Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
FiveInchLullaby
Player

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:34 pm

Last night, she was in rare form.

(I feel like it’s possible that she cheated or IS cheating..)

First.. we deep kissed for probably ten full minutes, something we haven’t done in years.. once she went for my cock, she was in full slut mode, talking dirty... (she was pretty drunk)

When I was finally about to stick my erect penis in her not-so-shaved but still delicious cunt, she said, “are you going to FUCK me, baby?”

I know it’s tame by most people’s standards here but my wife hasn’t talked or acted like this in years, since her vixen days ten years ago, with the piercing, the dating, ALL the condoms she went through.. all the men from 2008-2011 (15-20, maybe...)

I honestly don’t know what got into her, except I made her squirt with my three fingers in her pussy and my tongue on her clit... then, I opened her legs as high in the air as possible and fucked her until I deposited a second load of cum into her, which is her fucking favorite.

I know it was a good night..

The_Lion
Virgin

Unread post by The_Lion » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:25 am

"I'm just too tight. I need another hole to put it into. That would be perfect." - The Fox trying on a belt.
How my Fox got started. - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53453

I'll never be a Father, so I became a Daddy.-
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54971&p=998811#p998811

MyInsatiableGirl
Trainable

Unread post by MyInsatiableGirl » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:51 am

Conversation from just last night, when asking what she came hard to during the day:

Me: What did you cum to?

Her: you eating my dirty pussy.

Me: Safe to say you like that fantasy. Feeding me your dirty pussy to clean after M has released his large amount of hot sex in it?

Her: Um. Yes. I find it very very hot. you telling me how dirty my pussy is. While cleaning it for me.

Me: Ugh. Yes. You’re cuckolding me more and more it seems 😏

Her: Lol. I suppose. So yes, I came. 🔥

Hotwifecpl7
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotwifecpl7 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:01 am

A few weeks ago after several days of my Wife texting and sexting with a potential Bull that I had introduced to her through KIK, while we were in bed one night and I was sucking her big firm 34DD tits as part of our usual foreplay she said asked Me " How badly do you want to fuck me right now?" Me: Big time! Wife: " Well then you better start fucking me now because once I start fucking Rob I wont let you fuck me anymore!"

WOW... This blew my mind as I have never discussed anything along those lines to her before! This must be some hidden dominant desire that she has! and btw.... yes I proceeded to fuck her harder than I ever have in my life! And my wife fucking loved it! She had this cocky sexy smile on her face knowing the power she now has over me!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Hotwifecpl7 . I will remove you from newly registered.

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:09 am

Bump

gainerus
Prepubescent

Unread post by gainerus » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:11 pm

more plz :/

MyInsatiableGirl
Trainable

Unread post by MyInsatiableGirl » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:26 am

After seeing a pic of M, and his generous length, who she previously said she didn’t think she could do more than oral with, she suddenly had a change of heart. “I may have to fuck that cock!”

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 pm

The other night I went in to my bedroom to read. After a while I fell asleep. What was likely a few hours later my wife woke me up and said “ do you want me to sit on your face? Of course I said absolutely yes.

She did and she was soaking wet and very sticky.
We both came within a few minutes. I rolled over and went back to sleep with her cuddling me behind.

elwood
Prepubescent

Unread post by elwood » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:22 pm

“You determine your wants, I’ll determine your needs.”

Poldark
Prepubescent

Unread post by Poldark » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:06 am

Concerning a former co worker at a party.. "We didn't have sex but I did grab his cock"

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:03 am

We stopped over her boyfriends house after about 5 months of being with him (this is the guy that turned her into a hotwife) and this is one of the first time I met him, standing in his family room: he picked up the TV remote, handed it to my wife who in turn handed it to me and said "you can watch TV while we go upstairs to his bedroom..." my dick was hard in seconds.....

gainerus
Prepubescent

Unread post by gainerus » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:34 am

this is crazy amazing

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:49 am

We were in bed watching videos from the last play date.

"Maybe I should hold the phone next time. It's so hot watching his cock go in and out of me!"

gainerus
Prepubescent

Unread post by gainerus » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:57 am

well My Ex Girlfriend was a submissive kind of girl , and she told me about how her ex forced her to give him blowjob in his car just in front of her house before droping her after a date, and how much she liked it , After she finished i told her i would love to force her too , and she replied " yeah, try it if you can " , Ps , i'am realy skinny and indeed i do not have enough muscles to force her , that was a huge humiliation and a turn on at the same time

heybro
Prepubescent

Unread post by heybro » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm

My wife is one of those SE Asian women that is been blessed with good genes.

She hits the gym for a couple of hours daily and has the tight little body of a much younger woman. Although she will soon be 60, she still turns heads wherever we go. I often lag behind her at the grocery just to watch guys turn and ogle her after she passes by them.

The problem: she is starting to get gray roots. And I noticed she has been using dye more often to conceal them.

One of her posse recently went full-on gray with a new cut ala Brenda Warner and I asked my wife if she would ever consider doing the same.

Her reply: I've told you that both of my boyfriends think I’m a lot younger. As long as I keep my hair dyed and shave my Pek-pek bare before our dates neither one of them is ever going to be any wiser.

sanny
Virgin

Unread post by sanny » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:27 am

Last time my wife exercised her hotwife rights was over a year ago. Last week she attended a friends bachelorette party. She and the stripper were flirting with each other. She phoned me and ask if that she was in the mood and wanted permission to fuck the hot stripped guy that was coming on to her. 'This guy is seriously hot. I wanna fuck him' is her exact quote. Of course, I gave her my blessings and they both were able to find a secluded room in the house to have a quickie. Very intense from what she tells me. One major thing though: a friend of hers at the party noticed and kinda guessed what was going on. She gave my wife a wink as she returned to the party. She thinks Jackie is going behind my back and appears to be supportive which is very surprising.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:39 am

Nothing like putting some ideas in the head of the bride to be at the bachelorette party. How knows, maybe in a few years there will be another happy hotwife husband around? Your wife is doing a great service.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 am

sanny wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:27 am
She thinks Jackie is going behind my back and appears to be supportive which is very surprising.
Not surprising. Women like NSA sex as much as men. The conditions have to be just right.

I hope it was fun for both of you a little later.

sanny
Virgin

Unread post by sanny » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:09 am

wocka-wocka wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 am
sanny wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:27 am
She thinks Jackie is going behind my back and appears to be supportive which is very surprising.
Not surprising. Women like NSA sex as much as men. The conditions have to be just right.

I hope it was fun for both of you a little later.
It was great to listen to hear fill me in on the details later. I know her friend a little bit. I thought she would be disapproving of any extra martial affair. Guess I was wrong. My wife has since talked to her since the party. We were both very concerned about her telling others but she seems to have taken it in stride and is keeping quiet about it. It's pretty exciting knowing she knows (half the story anyway) but also makes me a bit nervous. We have been very discreet about it in the past.

sanny
Virgin

Unread post by sanny » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:17 am

Johor wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:39 am
Nothing like putting some ideas in the head of the bride to be at the bachelorette party. How knows, maybe in a few years there will be another happy hotwife husband around? Your wife is doing a great service.
It wasn't the bride to be that was catching on but another guest. My wife and I met her friend for drinks on Sunday afternoon. I was nervous meeting her now that she thinks I am being cheated on but she played it cool. Like it never happened. My wife explained that it was a girl bonding thing between them.

uomomagico69
Virgin

Unread post by uomomagico69 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:05 pm

tunafish wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 pm
The other night I went in to my bedroom to read. After a while I fell asleep. What was likely a few hours later my wife woke me up and said “ do you want me to sit on your face? Of course I said absolutely yes.

She did and she was soaking wet and very sticky.
We both came within a few minutes. I rolled over and went back to sleep with her cuddling me behind.
Man that’s hot! Was her date with her bull planned? I mean, when you went to bed did you know she was out to be fucked, or did she “surprise” you after you were asleep?

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Cliche I suppose but her pleading "Harder" always gets me going

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:13 pm

sanny wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:17 am
My wife explained that it was a girl bonding thing between them.
Pay attention guys!

sanny
Virgin

Unread post by sanny » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:41 am

wocka-wocka wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:13 pm
sanny wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:17 am
My wife explained that it was a girl bonding thing between them.
Pay attention guys!
I suppose sharing a secret makes them a little closer.