How Many Creampies in One Day?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the largerst number of men you have had cum inside you in one day?

only 1
9%
34%
27%
11%
5%
4%
7-15
6%
16 or more
3%

Total votes: 658

HornyOne
Virgin

Re: How Many Creampies in One Day?

Unread post by HornyOne » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:34 am

We have had some encounters with one couple we get to know from one swinger site. We have agreement that four of us can fuck without condoms, but will use those when outside of our "safe ring". Last time his gf was occupied with kids in other city and we made a visit to friends house. After some foreplay we moved to DVP where my wife came first, then me almost same time. Friend followed about 5 seconds after that. We took a break and continued. Friend couldn't come anymore because he was thinking about his GF who was kind of left out of fun, (She made promise that everything is ok if we do threesome,) but I came second time. So that makes 3 in about hour..

Not a lot compared to many stories here, but we don't do anything with strangers or people we don't know well, so that's kind of much for us.

alloverit
Experienced

Unread post by alloverit » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:43 pm

Fotodom wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:31 am
There's a lot of Japanese vids on multiple creampies and variations. By CP I mean they cum in the cunt, not around it. There are those where the cum goes all over her then she pushes it in but that's different.
For CP I've seen about 12-15 with little apparent leakage. I did see Maria Ozawa, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, take 37 bare one after the other, without looking all that messy.
One though, was a pretty young woman who very enthusiastically took 100 loads over the course of about 2.5 hrs. She was as excited to get fucked and get cummed in at the end, as at the beginning. But to topic, she was leaking and quite full at times, but it never got the the extreme mess that some multiples exhibit.

By variations, well here's one; two young women, one on her back with her upper body supported so she could see. Legs spread, a tube into her cunt, and a funnel. the other girl held the funnel. Guys would jerk and cum, or piss, into the funnel. she took a lot of fluid that way up inside her.
THen of course, a smaller tube was put into the larger one so she could suck the mixture into her mouth. Which she shared with her friend.
Yep, a different culture.

Late seeing your reply Wow!

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:35 am

I answered as the question was written, 2 men, Mrs has yet to do a train or gang bang, so it's just been me and another guy. Between the two of us her biggest number of loads taken is 6, stud cock put 3 in her pussy and one in her ass, I put one in her pussy and one in her ass.

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:17 am

alloverit wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:31 am
I have always wondered, how many average size loads, whatever that is, does it take to fill a woman to the point of "overflowing". I suppose the questions are really, what is the avg volume of both ejaculate, and vaginal/uterine capacity.

I would think it would be super uncomfortable for a woman to have sex with 12-18-24 men but if all they were doing was ejaculating and moving on. What is reasonable number?

On a side note, what position would likely retain the greatest volume?

Asking for a friend.
The amount of semen to fill a woman to the point of overflowing out of her vagina is not as much as you think. When I’m with multiple men, either in an orgy or “gangbang” it usually takes just two for it start dripping out a little, but four for it to flow out. In an orgy I’ll move from man to man in various positions, so just moving around makes it leaks out more. If I’m laying back with multiple men by the fifth of sixth guy my vagina is full, and guys that fuck me after experience overflow that covers their groin

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:19 am

Depends on how I count; KK, in the context of a gang-bang has taken 14 loads in one day, 13 from strangers during the gang-bang, 14 counting mine.

There was a period of time early on, when KK was adjusting to her new-found sexual freedom, which we call her cock-crazed period when she would do it with multiple partners in a day, six or seven, not counting my load was probably the 'record'.

EmmaCove
Prepubescent

Unread post by EmmaCove » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:53 am

Well, I play safe so my record is 19 creampies (condoms) during a 13 man gangbang, including my husband. Directly afterwards I had dinner with an old friend. It wasn't supposed to be a sexual date but before I knew it we were having sex at his place. He came in me twice; bareback. It's funny because he still has no idea I sleep around or he fucked a gangbanged vagina.

A few weeks later, my friend wrote me a 5 page letter about how he was sorry he helped me cheat on my husband. My hubby read the letter out loud as I was having some rather intense sex with three men as punishment for 'cheating' lol

BWCBreeder
Prepubescent

Unread post by BWCBreeder » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:10 pm

As a man, I can tell you that my record was 4 in one day with an ex-girlfriend who had flown up to see me. Two were in her pussy, one was in her mouth, and one was in her ass.
Last edited by BWCBreeder on Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:20 pm

Welcome to the forum BWCBreeder.

richardsbrad91
Virgin

Unread post by richardsbrad91 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:01 am

1 real verified Hotwife responds. Everyone else is assuming they know, and/or a man pretending to be a hotwife (unverified). Funny, too, the number of folks who, instead of simply answering, have to write a novel about what they think they know. Oye

Sharedherlots
Player

Unread post by Sharedherlots » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:18 am

Last week my wife let two guys cum inside of her in one day, the second one was on our bed and he left immediately afterwards, so naturally I went right into the bedroom and added a third load inside of her. My wife once had 4, but that was when we were dating and I wasn’t even aware what had all happened that day until later when she told me.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:59 pm

My girlfriend had three separate sexual encounters one evening during a sex party we attended. All were bareback, and one many came in her twice. I got to fuck her fourth, and loved how juicy her cunt was.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:24 pm

2 for my wife...

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Oops! I counted myself so it would be two beside myself at one play date.

his_mistress
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by his_mistress » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:35 pm

I had only one bull at a time. So two creampies on a given day, on a given day, one from hubby and one from the bull.

sparky42
Experienced

Unread post by sparky42 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:47 pm

My wife has had 2 that were away from me although the first one was a result of a broken condom but tye one that followed was intended. I have given her 2 many years ago when I could manage it.

sparky42
Experienced

Unread post by sparky42 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:47 pm

My wife has had 2 that were away from me although the first one was a result of a broken condom but the one that followed was intended. I have given her 2 many years ago when I could manage it.

PsychoBiatch
Prepubescent

Unread post by PsychoBiatch » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:41 am

1 in her mouth , 5 inside her and 1 in her ass during a rape roleplay on her birthday.

It was hard work trying to ejaculate and continue pounding her for 5 times straight.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:03 am

Welcome to the forum PsychoBiatch.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:53 am

As stated earlier, my wife says 4 that she remembers details from. But she added, there was a couple of "after the party" situations where she knows at least 4 guys came in her. Then, smiling, she kind of fessed up. She was "surprised how fast the guys finished in her," and knew there was more, but not how many. She said they came so fast she wasn't all that sore afterwards. And that she leaked for a couple of days. And could I set a party like that up for her? I knew then that I had to marry her.

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:33 pm

As far as I know, she usually had 2, her lover and me as sloppy seconds. I can't be sure but I think she did 3 from time to time.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:42 pm

stevens4fun wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:53 am
As stated earlier, my wife says 4 that she remembers details from. But she added, there was a couple of "after the party" situations where she knows at least 4 guys came in her. Then, smiling, she kind of fessed up. She was "surprised how fast the guys finished in her," and knew there was more, but not how many. She said they came so fast she wasn't all that sore afterwards. And that she leaked for a couple of days. And could I set a party like that up for her? I knew then that I had to marry her.
Absolutely do NOT let a woman like that get away! Did you setup the party she wanted?

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 pm

I voted and said 2, just trying to be honest because I don't know how many came in my wife one night. She said she took on "most of the guys in the band" (the band at the club where she worked) She fuckeda friend of our who had stayed overnight at our house when they woke up, then came into our bedroom and woke me and fed the first one of the day to me. That same day she went to work at the club as normal. Being a Tuesday night and raining, there wasn't much of a crowd at the club and when no customers were left at 10:30 or so the manager decided to close. My wife had finished her closing out and decided to leave with the guys in the band. They went to another club, but it closed early also so they went to one of the band members homes for a few drinks and she wound up fucking them all, however many were there.I know there were five members, but don't know if all were there or not. She never said, but she got home around 3am and woke me up and said she had a trat for me. She had went panties and a big load in her pussy. It was pretty messy and leaking out all the way home when she climbed on me and fed it to me. So I will say 2 in one day.