A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:33 am

She came back to our room about 3:00 this morning as he was getting up early to head to a roping.
She slid into the bed and wiggled her butt against me, with a a giddiness in her voice she said, " I've been pumped so full it's probably coming out all three holes ".
I instantly was ready, sleepy or not, and slid my dick into her slicked and lubed hole. It was amazing! My mind quickly went to 'how many loads had my wife taken, and which holes had he filled'?

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:54 am

That would kill a mortal man. Ha

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:49 pm

Gulfcpl wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:54 am
I agree, I think Farmgirl is trying to keep HN1 alive by wearing out Allen!

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:03 pm

Little phrases like, "She was positively glowing!" says a lot for your readers who share a context for how that looks when it comes home.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:49 pm

Farmerj wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:49 pm
Gulfcpl wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:54 am
I agree, I think Farmgirl is trying to keep HN1 alive by wearing out Allen!
I did try to wear poor Allen out! I think in the end, I wore both of them out ;).

It's pretty nice spending the night with a boyfriend, and knowing that is also pleasing to your husband! By the end, I felt like a tart that the baker had overfilled, cream was everywhere.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:22 am

I guess you could say that was just icing on the pie.

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:38 am

Farmgirl you are just to adorable, Its no wonder it takes 2 to keep you in line. I just have this vision in my head of you all filled up! Your men are very lucky!

AZLady
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by AZLady » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:46 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:12 pm
She came back to our room just before we headed for supper. She was positivly glowing!
She stripped off her leggings and top, straddling me in the chair. I reached for her open pussy, it was leaking his cum, thick and slippery.
After playing for a few minutes, I eased her onto her back on the bed where I went to my knees. I licked the full length of her slit a couple of times, then watched his cum ooze out and hang at her open, gaped channel. The sight never fails to captivate me.
I lapped at her prize as a dog would ice cream :D. As she began to writhe, I stood and entered her naughty married pussy.
I pounded her hard and fast as she told me how she had ridden him, and how much she loved his thick cock. It didn't take either of us long to cum 😊.

Then the three of us went to supper with some friends. It was an awesome meal and drinks, Allen picked up the tab.

Just as I started typing this, she kissed me, picked up her over night bag, and headed to his room.

I'll have more details when we get back home and I don't have to type on my phone.

I’d love to hear more of your perspective HN1. Are you excited while she’s gone? Do you refrain from masturbation? Is it difficult? Any insight would be great!

Also, how did you reach this decision for Farmgirl to stay with him? Lots of discussion or just one that one of you suggested?

Love your story you two

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:58 pm

AZLady wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:46 pm
I’d love to hear more of your perspective HN1. Are you excited while she’s gone? Do you refrain from masturbation? Is it difficult? Any insight would be great!

Also, how did you reach this decision for Farmgirl to stay with him? Lots of discussion or just one that one of you suggested?

Love your story you two

First off, I'm honored to hear from you! :D

Her spending the night with Allen at the conference was a natural outgrowth of where the three of us are in this. They have been together for some time and see each other quite often, with calls several times a day. Allen and my wife are boyfriend and girlfriend, but they don't openly date as that would bring questions and embarrassment to his wife
Farmgirl has for some time wanted to spend the night with him when it would be easy, and I wanted her to have that. I'm sure it will continue in the future as we have a few of these conferences each year.

My excitement level was through the roof! She had made the arrangements with him for the rooms a few weeks ago, so I knew what was planned. My anticipation was running high as the time neared, and I know her's was as well!
Thursday morning as we drove to the conference, I drove with my eyes darting between her and the road. I had given her a pedicure the night before and had groomed her prize just before we left home. So, as I drove, I couldn't help but glance repeatedly at her feet and legs, knowing that another man was going to thoroughly enjoy my wife in the most intimate manners possible. For much of this afternoon and most of the night, she would belong to him.
As we traveled, I traced my fingertips along and over her left thigh clad in black leggings ( I knew that only the thin black leggings and the thin top covered her body), she said to me, " Are you having fun, baby? Are you enjoying this? ".
My answer was to run my hand up to pet her prize. She swatted it away, " You shouldn't touch what belongs to another man ", as she grinned her cat grin.

When we got to the hotel and checked in, we took a look around the convention center before going up to our room (my room ;)). She had been on the phone with Allen several times on the trip and a couple since we had arrived, so by the time we got to the room, she just freshened up and headed to his room.
I was high on 'hotwife husband drug' as she left our room!
I don't masturbate while she's gone, I get plenty excited to do so but want to be completely ready for her return. I imagine her in her sexual glory, being "his whore" as she puts it. My mind is filled with images of her taking his seed in all of her holes, each filled to overflowing, and them cuddling, kissing, and talking as they ready for more.
Between her and I, I'm not sure which one of us enjoys it more! She claims it's her as for her it's both physical and mental, but I don't know how I could get more out of it than I do ! :D

Everything we do, how we do it, has been accomplished by talking about what we each like. No serious discussions really, just honestly and openly talking together. We each try hard to give the other what they want and what they would enjoy.
We never argue about the LS, any of her guys, or what she does with them. The few arguments we have are still centered around us both being dominant. While I try very hard to defer to her, sometimes my dominant side rises up more than it should and I talk back. But, those times never have anything to do with the LS and her being a hotwife. In that, we are always on the same page.
When we were headed home Friday, she ran her hand up and down my thigh as I drove, " I love making you happy ".

Again, AZLady, you honor me with your questions.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:43 pm

You two, my friends, are the real deal.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:26 pm

The scenario that you just described HN1 is almost identical to one of my most enduring fantasies. You two are truley living the dream!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:48 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:26 pm
The scenario that you just described HN1 is almost identical to one of my most enduring fantasies. You two are truley living the dream!
Glad my reality matched your fantasy. ;) :D Or maybe, instead of it being a fantasy, it's just an as-yet-unrealized reality.
Your lovely wife would look awfully nice in that situation!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:35 pm

While the family was sitting in the gliders under the front yard tree, Farmgirl said, " I've got errands to run ". Everyone got up to leave, and Farmgirl went to get in her truck.
As she was backing out past me, she rolled down her window and said, " I'm going to get some dick ".

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:33 pm

I read often here where a husband says that his wife is in her sexual prime or sexual peak. I keep thinking that mine has been in her sexual prime for years and has yet to peak!
Allen and I could put in overtime and we still wouldn't be able to keep up. :D
He told her last night that he would love to watch her take three other guys while he and I watched and sipped Bourbon. I told her that I was up for that. ;) She was telling me this as I was busy between her legs, licking her clean. When I first knelt, my wife's married pussy was shiny, glistening, with his semen. It was smeared over her vulva, her lips gapped. More semen was trickling out of her used canal, he had truly filled her to overflowing. Her opening was gaped and red, contrasting so nicely with his thick white fluid. I flicked her clit with my tongue, the hood stretched tight and light pink, she pulled my face closer, " Get it all, baby. Clean your wife's naughty pussy of her lover's cum. There....there......thererrrrr......... ", and off she went!
I stood and watched her face, her orgasm was strong and so delightful to watch. Little by little her eyes began to flutter and open, and she smiled.
I lightly ran my dick against her open slit, and she responded by surrounding my dick with the arches of her perfect feet. I began to fuck her feet, watching my dick pump between her white feet and light pink soles. She smiled and said, " You can fuck me ". I replied that I was fucking her :D.
With her eyes twinkling and looking so mischievous, she grinned and said, " Then fuck me hard! ".
I fucked the perfectly formed opening in her arches until I erupted up and over her smooth bare mound.
As my mind crossed that ecstasy with my body, I had the fleeting thought that this was simply right for a hotwife husband :D.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:30 pm

You know, it's a wonderful feeling when your boyfriend calls and wants you :D.
Last night my Number1 and I were at a Mexican party. We had great food and drinks, and were just having a great time when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw it was Allen, I showed the screen to my Number1. I then headed outside to talk to him, and to tell regretfully, that as much as I wanted him to slide inside of me, where I was.
It just made me want him so much more :D, even though I had him just Friday night :whip:.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:29 pm

My lovely little wife took a shower, put on a thin summer dress, and said, " I'm going to pay my tractor repair bill :D ". We've had three on-site service calls on her tractor over the past few days.
I know a young man that is in for the ride of his life! :whip:

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:08 am

Can't wait to hear where she entertatined, sorry, paid her bill

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:57 am

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:29 pm
My lovely little wife took a shower, put on a thin summer dress, and said, " I'm going to pay my tractor repair bill :D ". We've had three on-site service calls on her tractor over the past few days.
We can pay our bills this way?! Dang!

Just when I thought this hotwife life couldn't get any sweeter!

Leggysandy, honey, darling ... the building inspector is coming. Put on something pretty ok? You could save us a mint.

I hope Farmgirl had a good time settling up, and you got your own payback later HN1 :D
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:26 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:30 pm
You know, it's a wonderful feeling when your boyfriend calls and wants you :D.
Last night my Number1 and I were at a Mexican party. We had great food and drinks, and were just having a great time when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw it was Allen, I showed the screen to my Number1. I then headed outside to talk to him, and to tell regretfully, that as much as I wanted him to slide inside of me, where I was.
It just made me want him so much more :D, even though I had him just Friday night :whip:.
:)

Love this post. Hopefully you were able to get a taste of your boyfriend soon after.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:28 am

Her number1 wrote:
Those pesky tractors, always in need of tuning and fixing. Good thing you have a tractor repair guy who makes himself readily available. Can't wait to hear how the ride was.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:25 pm

I had Jack meet me over at my family home where I grew up, just across a forty. It's empty now and makes a nice place for play :D. I took him into my childhood bedroom where I knelt and began unfastening his pants. Inside was a very nice, slightly thin but looong cock. I knew what would get him, without using my hands, I took his gorgeous cock in my mouth while keeping eye contact.
The whole time I sucked it I kept eye contact and caressed his full balls with my hands. I love making a man want me and making him lose control! He took hold of my head and started to thrust. I knew I was in my element and loved this. As he continued to thrust, I relaxed my throat, and pushed my head forward, swallowing him completely. My eyes had to be sparkling ;) as I drooled around his cock. Before I realized it or maybe I was having too much fun to notice, he was pumping sperm down my throat.
We cuddled on my bed and rubbed and stroked each other as we talked. He rose a little and parted my legs and ran his tongue up and down my slit. I used my feet to mess with his cock feeling it begin to harden again as he started to concentrate on my clit. I was just starting to buck and grind on his face but decided I wanted to ride him. I rolled him over and mounted him lowering my married pussy down onto his long cock. It bumped my cervix on the first plunge, but his length and thinness must have tilted my cervix out of the way because the rest of the ride was amazing! He smacked my ass as I rode like a true cowgirl, clenching and grinding until he emptied his sperm into naughty pussy :whip:.

When I got home later that night, I told my Number1 that I had the sperm of a 26-year-old swimming around inside of me :D!
Not a bad way to pay a bill!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:30 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:57 am
We can pay our bills this way?! Dang!

Just when I thought this hotwife life couldn't get any sweeter!

Leggysandy, honey, darling ... the building inspector is coming. Put on something pretty ok? You could save us a mint.

I hope Farmgirl had a good time settling up, and you got your own payback later HN1 :D
I'm sure Leggysandy can handle those pesky inspectors :D

Does sex for payment of bills makes us whores ;) :lol:?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:33 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:28 am
Her number1 wrote:
Those pesky tractors, always in need of tuning and fixing. Good thing you have a tractor repair guy who makes himself readily available. Can't wait to hear how the ride was.

I rode until I calmed him, and no getting bucked off ;) :D!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:36 pm

zoe wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:08 am
Can't wait to hear where she entertatined, sorry, paid her bill
Somebody has to pay the bills around here ;)!

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:12 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:30 pm
Does sex for payment of bills makes us whores ;) :lol:?
No, sorry, I don't think so. Whores get paid money for having sex (nice work if you can get it!)

This seems more like the ages-old barter system. What everyone did before someone invented money. :cool:

Sounds mutually equitable to me! Lucky tractor man.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265