Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
gainerus
Prepubescent

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by gainerus » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 am

up

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:23 am

A new hot, sexy comment from KK last night: "I'm going out without panties, and I'm going dripping wet!" She's due home in a half-hour... can't wait...

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Sat May 04, 2019 8:01 am

VictorCharlie wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:11 pm
Cliche I suppose but her pleading "Harder" always gets me going
Certainly. Little things like that from someone you know so well are always hot.

----------------------

This has happened several times with us but I always find it hot: we've started out many time as a threesome with her in the middle getting warmed up from both sides. Sucking on both nipples at once, hands roaming all over her. Once she reaches a fever pitch she'll usually say, "one o' you guys needs to fuck me!"

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat May 04, 2019 9:22 am

" I through out your boxers and bought these panties for you to wear"

mnkybiz2
Prepubescent

Unread post by mnkybiz2 » Sat May 04, 2019 2:23 pm

"His fingers are in my ass! He's fingering my ass!" Said to me while "his" wife was riding me and my wife was lying next to me on her belly writhing while he pumped her ass with two fingers. Other, more hot-wifey things: "I am having trouble walking, I am so sore" (over the phone, long-distance, after mysteriously dropping contact the night before and no word till the following afternoon). "I was completely naked in his office, letting his dick slide against me" (from the backseat of a cab, in a stage whisper, again over the phone). "Put it in my ass. I'm too sore to fuck you" (after returning from a long lunch break to where I was working from home). Coke-can-sized-dick, sexually aggressive FWB problems. She has shied away from size since then.

bonbrulin
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonbrulin » Sat May 04, 2019 3:08 pm

My hotwife texted me at work to complain she was extremely wet. Naturally she would be, cause her bf just pumped 3 loads in her consecutively during a 3 hr session. She loves that wet feeling. Often after dogging side of the road, she'll just pull up her panties and pants and sit in the cummy mess all the way home. Often times her pants show a nice wet spot, lol. Bonnie and Bruce

cflake
Virgin

Unread post by cflake » Sun May 05, 2019 11:30 am

Wife came home from work on thursday and told me that her and her gay friend were talking about my wife getting it on with other women. My wife told her she had done and although she prefers cock she wouldn't say no. her gay friend is a women who she knows is very much into my wife! :)

Sissybridget
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sissybridget » Sun May 05, 2019 2:02 pm

She has said a ton of hot things to me over the last 16 years of cuckolding but I think the hottest was when she had entered into a long term relationship with a man and she had been with him for several months at that point. I was kneeling next to the bed with a ball gag in my mouth watching him fuck her and he said "I think I am falling in love with you. Is that ok?" and she said "yes because I am already in love with you baby." Then she looked at me and said "I love him and you are going to have to deal with that sissy". And they made love for the first time. It was always fucking up t that point but after that it became so intimate and emotional. It was amazing.

When she said that I was hard as a rock in my chastity cage. They were together for over 5 years and it was maybe the best time in our lives as a cuckold couple. I fell in love with him too.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Sun May 05, 2019 5:21 pm

she said yesterday: "I am sick of this lovey-dovey talk and cuddling! I want hot sex! The simplest way of getting our sex life hot and steamy again would be for me to find some guy who will fuck me." Me: "yes, that would certainly work." I really hope she will do it again.

wifesharer
Experienced

Unread post by wifesharer » Sun May 05, 2019 10:45 pm

Had a guy over to fuck my wife, he was 27 and genuinely hung with 11" and massive girth, never seen her face like that before when he first slipped it up he, shock fear and excitement, during the height of pleasure she said, you fuck me so much better than my husband does, I get a hard on every time I say it back to myself mmmmmmmmm.
Always looking for total hung strangers to use my wife any way you wish.

OhioCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by OhioCouple » Mon May 06, 2019 12:26 am

My wife is, well lets just say different. She has always made her-self out to be “innocent”. She is not.
She has said many hot things, but it takes a lot of work on my part to get her comfortable enough to open up and say anything about sex.
Two of my favorite things she has said continue to blow my mind. She’d love it too, if she would allow herself to let loose. She is a cute innocent wife, to everyone but me, I know she’s not. So hot! Don’t worry about me, we’ve done a lot of crazy shit together. But to stay on topic…..
First, During make up sex after a fight over her cheating on me we fucked like animals. She told me she wanted a cock in her ass, her mouth, and her pussy, all at the same time. This was about 16-18 years ago. I’ve brought it up a few times, but she totally denies saying it. I’d love for her to know how much it turned me on. I remember it like it happened yesterday.
During some conversations about swinging a few years ago. I asked her what size cock she wanted to try. With a little bit of thought, she says, “9 inches”. She tried to roll it back quickly, by rationalizing size. I think I work to hard trying to make her comfortable trying to get her to be honest, and it backfires when she thinks she has said to much. She could never say too much to me.

JesterBull
Experienced

Unread post by JesterBull » Mon May 06, 2019 10:58 am

I played with a hotwife cpl on their 20th anniversary this past Saturday. As I was fucking deep and hard she looked at her husband and said “I slid his condom off”. Then she kissed me as she grabbed my ass to pull me in even further.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon May 06, 2019 11:05 am

Back during a period when I was servicing a hot wife, I had just finished fucking her and was still on top of her when she said "That was a good fuck". I responded, "yes, it was." Then she said will alarm, "Did I say that out loud?"

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Mon May 06, 2019 11:06 am

My wife said just the other day.
I love our new arrangement.
I said yes our hotwifing lifestyle.
She yes but, my new lover fucks me better than
anyone ever and I love his cock and him too.
And honey I love your tongue that eats his cum.
And honey he tells me he also loves you eating
his cum.
I said we all 3 are in heaven, lol. She giggled
then said I gotta go get a quicky so be ready for his cum
when I get home, I said yes I will.

liberated-man
Prepubescent

Unread post by liberated-man » Thu May 09, 2019 7:10 am

I knew my partner was becoming a true hotwife when she told me later in day she was disappointed I didn't invite the guy lying on the nude beach beside us back to our boat to fuck her . And she meant it. Ehilr on holiday this Xmas break just gone.

liberated-man
Prepubescent

Unread post by liberated-man » Thu May 09, 2019 7:45 am

We rented a bach right on beach for the last weekend in March and had one regular and one new guy and me fucking my hotwife fri night.
Sat morning I just finished giving her a good fucking with her on top when she leans down and asks me if she should go and give the 2 sleeping guys a wake up blow job.
Of course I told her yes and watched her put on completely see thru black lacy open thing at front , no buttons or ties.
When i asked her why she doesn't go compleyely naked as they had already seen her and i like her that way, she replied "they might like a bit of teasing and to strip me".

dave688
Prepubescent

Unread post by dave688 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:53 am

After prodding her for info on her past, my wife told me about her black FWB from her past. I asked her if he was hung and she said "he was so big, I had to get drunk or high to take him inside me!" She mentioned he was built and women would always hit on him. One night she said she was so horny, but he wasn't in the mood. She talked him into a blowjob and "i swallowed his cum two times." "My mouth was so sore that my jaw hurt for a few days." She never likes to swallow my loads, but said "I tried to get all his cum out by squeezing his balls and dick till there was none left."

My wife says she hate's anal. We talked about a former teacher she desired in college but never did anything with. I asked if she would fuck him, if he wanted. "I would let him cum in my ass!"

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Welcome to the forum dave688.

donnie
Trainable

Unread post by donnie » Fri May 10, 2019 8:58 am

We met a guy one night at a bar, shared a few drinks, and I could tell there was an instant chemistry between them... Although I enjoyed watching her flirting with him, I didn't expect things to go much further than that.
He kind of lived in our part of town, so we offered him a ride home... And to my surprise, at the parking lot she sneaked into the back seat with him!
I turned the radio on to give them some privacy, not knowing what to expect next... They giggled at first, then went touchy-feely for a few minutes... And then she leaned over and whispered into my ear: "Wanna watch?"
I adjusted the rear mirror... Met her luscious look first, then noticed her body moving slowly but rhytmically, up and down...
My mouth was dry when I asked: "What are you guys doing back there?"
And she moaned: "Ohhh, baby... Can't you see he's fucking me?"

JohnDBlend
Trainable

Unread post by JohnDBlend » Fri May 10, 2019 1:35 pm

One night when i watched them done fucking each other, finished with she getting a creampied, she laid down beside her lover and passionately kissed each other. She took her lover’s hand and put it on her belly while said to me, “i have his baby inside my tummy..”. Her lover just continuously moving his hand caressing my wife’s belly till to her sloppy pussy.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri May 10, 2019 1:38 pm

JohnDBlend wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:35 pm
One night when i watched them done fucking each other, finished with she getting a creampied, she laid down beside her lover and passionately kissed each other. She took her lover’s hand and put it on her belly while said to me, “i have his baby inside my tummy..”. Her lover just continuously moving his hand caressing my wife’s belly till to her sloppy pussy.
We tried for several years to have her lover put a " love child" in her belly. It never happened for us.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Wife, early in our marriage: "If you were ever going to call someone to come over and take care of me, tonight would be the night.
Me (cock springing to life: "Why?"
Wife: "I need an orgasm."

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri May 10, 2019 2:01 pm

I think I shared this earlier, sorry if so. Wife had spent the night in her hotel room, with her BTBC (Big Thick Black Cock) boyfriend. She called me in the morning after am sex before he went to work: "I may be pregnant."

I think she was testing me to see how I'd react.

JohnDBlend wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:35 pm

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:18 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:01 pm
I think I shared this earlier, sorry if so. Wife had spent the night in her hotel room, with her BTBC (Big Thick Black Cock) boyfriend. She called me in the morning after am sex before he went to work: "I may be pregnant."

I think she was testing me to see how I'd react.

She probably wanted to be sure before jumping in the deep end.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sat May 11, 2019 4:53 am

Early on during out 3 some play, after a scene with a very hung guy, she asked me ' How come when he he wanted to get it hard, he only touched the top part with his hand?" She has always been so innocent. So I showed her - i put my hand on my cock, which covered almost the whole thing and she said "Oh". Silly girl ;-)