I'm just not sure....

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
daveandjan
Pervert

Re: I'm just not sure....

Unread post by daveandjan » Thu May 18, 2023 2:40 pm

Indeed. And, he'll be here tomorrow.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri May 19, 2023 3:14 am

Cannot wait to hear how it went

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri May 19, 2023 8:30 am

I'm so ready. I think she is too.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Fri May 19, 2023 4:23 pm

Looking forward to an update! After tonight, you may need to move this out of the "wannabe" section!

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat May 20, 2023 4:49 am

An update with pics would be even better! Jan is so hot! How are you guys and Rob handling the fact that he is married issue? WOndering if that has been discussed with him yet?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat May 20, 2023 7:24 pm

Story to come.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat May 20, 2023 7:39 pm

Fantastic!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 21, 2023 4:41 am

What a crazy day. Hotwife? No. Shared wife? YES. Rob came in yesterday and true to my word, I let Jan take total control of things to move it forward as she saw fit. We had a big storm with lots of wind and rain Friday night so I was ultra busy Saturday morning cleaning up the mess and getting the pool clean. It was going to be to cool to get in the pool and that was really bumming me out. But, after getting things straightned up, I took a shower and went outside and set on the deck and was listening to music and watching all the birds at Jan's many bird feeders. Jan soon came out of the house in a very skimpy thong bikini. I just looked at her and she said she wanted to get some sun. I was quitely thanking the sun.

Rob showed up about an hour later. Jan stood up and went over and met him in the yard and gave him a hug. He came to the deck and had a seat and we began out normal chat session about matters large and small. A few hours went by along with a few beers and Jan looked straight at Rob and bluntly asked him how he felt after his last visit where he fingered her to orgasm and she jacked him off. He was clearly caught off guard but soon gathered himself and told her it was fantastic with a nervous childlike grin look like he had been caught doing something wrong. Jan told him she was glad he enjoyed himself and stood up, pulled her bottoms off, walked over to him and said, to the best of my memory, "You have a choice. You are going to fuck me later or you are going to lay on your back and I am going to fuck you". SILENCE. He was clearly stunned as she stood there patiently waiting for his answer. Then, what can clearly be described as the shit you can't make up, Jan's phone rang. I never answer her phone nor does she answer mine but I grabbed her phone in an attempt to keep the mood going and answered. It was her dad. He's 85, lives in town and lost his wife, Jan's mom, 2 years ago next month and he's lonely and wanted to come out and visit. Damnnit.
Last edited by daveandjan on Sun May 21, 2023 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 21, 2023 4:45 am

philxxo wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 4:49 am
An update with pics would be even better! Jan is so hot! How are you guys and Rob handling the fact that he is married issue? WOndering if that has been discussed with him yet?
Discussed, yes. Problem, no. Pictures of last night, no out of respect for Rob.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 21, 2023 4:55 am

daveandjan wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 4:41 am
What a crazy day. Hotwife? No. Shared wife? YES. Rob came in yesterday and true to my word, I let Jan take total control of things to move it forward as she saw fit. We had a big storm with lots of wind and rain Friday night so I was ultra busy Saturday morning cleaning up the mess and getting the pool clean. It was going to be to cool to get in the pool and that was really bumming me out. But, after getting things straightned up, I took a shower and went outside and set on the deck and was listening to music and watching all the birds at Jan's many bird feeders. Jan soon came out of the house in a very skimpy thong bikini. I just looked at her and she said she wanted to get some sun. I was quitely thanking the sun.

Rob showed up about an hour later. Jan stood up and went over and met him in the yard and gave him a hug. He came to the deck and had a seat and we began out normal chat session about matters large and small. A few hours went by along with a few beers and Jan looked straight at Rob and bluntly asked him how he felt after his last visit where he fingered her to orgasm and she jacked him off. He was clearly caught off guard but soon gathered himself and told her it was fantastic with a nervous childlike grin look he had been caught doing something wrong. Jan told him she was glad he enjoyed himself and stood up, pulled her bottoms off, walked over to him and said, to the best of my memory, "You have a choice. You are going to fuck me later or you are going to lay on your back and I am going to fuck you". SILENCE. He was clearly stunned as she stood there patiently waiting for his answer. Then, what can clearly be described as the shit you can't make up, Jan's phone rang. I never answer her phone nor does she answer mine but I grabbed her phone in an attempt to keep the mood going and answered. It was her dad. He's 85, lives in town and lost his wife, Jan's mom, 2 years ago next month and he's lonely and wanted to come out and visit. Damnnit.

You are right. You cant make this shit up! LOL

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 21, 2023 5:13 am

Jan looked at me with a are you kidding me look and went into the house to put some shorts on. She came back out and looked at Rob and said, to be continued. Jan's dad came out and sat down and visited for about an hour and then he said he was heading home to eat and get ready for bed. Jan walked him to his truck and returned with her shorts in her hand looking at Rob with that where were we look and said, have you decided? Before he could say a word, she grabbed his hand and pulled him from his chair and walked over to my counter top at my outdoor kitchen on the pool deck, leaned over with her ass and wet and open pussy in full view and said, "Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me." Rob looked at me like, really.......and I said, you heard her. He dropped his shorts and rubbed her ass and pussy with his hands for a bit and then he entered her as she let out a moan. I damn near passed out. He was going slow and easy enyoying every stroke as he put his hands on her shoulders. Jan was talking to him the whole time with all kinds of things. "That's it, Rob. Fuck my pussy. I know you've always wanted to. Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me like you own me. Fuck me good, Rob". I could tell he was really getting off her talking and I know I damn sure was. His strokes became faster and more forceful and I had to wonder when the last time Rob had sex as he was in a loveless marriage. "Come on, Rob.....Pound it....Pound my pussy....Are you watching, Dave? Are you watching me getting my pussy fucked? Do you like it, Dave?" Then she let out a moan that I have heard hundreds of times as she began to orgasm. Nobody has an orgasm like Jan. It's a true thing of beauty and she gets very vocal. I had taken matters into my own hands now and was watching in disbelief as another man was fucking my wife. MY WIFE!. Rob was getting close and Jan sensed it and told him to cum on her ass so I could see it. Rob finally pulled out and shot cum all over her ass and back while she urged him on.

He stepped back and admired his work for a second and basically fell into her chair. Jan was still bent over the counter and shaking her ass in a teasing fashion and said, "Oh Dave..... your turn". I stepped up and there was nothing slow about my strokes. I pounded her as hard as I ever had as she urged me on. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I rammed her as deep as I could and shot deep inside her.
Last edited by daveandjan on Sun May 21, 2023 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 21, 2023 5:22 am

The rest of the evening was like all the others. Jan never put her shorts back on and we went back to the mindless banter as Jan sat with her legs spread allowing a very inviting view of her pussy. I could tell she was still horny and I knew our night as far from over once Rob left to go back to his cabin he stays in when he's down. Jan and I lay in bed for the better part of the night and talked about the evening and finished with her riding me to another orgasm. That's quite a feat for me to have 2 in one day. So, there it is. My dream came true and it was better than I could ever imagine. Thanks for reading.
Last edited by daveandjan on Sun May 21, 2023 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun May 21, 2023 5:28 am

Totally in control and apparently loving every minute of it

Strong women are so damn sexy

:cool:

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 21, 2023 5:37 am

Sounds like a hotwife to me! Congrats!

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Sun May 21, 2023 6:47 am

Congratulations! So glad you had such a great time and your dreams came true...for all three of you!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun May 21, 2023 11:33 am

Congratulations to you both!
Jan, I hope your Hotwife journey is everything you want it to be. Way to be a good husband, Dave :D.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 21, 2023 1:09 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 11:33 am
Congratulations to you both!
Jan, I hope your Hotwife journey is everything you want it to be. Way to be a good husband, Dave :D.
Thank you. That means a ton to us coming from you.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun May 21, 2023 2:35 pm

Nicely done, Jan and Dave, congratulations!

I hope you have a lot of fun :D
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 21, 2023 5:11 pm

Has she talked anymore about it? How are you handling everything? How is she doing?

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon May 22, 2023 6:53 am

Congratulations to both of you (actually, all 3 of you) for bringing this to fruition.

When I read your post about Jan jilling off in front of Rob, jerking him off, and spreading his cum on her pussy, my immediate thought was "Oh, those are fabulous baby steps" only to follow with "Oh-baby steps!" Jan is a very hot, very sexual woman.

Your first threesome sounded delicious. We love them; maybe the same will be true for you.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue May 23, 2023 1:54 am

Thanks everyone. It was great for sure but we (she) is having a little bit of guilt feeings which makes me feel bad for her as well. Nothing major and I assume it is normal, I hope, but yesterday was a much better day and we had a great talk last night. This is all new to us even though I have discussed it with Jan for years prior to the actual deed that was Saturday. We're good and we appreciate everyone of you in this journey. She;s been in conatct with Rob and he is GREAT so that makes things so much better. I'll be sure to let you all know how things progress. Thanks again.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Tue May 23, 2023 3:24 am

daveandjan wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:54 am
It was great for sure but we (she) is having a little bit of guilt feeings which makes me feel bad for her as well. Nothing major and I assume it is normal, I hope, but yesterday was a much better day and we had a great talk last night.
I don’t mean to belittle Jan’s feelings but she is okay with it, you are okay with it and the guy is okay with it. Who else does she owe anything to?

wantahw
Player

Unread post by wantahw » Tue May 23, 2023 7:43 am

daveandjan wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 5:13 am
Jan looked at me with a are you kidding me look and went into the house to put some shorts on. She came back out and looked at Rob and said, to be continued. Jan's dad came out and sat down and visited for about an hour and then he said he was heading home to eat and get ready for bed. Jan walked him to his truck and returned with her shorts in her hand looking at Rob with that where were we look and said, have you decided? Before he could say a word, she grabbed his hand and pulled him from his chair and walked over to my counter top at my outdoor kitchen on the pool deck, leaned over with her ass and wet and open pussy in full view and said, "Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me." Rob looked at me like, really.......and I said, you heard her. He dropped his shorts and rubbed her ass and pussy with his hands for a bit and then he entered her as she let out a moan. I damn near passed out. He was going slow and easy enyoying every stroke as he put his hands on her shoulders. Jan was talking to him the whole time with all kinds of things. "That's it, Rob. Fuck my pussy. I know you've always wanted to. Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me like you own me. Fuck me good, Rob". I could tell he was really getting off her talking and I know I damn sure was. His strokes became faster and more forceful and I had to wonder when the last time Rob had sex as he was in a loveless marriage. "Come on, Rob.....Pound it....Pound my pussy....Are you watching, Dave? Are you watching me getting my pussy fucked? Do you like it, Dave?" Then she let out a moan that I have heard hundreds of times as she began to orgasm. Nobody has an orgasm like Jan. It's a true thing of beauty and she gets very vocal. I had taken matters into my own hands now and was watching in disbelief as another man was fucking my wife. MY WIFE!. Rob was getting close and Jan sensed it and told him to cum on her ass so I could see it. Rob finally pulled out and shot cum all over her ass and back while she urged him on.

He stepped back and admired his work for a second and basically fell into her chair. Jan was still bent over the counter and shaking her ass in a teasing fashion and said, "Oh Dave..... your turn". I stepped up and there was nothing slow about my strokes. I pounded her as hard as I ever had as she urged me on. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I rammed her as deep as I could and shot deep inside her.
Congratulations! That is so incredibly hot! Thanks for sharing!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue May 23, 2023 12:08 pm

Mumfred wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:24 am
daveandjan wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:54 am
It was great for sure but we (she) is having a little bit of guilt feeings which makes me feel bad for her as well. Nothing major and I assume it is normal, I hope, but yesterday was a much better day and we had a great talk last night.
I don’t mean to belittle Jan’s feelings but she is okay with it, you are okay with it and the guy is okay with it. Who else does she owe anything to?
Oh she's ok. You're fine as well with your question. It's just not the way she was raised and she has resisited my constant nagging for years. She's just processing the event now and I can promise you she had a blast. But, she now has the keys to the bus and she's in charge of driving it and picking up whatever passenger wants to ride so what more could I ask for.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Tue May 23, 2023 12:09 pm

wantahw wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 7:43 am
daveandjan wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 5:13 am

Congratulations! That is so incredibly hot! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you and thank you Leggy and everyone else that has been rooting us on. We really appreciate it.