Outing Ourselves To Our Waitress

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Shantideva
Trainable

Re: Outing Ourselves To Our Waitress

Unread post by Shantideva » Sat May 20, 2023 7:31 am

This story is so heartening and so hot!

rebelsc61
Prepubescent

Unread post by rebelsc61 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:57 am

We usually go to the same place for initial meet ups and occasionally seconds. So far our waiter (ALWAYS the same guy) has seen wife enter with me, sit separately and enters stud #1, then with me again at the end of the night. And two weeks later, with me at the beginning and stud #2, then me. I'm sure he and the bartender have plenty to discuss.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 22, 2023 10:55 am

rebelsc61 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:57 am
We usually go to the same place for initial meet ups and occasionally seconds. So far our waiter (ALWAYS the same guy) has seen wife enter with me, sit separately and enters stud #1, then with me again at the end of the night. And two weeks later, with me at the beginning and stud #2, then me. I'm sure he and the bartender have plenty to discuss.
R61 - Is the waiter becoming more attentive to your wife?

rebelsc61
Prepubescent

Unread post by rebelsc61 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:02 pm

So we went last night again (with #3)...waiter wasn't there but same bartender. I went up to get drinks and asked if he needed my CC to start a tab. He says "no, I've see 2 in here quite a few times..you're good!" (wink).

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Unread post by I_watch_Mermaids » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:37 pm

HAHA!! WE had somewhat of a thing like this. Mermaid and her friend "M", who was unattached at the moment, hatched a plan to go see one of Mermaid's dudes. "Not without me" says I. I'm going with, because M wanted to get laid, and Mermaid was going to share her dude. I was GOING!

So her dude was happy to oblige, and we had ALMOST a four way, M is a friend and very much "friend zone" so I didn't touch her, but DUDE touched the hell out of both of the girls!! Wow, they both got pounded! It was awesome. WE even spit roasted Mermaid after M got her pounding and was catching her breath. It was interesting that this her first sexual encounter with both of us, we'd never seen each other naked before.

So the next morning, we all go out to breakfast, I was sitting my M, Mermaid by DUDE, and our waiter, Omar, was VERY attentive. We all decided he was suspicious that some fooling around had occurred. "Omar is suspicious" has become an inside joke for us!