Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Johnann2227
Player

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:28 pm

I remember my wife coming home from a night out with a group of mum's of kids from our sons class when he had just started kindergarten. She was agitated at the superior attitude some of the mums had (basically bully mums). They were downing shots and saying how a lot of the guys in the club were eyeing them up and that they could have any guy in the club if they wanted. Instead of ignoring them Ann said, "Well go on then, hook up with one". The other mum replied, "if I wasn't married and I was still at uni I would. I was wild at uni." The group conversation got onto how many guys each woman had fucked. Mrs "Wild at uni" said that she had fucked 6 different guys at uni, one of them being her now husband. She was so proud of herself until Ann downed her drink and said, "Six? I have done that many in one night" and then walked out of the club. The next day Ann regretted her indiscretion until she heard from one of her friends, who was out with them, who said that the response from the others was, "As if! She's just jealous".

hotnbothered
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotnbothered » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:55 am

“aw, look at your little willy trying just as hard as it can to stand at attention. That’s so cute”

“look at you just yanking on your dick. what do you think everyone thinks of you when they see you getting so aroused at your wife with another man”

“do you wish your dick was a big as his? Do you think he has way bigger orgasms than you do?”

“Look how huge and tight his balls are. That’s probably why he can shoot so much more cum than you.”

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:43 am

I sat on my chair and started to masturbate when they started making love, my wife calls me in a sexy voice "cuck,
come closer and watch closely because there is going to be a battle between his cock and my pussy, in the end you will announce who wins"

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:13 pm

In the good ol' days ('89 - '93) my wife would mention, "I like feeling the cum drip out of my pussy into my panties after I've been fucked by two guys".

Mmmmmmmmm. Like I said, the good ol' days!

JR

180auto
Prepubescent

Unread post by 180auto » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:10 pm

My wife, Cathy was on a TDY trip in Germany and met a couple of men, one an Army soldier and the other an Air Force Pilot. After the duty day, they wanted to party in the local area. I mean it was real German food and beer. But there was a Post curfew if they missed it they would have to stay the night in a local motel. How convenient, of course, they missed the curfew. Cathy really wanted the AF pilot but the Army dude was hitting on her all night. Cathy kept encouraging the Army Dude to keep drinking so he would finally pass out. Cathy and the AF pilot were free to have a good time.

Several years later Cathy was assigned to a Unit in Kuwait. My assignment was in Iraq and could travel to Kuwait easily. Cathy and I were transporting soldiers to the Kuwait airport. We were transporting three soldiers at a time all night long. During one of the trips, we started talking about other TDY trips we had made. Cathy mentioned her German trip with more detail than innuendo.

It was the Hottest thing ever! One could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Uhm, e just went to the airport...

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:57 pm

So 180auto, did she have the AF Pilot that night, or both of them?? Inquiring minds want to know!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:30 am

Girlfriend told me she had a very large lover in the past and I accused her of being a size queen.

“Every woman is a size queen, they just don’t all admit it.”

I don’t think this is actually true as women are all different and everyone has different tastes but it was hot to hear!

VeryNearlyAlmost
Prepubescent

Unread post by VeryNearlyAlmost » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:36 am

Wife woke up in the middle of the night, about 2am… rolled over and looked me right in the eyes and said, “I’m going to cheat on you. I’m going to cheat on you with Dennis Rodman!” Then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

It has been less than a week and I’m still wondering what she was dreaming. Rodman isn’t even to her taste. It was wildly erotic.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:43 am

During her university days my girlfriend was a booty call for a lot of her classmates. She was especially attracted to one, who she fucked on almost a daily basis. Once during the middle of a class, he barged in and asked her if she wanted to fuck, she said yes and dropped everything and went with him. He couldn’t even wait until they made it to his place, he had his hand playing with her tits all the way through the drive and this was seen by her other guys who fuck her. Once they made it to his place, he didn’t even have the patience to lock his door, he left it open and fucked her mercilessly. When she relayed all of this to me, I asked her if she wasn’t scared about other people seeing her with him. She said “That cock is worth losing everyone else in my life” I still jerk off thinking about that.
Gigi fan for life!

Littlebeau
Virgin

Unread post by Littlebeau » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:11 pm

KandG wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm
heelsandhose wrote:I know this thread is full of replies from husbands but if its ok, as a Hotwife I would like to contribute ...
I was going thru my HW Diaries the other day and there must be thousands of entries I noted over the years that could be considered 'Hot Things" I said to my cuckold husbands (2) and lovers (many). Here's a couple:
My first husband Tony and I were I guess what some would call a May/December couple. I was 15 when I met him, 16 when we wed and he was 46. We were married for ten years, in which my 'infidelity' meant everything to us ...... and then he passed away, leaving me with wonderful, loving memories and the most beautiful of all daughters in the world.
Once after we had sex he said he was always very turned on when I played with my pussy as he fucked me. He asked if I masturbated when Ron (my lover at the time) made love to me.
I thought for a moment or two and said "...no....I don't have to." It was one of those rare times when he recovered so quickly and we fucked again.
I am 35 now and my second husband, Jan is 24; so the tables have kind of turned. He is very loving, attentive and submissive. Like many cuckold couples we too have rituals we perform before, sometimes during, and after my affairs.
One of our 'habits' is when just before I leave, he kneels at the door, I pause at the threshold and he kisses my ass 'good-bye'.
So on May 15th of this year (diary) as I was I was leaving for my date, Jan kisses my ass crack softly and deeply, and I said, "Ya know what's comforting to know honey? .... You kiss my ass, and my lover fucks it...." I didn't turn around, and just left.My darling Jan was hard when I left and the same way, on his knees when I returned 5 and a half hours later.

much luv to you all,

Gabriella
OMG!! That blows my mind! Thanks for the great post.

K
Ok, something similar. One night I was warming up but not ready to fuck my HW an she wasn’t wanting to wait so she bluntly but snickering says as she guides me down toward her kitty, you are for licking me and he is for fucking me. Reminding me her steady FB who always does her twice, is thicker, longer and pounds her which she loves. She said she was thinking of him the whole time, I was left hard.

Littlebeau
Virgin

Unread post by Littlebeau » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:20 pm

Fionaflirt79 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm
heelsandhose wrote:One of our 'habits' is when just before I leave, he kneels at the door, I pause at the threshold and he kisses my ass 'good-bye'.

Love, Love, LOVE this!

Thinking of having my cuckyboy do the same when we have our cuckold wedding ceremony. Sure would make the old "You may now kiss the bride" a bit more interesting! lol
That’s so hot. Wish mine would require I do that for her!

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:21 am

uxorious wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:30 am
Girlfriend told me she had a very large lover in the past and I accused her of being a size queen.

I don’t think this is actually true as women are all different and everyone has different tastes but it was hot to hear!
My ex once said something similar to me. We were having sex, and I was pounding her as she told me how my cock stacked up against her previous men (longest, but only second thickest, but hardest).

Me : Mmmm…you like them big, don’t you?

Ex : Mmmm-hmmm…

Me : You’re a size queen?

Ex : Of course!

Me : But women are always saying that size doesn’t matter

Ex : [with eyes closed, a smug smile spreading across her face] : They’re lying.

Me : [massive orgasm]

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:10 am

My wife came home one morning and said...." I let him have my ass last night....it felt so fucking good I was pushing myself against the wall to get him deeper inside me. Idk if I've ever cum harder in my life" ...." and yes...I let him cum in my ass...I know you're gonna ask"
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:03 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:21 am
uxorious wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:30 am

My ex once said something similar to me. We were having sex, and I was pounding her as she told me how my cock stacked up against her previous men (longest, but only second thickest, but hardest).

Me : Mmmm…you like them big, don’t you?

Ex : Mmmm-hmmm…

Me : You’re a size queen?

Ex : Of course!

Me : But women are always saying that size doesn’t matter

Ex : [with eyes closed, a smug smile spreading across her face] : They’re lying.

Me : [massive orgasm]
My girlfriend's been sick lately so we haven't been having sex but she did tell me I could ask more about her big-dick hookup. I asked her if she was submissive for him and she said (shyly) "yes".

I asked: "Did he ever cum on your face?" "I don't remember," she said (I would assume yes because she always lets me if I want to).
I asked: did you do whatever he said? Again, a shy "yes".
I asked: "Did he ever put a finger in your ass?" "I didn't know I liked that then," she said. (I don't do this with her so I'm curious who got her onto it.)

She also said she sometimes still thinks about his big dick when she masturbates.

Littlebeau
Virgin

Unread post by Littlebeau » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:00 pm

boop_str wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:52 am
I love hearing the sexy things that wives say which get us husbands so wildly aroused and so much in love with our wives! Just last week my wife has been coming home late from work each day and I asked her one night in bed if she was getting laid. She reponded "No, I have just been fucking you, sadly enough."

This is a bit of a different twist as it was not a degrading remark. On the contrary, she knows how much I love the thought of her hotwifing and reclaiming her pussy after she's had hot sex. We have very passionate sex after such an event as most of you can assuredly attribute! Rest assured, I got a raging hard-on for her knowing I had such a sexy woman!
You mention reclaiming her as if it meant something to you both!
I believe, no I know that to reconnect or as some say to reclaim her simply is for the husbands benefit. My HW proved this when upon returning from being royally fucked twice by her younger fuckbuddy she gave me the chance to reclaim her. That the proof was when I sadly failed by going limp on her she quickly brushed me off a went back an did him yet again. Surprising me after I let her know I didn’t want her to go back she told me “I gave you your chance now I am going anyway”.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:48 am

Littlebeau wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:00 pm
boop_str wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:52 am

You mention reclaiming her as if it meant something to you both!
I believe, no I know that to reconnect or as some say to reclaim her simply is for the husbands benefit. My HW proved this when upon returning from being royally fucked twice by her younger fuckbuddy she gave me the chance to reclaim her. That the proof was when I sadly failed by going limp on her she quickly brushed me off a went back an did him yet again. Surprising me after I let her know I didn’t want her to go back she told me “I gave you your chance now I am going anyway”.
Just because that’s the way your wife treats you doesn’t mean all wives are the same. My wife says a big part of the excitement is coming home and telling me all about her date while we make love. Sometimes she is so desperate that she will jump on me as soon as she gets home.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:45 pm

I am waited in the living room while they went up to the bedroom
After an hour my wife calls me to come to the bedroom, when I got upstairs she tells me to sit on the chair in front of the bed because my bull wants to cum inside me while he looks your face

Littlebeau
Virgin

Unread post by Littlebeau » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:30 pm

My HW would go to her soon to become long time bull, without me I eventually told her I wanted to see her having sex with him? After little thought she says, because you couldn’t handle seeing us fuck! Many years later
I still only fantasize about what they do together.

Littlebeau
Virgin

Unread post by Littlebeau » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:37 pm

In bed with me eager to slip into my HW pussy she pushes me down to her very hot and ready pussy giggles saying, oh! You are for licking and he is for fucking me! She soon came on my face thinking of his cock, I’m obviously sure!

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:15 am

Littlebeau wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:37 pm
In bed with me eager to slip into my HW pussy she pushes me down to her very hot and ready pussy giggles saying, oh! You are for licking and he is for fucking me! She soon came on my face thinking of his cock, I’m obviously sure!

Love it!

Now let me share one.

My wife and I have been married for many years. She has never let me cum in her mouth. When were dating she would go down on me but stop sucking and finish me with her hand. She told me then she didn’t like the taste of cum. She has long since stopped going down on me at all. Many years later and after many cuckold experiences that I wasn’t allowed to watch or participate in, she started letting me watch and sometimes clean up.

Over the last year or so she has told me about or let me watch her with several guys. She almost always sucks them to completion.

When I asked her about that recently she said she lets them cum in her mouth to make them happy and that she enjoys the “sluttiness” of doing it. I said “ you’ve never done that for me!” She paused for a moment and smiled and said “ I don’t have to do that to make you happy, what makes you happy is that I let other guys cum in my mouth!” :D
Craig

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:19 am

She told me she is officially wearing an anklet 24/7. Baby steps but having fun and hope one day I'll see that leg/foot in the air with an anklet just dangling with a steady rhythm as she means in ecstacy.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:43 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:19 am
She told me she is officially wearing an anklet 24/7. Baby steps but having fun and hope one day I'll see that leg/foot in the air with an anklet just dangling with a steady rhythm as she means in ecstacy.
It's a process man.... Good luck! :)
Craig

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:15 am

Laveenguy wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:15 am
Littlebeau wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:37 pm

Love it!

Now let me share one.

My wife and I have been married for many years. She has never let me cum in her mouth. When were dating she would go down on me but stop sucking and finish me with her hand. She told me then she didn’t like the taste of cum. She has long since stopped going down on me at all. Many years later and after many cuckold experiences that I wasn’t allowed to watch or participate in, she started letting me watch and sometimes clean up.

Over the last year or so she has told me about or let me watch her with several guys. She almost always sucks them to completion.

When I asked her about that recently she said she lets them cum in her mouth to make them happy and that she enjoys the “sluttiness” of doing it. I said “ you’ve never done that for me!” She paused for a moment and smiled and said “ I don’t have to do that to make you happy, what makes you happy is that I let other guys cum in my mouth!” :D
This is absolutely awesome!! Your wife is a real player!
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:20 am

My wife really likes when a boyfriend becomes steady enough so she can do it without a condom. Their sex becomes much more intimate then. She really likes it when I clean her up afterwards. Makes her feel powerful and dominant.

She says things like; i have been fucked so well now taste his cum! And then when I do she says; His dick is so much bigger, lick me so you can taste how well he fucks me.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Stretch2517
Virgin

Unread post by Stretch2517 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:41 pm

One time we were with a bull in a bar for drinks. There was a question she asked that he refused to answer. I honestly don't remember what the question was but probably about how many girls he had been with or something like that.

She leaned over and said. "I'm going to have your cock in my mouth a bit later so I think you should answer my question".