Can't believe what is about to happen

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Whosbeensleeping

Re: Can't believe what is about to happen

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:06 am

Wow that's awesome.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:32 am

Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:06 am
Wow that's awesome.
It was unbelievable

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:03 pm

Congratulations. Cant wait to hear more about the experience.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:15 pm

Time passed both fast and slow once Leanne gave me the green light.
The first question was when. The default is a weekend but our weekends are frequently full with family obligations. If we were going to do this on a weekend it might be many weeks if not months before we can make this happen.
Where should this happen? Dwayne lives about 2 hrs from us so should we drive closer to him, meet half way, or ask him to drive closer to us.
Should we try for a nicer hotel or go for a cheap motel since we would be there the whole time?

He seemed game for whenever, wherever so the burden was on us to pick the best place and time.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:41 pm

mastiff wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:15 pm
The first question was when. The default is a weekend but our weekends are frequently full with family obligations. If we were going to do this on a weekend it might be many weeks if not months before we can make this happen.
Where should this happen? Dwayne lives about 2 hrs from us so should we drive closer to him, meet half way, or ask him to drive closer to us.
Should we try for a nicer hotel or go for a cheap motel since we would be there the whole time?

He seemed game for whenever, wherever so the burden was on us to pick the best place and time.
Our situation with the only constant guy we’ve played with so far, is similar. He lives about 2 hours away. Shirley likes to go up there cuz we can make it a date night for us away from the kids and add the spice of her BBC lover to our sex.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:09 pm

mastiff wrote:

May I humbly suggest that your wife make these choices and then invite him to play. That arrangement works great for my wife. And perhaps it would be for your wife.

I have long found the best way to do this lifestyle is to follow the wife's lead and start with what she wants to do. That doesn't mean changes won't happen, but but it helps to get her pussy wet.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:49 pm

Tell us more about the date. Cant wait to hear the details. I am just so thrilled to see that wonderful ass of Leanne bouncing on that big black cock of Dwayne.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:08 pm

zorro wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:09 pm
mastiff wrote:

May I humbly suggest that your wife make these choices and then invite him to play. That arrangement works great for my wife. And perhaps it would be for your wife.

I have long found the best way to do this lifestyle is to follow the wife's lead and start with what she wants to do. That doesn't mean changes won't happen, but but it helps to get her pussy wet.
Solid suggestions except she wanted me to handle it.
More details are forthcoming.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:58 pm

I have finally shared photos from our New Year's Eve adventure in the Hotties forum.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:35 pm

mastiff wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:08 pm
Solid suggestions except she wanted me to handle it.
More details are forthcoming.
Understood. I eagerly await hearing what happens. There is little more exciting than a woman's expanding sexual desire.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:02 pm

With the ball firmly in our court, it was time to seriously discuss the mechanics if this was going to happen. The first decision was weekend or weekday. Our weekends tend to be full of family obligations so that meant if we wanted a weekend, it could take weeks if not months for our schedule to be open. We were not willing to wait weeks to months for this to happen so that meant this would be a middle of the week meeting.

So, if we were going to meet during the week, would we want to meet in a hotel? A hotel during the week, in the morning and early afternoon, might present some challenges. How could we be sure to get a room early enough? Would we want to get the room the night before and head over first thing in the morning?

Leanne did not want the cleaning staff or other patrons to hear her getting fucked thoroughly by Dwayne’s big black cock.

There was only 1 solution, he would have to come to our house.
Last edited by mastiff on Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:03 pm

rgdesp wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:49 pm
Tell us more about the date. Cant wait to hear the details. I am just so thrilled to see that wonderful ass of Leanne bouncing on that big black cock of Dwayne.
Details are coming. But I have to finish getting us there.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:56 pm

Wow, not only was Leanne going to fuck another man, but she was going to do so in our home. So, then the question was, where did we want to entertain him?
Leanne’s answer?
In our bed.

It was simple she explained, our bedroom was bigger and our bed was king sized so there would be plenty of room for everyone.

The significance of all of this was not lost on me. For so many husbands, stags and cuckolds these answers would have been a wet dream come true.

I then asked if he got tested and showed us the results would she be willing to be fucked bareback by his big black cock and she agreed that she would take him bare if his results came back clean.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:23 am

mastiff wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:56 pm
Wow, not only was Leanne going to fuck another man, but she was going to do so in our home. So, then the question was, where did we want to entertain him?
Leanne’s answer?
In our bed.

It was simple she explained, our bedroom was bigger and our bed was king sized so there would be plenty of room for everyone.

The significance of all of this was not lost on me. For so many husbands, stags and cuckolds these answers would have been a wet dream come true.

I then asked if he got tested and showed us the results would she be willing to be fucked bareback by his big black cock and she agreed that she would take him bare if his results came back clean.
This is getting hot. Are you married at this point?

I'm still confusing the timeline

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:27 am

Bareback the first time, that too with a bbc, can't get any hotter.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:58 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:23 am
mastiff wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:56 pm
Leanne’s answer?
In our bed.

This is getting hot. Are you married at this point?

I'm still confusing the timeline
Sorry for the confusion. Yes, we are married. We made it official about 7 yrs ago. She moved in full time in 2010.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:59 am

rgdesp wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:27 am
Bareback the first time, that too with a bbc, can't get any hotter.
She is checking all the boxes. Also was all on board with wearing her wedding rings.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:07 am

As thing became more real it was time to have some serious conversations. Had I not brought it up she would have never asked but since I did, yes, she wanted to fuck Dwayne and suck his big black cock. She wasn’t sure that she would ever want to have sex with him or anyone else again but she did want this opportunity with him.

I wanted her to be as physically comfortable and flexible as possible so I explained that I wanted her to get a massage a day or 2 before he visited and she agreed.

We also both put in for time off at work. That act alone was amazingly arousing. When I got her text saying she had told her boss she needed that Thursday off, I got an instant hard-on. My wife has playing hooky from work so another man could come to our house and fuck her.

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:17 am

So hot. What was the discussion about your involvement?

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:04 am

rgdesp wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:17 am
She wanted me to fuck her while she sucked Dwayne, she wanted me to tongue fuck her ass while she sucked Dwayne, she wanted to suck me while Dwayne was fucking her and she wanted me to tongue her ass as he spread her open while she was riding his cock.
Unfortunately the last one was a bit too close for comfort when we ran it by him.

She also really wanted me to watch her get fucked and to suck. She knew how much it would turn me on to see her in pure pleasure mode and even more so to see her mouth and pussy stretched around his big black cock.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:34 am

mastiff wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:04 am
rgdesp wrote:
She wanted me to fuck her while she sucked Dwayne, she wanted me to tongue fuck her ass while she sucked Dwayne, she wanted to suck me while Dwayne was fucking her and she wanted me to tongue her ass as he spread her open while she was riding his cock.
Unfortunately the last one was a bit too close for comfort when we ran it by him.

She also really wanted me to watch her get fucked and to suck. She knew how much it would turn me on to see her in pure pleasure mode and even more so to see her mouth and pussy stretched around his big black cock.
No wonder you wifed her up!!!

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:00 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:34 am
mastiff wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:04 am
rgdesp wrote:

No wonder you wifed her up!!!
To be sure. When she wants, she wants.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:04 am

A fabulous story, of the dream come true variety. I hope the dream came true for both of you and can't wait to hear. And maybe even see.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

rgdesp
Player

Unread post by rgdesp » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:31 am

Let's hope Dwayne opens up to letting you lick her butthole when she is riding. It must be impossible to resist from shoving your face in that wonderful ass when she is riding a bbc.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:46 pm

couple_uk wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:04 am
A fabulous story, of the dream come true variety. I hope the dream came true for both of you and can't wait to hear. And maybe even see.
We have started posting photos from that day in the Hotties section.
Not sure if it was a dream come true, but it was a tremendous experience for both of us.