"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Mon May 13, 2024 5:14 am

What an exciting night. Thanks for sharing.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri May 24, 2024 7:15 pm

My wife was absolutely insatiable yesterday. She was looking forward to N's visit and was very horny. They had sex on the couch while watching a movie followed by my cleaning her up. Then after I left them alone for a while they started making out during a show. They went to the bedroom and had sex again, which was a pretty good session. After he came inside her, he just laid on top of her for a couple minutes. She rolled him over and got on top of him, and wasn't about to let him rest yet. She shoved him back inside her and began fucking him some more. He started to lose his erection since he hadn't had enough recovery time yet so she got off him, but wasn't about to let him off the hook and sucked his dick until he came in her mouth. She rested with him a little bit before returning to me. She grinded on my lap while talking to me about her night so far. I started fingering her and gave her an orgasm to tide her over till morning. She woke him up with some more sex and once again, just kept grinding on him afterwards.

Once he left I got to take her into the bedroom. I started licking her pussy and she was riding my face hard. I continued a bit longer than she usually wants and gave her another 2 or 3 orgasms with my tongue. Finally I started fucking her and did fairly well myself giving her a couple more orgasms and once I came and was still inside her, she AGAIN just kept wanting to continue. So I kept her fucking her until she had one final massive orgasm and she finally gave in and went to sleep. All in all, she probably had about 12 orgasms over the course of about 12 hours. It was a pretty good night.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

NikkiMySunshine
Experienced

Unread post by NikkiMySunshine » Fri May 24, 2024 8:08 pm

Wooooowzaaaa! Pufferfish! I love your story! It's such a FIRE read!

Thanks for sharing with us!

PEACE!
NikkiMySunshine
Live for today, plan for tomorrow.....tomorrow may never come.