Telling GF -breaking the ice

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7

Re: Telling GF -breaking the ice

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:35 am

Omg... I hope he let her go back to his room. He probably didn't but if she's this hot for it then there'll be another opportunity.

That's so hot getting to watch your wife make out with another bloke.

Toshare-did he know she's married? Did she have her rings on? He must have inquired?

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:59 am

Wow. So hot. I'm dying to hear the rest of the story. Thank you for shearing.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:11 pm

So ..., did Canada score? :lol: ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:43 pm

So hot. Would love to hear the rest. Thanks for sharing.

sickman3232
Prepubescent

Unread post by sickman3232 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:37 pm

Love this story so far! Can't wait to hear the rest.
I may have missed it but when did the story start? Is this from awhile back or recently?

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:50 pm

Bump

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:35 pm

That was very hot! Congrats on being as open as you were!

htwflvr
Prepubescent

Unread post by htwflvr » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:17 am

Very hot story
You are lucky man t have such a hot gf.
Can't wait to read more

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:32 am

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. I should be able to update you all more on the story soon. I hope I can today

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:21 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:35 am
Omg... I hope he let her go back to his room. He probably didn't but if she's this hot for it then there'll be another opportunity.

That's so hot getting to watch your wife make out with another bloke.

Toshare-did he know she's married? Did she have her rings on? He must have inquired?
Were not married. Live together for 3 years now

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:41 am

As you guys can imagine, I was truly not expecting anything like this. I didnt know what to say, everything in me was like, noooo nooo way, this is going too fast. However, I was immediately hard, and flushed with that sexual feeling of hotness. I was already really turned on by seeing my girl do something that Ive only known her to do with me, and now see her sahre that side of herself with another man was a turn on, but was also causing an emotional stir I was not use to. Although him being from out of the country did help me in this feelings of losing control, as hed not be around after a day/night..or 2??
Anyway, with half composure, and a red face from all the new blood pumping, I swallowed and asked her, "are you having fun, you think youd like to go back to his hotel?" She said, I am really having fun, hes a cool guy, but I was thinking if I did go back to his place, Id prefer you being there." I was so shocked to hear all that, that she was actually considering/wanting to go back to this new guys place, was she really wanting to have sex with another guy?!?! I knew in my head I was not ready, but was so shocked to see her ok/wanting to move forward to going to his hotel..for...sex???
I took a word she said, so as not to be the downer to the fun she was having and said to her, "ok, well if you want to go and you want me to be with you, then you should let him know about me and see what he says." She responded with a smile and said," that's a good idea, well see what he says after I tell him, Id really want you to be there." We both asked the other if were having fun, I told her its so hot, yet I get these conflicting emotions of seeing you like that. Im turned on seeing you enjoy your sexuality, yet a bit jealous you're doing it with another man and he gets to enjoy my pretty girls lips. She seemed to like that smiled sand said I'm sure thats normal. Then she went on to tell me she was really having fun and thanked me for letting her try this out. I told her I was glad she was having fun and told myself to wait and see what the guy says before making any decisions one way or the other about her going to his hotel.

Off she went to go back to him as I moved to a better position to watch their conversation and actions. I watched as they kissed a bit more and then saw his face and reaction of a bit of puzzlement and looked around the room ( I assumed looking for me) as she told him she was with her bf. As it came to be he was not comfortable with the arrangement and told her so. They talked a bit longer as I waited at the bar, at this point he knew who I was and she motioned for me to come over as the bar was getting ready to close. I shook his hand we spoke, he was nice guy. He thanked me for letting him spend time with such a pretty lady. We talked very briefly, they hugged, and then I got to see up close as another guy kissed my gf right in front of me! Was all so sexy.
We all parted, and my girl and I got in a ride share and headed home....then fun began as we made out in the car and talked of our night and our thoughts on it all.

To be continued... in a bit of rush, but wanted to get some out due to all the request

Thanks all for reading its fun knwoing you guys are interested in our development.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:58 pm

Thanks for the update. This is all hot as can be but you’re smart to wait until you’re both ready. Sounds like she is onboard with it so that’s a big hurdle that you have overcome.

As for you, it will be a roller coaster for sure! And will most likely bring up emotions that you haven’t even thought of. No worry. It’s normal and so worth it to watch your woman in the throes of ecstacy.

The age old advice is to communicate. It seems you have this covered so both of you just enjoy the ride.

TomG

Unread post by TomG » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:26 pm

toshare wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:41 am
They talked a bit longer as I waited at the bar, at this point he knew who I was and she motioned for me to come over as the bar was getting ready to close. I shook his hand we spoke, he was nice guy. He thanked me for letting him spend time with such a pretty lady. We talked very briefly, they hugged, and then I got to see up close as another guy kissed my gf right in front of me! Was all so sexy.
We all parted, and my girl and I got in a ride share and headed home....then fun began as we made out in the car and talked of our night and our thoughts on it all.

To be continued... in a bit of rush, but wanted to get some out due to all the request

Thanks all for reading its fun knwoing you guys are interested in our development.
This is getting hotter with each post, Toshare - I can't wait to read more!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:02 pm

Your GF is eager to try out your new game, Shareto. Are you ready for it, though? It seems she is. :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:47 am

Your story is hot as hell.
Looking forward to hearing more.

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:05 am

Very good read so far.

I can’t wait to hear more.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:26 am

looking forward to reading more

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:45 pm

We made out in the car as our driver got a show. We both were really excited about what happen and could not wait to get home. I could not wait to talk to her, ask her about her thoughts on it all. Again, the driver got a bit of a show ;)

Once we got home we talked about it all. She said, "I think you've ruined me for other men!" I smiled and asked what she meant. She said something about how hard it would be to go back to dating guys like she use to, "ones who would get so jealous if I even talked to a random guy" was she basically said; we laughed. I asked her if she likes getting to flirt and if shed like to do it again sometime. She confirmed it was fun and bite her lower lip and nodded her head that she would like to do it again.
We began to talk about how far it almost went, she said she was shocked she was willing to go with him to his hotel, but said she was attracted to him and was getting turned on from getting to kiss him. She said she hoped I was not mad she went that far(wanting to go to his hotel w him). I told her how hot it was that she was into it and how turned on it made me and, yet, jealous watching her. And when she told me she wanted too go to his hotel, I was flooded with the feelings of too much too fast, but became immediately hard, but yet my heart was not ready. She loved that, smiled and kissed me then we had hot sex talking about it all. She said she wants to continue playing our game and said thank you for letting me get to experience this, but said shed not ever want to do anything that would make me upset make me not comfortable or jeopardize our relationship. That helped me a lot too. I was a bit rushed in this, as of what happened, but thats the just of it.
Sorry for the small update, but wanted to get something out there....been traveling
Last edited by toshare on Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:54 pm

My HGF, now HW’s, first foray into flashing did become what your’s almost did. I was at work and getting texts so I wasn’t there though.

We had a Dom/sub dynamic at the time and I told her to flash her pussy to three men. Short dress, no bra or panties. She went to a botanical garden type place on a Sunday afternoon. One of the men she flashed happened to work there. Long story short they went to a storeroom and she fucked him.

She was updating me by text and it was so incredible. Will she, won’t she, this is faster than I thought, all of those thoughts. In the end, I was so excited that she did it. It might be too fast for others, and I’m not saying do it like this, but it worked out great for us. Small steps is an easier path and less chance of a miscommunication. You both seem to be very excited by the game and that is the key.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Well, that is kinda got us to a place where we were more open and able to talk about things we liked due to the ice had been broken and we both did not feel the other was judging.

We continued talking about such things from time to time. This lead us to a night we were out (she was looking particularly sexy in her ankle boots and a nice short skirt) and I said something along the lines of , I bet you'd not last long alone in a bar in that outfit. She smiled an appreciative smile. I said, be fun to watch, can we go someplace and see what happens?" I remember her sly smile and nodded then smiled more saying something along the lines of, yes, we can. I wont get bogged into the details of the encounter as Id like to bring you all more up to date on things a bit faster.
As we entered we had a drink together, so to get her sea legs, then she went for a walk. It was a rooftop bar with a big crowd. I tend to stay back far enough no one suspects were together, and at the same time trying to keep my vantage point to be able to watch if anything happens. Well, I was right and it was not long before she was approached as she was standing at the bar. They took a seat, enjoyed the skyline and continued to hang out for about 20 mins just talking, some laughs and light are touching. She called me when he got up to get another round, to ask me if I could see what was going on. I told her I could and its exciting. I asked her if she liked him and wants to stay or leave. She affirmed she did like him and wanted to stay a bit longer see where it goes. We hung up and of course as many of you guys know the feeling of hearing your girl tell you she interested in a guy and wants to hang longer can do to your insides, and one part on the outside...ha!

Again, to move the story a bit they did end up making out (maybe kissing and touching 3 times) and after a bit of time, again she called and at this time told me to come over, she told him about me and hes cool. As I got there, he was nice, but I could tell he did not like the (competition-and I'm sure after spending time w her and 2 drinks). As it turned out we decided to leave, they had a nice kiss bye as I sat waiting, but they exchanged numbers (this was something we had talked about and I was not ok with it at first, but became ok w the idea. The other "bad" thing was, he lived in our city, and not too far from us.

We came home and had a good time ourselves after getting to watch her little fun and us talking about what aspects of it all we like etc. I asked if she would go out w the guy if he text or called, she said she did not think so, as she was not really into him. That helped me feel better about things, however, it did, like all experiences, caused us to talk about "what ifs", thins that are "fine to do", "not fine to do", "not yet", "I dont know" , and "hell yes and "hell no"

Was a hot conversation as this was the conversation for the first time I had with her that we both talked about us wanting her to have a sexual experience with another man! :) :) And the good part is, we both wanted me there for the first time ;) :)
Just having that talk with her kept me turned on and as we talked about it we started our spontaneous kissing and touching as we talked of "how hot it would be seeing....xyz" and hearing her she wanted to experience her first threesome and wanted it to be with me and another guy.

NWFla850
Prepubescent

Unread post by NWFla850 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Really enjoyed reading this, looking forward to hearing more of the progress.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:10 pm

Welcome to the forum NWFla850.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:25 am

Sounds like it won’t be long at all until she is a certified HW. Enjoy!

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Time moved on from those encounters of how we got to my last post. During the next months 2 or 3 there would be some nights we talked about our fun new game and played with scenarios and what what thought would be fun about them. One weekend I was out of town with some guy friends to go go a football game. We had talked about her being a "good girl while I was gone. I thought the idea would be hot, but not sure I could take the angst of her out and flirting while I'm trying to be cool with my friends and focus. Well, one night she had made plans with a girl friend of hers to go for dinner and maybe check out a bar in the area. I got a text of her dressed looking hot and said something about "you really think I should be a good girl looking like this??? (and an emoji wink). I responded with something like, would it bother you if I said please be a good girl, and she said, absolutely not, if not fun for you, not fun for me. (we always said that to each other) I said something along the lines of how Id prefer she be a good girl for me tonight as it be hard to focus especially with my friends around. She sent a message saying she understood and wanted me to have fun. After I had a few beers I did send her a text saying something to the effect if she wanted to be semi good girl id be ok with it. Just dont text me anything about it until after the game, as I didnt want to have that angst or distraction. She sent me a teasing text saying something about semi good is better than being a good girl and a laugh emoji. Doing that left a little mystery and caused a bit of the fun sexual stir in the night air of wondering what she may/or may not do. It was a first for us, as I was away, and she was with a friend who knew we were in a relationship, so it would be hard to pull off, even if she wanted to flirt. All that helped calm my nerves, but again, put a bit of energy in the air and allow me to feel the "what if".

We text a bit through the night, just seeing how I was enjoying the trip, and her telling me how her night was going. Shortly after the game was over she asked me ..."if I wanted to know something.."? I was like sure! Her response was long the lines of how she had been talking to the really cute bartender who gave her a free drink. Then asked is that ok? I was like, sure! Then felt the rush. I was in the hotel lobby having a night cap with 2 of my guy friends (others went out hunting for chicks). I then told them something of, after this beer, Im going to the room and call it a night. I could not take the nervous feeling it was giving me.

I got back to the room and asked her what her thoughts were of the bartender and has anything changed. She said she thought he was really cute and would love to kiss him. I asked her about her friend, and if she could see. She told me her friend was talking to another guy so she was distracted. I said, well, if you feel like youd enjoy kissing him, Id love to know if you do. She said, shed love to tell me if she gets to, and would be discrete. Fifteen or so mins later I get a text her saying hes going on break and wanted to know if Id/shed join him for a smoke break( she does not smoke so I was knowing why she wanted to go out there with him, plus it was cold night-she hates cold). I asked her if she wanted to go with him and she said she did. I asked, you want to kiss him there? She replied she did,and if he moved to kiss her she would and would let me know. A few mins later, after I text her how its going, she replied "Great! We just kissed!" Wow, my heart jumped. here I am in a hotel 100's miles away, and my gf is making out with a bartender. I had many questions, does he know, whats his motive, did her friend see, whats he look like, did he touch her, did they exchange numbers, whats my girl thinking etc,,?? This was a first for us, for sure. I then get a text, "he asked me back to his place." This was like my heart was on overdrive just reading that text. Part of me was like wow! my girl is doing this!!! I asked her if she wanted to go back to his place and she said, "yes, if its ok with you..?" I was not knowing how to think clearly, blood was rushing to parts and away from other parts. I remember drinking a beer, giving my now hard on a few strokes to enjoy that rush, yet trying to think clearly and not push her nor make her feel bad if she wanted to go. I also was in my head thinking how I was going to be there for a first time. ( so sorry, I cant finish right now)

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Sorry about that, work thing. So, I tried to be neutral and enjoy knowing shed doing what she things is fun and enjoy the ride, this huge emotional ride. During our text over the next 30 or so mins before he closed the bar she basically told me she liked him, enjoyed getting to flit and kiss and would like to continue a bit more of that but would not have sex with him. She wanted me to be there. That all made me feel a bit better, but also left me wondering if not that far, how far would she go with him. She left me with a cliff hanger too, that she told him she did have a bf, "but he is out of town, and we got in an argument ;) " I loved that idea, as we had talked of that at some point a bit.

Several hours passed and during that time, I learned she went back to his place (she was not impressed with the cleanliness of the place and knew shed prefer to stay in the living room. I got a drunk text from her saying she had fun and was home that she loved me and would tell me all tomorrow (she thought I had fell asleep, I could not.) I know from experience with her, if she drinks too much, she falls asleep in a non-second.
I let the durg like feeling of "what if" or what happen the lost of control wash over me...something wild about it and then let my mind try to relax so, I too, could go to sleep.

She slept in late (so aurnd 11am Sunday ) I get a response text explaining the night. They did make out, he did touch her a lot, and she felt his hard cock through his pants but they did not have sex, nor did they do anything else except through clothes besides him reaching in her top and feeling her breast. This all was so hot to me, and her with several first having happened, and knowing we still have the opportunity to one day enjoy her having sex with another man outside our relationship, that we can one day experience together.

Man I have found respect for guys on here who tell their stories, its hard to convey all the emotions and communications and details without bogging down on it all, and trying to keep it from being a 300000 page book, ugh lol