Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Allinfun
Player

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by Allinfun » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:42 am

A general question Jane: Do you have a favorite position?

mcg73
Trainable

Unread post by mcg73 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:30 am

Marcel is a black man?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:33 am

i think i like the variety. some men prefer certain positions and i go with it, between the three main ones at least

yes

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:07 pm

Nice description of your adventure with marcel Jane. Love ❤️ the way you accommodated his nervousness about taking you in the marital bed

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:31 am

jane wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:33 am
i think i like the variety. some men prefer certain positions and i go with it, between the three main ones at least

yes
I thought there was a chance that your answer would be "The one where it's inside me."
"

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:23 pm

that's gerting kind of specific with thoughts :lol:

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:28 am

jane wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:11 am
i havn't seen marcel lately, but we message now and then. yesterday he had some free time with his daughters out of the house and assked if i wanted to come over. i took the opportunity. we talked for a while on his couch, and he assured me his daughters would be gone a couple hours. after quite a bit of chit chat he began the subtle stroking of my leg ( i had a short skirt on). i had worn no panties, which i probably should have the way things turned out. then some nice kissing. he groped my chest gently. we began to move to his bedroom, but when we got there he got cold feet. he felt weird doing it in the bed he's shared with his wife. i understood. we went back to the couch. frankly i felt uncomfortable doing anything in the living room on the chance his kids could walk in we looked in each others eyes as wek talked, and i put my hand on his crotch. he was not hard but i could feel him. i unzipped his pants and went down on him. from that angle i couldn't really look up at him. he had his hand on my head and was telling me softly how good it was. when he was fully hard i got up and turned around backwards and sat on him, still dressed. i closed my eyes and moved up and down, listening to him behind me. he had his hands on my waist . it was funny both of us being fully clothed. then he stood up, dropping his pants and turning me around on the couch doggystyle. he lifted my skirt, and caressed my butt as he thrust in. i looked at him and told him he was so good. at one point i looked at the front door, suddenly remembering how exposed we were . he told me he was going to send me home with my pussy full of cream. his balls slapped against me as he began to tense and i told him to give it to me. he stood there all the way in after he came , breathing heavy. he said he hadn't cum like that since last time. i looked at him and he said masturbating isn't the same ( i was unsure if he meant he'd been with someone else). he pulled out i closed me legs and sat sideways so as not to leak out too much. it wasn't until i got up that i realised how much he'd put in me. he said he was sorry about his remarks about creaming me, and i said that didn't bother me. i left fairly quickly for fear we might be found out, gaining a big sum stain on my skirt on the drive home.
Love reading this 😉
Miss you girl💕

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:19 pm

you may remember a while back i met with a young guy i had given my number to. i met with him yesterday for the second time, and drove quite a ways to meet him. he seemed a bit distant, like he wasn't there, or didn't want to be there , idk. we were having sex and he kind of went soft and pulled out. i asked if it was my fault and he said no. i ended up sucking him off. i kind of wondered if it was me, maybe i'm too old for him or he has a girl on his mind. episodes like this i hesitate to write up because there's not much entertainment that people want to read, but just keeping you guys up to date on things that happen.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:59 pm

We like to hear about the near misses as well as the home runs. I'm sure the issues were his and not you. His failure and loss.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:11 pm

Hi Jane... He may have been anxious. It's one thing to flirt. It's another to disrobe, get hard, and to let the animal within express himself... especially when the brain takes over and generates anxiety. Who knows? It's always hard to know what makes one person tick. We are all human. And, we're all as unique as a fingerprint.

tampajym
Trainable

Unread post by tampajym » Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:24 pm

I've followed you for years and like my wife you will never get too old. Mine was 80 when she recently passed and she had guys in their forties hitting on her three months before she left us. You too are a beautiful person. Wish we had met. Guys can have all kinds of problems almost all of them mental. I'm sure he enjoyed what you shared and will think frequently in the future what might have been. Thank you for sharing. Your writings make an old man glow.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:45 pm

Jane - thanks for sharing your journey. While it is entertaining to hear about all the "action" I think some of these misses you share with us make it very real. It shows your generous & warm heart that you were trying to help him. Some others would have just left.
Thank you.
Last edited by venus-can99 on Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:08 pm

I think these stories make it real and I enjoy your posts. I feel a blowjob from you would be an experience he will never forget.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:41 am

i always dread having to start a long story, and by long story i mean more than three sentences.
so in the past couple of months david has been courting a client. we've had dinners with him a couple times, and he and i have exchanged messages.david left his cell phone at home one sunday and i got a call from the young man. we chatted quite a bit, and it all felt a bit motherly for the most part. i'm very careful not to go into too much detail about people or even careers usually, but i will say he's a young guy who has made quite a bit of money recently . david has been under pressure to sign him as a client. up until this weekend there was nothing more than that. we had to fly out to meet him at the end of last week and on friday night we were at a club. we thought he might show up but not sure. when he did he asked if i wanted to dance, and we did. then we went back to the bar and i sat on a stool. the following night we had dinner and when david was away from the table he looked at me and said he liked my tattoo. i looked at him and froze. i had a qos tattoo on my ankle he had spotted the night before when i lifted my leg up on the stool . i didn't know what to say and we just stared at each other. i felt his fingertips touch my dress and very lightly caress the top of my thigh. nothing was said, and when david approached the table his fingers left my thigh . i was frozen all through dinner, barely touching my food. whenever i put on a temporary tattoo i know it can be recognized, but rarely is, but there are moments i want to show off that side of me, and many i do not. after dinner i got up and realized my panties were moist, but my reaction was not to immediately tell david and worry him about what had happened. i began to get messages from the guy thuogh, asking to talk. for a few minutes i did not respond, but another message came in and i replied that that we should meet when i could get away. david andi i went back to the room later and i didn't know what i would do, but then david fell asleep and i decided to message. he said i could come to his room if i wanted to, so i did. when i got there he was in a robe. he apologized for being so forward, but he was curious. i'm always clueless how to tell people about the lifestyle, i dont want to seem too out there. i explained yes, the tattoo was what he thought, that we play around with it and just fell into it, we weren't wild in general. he listend , very curious. as i finished he thought about it, then leaned in close and gave me a light hug. i told him ..woah..i dont just do it with anyone and not clients of my husband. he said he thought that's what it meeant, i was open to it. i told him he's very cute, but very young and i have to be careful of such things. he put his hand under my chin and looked at me and told me to think about it. so i left. the next morning i told david and he was all over the place, shocked ,jealous, excited. he asked if it excited me. i said it did, but i was worried as we do not like to mix up different parts of our life. so that's kind of where we are. last night i got a funny meme messaged to me, but nothing overt from him about it.

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:49 am

Thankyou Jane for the long story, always something to look forward to from you!

Wow
Hope it works out for you and David with this new prospect.

spyguy24
Trainable

Unread post by spyguy24 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:57 am

Your details are always appreciated!

Blizzard1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Blizzard1 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:13 pm

Is he black jane?
For context.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:47 pm

Jane's long stories rock!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:27 pm

Great read Jane! I hope things continue.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:40 am

How are you feeling about this all now? I can understand your concern about this guy being a potential client of David's and not wanting to get his personal life and his professional life mixed up. At the same time, it is flattering to know that this young guy wanted you :)

I also want to know more about this tattoo. Have you posted any pics of it? I'll go look. A temporary tattoo to hint at hot wife-ness sounds rather erotic to me.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:08 am

Jane you rock as always! I hope things work out for you and David with this guy.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:26 am

no, havn't posted it LFA, just a temporary spade tattoo with a Q in the middle. i've been hesitant to go permanent . generally i'm not a tattoo fan to begin with , then there's the issue of where to put it, but i've also heard a minority view that it's racist. so i'm not sure.
i feel like we've had so many 'almosts' in the recent years . particularly vanilla guys we think might make a move but don't.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:26 am

i feel like we've had so many 'almosts' in the recent years . particularly vanilla guys we think might make a move but don't.
The "me too" era has sent huge messages to males about "toxic masculinity" and worse. Many men are reluctant to be flirtatious out of fear that doing so will be used as ammo to attack them. Difficult times for women... and for men.

KN2016
Experienced

Unread post by KN2016 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:13 pm

what if he made becoming a client contingent on access to Jane?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:53 am

Personally, I do not like permanent tattooing. I often think of styles I liked decades ago and how embarrassing it would be to wear them now.

This young man sounds very keen. What is a girl to do? ;)