Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mywarmwife
Virgin

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:09 am

So I’m on a business trip and wake up to pics of my sexy wife in new matching bra and panties. Like 5 different poses.

So I said…good morning, are those for me?

She she texts back …. “Well…”

So hot!

KinkyBear
Experienced

Unread post by KinkyBear » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:10 am

Mywarmwife wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:09 am
So I’m on a business trip and wake up to pics of my sexy wife in new matching bra and panties. Like 5 different poses.

So I said…good morning, are those for me?

She she texts back …. “Well…”

So hot!
I think what she means is that they are for us!

wantahw
Player

Unread post by wantahw » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:46 am

Warm wife is definitely "HOT"! Thanks for sharing!

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:02 pm

His test came back 100% clean. Not sure what the weekend holds. :shock:

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:23 am

This is getting exciting...hold on tight big guy

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:23 pm

Very exciting. How's it going with the two of you?

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:10 am

We are doing great, thanks for asking. Plans are progressing so I think this could be it!! She is clearly ready.

To say she is on fire is an understatement. I walk in the door and she wants my hand in her pants…and my fingers inside.

Communication is an A-, but only because we are both learning.

This is all so surreal. I want to capture journey here, though a little surprised at lack of posts/responses. This could be the weekend!

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:15 am

She has said so many hot things to me!

I’m not a cuck, but when she says, please don’t cum in me I need to stay fresh in case plans workout soon. My mind is blown!

She then said, maybe no penetration either just rub my clit. OMG!

I used to think so many topics were fabricated or exaggerated…I now get it. Holy crap.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:55 am

Reading about your adventure unfolding in (almost) real time makes for an intense vicarious experience. I can only imagine the rollercoaster you and your wife must be on. Hope the weekend doesn't disappoint!

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:50 pm

Sounds really good! I'm very happy for you both. When is the exact date when another man's cock will enter you wife's eager and willing pussy? Must be so hot for both of you. Enjoy the ride. Love to hear how the things will go on.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 pm

Mrs. Warm Wife here...writing to share that I'm a hotwife now :)

I thought about letting the hubby tell you how this came to be, but decided to tell you myself. After years of knowing my husband wanted this, and me adamantly resisting, I finally decided enough was enough. It was time to make this man's dream come true (and I admit my curiosity was growing!) . He has shared my "warm wife" activities with you up until now, which I would like to point out were incredibly hot and erotic!

This leads me to the story of my becoming an official hotwife....I met him at a hotel, I wore a sexy bra (brand new for this momentous occasion) and left my panties at home. Conversation was easy, I was totally comfortable, and incredibly turned on knowing why I was there and what was about to happen. Within minutes of arriving, the kissing and touching were passionate and I was feeling needy. We quickly undressed one another and he was beautiful. There I stood, naked with another man for the first time in over 25 years and I LOVED IT!!! No sooner had we gotten into bed, had I spread my legs and his hard cock was inside of me. He fucked me so hard and so good. It was at this very moment that I knew I would be fucking other men forever. How could I ever know I would love this so much?? I was coming undone at the seams with this man devouring my body, telling me I was sexy, and fucking me every way possible. He went down on me and I held his head as he tasted me. I loved how he referred to my married pussy while we played. I was so wet for him, I couldn't get enough. I straddled him and fucked him so hard while he grabbed my tits. I soon found myself at the bedside on my knees, him standing in front of me with his cock in my mouth and I absolutely loved it.

What's a girl to do once she's experienced another man?? She starts planning her next adventure, that's what!! :D

Mywarmwife
Virgin

Unread post by Mywarmwife » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 pm

Hello followers,

An epic weekend! Icing on the cake is my beautiful wife created an account and wrote the next chapter in her own words.

Once the moderators allow it, you can enjoy! And yes I mentioned verification…one step at a time.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:38 pm

mrswarmwife wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 pm

I thought about letting the hubby tell you how this came to be, but decided to tell you myself. After years of knowing my husband wanted this, and me adamantly resisting, I finally decided enough was enough. It was time to make this man's dream come true (and I admit my curiosity was growing!) . He has shared my "warm wife" activities with you up until now, which I would like to point out were incredibly hot and erotic!

This leads me to the story of my becoming an official hotwife....I met him at a hotel, I wore a sexy bra (brand new for this momentous occasion) and left my panties at home. Conversation was easy, I was totally comfortable, and incredibly turned on knowing why I was there and what was about to happen. Within minutes of arriving, the kissing and touching were passionate and I was feeling needy. We quickly undressed one another and he was beautiful. There I stood, naked with another man for the first time in over 25 years and I LOVED IT!!! No sooner had we gotten into bed, had I spread my legs and his hard cock was inside of me. He fucked me so hard and so good. It was at this very moment that I knew I would be fucking other men forever. How could I ever know I would love this so much?? I was coming undone at the seams with this man devouring my body, telling me I was sexy, and fucking me every way possible. He went down on me and I held his head as he tasted me. I loved how he referred to my married pussy while we played. I was so wet for him, I couldn't get enough. I straddled him and fucked him so hard while he grabbed my tits. I soon found myself at the bedside on my knees, him standing in front of me with his cock in my mouth and I absolutely loved it.

What's a girl to do once she's experienced another man?? She starts planning her next adventure, that's what!! :D
Are you going to get verified?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53838

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:26 pm

Congratulations and welcome to the club.

I hope you will have a lot of good times with this hobby.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:19 am

Awsome to both of you. Enjoy the fun!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:50 am

mrswarmwife wrote:

Dear Ms Warm (Actually Smokin HOT)

That is one of the hottest retells, of a First Hotwife experience, I have ever read here. You are a gifted writer, and clearly enjoyed spreading your Hotwife Wings (legs) for the first time. I Sincerely Thank You for so succinctly sharing this monumental experience with us.

Welcum to the club. We look forward to following your ongoing adventures, as you continue to explore your blossoming sexuality. I know from experience, you have made Mr Warm an extremely proud and happy man. mswarmwife will look great in those bright blue letters.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:04 am

mrswarmwife wrote:

Wow!! Incredible to read this from directly from you and while it's so fresh and new!

Doesn't it feel sooooooo incredible once you've plucked up the courage to take the leap?

There's so much of what you've written which echo my thoughts/feeling around my first steps too! I also know I would now be doing this forever and literally the next morning I was thinking about planning another!

Enjoy all the excitement to come!
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

AussieNQstag
Virgin

Unread post by AussieNQstag » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:38 am

mrswarmwife wrote:

Congrats, it sounds like an awesome experience. I hope your journey ahead is just as exciting.
How is hubby feeling with the big event having happened?

KinkyBear
Experienced

Unread post by KinkyBear » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:12 am

mrswarmwife wrote:

It was at this very moment that I knew I would be fucking other men forever.
World class mic drop!

Congrats to both of you!

I’d love to hear what you brought home to hubby and how that went.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:50 pm

Welcome mrswarmwife! You are a rock star!
Thank you for joining us. Can't wait to hear more from you.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:40 pm

Glad it was such a positive lead up and experience for you both.

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:05 pm

Congratulations to both of you: Mr+Mrs warmwife, and welcome to the club!

Love your clear-honest-open-spontaneous writing... wishing you both much joy in embracing this wonderful form of adult-fun!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:34 pm

afagehi7 Yes, working on getting verified!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:36 pm

kaskap79 Thank you! I love how you call it a hobby. I've been needing one of those ;)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:36 pm

Topnotch Thanks! FUN is an understatement. This may in fact, be the most fun I've ever had.