I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
bubbajack

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:37 pm

One thing you could say for Gerrymander 321: he was probably fully aware of what he was doing. ;)

His chosen name refers to one of the earliest instances in the history of the United States in which bad-faith obvious mischief was defended by the mischief-maker(s) as fully complying with the applicable rules as written. :mad:

Google the word and see how Elbridge Gerry, an early Governor of Massachusetts, blatantly used his influence to construct a complicated salamander-shaped Massachusetts house district so as to favor his own party in subsequent elections. :shock:

Our now-banned guy wasn't being political, but he was certainly claiming that the forum rules "justify" his nastiness simply because they don't expressly and in detail prohibit any particular thing he said. :roll:

Was he telegraphing his intent to screw things up? :P

I guess we'll never know now ... :lol:

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:53 am

Hey guys,

Being curious I dropped in and found that this thread was on the front page. Amazing after this long. What is being discussed?

It would take too much time to tell everything that has transpired, but anyone with questions I will give my best efforts to answering what you are interested in knowing about us.

Again I am amazed that this thread still draws interest.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:45 am

Carrie writes: Being curious I dropped in and found that this thread was on the front page.

You will always be front page for me, I may have not had the stomach for some of the risks you were willing to take, but the quality of your writing, and the juicy detail you trusted us with was something I had not experienced before, would love to hear an update of your current experiences.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:20 am

Carrie,

So good to hear from you. It's been way too long. You once wondered whether people were interested in your story. I can't think of a better example that the fact that, after all this time, you're still front page news. Don't be a stranger please. And, as you can see, we're all ears for any, and every, thing you want to share with us. We miss you.

New Old Cuck

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:58 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:20 am
Carrie,

So good to hear from you. It's been way too long. You once wondered whether people were interested in your story. I can't think of a better example that the fact that, after all this time, you're still front page news. Don't be a stranger please. And, as you can see, we're all ears for any, and every, thing you want to share with us. We miss you.

New Old Cuck
So what have you been discussing ? Summary?

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:15 am

willingtoo wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:53 am
Hey guys,

Being curious I dropped in and found that this thread was on the front page. Amazing after this long. What is being discussed?

It would take too much time to tell everything that has transpired, but anyone with questions I will give my best efforts to answering what you are interested in knowing about us.

Carrie
Thank you for this.
Honestly, I wanna know everything, don't care how long it is, just walk us through everything.....you had one of rhe most interesting journey

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:44 am

willingtoo wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:58 am
NewOldCuck wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:20 am
Carrie,

New Old Cuck
So what have you been discussing ? Summary?
A new member Gerrymander321 was reading through you thread from the beginning, and kept making posts about certain events along the course of your amazing journey.

There were several comments that I for one, took as confrontational and extremely judgmental. Finally conflictedhubby snapped and protected you honor.

The mods temporarily deactivated both accounts. I’m guessing when Gerrymander comes back there will be more totally uncalled for comments. Just ignore him.

You know how much we all Love You Carrie. I would like to ad my name to the list of your devout fans asking for an update.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:08 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:44 am
The mods temporarily deactivated both accounts. I’m guessing when Gerrymander comes back there will be more totally uncalled for comments. Just ignore him.
Mr1SexyGILF is correct in all of his summary except for the return of Gerrymander321. I think as a result of my official complaint against Gerrymander 321, I was advised by an admin that Gerrymander321 has been banned from the website, permanently.

I look forward to the return of curioushubby when his temporary account suspension has expired. I don't know if Gerrymander321 ever saw curioushubby's comments about his posts here or not but it was an amazing example of ripping one's opponent to shreds, in writing only of course. That post of curioushubby's has apparently been deleted which is probably for the best.

Rascal

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Carrie,

Oh where to start? From the above posts, I think you get the gist of how "we" got here. In some ways, the back and forth of the last week or so is irrelevant but, what it did, was reawaken the buried interest in you and Mike and Anthony and what your life has been like since we last talked. Like most people here, I respect you right to live you life and share as much of your story with us as you feel comfortable. The issue was that when you left the forum, it created a vacuum and when that happens, people will jump in to speculate and try and fill that vacuum. If you go back and read some of the posts you can see some of the wide and varied assumptions that people speculated about. I, for one, have this thread tagged when anyone posts just hoping to hear from you and your journey. When you left, it could have gone down many different and varied paths. It was almost like a season ending cliff hanger from an evening soap. Who shot JR? :lol: I would like to know which road you took. Are things the same? Where is Mike? Where is Anthony? Where is you "head"? Have you had you fun and are just sitting on the "front porch" looking back or looking forward. Most importantly, how are you? So many questions. However, it is up to you and I respect your right to live you life. Just know that we do care about you and are interested in you.

That's more than I've written in long time, sorry.

Old New Cuck

Georgematthias
Virgin

Unread post by Georgematthias » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:00 pm

Dear Carrie,
I have been one of your followers since you started sharing your story.

I do not post many comments on this forum, or for that matter, any other forum, but your last comment led me to share my reasons for following you. Admittedly, it is selfish on my part. There is a hope that you may be encouraged to share more of your unselfish self through your daily diary.
You are a stand out in so many ways and I thought listing your attributes may give you sense of how I, and maybe others, see you. So, here are my reasons for coming back frequently with the hopes I may once again find one of your well written journal entries that conjure an image from what you have revealed of the lady on the other side of your posts :

You are 5’3’ – Perfect
You are 100 lbs – Perfect
Petite – so Perfect
Your breast are B size (I think remember that) – Perfect, Perfect
You have shoulder length hair – Perfect
You look like Natasha Bertrand – Perfect, but I bet prettier
You are about 40 – Perfect
You are classy – Perfect
You have beautiful feet – oh so perfect
You know how to use your feet to arouse men - Perfect
You like arousing men with your feet – Perfect
You seem to enjoy your femininity – Perfect
You manage your emotions – Perfect
You are obviously intelligent -Perfect
You are motivated - Perfect
Your writing is enjoyable to read – Perfect
You like sex - Perfect
You like men – Perfect
You are a Hotwife – Perfect
You made money from being a Hotwife – Perfect
You enjoy multiple men at once – Perfect
I think I remember at one point where you wanted your husband to be faithful while you are a Hotwife – Perfect
I think I remember where you said you have had sex with about 50 men in your life – Perfect
You so unselfishly share so much about yourself – Perfect

Those are off the top of my head Carrie. Who would not want to continue knowing someone like you. That is why I keep coming back. Like others, I do cringe when you describe your fantasies of walking to the edge of being hurt. Not judging, I would just hate to see someone so beautiful in pain.

Take care lovely lady

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Dear Carrie,

So glad you are back. I sent you a PM did you find it?

BTW, I do suggest you become a verified hotwife.
You will have access to the Verified Hotwife Forum which is exclusively for ladies
and does not have any guys arguing back and forth in it!
Your anonymity will not be compromised in any way and you will have
the support and advice (if sought) of the many varied ladies of OHW
who, like you, have a wealth of experience to share.
Every good wish.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:37 pm

Georgematthias wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:00 pm
Dear Carrie,

I do not post many comments on this forum, or for that matter, any other forum, but your last comment led me to share my reasons for following you. Admittedly, it is selfish on my part. There is a hope that you may be encouraged to share more of your unselfish self through your daily diary.
You are a stand out in so many ways and I thought listing your attributes may give you sense of how I, and maybe others, see you. So, here are my reasons for coming back frequently with the hopes I may once again find one of your well written journal entries that conjure an image from what you have revealed of the lady on the other side of your posts :

You are 5’3’ – Perfect
Petite – so Perfect
You are classy – Perfect
You like sex - Perfect
You like men – Perfect
I think I remember at one point where you wanted your husband to be faithful while you are a Hotwife – Perfect
I think I remember where you said you have had sex with about 50 men in your life – Perfect

Those are off the top of my head Carrie. Who would not want to continue knowing someone like you. That is why I keep coming back. Like others, I do cringe when you describe your fantasies of walking to the edge of being hurt. Not judging, I would just hate to see someone so beautiful in pain.

Take care lovely lady

Georgemathias please PM me / I will have more tomorrow in answer to some of the questions the others have asked.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:24 pm

NewOldCuck wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Carrie,

Oh where to start? From the above posts, I think you get the gist of how "we" got here. In some ways, the back and forth of the last week or so is irrelevant but, what it did, was reawaken the buried interest in you and Mike and Anthony and what your life has been like since we last talked. Like most people here, I respect you right to live you life and share as much of your story with us as you feel comfortable. The issue was that when you left the forum, it created a vacuum and when that happens, people will jump in to speculate and try and fill that vacuum. If you go back and read some of the posts you can see some of the wide and varied assumptions that people speculated about. I, for one, have this thread tagged when anyone posts just hoping to hear from you and your journey. When you left, it could have gone down many different and varied paths. It was almost like a season ending cliff hanger from an evening soap. Who shot JR? :lol: I would like to know which road you took. Are things the same? Where is Mike? Where is Anthony? Where is you "head"? Have you had you fun and are just sitting on the "front porch" looking back or looking forward. Most importantly, how are you? So many questions. However, it is up to you and I respect your right to live you life. Just know that we do care about you and are interested in you.

That's more than I've written in long time, sorry.

Old New Cuck
WOW the Questions !!! Thank you for the interest. I'll fill you in starting tomorrow. I have time off work so I have time to write. I'm glad I just popped in and saw this thread. :P

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:44 pm

54321 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:45 pm
Dear Carrie,

So glad you are back. I sent you a PM did you find it?

BTW, I do suggest you become a verified hotwife.
You will have access to the Verified Hotwife Forum which is exclusively for ladies
and does not have any guys arguing back and forth in it!
Your anonymity will not be compromised in any way and you will have
the support and advice (if sought) of the many varied ladies of OHW
who, like you, have a wealth of experience to share.
Every good wish.

Wow I just read your message. So amazing and interesting. I will read it several more times before I get back to you. Meanwhile feel free to message me ANYTIME. Thank you for your expertise and interest. PM me anytime.

Carrie

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:02 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:53 am
Hey guys,

Carrie
I was on the site earlier today when your posting came up. I was wanting to reply at that time, but also knew you were/are in for a deluge.

Just a quick hello and a reiteration that your story was so compelling to me that last summer I finally got off my lurker posture, owned up to my feelings and desires and shared these with my lovely wife. And we are now in our little adventure.

Best wishes!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:39 am

Good morning,

Mike and I are doing fine in most ways. Mike is still struggling with his gambling addiction and I continue to desire Dangerous Sex. Probably always will because it is an addiction like Alcohol. I guess, to an extent once addicted always addicted. OHW experience was exciting as could be imagined, but I'm left with these desires for risky sex. Never truly satisfied.

I have been with Anthony 3 times since I last posted, but the thrill is gone. We stopped the Breath Control even though those orgasms were the most intense, long lasting full body multiple orgasms I have EVER experienced by far. Indescribable actually and nothing even close. Total and complete submission. Consumed! He has played the role of Beast perfectly, but the thrill of sex with him has dwindled. I no longer feel fear of him and thus the true thrill is gone. It was never about anything but exciting/dangerous sex on my part.

He will always be sexy to me but not in the ways or to the extent he was in the past. Still I desire the thrills I experienced in the past with him and others and we fantasize about those experiences a lot. We still have video and pictures that continue to be thrilling for both of us.

Anthony continues to contact Mike but it's pretty much over and he understands. He's always understood the game and executed it to perfection. Not sure if we will hear from him again.

We relive everything in our sex together. 80 to 90% of our sex involves fantasy or things done in the past. We do have romantic sex together, but sex with us by far it involves fantasy and reliving previous experiences. Lucky we both enjoy the same kind of fantasies.

Recently we have discussed possible future adventures but can't seem to find a path. The Foot Night opened up all the doors last time but I don't want to go that route again. Because of covid (We have our shots) opportunities are obviously limited at the present, but we are open to any ideas.

There was never any true danger with the exception of the Breath Control and Aaron. Most, if not all were contrived by Mike and the men themselves so in reality I was pretty safe but still felt the fear because it was new. Hard to believe any of it could have happened any other way.

We have gone out for drinks and I have flirted and danced which is fun, but far from satisfying. Usually it just frustrates both of us. There was one guy that gave me strong "Danger Vibes" but I stopped short for a number of reasons covid being one. I had that Dom /submissive connection with him. He wasn't great looking but had that attitude that draws me and he was very tall and muscular. Looks aren't important but he had everything else.

My hormone treatment caused me to gain weight and restrict my libido too much so I quit that and went back to normal. My desire has picked up significantly and I lost the weight. I'm back down to 105. I turned 40 so who knows what lies ahead in that department.

Financially we are better than ever. Mike continues to contract with the people in California but works mostly from here. I just finished up two huge projects and am taking some time off.

So in summary, we are still open to future adventures but the options seem few. Almost everything I could have imagined, but we continue to explore possibilities.

Carrie

Georgematthias
Virgin

Unread post by Georgematthias » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:06 am

willingtoo wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:37 pm
Georgematthias wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:00 pm
Dear Carrie,

You are 5’3’ – Perfect
Petite – so Perfect
You are classy – Perfect
You like sex - Perfect
You like men – Perfect

Take care lovely lady

Georgemathias please PM me / I will have more tomorrow in answer to some of the questions the others have asked.

Carrie
Dear Carrie,

I just read your latest post. As always, thank you for sharing the real you whether expressing your excitement or sharing your quandary.

And, thank you for the offer to PM with you. I will do so most gladly in the near future, but as I shared with you, I have not posted many times (have not shared the way you have) and as a result have not met the minimum number of posts required to PM.

I will remedy that starting today if for no other reason than to have a chance to PM with you. Honestly though, I have taken from others on the site, but have not reciprocated.

I do follow others and will make it a point to reply when they give an update.

Until then special lady...

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:57 pm

Carrie!!!!

It's great to see you on your thread again!! I was truly pleasantly surprised when I saw you had posted again as you said you would do. Somehow I thought it would be a few days. It really is good to hear from you again and to have a great update from you. As many others have said previously, your posts need not be about exciting sex. You have a following that genuinely cares about you as a person!! Thanks so much for your update above!! I'm happy to hear that you are back to "normal" again and I'm sure looking as sexy as ever!! We will be here to listen to any of your thoughts and activities going forward. It sounds like you are interested again in playing when the right circumstances present themselves. So, looking forward to hearing from you again, maybe a bit more often, but that is your choice. We'll be right here!!!

Rascal

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:52 pm

Carrie,
How wonderful to be able to catch up with you and Mike. I'm so glad you dropped in and shared what you've been up to.

I'm really glad you sound somewhat healthy and happy. I was struck by your reference to your erotic desires as an addiction. I hope you may someday see them as something else, merely a reflection of your depth of feeling. I believe our fantasies and erotic lives hold the potential for great healing, especially when they involve such a depth of imagination and experience, as do yours. It is my wish that you find this healing.

All the best to you and Mike.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:28 am

Good morning,

I got a message asking what was the scariest and sexiest of my experiences. There are a few but....

One of my past experiences continues to be the sexiest to think about. The walk I took in college was stupid and dangerous, but oh so sexy when I remember the fear and erotic feelings. I felt so vulnerable and excited and truly did put myself in potential danger. I'd do that walk again just to feel the fear and excitement again. There were other that were scary but the barefoot walk in that Dark Neighborhood was soooo exciting. Thinking about what COULD have happened. I was so young and ready to be Taken ! I'd love to experience that level of erotic feeling again. No one to save me or at least I thought at the time.

Can any of you who have followed this think of a more dangerous situation I've been in? Leaving the club while in college with the two older men was also scary and a dumb thing to do. I had no Back Up then either. Also the first time with Anthony on Aaron's yacht Mike had no way to save me or know what was going on at the time. Aaron was scary, but Mike was aware of where I was and the potential danger.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:31 am

Good afternoon,

You'll never know how it feels to be so vulnerable and helpless. To be taken completely, surrender completely to a dangerous and powerful man. Consumed completely. That desire, I'm convinced will ALAYS turn me on. For me nothing more erotic!

Nothing sexier to me than complete submission to a powerful man ! Being used and Taken totally ! :whip:

Obviously I wish there were opportunities but just seems out of reach now. Mike is feeling the desire too ! But what to do? I have little doubt we'll be looking for opportunities but little confidence of finding them either.

We've been looking at videos with Anthony this afternoon and it's driving both of us Crazy!! We are about to have Fantasy Sex no surprise ! Barefooted and toes pointing ! I want to be taken soooo Bad!

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:51 pm

When on holiday with Mike have you ever gone down the path of exhibitionism? or do you consider that too tame?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:56 pm

Doesn't turn me on sorry. I still don't know why I post here. I know there are lots of views, but few if any responses. You've been awesome, but few others. Not much motivation to post. Not sure why I continue. Responses are what motivates me to write. Even just questions or comments would be nice. This is the only place we can share with others. Why is responding so difficult for these people? :?: :( just want some conversation !

Carrie

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:40 pm

Carrie, the time you had sex with the air conditioning repair man had some danger to it but not as much as the three times you mentioned. Had you contacted the biker you followed to the bar with Mike that one time it could have had an element of danger to it. Did you ever come close to calling him?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:15 pm

Carrie writes: I still don't know why I post here. I know there are lots of views,

We are living in very difficult times, would you say that covid has lead to to you being fearful of raunchy contacts? reading your past very well written experiences is a joy to me: this is mixed with apprehension for your safety, my cautious nature goes against your desire for danger. my protective instincts intrude, and are not what you want to hear.