Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
stevens4fun
Player

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat May 11, 2019 8:58 am

Without doubt. She wanted to see how I'd handle it.
leander99 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:18 am
stevens4fun wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:01 pm
I think I shared this earlier, sorry if so. Wife had spent the night in her hotel room, with her BTBC (Big Thick Black Cock) boyfriend. She called me in the morning after am sex before he went to work: "I may be pregnant."

I think she was testing me to see how I'd react.

She probably wanted to be sure before jumping in the deep end.

sundiegans
Prepubescent

Unread post by sundiegans » Mon May 13, 2019 11:08 am

Just experienced this past weekend:

We frequently go camping in a fairly secluded area in Southern California. A couple of months back, we met a really cool, laid-back young guy who was camping very near us (which is unusual, since it's so remote).

A few weeks back, they started flirting, and then some light playing (hand up her top & down her pants), which turned into her giving him a BJ, and then, a couple of weeks ago, I told her, "Stop teasing the poor guy, and just go for it!"

This past weekend, however, she was outrageously horny when we arrived, and had her clothes off before I even had everything set-up (again, an extremely private place). John was already there, and she told me, "I'm going to go next door, and get laid!"

Within 10 or 15 minutes, I could hear her really getting into it (his windows were open). At first, it was, "Oh, yes... god, that feels good," and then, "How do you like fucking my pussy?" After a few more minutes, she was starting to get really loud, and blurted out things like, "Your cock feels amazing," and "I wish you could fuck me all afternoon."

In-between, she was very clearly (and loudly) having one orgasm after another, and getting louder and louder, until she went into a loud, almost screaming chant of "That's it -- Oh, yes -- Fuck my pussy! Fuck me harder!"

Then, the "finale" started - She began shouting -- "Oh, you like my bare little married pussy, don't you? (that was the first clue I had that she was taking him bareback).

Next was, "You want to feel what it's like to cum inside, don't you? Well, go for it. I want all of your cum inside me," then a (very) loud, "Oh, yes... let it all out! Give me every last drop!!"

Then, they were silent for ten or 15 minutes (recuperating) before she emerged (still nude), and said to me, "I guess I was a little loud. Bet you could hear everything?" (with a giggle).

That was Friday afternoon, and they fucked twice again on Saturday, and once Sunday morning before we had to pack up & head home.

Needless to say we're (all three of us) looking forward to next weekend!

bruncouple
Trainable

Unread post by bruncouple » Tue May 14, 2019 6:38 pm

OMG that is hot

Unread post by sundiegans » Mon May 13, 2019 3:08 pm

Just experienced this past weekend:

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Yesterday in bed, my wife said the following while we were cuddling: "You are a bit kinky. Nothing wrong with that. Actually, kink is good. Because I might be together with someone else soon, and you find that hot." I got rock hard immediately, it kept me horny till the morning when I fucked her.

My wife does not make use of her hw privileges that much, but it is hot to realise that she is always on the lookout for new men. Our relationship works really well that way: She wants to have affairs, and by lucky coincidence I am really turned on by that.

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Thu May 23, 2019 12:50 pm

donnie wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:58 am
We met a guy one night at a bar, shared a few drinks, and I could tell there was an instant chemistry between them... Although I enjoyed watching her flirting with him, I didn't expect things to go much further than that.
He kind of lived in our part of town, so we offered him a ride home... And to my surprise, at the parking lot she sneaked into the back seat with him!
I turned the radio on to give them some privacy, not knowing what to expect next... They giggled at first, then went touchy-feely for a few minutes... And then she leaned over and whispered into my ear: "Wanna watch?"
I adjusted the rear mirror... Met her luscious look first, then noticed her body moving slowly but rhytmically, up and down...
My mouth was dry when I asked: "What are you guys doing back there?"
And she moaned: "Ohhh, baby... Can't you see he's fucking me?"
Omg that’s one of the hottest things I’ve read here!

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Sat May 25, 2019 12:47 am

We had a party with three men last week (see more here) and half way we had a break. Drinks, laughter. After a good half hour, she stood up, let the bath robe drop and walked upstairs, only saying 'I can't wait, if you want me, I'll see you guys upstairs'. When we followed, she was already on the bed, playing with herself.

gainerus
Prepubescent

Unread post by gainerus » Fri May 31, 2019 10:48 am

up

Skiboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Skiboy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:56 am

Sitting in a bar with my HW after a 2 hours session with 2 guys & she asks me 'How do you feel knowing their sperm is swimming towards my womb?' :o :whip:

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Some examples of my wife's comments :

Help me suck this bad boys cock.
I think you should ask him to cum in your mouth.
How does his cum taste? I think you should lick all of it off my tits.
I knew you where gay..
You have sucked his cock more than me..
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:17 pm

HW told me Friday night. " MY boy friend is no longer her boy friend but her lover that I have given him control."

PeaNutz
Prepubescent

Unread post by PeaNutz » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:31 am

a while ago, I gave my wife her first vibrator, after that we evolved into realistic cyberskin type vibrators. now she already has 3.

When we had sex, I began to play with her, that she was fucking another.

And now she already jokes asking ...

'I feel myself widened by the other cock.'

'likes to see me fucking with someone else'

she already knows I always read the posts in this forum, and that I have already posted pictures of her here, and she likes to listen at the time of the fuck, that there is a lot of man wanting to fuck her.

I think we're in the way, and that's without ever telling her I'm cuckold.

Richardg
Virgin

Unread post by Richardg » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:06 am

mr cuckles wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:51 am
She's said lots of things like "guide him in", "God, I'm climaxing all over his cock!", "Faggot..." whispered in my ear when her bull fucks me, "cum in me!" said to the guy fucking her, "Stop it! Just jack off and watch!" said to me when she doesn't want me trying to join in... and so on
Mine’s same. She loves watching gay guys fuck me. My favourite is when she tells them to cum in me.

Avgjoeintx
Prepubescent

Unread post by Avgjoeintx » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 am

So this coming Friday night my wife may be meeting up with the guy she has been seeing for the last 1.5 years. Yesterday after we had just got done having sex she said to me “you know if it looks like we are meeting up Friday you can’t have me after Wednesday! I want to be as fresh as possible for him when we ge together!” This is all after she has been telling me how big he is and how good he fucks her and how much she loves getting fucked by him and how much she like sucking him off!

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:46 am

My wife, 47 at that time, had a date with a 23 yo boy. It was only partly successful, experience was lacking. Last month, she is now 49, she met a nice guy, 26 yo. She was unsure, but she said: I am going to take him for a test drive.

And so she did.

505Hubby1
Virgin

Unread post by 505Hubby1 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Hey everyone, I’m new to the site (been lurking and reading for a few weeks). My wife and I (mostly me) are still in the fantasy stage. I bring it up a lot when we’re fooling around. At first she would say “I could never do that” or “it’ll only ever be a fantasy”. She’s not much of a talker during sex, but that’s beginning to change a bit.
I’ve told her about how I’ve caught several of my friends checking her out. She always says “I don’t believe you”, but follows it up with “but it’s always nice to be noticed.” I’ve also noticed that those conversations are starting to get her extra wet compared to our normal play. Anyway, back to the topic, as I’m rambling!

A while back, after we had gone out for a few drinks we came home for a night cap. I took her bra off from under her shirt and told her that next time we go out she should skip the bra and get some attention. She replied with “Maybe I will, I know how you like that! You also made it very clear the other day when you were drunk at the party. (Our friend X) was super drunk too, and was flirting with me when you told him ‘no worries, man, I’m not a jealous man at all.” I said “I know, I remember all that”. She replied with. “Though you might not know that he may have gotten a little handsy after you told him that.”

I was already stiff, but that comment about popped the zipper on my jeans!

Then, the other night, we had each had an edible, and had started fooling around. I again brought up my fantasy (up to this point, I had always told her my fantasy was for her to suck another cock while I’m fucking her. I asked her, you want to talk about my fantasy? She replied by kissing me deeply. I then asked her “what is my fantasy?”
She replied with “you want to see another man fucking your wife.”
This floored me, as I’ve never actually said that, just that I want her to take a cock in her mouth....
Same night, about 10 minutes later, I was taking her from behind, I asked her “if there was another man in front of you right now, what would you do?”
Her reply: “I’d suck the cock that was in front of me!”
Me: if you were sucking his cock would you want it to be here, in the back of our car, or in a hotel room?
Her reply: “a hotel room”
Me: do you want me to make a reservation?
Her reply: “if I’m sucking his cock, he better pay for the hotel”

That’s when I exploded inside of her!!! Those replies lead me to believe that she’s starting to get into the fantasy as well...

Still get hard just thinking about that conversation! She has NEVER replied like that! I think we’re making progress!

MrCakeFrosting
Virgin

Unread post by MrCakeFrosting » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:07 pm

505Hubby1 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:49 pm
Hey everyone, I’m new to the site (been lurking and reading for a few weeks). My wife and I (mostly me) are still in the fantasy stage. I bring it up a lot when we’re fooling around. At first she would say “I could never do that” or “it’ll only ever be a fantasy”. She’s not much of a talker during sex, but that’s beginning to change a bit.
I’ve told her about how I’ve caught several of my friends checking her out. She always says “I don’t believe you”, but follows it up with “but it’s always nice to be noticed.” I’ve also noticed that those conversations are starting to get her extra wet compared to our normal play. Anyway, back to the topic, as I’m rambling!

A while back, after we had gone out for a few drinks we came home for a night cap. I took her bra off from under her shirt and told her that next time we go out she should skip the bra and get some attention. She replied with “Maybe I will, I know how you like that! You also made it very clear the other day when you were drunk at the party. (Our friend X) was super drunk too, and was flirting with me when you told him ‘no worries, man, I’m not a jealous man at all.” I said “I know, I remember all that”. She replied with. “Though you might not know that he may have gotten a little handsy after you told him that.”

I was already stiff, but that comment about popped the zipper on my jeans!

Then, the other night, we had each had an edible, and had started fooling around. I again brought up my fantasy (up to this point, I had always told her my fantasy was for her to suck another cock while I’m fucking her. I asked her, you want to talk about my fantasy? She replied by kissing me deeply. I then asked her “what is my fantasy?”
She replied with “you want to see another man fucking your wife.”
This floored me, as I’ve never actually said that, just that I want her to take a cock in her mouth....
Same night, about 10 minutes later, I was taking her from behind, I asked her “if there was another man in front of you right now, what would you do?”
Her reply: “I’d suck the cock that was in front of me!”
Me: if you were sucking his cock would you want it to be here, in the back of our car, or in a hotel room?
Her reply: “a hotel room”
Me: do you want me to make a reservation?
Her reply: “if I’m sucking his cock, he better pay for the hotel”

That’s when I exploded inside of her!!! Those replies lead me to believe that she’s starting to get into the fantasy as well...

Still get hard just thinking about that conversation! She has NEVER replied like that! I think we’re making progress!
Incredibly hot!!

Sounds like you and I are both in a similar spot in this journey!

new2hotshubby
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by new2hotshubby » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:47 pm

This is probably pretty tame by this group's standards, but for me it was amazing to hear. The wife, new2hot, and I are newbies here. She has yet to take the plunge and have sex w another man since we were married 30 years ago, but she has been sexting w one guy for about 18 months and has picked up a handful of new men since establishing an account here. Anyway, in the heat of the moment, she will always say she's ready to do this, and I'm right there with her. Then, once things settle down, we'll both look at each other and say, I don't know if I can do this. So a couple of days ago, we were talking about her group of sexters, and I know there's one guy that has definitely got her attention, so I ask her what if he tells you he wants to meet and fuck you, what will you say? She looks at me, and says, definitely yes! Punch to the gut, but at the same time, would love to see the look on her face as he entered her....

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:08 pm

Nothing is too tame here, everyone was a newbie once, hoping and enjoying every small detail.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:30 pm

mr cuckles wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:41 pm
Richardg wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:06 am
mr cuckles wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:51 am
"Faggot... whispered in my ear when her bull fucks me..."
Mine’s same. She loves watching gay guys fuck me. My favourite is when she tells them to cum in me.
Agreed. The difference is, the guy fucking me isn't gay or even bi (or *are* they?). They get carried away in the moment. Then, when my wife tells them to "sperm" in me, it drives me crazy as they speed up and I know they're going to unload.
If the guy is ducking you, he's gay or bi. If he's ducking you instead of your wife, he's gay. The only way he's straight is if he is doing you just so he can duck your wife.

findingout1
Trainable

Unread post by findingout1 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:28 am

One Saturday morning, knowing my hot girlfriend had fucked her visiting out-of-town lover the previous afternoon and then her Hubby that same night, I made a point of kissing her lips lavishly, telling her I was enjoying kissing lips that had been on three different cocks in the last 18 hours. She giggled in response. “Three cocks, and I love them all” she said!!

BenS48
Prepubescent

Unread post by BenS48 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:28 am

Last night was our first night with my wife's new Bull. I watched, but they also involved me, having me suck her Bull's cock now and then. At one point, late in the evening, her Bull was getting close to cumming. My wife, a very good girl only about 6 months ago (super volunteer for our kids for years, church secretary for several years, upstanding wife and mother) told me to suck her "boyfriend's" cock. I wish I had it recorded, because what came out of her mouth was the dirtiest and most erotic words I have ever heard from her, and maybe ever will. It went something like:

"I want you to suck my boyfriend's cock and make him cum baby. I want you to taste him first. I want you to taste the cum of the man who will be cumming inside me. Yes, he is my boyfriend now and he will be cumming inside my married pussy as much as he wants. But I want him to explode in your mouth first. I want you to taste what will be inside me from now on."

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:38 pm

Becky has been seeing a guy for a while now and they've always used condoms. They have discussed bareback but no progress.

Last night she told him that she had been tested a couple of months ago and he replied that he had done the same. As she was staying overnight with him, they went to bed around midnight and he started rubbing his cock over her pussy, something she enjoys and they've done any times.

They decided there and then to go bareback for the first time, although she asked him to cum on her pussy and not inside. Which he did.. I asked her how it felt when he slid his cock inside her and she told me it felt wonderful.

In the morning, she sat astride his naked cock and started bouncing around when she realised that she was running late for me to collect her.

I asked her what she would have done if he had wanted to cum inside her and she replied.. " I'd have pushed down even harder..."

Hopefully, the next time they will take things to the next step...!

mrshotwife

Unread post by mrshotwife » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:04 am

We've just found this thread, wow...

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:34 am

mrshotwife wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:04 am
We've just found this thread, wow...
Nothing in comparison to your thread!

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:20 am

I was at work when I got a text from my wife:
“Do not come upstairs until after 6”

Turned out her lover stopped by and they were making love and didn’t want to be disturbed.