A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:10 pm

ambershere wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:17 am
OMG!!!! I Just Love You Both. Sooooo enjoy the continuing journey your both on.

Thanks!! It has been a really been a great trip and, a great continuing journey. ;) :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:41 pm

Yesterday afternoon while we were traveling through the Badlands, Farmgirl was texting with J, the 23 yo.
He was asking about her limits and kinks. He asked if she liked to be tied and spanked.
She replied to him, " I like control so, I will be the one doing the tying and spanking if you want that ".
Then she sent him, " I like the power that I get when flirting. I like getting into your mind and fucking your mind. And, I think I have done that to you. It's a big power trip. The look on your face when you walked into the GM's office almost made me orgasm. Because I knew that you knew I had nothing on underneath my dress and in an instant you wanted to bend me over and fuck me. "

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:48 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:47 am
Can I take bets?
I'm thinking that no one will bet against you Number 1 :)

Even I'm betting on my number 1! LOL

My new toys fantasy request is for me to get totally undressed as soon as I get in his truck and give him a blowjob.
Should I? :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:48 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Can I take bets?

My new toys fantasy request is for me to get totally undressed as soon as I get in his truck and give him a blowjob.
Give that young guy a thrill :P - just be prepared that he might not last long if you do! :o :lol:

I think your Number 1 knows he has a great incentive to get the timing right! :mrgreen:

You two have fun!!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:30 am

Farmgirl wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Can I take bets?

Absolutely! That is so hot. A mature woman conquering a young stud. He'll remember that moment for the rest of his life. It will be what he measures future GFs with

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:52 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:30 am
Farmgirl wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Can I take bets?

Absolutely! That is so hot. A mature woman conquering a young stud. He'll remember that moment for the rest of his life. It will be what he measures future GFs with
That would be setting the bar VERY HIGH.

Poor future GFs will never measure up to Farmgirl.

At least he will know to not settle for a prude, after his Farmgirl indoctrination.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

ptown_fun_guy
Virgin

Unread post by ptown_fun_guy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:46 am

I also interested to hear how everything goes with your cub. From here and chatting with you, you are a great lady that knows what she wants in life and sexually. Which for me as a Bull there are times I want the lady to get me worked up then when we do meet she flirts but when she is ready, she grabs the Bull by the horns and takes him, and makes sure he gives her the orgasam and fills her full.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 am

ptown_fun_guy wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:46 am
I also interested to hear how everything goes with your cub. From here and chatting with you, you are a great lady that knows what she wants in life and sexually. Which for me as a Bull there are times I want the lady to get me worked up then when we do meet she flirts but when she is ready, she grabs the Bull by the horns and takes him, and makes sure he gives her the orgasam and fills her full.
We just stopped for lunch on the last leg of the way home.
I'm sure Farmgirl will post later but, I can say that she is sure enjoying chatting with you. Her wheels have been turning on how to manage a meetup hopefully before too aweful long. :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:57 am

Another interesting development...... :)

ptown_fun_guy
Virgin

Unread post by ptown_fun_guy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:09 am

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:45 am
ptown_fun_guy wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:46 am
We just stopped for lunch on the last leg of the way home.
I'm sure Farmgirl will post later but, I can say that she is sure enjoying chatting with you. Her wheels have been turning on how to manage a meetup hopefully before too aweful long. :D
I am thinking the same. LOL on when to meetup.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Okay, we made it home and had an awesome trip.
Glacier NP was good with some different sights and good hiking. The Badlands were really pretty awesome, good hiking that we want to expand upon. The Black Hills we saw going and coming and, they are worth seeing again and again.
But the highlight of the Great trip was watching Farmgirl with another man!!

We had 'met' him through OHW and they had started chatting a few months ago. He is near 26 years younger than her and first said that he was looking for a MFM with an older couple.
We had originally planned leaving in early to mid August but, it became easier to leave the ranch in late July. On the trip out she and him stayed in contact, texting and updating. We talked along the way about how we saw this playing out. Since it would be the first time I have watched her have sex with another man, we each had questions. At first, she said, " I want you to participate and join in ".
Since she had always played solo, I was worried that she would be a little inhibited by me being there; I was afraid that she would be worried about me and how I was reacting.
As we got close to his town, they had set up a time and place for us to meet. We got to our motel about 4:00 in the afternoon and checked in. We each showered and cleaned up, getting ready to meet at a nice pub.
When Farmgirl got out of the shower, she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. She called me to her and said, " Baby, you need to make sure my little married pussy is ready for him ". Knowing what she wanted, I knelt between her legs and and shaved the few light hairs that the laser won't remove. I then applied lotion and moisturizer as I gazed mesmerized by her prize.
It was then that I told her, What I want is for you to enjoy yourself, to forget that I am in the room, to be yourself. That is what will give me the most pleasure.
She raised her head looking me in the eyes, smiling, and said, " Thank you, Baby. I'll make you proud ".

Lucman
Trainable

Unread post by Lucman » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:28 am

I really need to hear the rest of this...very glad that the 23yo has stepped up☝, he would regret it the rest of his life. And it's a good thing that Farmgirl's going after 23yo's.
..very healthy.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:28 am

We finished up getting ready for the meet and as we headed out the door, Farmgirl asked, " Are you nervous? " I told her, not any more than meeting someone new, how about you? She replied, " I'm excited for us! "
Out the door we headed and to the pub he had given directions to. It was only a couple of blocks from our motel. She texted him that we were on our way and he replied he would be there in about five minutes and for us to go ahead and grab a table.
She was wearing her best black flip flops setting off her white feet with red toenails, her diamond anklet, pearls, and a light knit summer dress. To me, she was dripping sex! She was in her element and all eyes were on her as she walked across the room.
Farmgirl selected a semi-booth and she sat facing the door with me having my back to the door.
We talked for just a couple of minutes when I saw her face light up, she was beaming! The twinkle in her eyes was simply amazing! I knew he had arrived and I stood to shake hands. She stood to hug him and he sat down beside her.
We had a very good meal and some good conversation as we all got to know each other. Really it was me and him getting to know each other as her and him had been chatting for a while. It was easy to see the connection between the two of them, the sexual current was strong.
Farmgirl had told me that his wife is also a Hotwife and so he and I talked some about that and how we both understood the joy of having a Hotwife. That part was pretty cool, not often we get to actually talk to someone about how great it is having a wife that enjoys fucking other men and telling us about it. :D
It's all of these little things that make for the whole experience, something that should be savored.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:53 pm

As we were finishing our meal and the conversation slowed, he asked how would we like this to play out. I told him what I had told Farmgirl and then he asked if we were wanting to move forward. By now, Farmgirl's excitement was contagious and I answered, Yes. She was so, so, exciting to me and to him! She was exuding sexual desire, her face glowed.
We all got up and walked to our trucks to head to our room. Once inside the motel lobby, she moved over to him as a couple and I walked along with them to the elevator and to our room.
Once at our room, Farmgirl handed me the keycard so that I would open the door for them. I followed them inside and excused myself to use the restroom. While in the restroom, I wondered if they would be kissing when I came out.
As soon as I came out, I saw her and him in a sensual embrace, kissing passionately. It was almost electrifying to watch, to see her be herself.
Farmgirl told me later that she was a little concerned about being in his arms kissing when I came out but, then she remembered what I had said to her.
After that, they each excused themselves to the restroom, she first, while he and I talked. Then him , as her and I looked at each other almost giddy. It was one of those wonderful little moments.
As soon as he came out, she moved back to being his. She moved to him putting her arms up around his neck and pulling him to her lips. As they broke the kiss, he asked, " Do you want me to remove my pants? ". She excitedly breathed, " Yes! ".
His pants weren't fully off and she had her hand running up and down his boxer clad dick. In seconds, she slid her hand into his boxers and continued to stroke the object of her desire.
Farmgirl then asked him, " Do you want me to take my dress off or do you want to take it off? " He replied, "I want to take it off ".
She raised her arms straight up in the air above her head, he then reached down to the hem of her dress.
In my mind, I thought, he is in for a very pleasant, exciting surprise! I knew that the dress was all she was wearing!
He slowly raised her dress, revealing more of her by the second. Once fully off, he stood looking at her and said, " I love your little titties, they are so nice ".
They kissed, her still stroking his cock, and he reached around her waist, lifting her as he kinda flung her up onto the bed. He lay his body on her as they kissed and he once again lifted her further up onto the bed.
He quickly moved down between her legs looking at her prize, seeming as mesmerized as I am in that position. Suddenly he moved his mouth to her pussy, she moaned. He licked, she moaned. Then he used his left hand to work her hungry little hole as he continued to lick, she moved her pussy against his face,trying to ride his tongue. As he worked his hand faster, she moaned and writhed, her body undulating.
With surprising quickness she then raised up and as he stood, she engulfed his cock in her mouth.

She told me later that she had to change things up as she had the most intense feeling that she was going to pee. I told her that she was really close to squirting and she should have relaxed and went with it. She also told me that was the biggest cock head she had ever had in her tiny mouth but, she enjoyed getting it in there.

She sucked him until she could sense that he was close to cumming. Not that she didn't want it in her mouth, but she wanted it in her pussy more. She then spun around on her back, spreading her legs. He moved between her legs positioning his dick at her entrance.
I quickly moved to where I could see his dick enter her and to also see her face as he entered her. She raised her head, watching as he slid his dick into her. Then her head fell back on the pillow with a look of pure pleasure on her face as he bottomed out in her little married pussy.
Her legs went up around his back, pulling him in as he pounded his dick in and out of her rapidly. His pace was pretty amazing and she met him trust for trust.
There isn't much she enjoys more than a hard cock and it was plain to see that she was enjoying this one!!
We all could tell he was getting close and he pulled out shooting an immense load onto her mound. After a little cuddling and talking, she straddled him for some more riding, arching her back and undulating her hips to slide her still hungry slit up and down his cock.
After a few minutes of riding, enjoying herself, she kissed him and dismounted. They lay talking and caressing for a little. It was then that she seemed to notice me and a smile came to her face as our eyes met.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:42 pm

What a fabulous description. How wonderful for you to see that happen to your wife.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:23 am

So hot. What ever happened to the cub?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:01 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:23 am
So hot. What ever happened to the cub?
It's like fishing, ha ha. I can bait the hook, I can reel them in, but when I get them to the bank they get scared and toss the hook. ;)
I'll catch him again, just put more bait on the hook. Maybe I need a dip net. :lol:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:35 am

Finishing up my point of view on watching my wife in action:

As our eyes met, Farmgirl smiled, noticing me for the first time. I could tell that she had gotten so into him that she had forgotten that I was in the room.
Watching her be herself was everything that I had imagined in my mind for years. I had been able to see first hand all of the mental picture that she had painted for me. Her and him sat on the bed and we all three talked about our experiences. He wanted to know if it was what I hoped it would be. I told him, "It was different but, at the same time, the same. It was everything I had pictured in my mind so, kinda the same. But, at the same time, seeing her in person was different in a very good way. Awesome really. If that makes sense. ".
It really is so hard to put into words. :D
After we visited some, he got dressed, shook my hand, and kissed her goodby.
As soon as he was out the door, she called me to her. I moved to her, she was now on her knees on the bed facing me, and she kissed me passionately while undoing my belt and pants.
That's right, I still was dressed, I had got so caught up in watching her being serviced by him.
Farmgirl pushed my jeans down and took my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me meeting my eyes. Her eyes were sparkling, she pulled her mouth off of me and grinned so sexily saying, " I love you ". And, in an instant she spun, spreading her legs and said, " Fuck your slut, baby. I need some more dick, I need my number one's dick! ".
I stood between her legs, pulled her to the edge of the bed and looked at my wife's fresh fucked married pussy. Pride, arousal, it all ran together. As I paused, she asked, " You like looking at your wife's fresh fucked pussy, baby? " Excitedly I replied, Yes!
Farmgirl then told me, " Look at it, baby. Take your time and enjoy how it looks, knowing another man's dick was just in there and, knowing how full it was! "
I stared, mesmerized, wanting to touch it, but almost frozen by how it still gaped a little. She then brought me back saying, " Baby, I still need to be fucked ".
I then stepped forward entering her, she moaned. " Hard and fast ". she she breathed. Her hand moved to her clit as I pounded her as she requested. It took only minutes until she was cumming wildly. She road the wave of her orgasm so high, moaning and gasping and, then went completely still.
I stopped moving inside her as she lay in her post orgasmic bliss. As she came around, I began to fuck her again.
She asked, " So, how did you enjoy seeing your wife fucked, seeing me take his cock in my mouth and pussy. Did you like watching your wife being serviced by another man? ".
I started to shudder, she knew she was having the effect she wanted. She knew I was close to cumming.
She said, " Don't you dare cum in my pussy, you know that's for other men! ".
I pulled out quickly, shooting and shooting onto her bare mound. I convulsed and orgasmed again and in a few minutes again. I collapsed on top of her trying to catch my breath. She giggled and said, " I think you enjoyed that! ".

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:15 am

All I can say is AWESOME AWESOMENESS 😉🔥

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:35 am
She said, " Don't you dare cum in my pussy, you know that's for other men! ".
What a phrase to hear being said to you by your wife. The ecstasy of denial. Bliss.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:11 am

Her number1 wrote:
Watching her be herself was everything that I had imagined in my mind for years. I had been able to see first hand all of the mental picture that she had painted for me. Her and him sat on the bed and we all three talked about our experiences. He wanted to know if it was what I hoped it would be. I told him, "It was different but, at the same time, the same. It was everything I had pictured in my mind so, kinda the same. But, at the same time, seeing her in person was different in a very good way. Awesome really. If that makes sense. ".
It really is so hard to put into words. :D
I can totally relate to this.

There are no words to adequately describe this surreal moment in time.

FARMGIRL YOU ROCK!!!

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:18 am

I think it is great that the two of you keep finding new experiences to discover to keep things fresh and exciting!!
I'm sure this first was special for both of you.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 am

Her number1 wrote:
1. You like looking at your wife's fresh fucked pussy, baby? " Excitedly I replied, Yes!
Farmgirl then told me, " Look at it, baby. Take your time and enjoy how it looks, knowing another man's dick was just in there and, knowing how full it was! "

2. Don't you dare cum in my pussy, you know that's for other men! ".
1. That's insanely hot! I can't think of a single thing she could say that would be hotter than that.

2. Was this just play and pillow talk or is it true?

3. Any chance @farmgirl would let you share a non-identifiable pic with us? It doesn't have to be a nude but that would be nice. you can crop her face out and blurr and identifiable marks (eg tattoos) easily. Maybe just a pic of the two of you together?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:02 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 am
Her number1 wrote:
1. You like looking at your wife's fresh fucked pussy, baby? " Excitedly I replied, Yes!

2. Don't you dare cum in my pussy, you know that's for other men! ".
1. That's insanely hot! I can't think of a single thing she could say that would be hotter than that.

2. Was this just play and pillow talk or is it true?

3. Any chance @farmgirl would let you share a non-identifiable pic with us? It doesn't have to be a nude but that would be nice. you can crop her face out and blurr and identifiable marks (eg tattoos) easily. Maybe just a pic of the two of you together?

Thank you for your comment!! What woman doesn't like to be told she's hot, even if we know it. ;) ;)
Of course, your second comment or question is true. My number 1 isn't allowed to cum often, in any case, and not at all in my pussy. I told him some time back that he had cum in my pussy for the last time, that privilege is now reserved for other men.
I think it's important for the husband to know that he is giving up something to have a Hotwife; maybe knowing he is giving away one of his chances at vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, etc. The ideal of some form of denial is a powerful component for most men, and I love having that power!
I do enjoy him cumming in my ass and, he is allowed and encouraged to do so. Though it doesn't really require much encouragement. :lol:
Regular pillow talk or fantasy talk is something that is very good for couples to add excitement and to even test the waters for this lifestyle. But I very rarely do pillow talk in the way of fantasy. I use it to push his buttons, to stir him up, telling him what I've done, going to do, or planning to do. The planning part because my best laid plans sometimes don't come to fruition. After all, guys get scared, guys bite off more than they can chew and flake.
As to pics, I'll give it some thought.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:27 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:02 pm
Thank you for your comment!! What woman doesn't like to be told she's hot, even if we know it. ;) ;)
Of course, your second comment or question is true. My number 1 isn't allowed to cum often, in any case, and not at all in my pussy. I told him some time back that he had cum in my pussy for the last time, that privilege is now reserved for other men.
I think it's important for the husband to know that he is giving up something to have a Hotwife; maybe knowing he is giving away one of his chances at vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, etc. The ideal of some form of denial is a powerful component for most men, and I love having that power!
I do enjoy him cumming in my ass and, he is allowed and encouraged to do so. Though it doesn't really require much encouragement. :lol:
Regular pillow talk or fantasy talk is something that is very good for couples to add excitement and to even test the waters for this lifestyle. But I very rarely do pillow talk in the way of fantasy. I use it to push his buttons, to stir him up, telling him what I've done, going to do, or planning to do. The planning part because my best laid plans sometimes don't come to fruition. After all, guys get scared, guys bite off more than they can chew and flake.
As to pics, I'll give it some thought.
Wow. That is insanely hot. I guess I didn't realize the denial play y'all do. I'm not sure if I missed it or if it wasn't clear. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures. You have quite the way with words. Is only #1 allowed your ass or it is open for business from other men too? Is there anything off limits to other men that is reserved for hubby (#1)?

What ever happened to the young guy that requested the truck BJ? That was so hot. Now that you are a VHW you're on my favorites list along with Lexi and 2hot.

I really hope you'll share some pics with us. Especially that shaved and lasered kitty!