Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
zerodegree
Experienced

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by zerodegree » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:02 am

Noticed my wife gets super slutty dirty mouth after she smokes a little with me... the head is better and she says EVERYTHING i wanna hear; when her mouth isnt full that is. LOL

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:59 am

Just last night we were having sex I was really trying to get after it humping as hard and deep as I could with her legs up. I stopped for a breather and not to cum to fast and she tells me "Honey you know how I like to feel full?" Yeah Babe "I just can't feel you, your so small." She noticed how hard I immediately got "You're so funny." Love that Woman! ;-)

mwc33
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by mwc33 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:18 am

She said last night while fucking..."I loved the double vaginal penetration with you and Scott in the Bahamas because it felt so full inside me. If my friends only knew what we did, ha!"

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:00 am

Most people won't find this hot, but I know some of you will, so I offer it for you.

One time in a hotel room I was watching my wife slow dancing and deep kissing with her lover. When they took a break for breath, they continued the tight embrace dance. With her face against his neck, my wife looked at me over his shoulder and said in a soft, clear voice, "Go away."

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:30 pm

"He came inside me"

Up til then, my wife and her co-worker lover would fuck bareback but he would pull out and come on her body or she would suck him until completion. One day, she went to work in a short pink dress and white stockings. She looked very innocent and as a result, very hot. She teased him mercilessly that day in anticipation of what was to come after work. I would be surprised if he got any work done that day. 5 o'clock rolls around and they drive separately to his house. They only got as far as the dining room when they were all over each other. He bent her over on the table and lifted the bottom of her dress and saw her bare ass. Turned out that she took off her panties in the parking lot before leaving work. He was so overcome with lust, that he pulled his pants down and pushed his cock in her. My wife was already wet from driving to his place without panties and thinking about his cock. As I said before, he would pull out before he came but he was so turned on that just after a few strokes he started cumming. Without thinking, he just pushed his cock as deep as he could into her pussy and filled her pussy. Afterwards he was apologetic about what happened but she reassured him with a deep french kiss before hurrying to the bathroom to clean herself up.

When she got home and relayed the story to me, it didn't take me long to add another load to her pussy.

To this day, he only comes in her on special occasions.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:42 pm

We were just reminiscing and Ann mentioned a boyfriend she was very keen on when she said they’d been seeing each other for so long that it would have been nice to have had his baby. I asked if she was serious and she said “yes if you’ll let me”.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:34 pm

Well I'm "but I know some of you will" club. That's hot!

Tommy wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:00 am
Most people won't find this hot, but I know some of you will, so I offer it for you.

One time in a hotel room I was watching my wife slow dancing and deep kissing with her lover. When they took a break for breath, they continued the tight embrace dance. With her face against his neck, my wife looked at me over his shoulder and said in a soft, clear voice, "Go away."

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:07 am

Tommy wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:00 am
"Go away."
I hope counted your luck stars to have a wife that hot.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

MrCakeFrosting
Virgin

Unread post by MrCakeFrosting » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:35 pm

I've got two:

I'd put on some weight before winter due to a minor surgery and then put on a little extra holiday weight. I was probably about 15 pounds heavier in Spring than my usual weight.

I walked into the bedroom after a shower and my wife's sitting in the bed. She looks up to me and says very flatly, "I think you need to lose some weight."

"Oh yeah?" I replied. I gave my belly a little tap and teased, "You like having something to look at, huh?"

She gave me a sideways smile and laughed. "Yeah babe. I don't come home for your little dick. The least you can do is give me something to look at!"

She was out with her sister and two friends for a girl's night. Me and the guys are all close friends so we were all hanging out in the backyard having a BBQ.

The girls came home and we all went our separate ways for the evening. My wife told me to drive to our bull's place because there was something she had to do real quick. We got there and she ran inside, promising to only be 10 minutes.

Almost half an hour had past when the group chat me and the boys have set up started going off. Over the next few minutes I realized I was missing something. They're all going nuts in the chat. Apparently the girls had listened to a podcast while they were out that went into great detail on how to give a game-changing blowjob, and they had all decided to give it a try when they home that night.

My gut turned in jealousy. They started asking why I wasn't answering. Started joking that my wife was still going to town on me and that maybe she put me to sleep. I decided to chime in and fake it. Parroting what they had said.

My wife came back down a few minutes later. She apologized for 10 minutes turning to 40 minutes.

I brought up what was going on in the group chat. She laughed, "Oh my god" and turned her phone to me. "Same thing in ours. We're all talking about it."

I asked if I was going to get a chance to see what all the fuss was about. She reassured me that she could show me tomorrow evening, apologizing that her jaw was too sore to go again.

Driving home from our bull's, I told her that I was really looking forward to it as everyone seemed to really enjoy it. She said that our bull enjoyed it a lot as well.

When we pulled in the driveway I told her I'd be excited to find out what all the fuss was about tomorrow. Emphasizing tomorrow.

She turned to me before getting out of the car and said, "I'm sorry boo, but when we were driving back and listening to the podcast, and the host was describing what to do and everything... I just wasn't thinking about your little guy."

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:20 pm

What was the name of the Podcast that talked about blowjob techniques? I should get my wife listen to it and have her try it out on her lover.

MrCakeFrosting
Virgin

Unread post by MrCakeFrosting » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:07 am

ericsacto wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:20 pm
What was the name of the Podcast that talked about blowjob techniques? I should get my wife listen to it and have her try it out on her lover.
It was "Call her daddy"

Just asked her. It's called the Gluck Gluck technique or something.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:51 pm

MrCakeFrosting wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:35 pm
Apparently the girls had listened to a podcast while they were out that went into great detail on how to give a game-changing blowjob, and they had all decided to give it a try when they home that night.
Please post the podcast! I'm asking "for a friend." :D

PM me if you aren't comfortable posting it publicly.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:59 am

"Call Her Daddy" podcast is hilarious and one of my favorites. New show every Wednesday. The Gluk-Gluk2000 made them famous... They are the real Sex in the City girls!

JeffS
Virgin

Unread post by JeffS » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 am

Type in . “call her daddy podcast Gluck Gluck” and it will link you.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:52 am

LadyD:

"You aren't fully satisfied with the pictures on which he (her blacklover) is fucking me.
Well, I can feel his huge cock again now, you not.
That is the reason why I like them and watching them again and again."

WimJansen

Unread post by WimJansen » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:27 am

We were driving past a swinger club yesterday, the one in Rucphen the Netherlands and which she will visit with her Bull next month.

She: 'Oh look, they even have a pool and a garden'.
Me: 'Well, you love to swim so now this will be your chance at skinny dipping'.
She: 'Swimming? Are you serious?! When I am there, I am there not to swim. I am there to fuck as much as I can.'

Funkyfox
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funkyfox » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:53 am

Mr Kook wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:34 am
tutgolf1954 wrote:My wife had just got done riding her FB to a huge creampie. She was getting off of his cock to come over and hop onto mine when he said to her "here's a towel of you want to clean up". She just smiled at him and said "No, he likes it THIS way!".....I love her!
Yep, that works. ;)
....agreed !! works for me, too !

shorebird
Trainable

Unread post by shorebird » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:30 am

A sub group of this post is hot things you have heard your wife say to other men either while doing them, or before, or after doing them ...here are a few of the one's I've heard.
"My married pussy is yours to use for the next few hours"
"Bury your cum in me deeper than my husband does"
"OMG you're big"
"I love it when you kiss me"

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 am

She is not a talker at all, least of all dirty talk. So I knew I was seeing/hearing the truth when
My Strawberry got tossed onto her back on the bed after sucking both of our cocks. Spreading her legs wide, he began opening her slit w/ the fat head of his 9.5in cock. She pulled her knees back to her shoulders to provide as much as possible. As he fit just the head in he grumbled "god damn you're tight"
Her: "I'm sure everything is tight for that big ass fucking dick"

Later she was taking every inch to the bottom screaming "Fuck Daddy, cum for me. Cum on my face Daddy!"
She had never called anyone Daddy but me.
Thats when I knew he had made the woman I love his bitch. And I was seeing her truest self.

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 am

She is not a talker at all, least of all dirty talk. So I knew I was seeing/hearing the truth when
My Strawberry got tossed onto her back on the bed after sucking both of our cocks. Spreading her legs wide, he began opening her slit w/ the fat head of his 9.5in cock. She pulled her knees back to her shoulders to provide as much as possible. As he fit just the head in he grumbled "god damn you're tight"

Later she was taking every inch to the bottom screaming "Fuck Daddy, cum for me. Cum on my face Daddy!"
Thats when I knew he had made the woman I love his bitch. And I was seeing her truest self.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:29 am

I was fussing about the amount of time HW was going to spend with her now lover and she replied with " You need to remember when you decided to become feminine you asked him to be the male in my life, you need to realize I need a male in my life." She spend the next four days at his house.

Pauline

cuckyboy13
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckyboy13 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 am

:mrgreen: My wife ,Elisa has a way with words.
She loves the way i treat her, care for her, put her needs and wishes first.She says"even though i have a tiny dick, my attitude is "dick free"
Her lovers are so cocky.
Her current bf has a hell of a cock and an even more cockier attitude.He treats her like a bbc slut , (which admittedly she is)This manly attitude and that handsome cock along only can satisfy her itch and that makes her respect him.I repect him too for doing and having something that i cant provide my wife!
Last edited by cuckyboy13 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

SharingIsAwesome
Prepubescent

Unread post by SharingIsAwesome » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:11 am

jenkins wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 am

"Thats when I knew he had made the woman I love his bitch. And I was seeing her truest self."

That's exactly the best way to put it. Thrilling, slightly frightening, INTENSELY erotic. Such a crazy, heady cocktail of emotions and desire.

jenkins
Virgin

Unread post by jenkins » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:32 am

That was exactly how I felt. And very proud of her too. I am pretty dominant myself. Much more stag than cuck. But it made me feel very good that she trusted me enough to let herself go fully in the moment and that I wouldn't get intimidated by it. That's why we are here afterall. For her to get fully fucked out.
That is the most ecstatic o had ever seen her... until he and I DP'd her of course. That was a whole new level.

cuckyboy13
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckyboy13 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 am

Ares wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:34 am
Welcome to the forum, cuckyboy13!
Thank you mistress!