Not sure what to do

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
dadah
Trainable

Re: Not sure what to do

Unread post by dadah » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:51 pm

oh no !! those of us who share amie's husband's kink can't let this extremely hot and popular thread venture off the first page !! it has been too good to see it go and too good to be relegated to anything other than first page status !!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:26 pm

Hi :-)

Haven't been on for a while busy with holidays and all. Things are going great! Will give more details later but I feel like hubby and me have never been closer! Hope everyone is doing good!
Last edited by AmieLee on Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:46 pm

Good to hear you're alive and kicking! :)

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:57 pm

So happy you are back!

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:15 am

Wishing you and your husband a very "happy" new year Amielee.

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:18 am

so happy to see you posting again and really look forward to hearing more from you !!!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Haven't been on for a while busy with holidays and all. Things are going great! Will give more details later but I feel like hubby and me have never been closer! Hope everyone is doing good!
Good to hear. You even got the seal of approval from the fabulous Mrs Reese, one of the most experienced hotwives on OHW.
You have definitely arrived!

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:40 am

Ty again everyone for being so nice! Tom is still stopping by like twice a week sometimes three which is awesome. I always text hubby to let him know when I'm going to with Tom and I think that's important to do so that we always communicate. We usually have Will over on Friday or Sat and spend the evening playing cards or a game or watching a movie and at the end of the evening I take Will back to the bedroom while hubby watches some more TV in the living room. Then after Will leaves hubby and me replay what I did with Will. I like how it's becoming a regular thing and hubby says he does too!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:40 am

very hot. thanks.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:46 am

Fantstic update! Thanks so much!

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:56 pm

Dangerous game, but you two are playing it well. You go, AmieLee & Hubby!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:11 am

aimee - you are hot, hot, hot !!! and your and hubby's relationship and adventures are extra provocative, and make for some very erotic reading and thoughts. you remind me of my once very young and adventurous wife, and your hubby reminds me a whole lot of ........well, i guess, me. please continue.

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:42 pm

Hi:-)

"Dangerous game, but you two are playing it well. You go, AmieLee & Hubby!"

I don't know Newton I don't feel like we are playing a game and it doesn't feel dangerous. Tom is a little bit younger and it feels so exciting how much he wants it when I'm with him and when I'm with Will and hubby is waiting it feels awesome too. Hubby and me talk about it all the time and he tells me for sure he thinks I'm so sexy and hot and he loves it so everything seems great! I always let hubby know how much I love him and how awesome he is!
Last edited by AmieLee on Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:59 am

Seems great to me, too!

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:03 am

AmieLee wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:42 pm

I don't know Newton I don't feel like we are playing a game and it doesn't feel dangerous. Tom is a little bit younger and it feels so exciting how much he wants it when I'm with him and when I'm with Will and hubby is waiting it feels awesome too. Hubby and me talk about it all the time and he tells me for sure he thinks I'm so sexy and hot and he loves it so everything seems great! I always let hubby know how much I live him and how awesome he is!
Welcome back.
I agree completely..
There is nothing dangerous about what you're doing. It's just some wonderful people living their best life and that's what it's all about.

NewtonBlade
Experienced

Unread post by NewtonBlade » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:50 am

Hi AmieLee,

Last fall you were looking for someone to throw ice water in your direction, and I guess I did splash some out there. My sincere apologies.
AmieLee wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:42 pm

I don't know Newton I don't feel like we are playing a game and it doesn't feel dangerous. Tom is a little bit younger and it feels so exciting how much he wants it when I'm with him and when I'm with Will and hubby is waiting it feels awesome too. Hubby and me talk about it all the time and he tells me for sure he thinks I'm so sexy and hot and he loves it so everything seems great! I always let hubby know how much I live him and how awesome he is!
My first wife and I were in a remarkably similar situation back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, 1984. Guess I'm just having flashbacks, recalling a few things we could have done differently.

I certainly admire your spirit and wish you, hubby, and your friends nothing but the best.

Now, excuse me while I go put some lotion on this burn :oops:

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:18 pm

Hi-)

Hey Newton I didn't mean anything negative I just didn't know why you were saying dangerous game but I think I understand from your last post. Np! I know do have to be careful to be sure everyone's feelings are respected and I have told both Tom and Will that if me or hubby become uncomfortable then we will have to stop and they both have said they understand.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:59 pm

AmieLee wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:26 pm
Things are going great! Will give more details later but I feel like hubby and me have never been closer!
Yeah, that is probably one of the nicest surprises of this lifestyle. It really makes you feel close and connected. The joy and intense arousal and sharing of feelings and desires feeds back into the relationship and strengthens it.

I figured I was probably making a huge mistake and ending my marriage when I gave into my kinky desires and let her start sleeping with other men, but just the opposite happened. So it was a very nice surprise indeed. After my wife became a hotwife, she would sometimes cry because the emotions she was feeling were so overwhelming when she would say how much she loved me. I was feeling intense emotions too. I love how the lifestyle makes me feel about my wife and our bond.
DedicatedHubby2013

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:19 am

hi amielee - this question may be me just feeding my own kinks........ but have you and hubby had any discussions about you letting other guys (more than tom and will) fuck you ?? if i'm out of line here please tell me so. i hope you and hubby have a really good holiday !!! dada

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:16 am

Have you considered a 3some?

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:36 am

i can't let you go off the first page amie, so please tell us how your holiday is going. further please describe any special new years eve plans you and hubby may have. thanks. dada

AmieLee
Trainable

Unread post by AmieLee » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:24 pm

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! Been busy with mostly the usual holiday stuff but Tom did send me a card with a note saying he would like to take me shopping for a new lingerie set. I thought that was so nice and I texted him to let him know I would love to and maybe we can next week. Will is busy with his family too right now so hubby and I have been spending even more time together! :)))

jasmineb87
Trainable

Unread post by jasmineb87 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:20 pm

Amie. Wow. Incredible.

'Show me what happened" - thats just about the best part of all of this. you and you husband reconnecting by way of re-enactment. Incredible.

Wishing you all the best with this going forward, and really happy for you, hubby, Tom and Will.

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:49 pm

those of us in this community who share your husband's kink and understand how much you get to enjoy his kink applaud you wholeheartedly for making him feel special. i personally hope you and he have a meaningful holiday and we and my wifey look forward to more of your kinky adventures. your story is simply hot as hell and well spoken!!

dadah
Trainable

Unread post by dadah » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:12 pm

i think i sent you a private message, or at least i tried to do so. if you don't get it please say so on this forum, and i will try again. dada