Young Wife May Start Again

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
gwwkjt
Trainable

Re: Young Wife May Start Again

Unread post by gwwkjt » Mon May 18, 2020 1:49 am

I am thinking what is OP and Brandi settle into the current mode when Brandi is having several sessions per week with number of partners in dozens. While this would probably suit the needs of Brandi I wonder about OP. At least up till now this kept him horny, but what if the novelty of this all starts to wear off? How long will they be able to keep this pace? It does not sound to me they can stop this

3somelover

Unread post by 3somelover » Mon May 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Maybe he told Brandi about this awesome thread and went ballistic. So now he can no longer update us. That would suck, I like this thread.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:57 pm

He's not even logged in to OHW. This is not usually a good sign. Let's hope it's just computer problems and not Brandi problems.

3somelover

Unread post by 3somelover » Mon May 18, 2020 9:45 pm

I wish I could write as well as some of these guys. My wife has been off the charts lately.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:22 am

And we might never find out what happened to the rest of the story.....

brudan13
Trainable

Unread post by brudan13 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:33 am

Like everyone else who has posted on this conversation I am wondering what is happening with brandieandme. I would like to hear what direction their relationship has gone. Theirs's is incredible journey that I hope has nit stopped I would like to see it continue.

brudan13
Trainable

Unread post by brudan13 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:34 am

Like everyone else who has posted on this conversation I am wondering what is happening with brandieandme. I would like to hear what direction their relationship has gone. Theirs's is incredible journey that I hope has not stopped I would like to see it continue.

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Sat May 23, 2020 5:37 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:57 pm
He's not even logged in to OHW. This is not usually a good sign. Let's hope it's just computer problems and not Brandi problems.
You only need to be logged in when you want to reply so I would not put much significance into that stat. He could be quiet because of Brandi's period (although she is creative enough to overcome this obstacle).

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:06 pm

Hope dude is ok. Same with Brandi

From Out of the Way
Prepubescent

Unread post by From Out of the Way » Wed May 27, 2020 12:31 am

I have been lurking in amazement for several months now on this board and on this thread. But I finally had to officially register tonight because I needed to send this one message to brandiandme:

I think I speak for many on this board to say that you have become a person of meaning to us, and we can't stop worrying about you.

I personally would be very relieved just to learn that both of you are not now in physical danger, that you are not seriously injured (or seriously sick), and that you are still speaking nicely to each other, at least sometimes.

If it's been necessary for you to shut down this conversation, maybe Brandi would agree that you could just tell us that you're both okay. Then if we have to let it go, I guess we'll have to let it go.

The story arc stands on its own, just as it is. For weeks now, I have been unable to think of a happy ending, try as I might. So just to know that you are both still all right would be a great relief.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:09 am

Welcome to the forum From Out of the Way.

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Wed May 27, 2020 5:50 am

It could be just as simple as e.g. troubles at work (layoff or a threat of it) combined with a stress of lockdown multiplied by his particular situation. We just don't know

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed May 27, 2020 8:48 am

It's a familiar pattern over the years.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:34 pm

john jasson wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:48 am
We know the typical reason for a disappearance.

insertomit
Player

Unread post by insertomit » Thu May 28, 2020 9:06 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:34 pm
john jasson wrote:
I don't know.

mooncucky
Experienced

Unread post by mooncucky » Fri May 29, 2020 12:23 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:34 pm
john jasson wrote:
How can you know the reason? If they disappeared, they didn’t give a reason why they suddenly didn’t post anymore. So or you can read there minds or there could be a million reasons.

It could be bad news but it also could be she doesn’t want him posting, he lost interest in posting, he didn’t like certain feedback, something happend at work, something happend in his or hers family, ... and the list goes on.

Let’s just hope he’ll be back with good news and stop speculating. If I was him, the speculating would be a reason to not come back.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun May 31, 2020 6:38 am

afagehi7 wrote:
You can log in without others knowing FYI.
Un día a la vez

XYAlpha

Unread post by XYAlpha » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:37 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:38 am
afagehi7 wrote:
You can log in without others knowing FYI.
True to an extent. You can select to make your presence hidden when you log in. If someone does this, you will not see their online status while they are logged in AND if you check their profile the date they last logged in will be blank. Check my profile to see what that looks like.

Brandiandme has a date showing - May 05, 2020 which tells me the member has not logged in either normally or hidden since May 05.

XY

Bankshot1993
Virgin

Unread post by Bankshot1993 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:09 am

I suspect he got tired of the negative feedback and everyone telling him he was going to lose his wife.

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:30 am

Bankshot1993 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:09 am
I suspect he got tired of the negative feedback and everyone telling him he was going to lose his wife.
Au contraire, everybody was really nice to him, although many offered unsolicited advice. In fact, only here he could any friendlies. It is not like he had anyone else to talk about it (except for the "bros" that were banging his wife of course)

bull2you
Experienced

Unread post by bull2you » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:38 am

Wow, just read the thread. Talk about OP and Brandie lived this LS intensely and obviously completely captured it!

From my view as a "bull" I see no risk of Brandie falling in love with any of her 100 men and leave OP. At the same time, both have an addiction to the LS like drug addicts. Where they are heavy addicts of their respective drug. And we all know what usually happens to heavy drug addicts, and especially those who ignore their abuse. Well well, they can play hard as long as they last and just enjoy the ride. If they have not already crashed as many seem to think they have done.

b2y

bull2you
Experienced

Unread post by bull2you » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:46 am

Bankshot1993 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:09 am
Humm .. not to say anything at all that is obvious to the reader and not OP. Think it is worse than negative feedback. Giving unwanted advice is positive feedback for some, but negative feedback for others. And don't say anything at all and hope for new updates because the reader wants "jerk of material". It is not even worth commenting on what I think about that.

b2y

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:35 am

COME BAAAACK. I'M SORRY FOR ANYTHING NEGATIVE I SAID. We need to know how you guys are doing, bro.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:37 am

Terrycart79 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:35 am
COME BAAAACK. I'M SORRY FOR ANYTHING NEGATIVE I SAID. We need to know how you guys are doing, bro.
You really think he's that thin skinned?

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:50 am

Well those of us who suggested that their relationship may have ended were basically scolded for being too negative. They don't have kids, so I'll safely assume he's not too busy to post an update. So I'm just trying to find closure... maybe he got tired of being lectured. Who knows... he did seem to have pretty thick skin. I thought he seemed like a cool dude, personally. Maybe it's too much of a burden retelling his stories on here. I can't relate to posting those types of personal experiences. I wish I had the experiences like that to post about. It could be that he just keeps getting backed up with more and more stories and it's getting overwhelming to form it all into words. Like when he has posted those huge updates. I can understand that feeling.