, but I know the lack of self control she has shown with him so far that a cream pie is inevitable so I don’t even push it with her. It will happen naturally.

lifeisfun
Virgin

Unread post by lifeisfun » Mon May 31, 2021 4:51 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:54 am
lifeisfun wrote:
My wife (40~) has so far done it 9 times, all with condoms as she is not on birth control. After reading the comments... I feel like we need to get her on birth control soon. Any thoughts/ ideas?
For the first year or two my wife(Also under 40 and very fertile) had one night stands so there was no urgency to get in birth control since condoms were a must anyway. Once she had her first regular , not only was he such a big cummer that he would easily fill a condom rendering it useless she became uninhibited. Rubbing his bare cock against her fertile clit, pulling out at the last second and ripping the condom off and shooting a giant load near her bare pussy. She had to take plan B as a precaution and that’s all it took for her to fill her birth control prescription. Not sure if she is going to let him cum inside as much as I want him to, but I know the lack of self control she has shown with him so far that a cream pie is inevitable so I don’t even push it with her. It will happen naturally.
Thanks for sharing that!

Mine had to let go few guys because they wanted it bareback. One of them was a Sugar Daddy. I think it's about time she should start birth control. I dont push her for anything, letting it happen naturally is the best way!

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:25 am

lifeisfun wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 4:51 am
Mkliny442015 wrote:
lifeisfun wrote:
Thanks for sharing that!

Mine had to let go few guys because they wanted it bareback. One of them was a Sugar Daddy. I think it's about time she should start birth control. I dont push her for anything, letting it happen naturally is the best way!
I think all it takes is one scare or accident for a reality check and then birth control becomes a priority. I also know it’s her body and she has to deal with the side effects so I sit back and let her feel the need. And just like from the beginning to where we are now I have learned if I pressure her or not let her make her own decisions she is resistant anyway . This is the first time my wife has a boyfriend and I think once you start to develop that new relationship bond and sleep with someone new regularly you both want to experience the closeness of having your lover ejaculate inside of you and also you want the spontaneous sex on demand. It’s also very wild sex and the condom is super prone to failure .

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Cray-z-dayz wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 am
I try not to think about it at all... I don't enjoy her being alone. One part of me is concerned about her safety, and the other part of me is wishing I was there and part of the action... or at least watching. I'll typically do something to keep my mind occupied, like a good movie. :P

-Cray
This is essentially my experience too. Except I don't fear for her safety. I try to occupy myself with other things, like work.

lifeisfun
Virgin

Unread post by lifeisfun » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:50 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences. I agree that it's important to have her reach to the decision!

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:41 am

annsman wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:31 am
I selected Ann coming home, preferably after her boyfriend’s cum inside her. However, in reality I’m turned on by the whole time she is with him and I try to come up with a timetable in my head of what they might be doing at that moment.

After she’s been seeing someone for a while my imaginary timetable usually turns out to be fairly accurate.
I do the same thing and do the same things annsman.
I also find it fun to keep track of what I am doing so later after she comes home.
I try to figure out what she was doing at the same time.
I've ended up with things like I was grocery shopping while she was getting fucked for the first time that night.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

rkbg
Virgin

Unread post by rkbg » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:19 am

I enjoy imagining another guy touching my wifes naked body all over.
My wife loves giving head so I like to imagine his cock inside her mouth and for how long she is sucking it.
She also has a tight pussy so I like to imagine their big hard dicks going in and out of her pussy and the pleasure she gets from them.

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:29 am

That sounds like a very good idea to me!

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:00 am

Getting a text that her panties are down and she's going to be mounted in seconds...

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:31 am

There should be an all of the above.

I'm wondering if she dropped to her knees as soon as they got to the room or, did she tease him a little. I'm wondering if he has a big cock and, if she's going to gag on it. Is he going to get rough with her or, will she take the lead. How many times is she going to cum? Will he cum more than once? If she's with one of her regulars, will he cum in her pussy or on her face? Will she clean up before she comes home? So many things going through my mind.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:03 pm

My wife’s body shaking orgasms are so over the top, it’s almost comical. So I’m always thinking “is he making her cum, did she squirt, how is he making her cum and his reaction to her cumming”. I’m also imagining the positions he’s fucking her.

UKDurham
Virgin

Unread post by UKDurham » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:30 pm

lifeisfun wrote:
Thanks for sharing that!

Naturally is definitely the best, I’ve put the thought in her head and it gets her wet. Nothing has happened yet, but she knows I’d love her to.

Birth control wise, she’s recently got the coil fitted, and I had the snip years ago so hopefully it’s progressing.

N

Sexycouple44
Trainable

Unread post by Sexycouple44 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:18 pm

Currently my wife is out on a date. All I can think about is the things she will be doing with her BF and then when she returns the sex we will have with her pussy nice and swollen and dripping another man's cum. She is always hot and loves to play when she returns for multiple rounds. Can't wait for the erotic pictures that she will send me soon of her after her date.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:06 pm

I am always present when my current wife has sex with others, it's the rule. My Ex and I were swingers that went Hotwife Cuckold cause I liked watching her fucking more than fucking someone myself. As a swinger couple I would be fucking some guys wife but was turned on more seeing Laurie being fucked. All was good until she started going out on dates alone, we ended up divorcing. Not doing the same again.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:16 am

CougarHotwife wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:58 am
My awesome husband and I were just talking about my night out tonight and I asked him what he really thought about while I was on my "dates" and what turned him on the most thinking about me out there with other men. We thought it might be worth a poll question and also please feel free to post comments below as well if there is something particular that is not included in the poll. Different strokes for different folks! :whip:
For me it varies dependant on who she is with, whether it is a first date, or whether I have seen them together. My imagination will certainly be in overdrive and thinking of all the possibilities, if I have seen them together I will try to recall my my favourite moments. I will be thinking of her wanking and sucking his cock, I will think of him fucking her and wondering what positions they try and will he be bare. I will be thinking her cumming for him, and wondering where he will cum, on her, in her mouth or did he go bare and cum in her pussy, and did she let him have anal.

I will of course be hoping she enjoys herself and wants to see him again, and wondering what time she will return and give me all the details I crave.

noreaster
Trainable

Unread post by noreaster » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:40 am

For me it’s knowing that my normally sexually conservative wife and great mom is out letting and enjoying the sexual attention of another man. Like many others, the thoughts of what they might be doing at any given moment and of her enjoying feeling him cum deep inside her along with her enjoying so much she cums with him. Then her bringing home the evidence and reclaiming her as she gives me all the details.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:57 pm

I find masochistic pleasure in the unknown itself. When my wife is on a date the only thing that I know is that *it* is happening, but I might never learn what *it* is. The fact that my wife is not always an enthusiastic story-teller only exacerbates that effect. It's not that she doesn't like to tell me about her dates, per se. Sometimes she relishes the retelling, boasting about her orgasms and playfully taunting me with every little detail. She just doesn't want to feel like she has to mentally record every scene. This suits me fine. I get a rush knowing that there will be sights that I will never see, words spoken or moaned (or screamed) that I will never hear, things she has done that I will never learn about. We'll spend the rest of our days together, but I'll never know every little thing. Nor do I want to. That bit of sexual mystery is a constant aphrodisiac for both of us.

That doesn't stop my mind from racing while she's out. In fact, it makes my mind race more than if I could just sit back and wait for her to give me the entire play-by-play. Knowing that I'll never know everything that will happen makes me imagine everything that could. I'll think about how beautiful she looked when she walked out the door, and how she must have looked to her date's eyes. Did his dick get hard when he picked her up? Fuck yeah it did. Did they hold hands while walking? Definitely. Did he cup her ass in public? Yes, probably. Did she suck his dick as he drove them to the hotel? Possibly. They got to the hotel a short while ago. They're in the room right now. He's probably standing in front of her, pants unzipped. I'll be she's seated on the edge of the bed, tasting his cock. Maybe they'll fuck in the shower later. Or in a char. Maybe he's fucking her from behind with her naked body pressed against the hotel window. Can people down below see her? Is he fucking her roughly? Soft and slowly? Will he whisper her full name as they make love? Or will he call her a whore as he fucks her from behind and slaps her ass? Is this the guy who wanted to fuck her ass? Will he? How many times will he make her orgasm? Will he cum in her mouth? On her face? Maybe he already has. Maybe at this very moment he's spurting semen in my wife's mouth. Is she going to let him fuck her bareback? I don't know...maybe. Will she tell me if she lets him fuck her bareback but then makes him pull out? Maybe not. What if he cums inside her, will she make me find out when I go down on her? What if I can't tell? We both know I'm not going to ask. Does it matter? No, it doesn't.

Like a good cuckold, I usually refrain from orgasm when my wife is away. I sometimes edge myself during her dates to savor the unknown, content with a perpetual erection and a thousand unanswered questions. A few times in the past I've intentionally orgasmed during her dates just to savor the crushing remorse of post-orgasm clarity and regret. It hurst so fucking good. Sheer cuckold anguish, bordering on panic. it lasts for a few minutes before the pain subsides and my lust intensifies again.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:20 am

SammySings wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:26 am
Thinking about her on her knees giving head always gets me going
Swallow or spit ?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:38 pm

Knowing she will start by giving him oral sex for a longgg time until the guy is shivering with excitation. She loves hot dicks in her warm mouth. Then, knowing he will grip his cock and guide it to her eager pussy. :o When she is at our home, I love hearing her wail, "OH GODDD!" as his shaft's head parts her opening. Our bed is rocking with their lovemaking. I love the screams of pleasure as he pummels her cunt. :shock:

And ultimately when she cries out in extended screams of a mind-blowing climax and her body is shuddering in the moment, I'm jerking off madly in the guest room across the hallway. I love it all. If she is at his place overnight, I'm home masturbating and imagining it all. I need it for her as much as she needs it from him. Our lives have changed forever. Neither she nor I want to go back to the time when it was just the two of us. There are more guys in her life than she once dreamed. She tells me she loves having Dicks-a-plenty, and I like that. A lot. :up:
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:14 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:38 pm
Knowing she will start by giving him oral sex for a longgg time until the guy is shivering with excitation. She loves hot dicks in her warm mouth. Then, knowing he will grip his cock and guide it to her eager pussy. :o When she is at our home, I love hearing her wail, "OH GODDD!" as his shaft's head parts her opening. Our bed is rocking with their lovemaking. I love the screams of pleasure as he pummels her cunt. :shock:

And ultimately when she cries out in extended screams of a mind-blowing climax and her body is shuddering in the moment, I'm jerking off madly in the guest room across the hallway. I love it all. If she is at his place overnight, I'm home masturbating and imagining it all. I need it for her as much as she needs it from him. Our lives have changed forever. Neither she nor I want to go back to the time when it was just the two of us. There are more guys in her life than she once dreamed. She tells me she loves having Dicks-a-plenty, and I like that. A lot. :up:
Well damn I can’t follow this post. You said everything I was going to say but a hell of a lot better. It’s nice to know I’m not the only guy who is at home imagining every second of them together while playing with myself.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:18 am

So I voted for Thinking of her giving oral sex. In my wife’s case I don’t have to think she is because I know she is. It’s her favorite thing to start and finish an evening of fun.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.

Sexycouple44
Trainable

Unread post by Sexycouple44 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:33 pm

My wife is out meetig up with her old boss. They have messed around a few times but tonight she is meeting him at his office. Hopefully some spicy pix to come from this hook up. She normally get the best pix after she is done before she heads back home. Patiently waiting on her return for some hot reclaim sex later.

matthewscott77
Virgin

Unread post by matthewscott77 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:50 am

I’m not really thinking about the oral or vaginal sex. I like to think about the more intimate parts of the encounter. Has he gotten my vixen naked yet? Did she strip for him? Or did he take off her clothes? Did she take off his? Are they making out? How turned on was she right before he entered her?

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:33 pm

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:25 am
lifeisfun wrote:
Mkliny442015 wrote:
lifeisfun wrote:
Thanks for sharing that!

I think all it takes is one scare or accident for a reality check and then birth control becomes a priority. I also know it’s her body and she has to deal with the side effects so I sit back and let her feel the need. And just like from the beginning to where we are now I have learned if I pressure her or not let her make her own decisions she is resistant anyway . This is the first time my wife has a boyfriend and I think once you start to develop that new relationship bond and sleep with someone new regularly you both want to experience the closeness of having your lover ejaculate inside of you and also you want the spontaneous sex on demand. It’s also very wild sex and the condom is super prone to failure .
Liz took the plunge when she was 35, bedding a 26 year old single cook at the restaurant they both worked at. The condom broke the first time they made love on his couch. As their relationship blossomed and flourished, she expressed a desire to go back on the pill and fuck her boyfriend bareback. They would meet at his apartment after work late at night, usually once a week. I would put the kids to bed and pour myself a bourbon on the rocks. If she wasn't pulling in the driveway by midnight, I knew she decided to stop at Jim's apartment. I would try to visualize their meetings. They would start by sitting on his couch sipping wine and usually smoking a joint. Laughter would lead to kissing and intimate touching. Their passion for each other would have them removing each other's clothing right there. Inevitably, Liz would fellate him right there on his couch. He would lead her into his bedroom and close the door. He would strip her of any remaining clothing and push her down on his bed. His cunnilingus was excellent and drove her to distraction ("I couldn't get enough"). He would bring her to orgasm then impale her with his 10"-11" thick cock and make her beg him to keep fucking her forever.

mcauleys
Virgin

Unread post by mcauleys » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:12 am

I voted 'Thinking about her having bareback sex' and it seems that I'm not alone in this ;)

Truth is she always insists on a condom when with another guy, and rightly so for health reasons. But as a fantasy, I imagine her having a Black Bull boyfriend who she gets sufficiently comfortable with to take him bare. There's something very erotic about knowing that has happened, or seeing her all filled and dripping..
UK 'Stag 'n Vixen' Couple