How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:22 am

Daniel1971 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:27 am
007cfc007 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:59 am
Fuck! I think that's part of what gets me off too. He's "potentially" impregnating a woman you love. A woman who also loves you, yet she's LETTING him do what is undeniably the most intimate act a man and woman can do together. And she's doing it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. This is something that should "never" happen, and yet it is!

It's almost as if she's saying "I love you, but at this moment his dick is the only thing that matters. And while I don't necessarily want him to breed me, if it happens, it happens. I'm not going to stop."

Not to repeat myself, but the feelings of "anger, jealousy, betrayal etc." thinking about watching that whole "process" unfold in front of me makes my dick unbelievably HARD! She's supposed to do that with YOU, not him. She loves YOU. But in that moment, his dick is the only thing that matters. And she's not going to stop NO MATTER WHAT!

I would love to watch her do something like that while I masturbate, and if possible, I'd like to cum the exact same time he does. It's so unbelievably hot to think that the moment another man breeds her, I was cumming while watching it happen. I didn't stop him from doing it. Instead, I had an orgasm watching it happen.
You understand completely. That's how I think and that's the way it works with us.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

007cfc007
Virgin

Unread post by 007cfc007 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:35 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:22 am
Daniel1971 wrote:
007cfc007 wrote:

I would love to watch her do something like that while I masturbate, and if possible, I'd like to cum the exact same time he does. It's so unbelievably hot to think that the moment another man breeds her, I was cumming while watching it happen. I didn't stop him from doing it. Instead, I had an orgasm watching it happen.
You understand completely. That's how I think and that's the way it works with us.
It's such a roller coaster of emotions, I wish I knew what drove us to want this!.
When my wife brought her first guy home, I was so full of jealousy, rage and disgust with myself, what the hell was I doing letting this guy use my wife as a fuck toy as a cum bucket?, hell, I should be attacking any guy that tried to take my wife's married pussy, but here I was sneaking around, peaking through the door and actually wanking off as he fucked my wife.....
And yes!, as soon as he let out a loud groan and shot his seed inside my wife, I was there cumin in my hands... Whilst he got to cum in her warm tight pussy, I still don't get it 😂

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:40 am

Early in our Hotwife lifestyle my wife said I was too overly worried about the potential of another man getting her pregnant and because of my fear and phobia of another man getting her pregnant hindered the thrill, excitement, and the benefits of the lifestyle

My wife takes the mini birth control pill since it does not give her headaches like the traditional pills. Yes the mini pill is less effective but much better for my wife’s well being. Her and I both accept the increased pregnancy risk

Much to my wife’s relief I have let go of my fear of another man getting her pregnant and without my apprehension our Hotwife lifestyle had truly bloomed along with our love and understanding of one another

Another man getting her pregnant is not the end of the world just another aspect of our life going forward in love with one another.

In general her boyfriend Greg coms inside my wife more often than I do

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:44 am

007cfc007 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:35 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:22 am
Daniel1971 wrote:
007cfc007 wrote:

It's such a roller coaster of emotions, I wish I knew what drove us to want this!.. . .
And yes!, as soon as he let out a loud groan and shot his seed inside my wife, I was there cumin in my hands... Whilst he got to cum in her warm tight pussy, I still don't get it 😂
My 33-year-old wife and I have been at this about six years. I gave up trying to fully understand it some time ago. I don't think any of us will ever know what drives us to want it.

My wife has been out of state on business the past few days. Her boss picked her up at the airport yesterday and he has been fucking her at his second home last night and this morning. I haven't heard from her yet this morning, but she told me on the phone last night she anticipates him brining her home by noon at the latest.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

malachite
Prepubescent

Unread post by malachite » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:20 am

Its been shown, that the male hormones in a mans sperm helps women emotionally and actually bond with the man inseminating her. Its one more powerful reason to see your wife take another mans cum inside her and have her body absorb his DNA.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:37 am

...and absorb she did!

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:22 am

Not a "deal breaker" but very hot and much preferred. She is allergic to latex and non-latex irritates her little Asian pussy a lot. After a hotel party where, she tried to keep count, but isn't certain, but thinks she had 13 condom wearing cocks in her pussy, her allergy became apparent. Blisters all over her body for a month. She tried non-latex non-allergenic condoms but they just irritate her,

So she/we became more selective and it is bareback every time. She was on the pill but no longer can get pregnant.

We love creampies, snowballs, sloppy seconds - thirds - twenty-thirds etc. Freshly fucked. cum fille pussy, especially my wife's and another stud did the cream filling, is as hot as it gets.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:10 pm

This is a great thread. I also want to say that my wife has had many men cum in her pussy. Watching it happen....or her telling the story is absolutely so hot. But also the days after are extremely hot. Having her tell me that her panties are soaked because she is leaking. The sloppy seconds that I get. Feeling her stretched out and silky pussy on my cock
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:35 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:10 pm
This is a great thread. I also want to say that my wife has had many men cum in her pussy. Watching it happen....or her telling the story is absolutely so hot. But also the days after are extremely hot. Having her tell me that her panties are soaked because she is leaking. The sloppy seconds that I get. Feeling her stretched out and silky pussy on my cock
You keep talking like that I might have to go rub one out! And I just gave my wife a cream pie.

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:26 pm

I LOVE knowing another man is cumming in my wife! She can't get pregnant so bareback fucking and having him cum in her makes me almost cum without touching myself.

I disagree with a few things you posted. I agree that this kind of thing is difficult to explain :)
Daniel1971 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:46 am
It signifies that she has COMPLETELY given herself to him. It intensifies my jealousy and signifies to me that she has completely "betrayed" me
She completely gave herself to him the moment she got naked for him but I understand what you mean. I hope you don't feel as if your wife "betrayed" you. Maybe that's not what you meant.
Daniel1971 wrote:
I think when a man cums inside a woman, it's something that should only be done between 2 people who truly love each other. This is EXACTLY why I want another man to do it. The fact that she's with me, and yet she would actually let another man do that to her IN FRONT OF ME just gets me unbelievably aroused. I hope what I'm saying makes sense! The "taboo" of it all gets me incredibly aroused
Cumming is something that is more of a physical reaction than an emotional one :) For a man. If your wife has an orgasm with him it is more than just physical. I'm not a woman so ladies help me out if this is true for you.

Nowwrunn7
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nowwrunn7 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:13 pm

My wife always gets creampied. I love seeing it oozing out of her and cleaning her. She usually has at least one more orgasm when I do that. She tries to cum when he does. She loves to orgasm so hard she shakes and loses all control. She likes to fuck for two to four hours. Four hour fucking gets her about ten good orgasms. She can hardly walk after that but loves it.

bonbrulin2019
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonbrulin2019 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:58 pm

My wife absolutely loves when the other guy cums deep inside her pussy. I love to eat the creampie.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:10 pm

I would like him to, but my wife does not want to use chemical contraception so they use condoms while I pull out before I cum. She told me she might get a IUD, and I hope she will let him cum inside her then, but I doubt it. I got pretty aroused when she came home from a fuckdate once and told me the man fucked her without a condom, pulled out and sprayed everything on her belly and breasts. She found it disgusting.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:33 am

My wife has a devilish side

After being out of the house all day being at her BBC boyfriend house getting pumped full of his sperm all day she will come home dripping his cum out of her

As I am about to orally go down on her she will say in a ditzy blonde voice oh my God I forget to take my birth control pill this morning you better make sure to lick all his sperm out

Believe me at times she is forgetful in taking a birth control pill everyday

BD8280
Experienced

Unread post by BD8280 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:37 am

It sounds like this is important for everybody.. definitely top of the list for me, he has to fill her with his sperm. I want to hear her moan when he is filling her as if to impregnate her. I love to think we are going for a day out or a family meal the next day, she’s dressed like a slut, we are holding hands and she is still full of his cum, and nobody knows except us. So hot

007cfc007
Virgin

Unread post by 007cfc007 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:14 am

BD8280 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:37 am
It sounds like this is important for everybody.. definitely top of the list for me, he has to fill her with his sperm. I want to hear her moan when he is filling her as if to impregnate her. I love to think we are going for a day out or a family meal the next day, she’s dressed like a slut, we are holding hands and she is still full of his cum, and nobody knows except us. So hot
My wife has only been with 6 men, 3 of which came inside her.
The day after those events, she either went to work, did the school runs, went shopping and one where there was a family gathering.
No one knew but is that another man's sperm was swimming around inside her womb, and knowing the other guys sperm is very much alive and swimming around inside her for up to 5 days.
She's a quiet very well respected woman within the community, she mixes with such a Conservative prudish crowd, if only they knew she let's other men breed her in our spare time 💦💦😂

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:26 am

007cfc007 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:14 am
BD8280 wrote:
The day after those events, she either went to work, did the school runs, went shopping and one where there was a family gathering.
No one knew but is that another man's sperm was swimming around inside her womb, and knowing the other guys sperm is very much alive and swimming around inside her for up to 5 days.
She's a quiet very well respected woman within the community, she mixes with such a Conservative prudish crowd, if only they knew she let's other men breed her in our spare time 💦💦😂

Same here. My wife is the same way. It is a thrill when she is around friends and family and they have no clue that she let's other men cum inside her married pussy. It's a dirty lil secret that I love

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:27 am

36DDwife wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:35 pm
hotfreaks wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:10 pm
You keep talking like that I might have to go rub one out! And I just gave my wife a cream pie.
haha I hear ya. It's just so hot all around.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:05 am

I have a slightly different take on this topic.

A married woman, taking another man’s cum inside her is an interesting act of both submission, and power.

The first time I witnessed KK taking a stranger’s load in her bare, wet, wanton pussy was charged with emotion. Simultaneously, I was nauseated, erotically over-stimulated, to the point of spontaneous, hands-free ejaculation, clouded with feelings of guilt, shame, lust, jealousy, even a little rage.

As we progressed, I learned that for KK, the act gave her power over both me, and the stranger she was using for pleasure. KK also felt some sense of submission, to the cock that she was fucking, and to me, watching the act.

Frequently, while being fucked by a strange man, she’ll utter, “You have to cum inside me so my husband will want to fuck me!” KK has a number of verbal cues of that nature that she uses to manipulate and control the man who’s fucking her into intense orgasms, and teasing him into cumming inside her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:12 am

I loved it when my ex would get cummed in. Then came the day where she got a boyfriend, cut me off, and spent every single evening until early morning with him. For two years straight, I knew that anytime I looked at her, I knew there was cum inside that tight little pussy and in her cute little belly. I got used to comments such as “I’m dripping” or “I have to go wipe”

BD8280
Experienced

Unread post by BD8280 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:03 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:26 am
007cfc007 wrote:
BD8280 wrote:

Same here. My wife is the same way. It is a thrill when she is around friends and family and they have no clue that she let's other men cum inside her married pussy. It's a dirty lil secret that I love
This is it!! The dream...
I’d love to live a ‘normal’ life like this

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:25 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:05 am
I have a slightly different take on this topic.

A married woman, taking another man’s cum inside her is an interesting act of both submission, and power.

The first time I witnessed KK taking a stranger’s load in her bare, wet, wanton pussy was charged with emotion. Simultaneously, I was nauseated, erotically over-stimulated, to the point of spontaneous, hands-free ejaculation, clouded with feelings of guilt, shame, lust, jealousy, even a little rage.

As we progressed, I learned that for KK, the act gave her power over both me, and the stranger she was using for pleasure. KK also felt some sense of submission, to the cock that she was fucking, and to me, watching the act.

Frequently, while being fucked by a strange man, she’ll utter, “You have to cum inside me so my husband will want to fuck me!” KK has a number of verbal cues of that nature that she uses to manipulate and control the man who’s fucking her into intense orgasms, and teasing him into cumming inside her.
KK is probably the dirtiest hotwife on here and you love it (so do we)!!! She knows how to handle men as an expert cocksmith. What are her other cues? Telling him he has to cum in her so her husband will fuck her... I'll bet they explode as soon as she looks at them and says that. Does she ever look you in the eyes whilst they are filling her up?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:26 am

007cfc007 wrote:
Maybe that's what all the other women's husbands say about their wives too. Who knows.

luvMyHotwife
Trainable

Unread post by luvMyHotwife » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:31 am

Daniel1971 wrote:
So I want my girlfriend to fuck another guy, but more than that, I want him to also cum inside of her.
The important question is not what you want, but what does she want? And is he playing around? You want to keep your wife safe.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:13 pm

I always would prefer the man cums inside my wife without any protection but will not risk either of us getting an std. So, we insist on condoms unless and until the man is tested. She shares her tests. Even then, the man has to be someone both of us trust. Her two current bfs do not use condoms with her. Everyone else she has played with used condoms.

The sex she has with other men becomes more erotic for me, and I become more sexually charged, when the man does not use a condom. The sex act seems more real, natural, wanton, and guttural when the man does not use a condom. It’s like it’s more of an affirmation for me that she wants another man inside her. I love the idea of her sexual and erotic independence. And, I welcome the sexual “competition” even if I’m entering and orgasming in her full and open vagina.

For her, it just feels more natural. She doesn’t really feel a man’s ejaculate inside of her as it’s released, yet she likes that the man has enjoyed himself so much as to orgasm inside of her.

It’s a bigger turn on for me than for her.