How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
demale
Experienced

Re: How important is it that the other man cums inside your wife?

Unread post by demale » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:55 pm

While I am yet to be a cuckold my wife assures me that it will happen soon. (We’ve agreed that she should, given my impotence.) I very much want to see her lover’s cream oozing from her cunt as verification that she formally has become a hotwife and I her cuck.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:11 am

It's almost as if she's saying "I love you, but at this moment his dick is the only thing that matters. And while I don't necessarily want him to breed me, if it happens, it happens. I'm not going to stop."
"IF she's saying"..................
LadyD said not his dick, but for different situations "if it happens, it happens, if I feel it is the right moment."

When her black steady lover came for the first time inside her, she pointed with her forefinger to lick her clean. I will never forget the big smile she had.

Dinoo

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:29 am

As far as I am concerned if he doesn't cum inside her body they haven't has the full sexual experience or bonding. :)

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:50 am

Alan you made a great point. As far as I am concerned if he doesn't cum inside her body they haven't has the full sexual experience or bonding

Once again my wife and I preference is for other men to cum deep inside her juicy pussy

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:15 am

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:50 am
Alan you made a great point. As far as I am concerned if he doesn't cum inside her body they haven't has the full sexual experience or bonding

Once again my wife and I preference is for other men to cum deep inside her juicy pussy
Very true. My wife and I both feel that a guy hasn't really fully funded her unless he has cum inside her. I actually have 2 lists with names of her bulls. And 1 is " condom fucks" and the other is "cum in pussy fucks"
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:18 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:25 am
jw_kk wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:05 am
I have a slightly different take on this topic.

A married woman, taking another man’s cum inside her is an interesting act of both submission, and power.

The first time I witnessed KK taking a stranger’s load in her bare, wet, wanton pussy was charged with emotion. Simultaneously, I was nauseated, erotically over-stimulated, to the point of spontaneous, hands-free ejaculation, clouded with feelings of guilt, shame, lust, jealousy, even a little rage.

As we progressed, I learned that for KK, the act gave her power over both me, and the stranger she was using for pleasure. KK also felt some sense of submission, to the cock that she was fucking, and to me, watching the act.

Frequently, while being fucked by a strange man, she’ll utter, “You have to cum inside me so my husband will want to fuck me!” KK has a number of verbal cues of that nature that she uses to manipulate and control the man who’s fucking her into intense orgasms, and teasing him into cumming inside her.
KK is probably the dirtiest hotwife on here and you love it (so do we)!!! She knows how to handle men as an expert cocksmith. What are her other cues? Telling him he has to cum in her so her husband will fuck her... I'll bet they explode as soon as she looks at them and says that. Does she ever look you in the eyes whilst they are filling her up?
KK and I have kind of an inside joke - she's a 'sexual sociopath', in the sense that she loves teasing and manipulating men, including me, sexually. KK's extraordinarily skilled at eye-contact erotica, from those priceless eye-contact blow-jobs, to gazing into my eyes while she's impaled on a stranger's cock. I love watching her, and looking into her eyes, while I'm stroking and she's getting fucked, or having her pussy eaten. I especially love watching her face when she's in the throes of a smashing orgasm.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:03 pm

My wife read through this thread. She said, "It's important to me even if you didn't think it might be important to you. I like it."

I said, "That's good enough for me. I'm glad you like it."

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Daniel1971
Prepubescent

Unread post by Daniel1971 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:19 am

It's such a roller coaster of emotions, I wish I knew what drove us to want this!.
When my wife brought her first guy home, I was so full of jealousy, rage and disgust with myself, what the hell was I doing letting this guy use my wife as a fuck toy as a cum bucket?, hell, I should be attacking any guy that tried to take my wife's married pussy, but here I was sneaking around, peaking through the door and actually wanking off as he fucked my wife.....
And yes!, as soon as he let out a loud groan and shot his seed inside my wife, I was there cumin in my hands... Whilst he got to cum in her warm tight pussy, I still don't get it 😂
God that's so hot. Knowing as a man that you're supposed to "stop" this from happening, yet you're "letting" it happen, just makes me rock hard. The fact that you LOVE her makes you KNOW in your head how utterly wrong this is, and yet it's BECAUSE you know it's wrong that it's just so exciting. That feeling of rage and jealousy somehow translates into your dick turning into a rock, and it's ADDICTIVE! It's a pure rush!

Here's the woman you love, a woman you have a history with, and she's just LETTING some other dude fuck the shit out of her while you stand there doing NOTHING except playing with your dick and WATCHING it happen! Or maybe not even that. Maybe you're just in another room listening! She means the world to you, but to this guy, she's just someone that he can bust a nut inside of, and someone he is using just to "get off" from.

And the worst (or best) part is...SHE KNOWS THIS AND IS LETTING HIM DO IT! WHILE YOU WATCH!

She knows that you love her, and she knows that the guy fucking her ONLY wants to fuck her, and nothing else. And yet here she is WILLINGLY fucking this guy, all the while a man who LOVES HER is the one who is watching, or just listening from another room. And she's aware of this, yet fucks his brains out anyway!

And after he's done using her as a cum bucket, he will leave and you and her will go back to your "intimate" relationship. Meanwhile, her use to him is done. All he wanted was to bust a big load in her pussy and then leave. And you ALLOWED this to happen!

Fuck it gets me so hard just thinking about it, and like you, I have no idea why! It's such a weird thing, because in a way I don't want this to happen. And yet NOT WANTING this to happen, but ALLOWING it to happen and maybe even WATCHING it happen, gets me incredibly aroused! What the Hell is that about, right? :lol:

007cfc007
Virgin

Unread post by 007cfc007 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:40 am

Daniel1971 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:19 am
It's such a roller coaster of emotions, I wish I knew what drove us to want this!.

God that's so hot. Knowing as a man that you're supposed to "stop" this from happening, yet you're "letting" it happen, just makes me rock hard. The fact that you LOVE her makes you KNOW in your head how utterly wrong this is, and yet it's BECAUSE you know it's wrong that it's just so exciting. That feeling of rage and jealousy somehow translates into your dick turning into a rock, and it's ADDICTIVE! It's a pure rush!

Here's the woman you love, a woman you have a history with, and she's just LETTING some other dude fuck the shit out of her while you stand there doing NOTHING except playing with your dick and WATCHING it happen! Or maybe not even that. Maybe you're just in another room listening! She means the world to you, but to this guy, she's just someone that he can bust a nut inside of, and someone he is using just to "get off" from.

And the worst (or best) part is...SHE KNOWS THIS AND IS LETTING HIM DO IT! WHILE YOU WATCH!

She knows that you love her, and she knows that the guy fucking her ONLY wants to fuck her, and nothing else. And yet here she is WILLINGLY fucking this guy, all the while a man who LOVES HER is the one who is watching, or just listening from another room. And she's aware of this, yet fucks his brains out anyway!

And after he's done using her as a cum bucket, he will leave and you and her will go back to your "intimate" relationship. Meanwhile, her use to him is done. All he wanted was to bust a big load in her pussy and then leave. And you ALLOWED this to happen!

Fuck it gets me so hard just thinking about it, and like you, I have no idea why! It's such a weird thing, because in a way I don't want this to happen. And yet NOT WANTING this to happen, but ALLOWING it to happen and maybe even WATCHING it happen, gets me incredibly aroused! What the Hell is that about, right? :lol:
I can't tell you how disgusted I felt with myself, likely made worse that no one else had been inside her for 19 years.
How and why would you give your most precious possession away like that?, all the time and effort you put into your marriage, 19 years of having a loyal wife who loves only you and has willingly so committed to vow to never give her pussy to another man...
Yet there I am, I've made this happen, she's letting a reletive stranger take her to our marital bed and fuck her.

He doesn't care about our marriage, our history, her 19 years of loyalty...
He just wants to fuck someone's wife, he may sweet talk her but he just wants her cunt, take something that's not his, to you she means the world, to him she's just an easy fuck, a new cunt to use as nothing more than a cum bucket.
He wasn't interested in my wife emotionally as he fucked her married pussy wide open, he didn't care about her head smashing onto our headboard as he fucked her like some slut he'd just picked up, he just wanted to use her, fuck her, cum inside her, then hand her back without even a thankyou.
I'm sure he give a second thought to how we'd be when I entered our bedroom just after he left, how I'd feel seeing my wife laying there not able to look at me with his cum still oozing out of her well fucked cunt, I'm sure he felt quite smug as he was driving home, with his balls totally empty and my wifes cunt juice all over his limp cock.

I've no doubt he told many of his friends how he gave her a damn good pounding, and how she was likely gagging for it.
Remind me again why we like this shit? 😂

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:04 am

007cfc007 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:40 am
Daniel1971 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:19 am

I can't tell you how disgusted I felt with myself, likely made worse that no one else had been inside her for 19 years.
How and why would you give your most precious possession away like that?, all the time and effort you put into your marriage, 19 years of having a loyal wife who loves only you and has willingly so committed to vow to never give her pussy to another man...
Yet there I am, I've made this happen, she's letting a reletive stranger take her to our marital bed and fuck her.

He just wants to fuck someone's wife, he may sweet talk her but he just wants her cunt, take something that's not his, to you she means the world, to him she's just an easy fuck, a new cunt to use as nothing more than a cum bucket.
He wasn't interested in my wife emotionally as he fucked her married pussy wide open, he didn't care about her head smashing onto our headboard as he fucked her like some slut he'd just picked up, he just wanted to use her, fuck her, cum inside her, then hand her back without even a thankyou.
I'm sure he give a second thought to how we'd be when I entered our bedroom just after he left, how I'd feel seeing my wife laying there not able to look at me with his cum still oozing out of her well fucked cunt, I'm sure he felt quite smug as he was driving home, with his balls totally empty and my wifes cunt juice all over his limp cock.

I've no doubt he told many of his friends how he gave her a damn good pounding, and how she was likely gagging for it.
One reason..and a big reason.. you like it because she likes it. Her cumming and enjoying being fucked like a dirty slut makes it hot. If she didn't like it you wouldn't like it. It sounds like she gave into her deepest darkest fantasy then she returned to being your good wife when it was over. Maybe she'll even bake some cookies next time.

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:19 am

It's more than important. It's essential.

The hotwife fantasy works for us because I love to watch her get fucked and she has a strong, strong creampie kink. She's not interested in fucking unless she's getting filled with cum. That's her driving force.

Daniel1971
Prepubescent

Unread post by Daniel1971 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:03 am

How did it feel knowing that he only considered your wife "his bitch"? And the fact that she knew this, but enjoyed his cock anyway while you watched instead of jumping on this scumbag? He probably had a good laugh with his buddies about how hard he fucked her, and he probably didn't even say her name. He probably just said "I fucked that bitch real good" and probably made some derogatory remarks about you in the process. Probably said how he satisfied her better than you ever could. And your wife knows this, but was fine with it. A woman who loves you was, for that night, just a piece of fuck meat for some scumbag WHILE YOU WATCHED. And she fucking loved it.

God I just blew a huge load reading your post. When you said her head smashed against the headboard I exploded. He was getting rough with her, wasn't he? Did he pull her fucking hair too? I bet he did. It's EXACTLY what I want and at the same time, what I DON'T WANT to happen with my girl. I care and love her so much, which is why I can't explain this at all.

Cuck 17921
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuck 17921 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:25 am

nothing feels better than to slide my cock into her cum filled pussy. Its so warm and wet that I cum quickly.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:34 am

Cuck 17921 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:25 am
nothing feels better than to slide my cock into her cum filled pussy. Its so warm and wet that I cum quickly.
Isn't this so true? Its also a kick in the nuts cause I want to enjoy it for longer, but it feels so good that I just can't help but to cum quickly
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:51 am

I am thrilled when another man cums inside my wife and she has a similar reaction. She says that and her own climax are a wonderful experience. I'm unsure whether my pleasure is that he seems to own my wife at that moment, but the thought has crossed my mind. She often squeezes her pussy and rotates her hips to drain the last droplets and, although to the best of my knowledge none have said so, her men seem to like that.

I still recall the first time it happened. I don't often watch now because she prefers to be alone with her fuckbuddies but I did that time. I was so overcome my knees wobbled and I couldn't stand. I was on my knees jerking off madly and was cumming almost immediately after it happened. I had conflicted feelings of insecurity, jealousy and angst. Those feelings lasted for a while but eventually went away. Sometimes I wish the jealousy was still there because it enhanced my excitation, which I didn't realize on the first occasion. I thought at the time that was the most exciting of my life, and I'm still thrilled when others are fucking her and ultimately cum inside her.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

jodaddyitsaboy
Virgin

Unread post by jodaddyitsaboy » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:14 pm

I have 3 rules if she ever fucks another man:
No condoms allowed
No pulling out
I get the creampie once he dumps it in her

So, well call it imperative

wifesharer
Experienced

Unread post by wifesharer » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:25 pm

I have been sharing my wife with other guys for years, 250 different men in total have fucked her, a couple of friends but the rest total strangers, all but a couple of the guys have cum inside her, this to me is the ultimate in offering your wife to another man especially a total stranger. The knowledge that she has allowed him to spunk inside her is overwhelming, such a massive turn on, she enjoys it very much but I absolutely love it, when you hear a guy grunt and moan as he pumps inside her that really does it for me.
Her face as he pumps and throbs inside her is one thing I can't get enough of, then there is the eating of the creampie and the feeling of sloppy seconds, wow I'm in heaven mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Always looking for total hung strangers to use my wife any way you wish.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:24 pm

wifesharer wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:25 pm
I have been sharing my wife with other guys for years, 250 different men in total have fucked her, a couple of friends but the rest total strangers, all but a couple of the guys have cum inside her, this to me is the ultimate in offering your wife to another man especially a total stranger. The knowledge that she has allowed him to spunk inside her is overwhelming, such a massive turn on, she enjoys it very much but I absolutely love it, when you hear a guy grunt and moan as he pumps inside her that really does it for me.
Her face as he pumps and throbs inside her is one thing I can't get enough of, then there is the eating of the creampie and the feeling of sloppy seconds, wow I'm in heaven mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
You must have some incredible stories! Please share some of your top moments.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:02 am

For me, if I'm gonna do cleanup it's essential, if I'm gonna fuck her it's essential.
For her, it's essential!

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:37 am

edited and below
Last edited by funcpl477 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:39 am

While it isn't imperative and of not of extreme importance, it is very much preferred. Nothing like the feel and taste of my wife's freshly fucked, cum filled pussy.

Some other very good places for her fucker to cum: mouth, boobs, ass, stomach, all over everywhere for huge cummers. She does not like facials as she said it sometimes burns if it gets in her eyes.

A close second favorite is her and I going 69 while she is being very well fucked from behind - it gets wild, he starts cumming in my wife's pussy, her fucker slips out and cums everywhere. As well as in her pussy, her eater is getting a face and probably a mouth full of is cum.

Third favorite is in her mouth with resulting snowball. It is kind of her rule that when a guy cums in her mouth, if it is in an mfm, the other guy is gonna get a snowball.

xxforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by xxforfun » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:29 am

I love this post as it is the ultimate sexual high for the hotwife and husband to experience. I constantly dream about this for my wife and I'm so excited that she has agreed to do it with her next man (subject to an STD test) with me watching! It's so electrifying and daily I feed off my imagination of this future encounter that always ends in her pussy filled with his cum!

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:32 pm

This happened fairly early on for my wife and her boyfriend - the condom broke and since then they have gone bareback. I have to say, when she told me this had happened, I was so turned on and I asked her to make sure they never use condoms again! We all love it when he cums in her, it usually makes my wife cum too!

BD8280
Experienced

Unread post by BD8280 » Fri May 01, 2020 7:26 am

When we have sex often my wife ends up begging me for cum, she grabs me and says, fuck me, fuck me however you want, i just need to be filled with your cum!
Or, sometimes shes on top and in control, she will hold my wrists down and ride me hard, she will say I’m not stopping until you fill me with cum, even if I want a break she will say no! Im going to fuck your dick until you fill me!

This is exactly what I want her to do to other men

I don’t know why

brudan13
Trainable

Unread post by brudan13 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:35 am

When we shared my wife I always expected her lover to cum inside her. We both thought it was not complete she did not take load from him. We did tell a few of the men that she did not feel she had been fucked if she did not have him cum inside her.