"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
BT2
Experienced

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by BT2 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:15 am

I believe watching someone you know, particularly your wife, getting naked in front of another person, also if they then have sex, a real turn on as compared to a paid person (actress) doing exactly the same thing. I get a particular turn on getting up close (but not intrusive), watching him penetrate her, then watching his cock go in and out of her cunt until he cums. I also get a turn on when she visits a regular and comes home and tells me all the details including what she was thinking what she was anticipating, what she wanted, etc. Of course, we have been husband and wife for decades and I believe we have a strong, trusting love relationship. I believe it would be a disaster otherwise.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:37 am

coupleoxford wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:50 am
For us I'd say there are a few reasons.

1. It's a nice treat we can both share together. We are both so busy as parents and working jobs, it's nice to have something we can both share as our little secret if that makes sense. We will go to the cinema together or out for a meal but having a man join us is just something extra special and exciting, better than any meal or movie. If you think about other areas, such as providing a meal, most men have no problem taking their wife out to be satisfied by a good chef, well this isn't that different.

2. We weren't sure at first but we've found it has strengthened and deepened our relationship together. Most couples I think hide part of themselves from each other, they are too afraid to open up fully to each other. Well, when you can share yourselves in this way it makes it much easier to be open about anything else. We talk more, understand each other more. It's made our marriage and love deeper and more honest.

3. It removes pressure to perform. Hubby is a hard worker and career man, getting home and having to perform highly in the bedroom is just extra pressure and not playing to his strengths. Knowing that wifey's sexual needs are well and truly being met already removes that pressure.
Very wise comments. I think you have it just right to see it as a pleasurable leisure pursuit. Too often, sex is thought of with massive taboos and other barriers put around it. It's ideal if you can talk freely about it, and get on and enjoy it. I have used the analogy of a meal cooked by a good chef myself.

cyberski99+
Prepubescent

Unread post by cyberski99+ » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:50 pm

WannabecUKold - very helpful analogy to think about. Thanks for that.

Littlebeau
Virgin

Unread post by Littlebeau » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:41 am

DavidTriState wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 11:15 am
It’s a great feeling to be fucking a wife while her husband can’t stop stroking his own cock…or fucking the husband while the wife can’t stop playing with her own pussy
Mgcouplemn wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:38 am
Because of two reasons. I am always present when my wife fucks someone so: One is because I love seeing her being pleasured. Two is I love to masturbate watching her being fucked.
So, not sure who made the last comment but I find it a bit arousing. Have you fucked the husband in front of his wife? That’s new to me an would like to hear more about what she thought about it, etc.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:52 am

I read what coupleoxford had to say about why a guy would want his wife to sleep with another man, and wannabecUKold's response to it. I 100% agree with the first two reasons coupleoxford give for a man enjoying his wife having sex with another man. It is certainly a treat a husband and wife can share together (and it must be shared). I can't dispute it, but I do believe in most cases it has nothing to do with the husband wanting to see his wife enjoy herself. I believe both husband and wife get something out of it and, as long as it doesn't turn out to be the be all and end all of a marriage, it is much more special and enjoyable than going to a movie or out for dinner. And, surprisingly, we also found it strengthened and deepened our relationship together. That latter point I can't explain at all, but it happened to us and I've read on here it has happened to others.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:15 pm

BT2 my wife and I fully agree with what you stated

I like how you mentioned,” , it is much more special and enjoyable than going to a movie or out for dinner.”

One night I suggested to for date night going out to dinner, she kinda shrugged her shoulders then up the ante and she suggested she goes out to dinner with another man and has sex with him then comes home and has sex with me we both enthusiastically agreed now that is a date night and made it happen

Simonesman
Prepubescent

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man

Unread post by Simonesman » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:47 am

So many reasons.
One I do not think I have come across is energetic exchange.
Some cultures and practises talk of energies and chakras, etc.
Among many things there is masculine and feminine energy.
We can exchange and share those through sex.
If I want some masculine energy injected into me, but I’m not attracted to men,
I can get it through my woman as she is getting it through the man.
I know this sounds a bit wishy-washy, but it’s a thought I had.
Would be interesting explore this deeper.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:29 am

Try reading on here for a while and you'll see that what I said is supported by many many posts of actual hotwives and their husbands.
Your point was built around cheating wives, and cheating plays no part in whether a wife was to share her husband.
The simple fact is that women, by and large, do not have the same compersive ability as men for their spouses to engage in sex outside of the marriage.
What I said is no more of a generalization than having said most people like ice cream. A true statement is still true.
Hernumber1 who has more experience than most of us on here is right on the money although I would add that it is not only compersion.
Most men are turned on by the thought of their wives with other men (whether they like it or not). Even hyper jealous men secretly entertain this fantasy.

Most women are not turned on by the prospect of their husbands playing.

So why do women swing? It's a good compromise. They can enjoy sex with other men and women and enjoy the fact that their husbands are turned on by their adventures (as in Hotwifing) but largely, they accept their husbands' playing but are not actually turned on by it.

Having said that, some women (a minority, known as cucqueanes) are turned on by their husbands' adventures.

You can find a good explanation as to why men and women are wired differently in this regard in the excellent book:

'Sex at Dawn' by Cacilda Jethá and Christopher Ryan available on Amazon.

I'm sure you'll find it an enjoyable and informative read.

Best wishes,

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:00 am

We all have different reasons. For me as I have very small cock it’s nice to see my wife’s pussy filled with larger cock. Makes me enjoy the pleasure my wife is feeling in getting her cunt stretched and filled which she does not get fro me. It makes me horny to see her lifting her body to get all the cock in and put her legs around him and hold him tight. My wife gets what she deserves and I enjoy her pleasure as a cuck

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:50 am

I've been through most every comment and post on this most informative subject yet I haven't found one that hits home with me. If I/m in the wrong subject please excuse it, ok to move it to the proper place.

My situation - after years of telling my wife ( 40 year long marriage, wife now 70, though still a fox ) wife agreed to fucking a friend, mainly she said for my benefit - turns out she is a natural hot wife - my psychiatrist friend said she's suppressed it for all those years - anyway she has a FB that she's been on and off with for a couple of years. She likes him and it and doesn't want to stop but will if I need her to, I don't want that as I love the idea of her fucking him and sharing.

Its done her a world of good - she looks great ( always has but she looks better, smiles more, and so on). My dilemma is that I am very jealous and filled with angst, jealousy, anxiety etc at the same time I do not want her to quit - Its incredibly erotic for me and its enhanced our own sex life beyond words,, which has always been strong and great.

I don't want her to quit yet I worry that she'll leave me for him - in some ways he checks all the boses for her - he's younger than me, wealthier than me, more fit than me ( though she says he's; not got a dick as good as mine or as hard ) - those fears and worries come from a place of inferiority somewhere deep in side me - I am not cuck disposed and find nothing exciting about being a cuc (no. judgement ) - nor do I have any interest in a poly relationship - I love my wife deeply and love seeing her fulfilled sexually. I also know that her finding this guy to be with has done her a world of good emotionally. She its more confident, more self assured, just more in all ways. I love that and so does she.

I guess what I/m asking is how others have moved past the worry and anxiety they've experienced - I somehow haven't been able to move that angst and anxiety to a " good place" which is what I want. Thanks all in advance. I appreciate this site tremendously.

Peaks23
Trainable

Unread post by Peaks23 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:27 pm

steveb713 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:50 am
I've been through most every comment and post on this most informative subject yet I haven't found one that hits home with me. If I/m in the wrong subject please excuse it, ok to move it to the proper place.

My situation - after years of telling my wife ( 40 year long marriage, wife now 70, though still a fox ) wife agreed to fucking a friend, mainly she said for my benefit - turns out she is a natural hot wife - my psychiatrist friend said she's suppressed it for all those years - anyway she has a FB that she's been on and off with for a couple of years. She likes him and it and doesn't want to stop but will if I need her to, I don't want that as I love the idea of her fucking him and sharing.

Its done her a world of good - she looks great ( always has but she looks better, smiles more, and so on). My dilemma is that I am very jealous and filled with angst, jealousy, anxiety etc at the same time I do not want her to quit - Its incredibly erotic for me and its enhanced our own sex life beyond words,, which has always been strong and great.

I don't want her to quit yet I worry that she'll leave me for him - in some ways he checks all the boses for her - he's younger than me, wealthier than me, more fit than me ( though she says he's; not got a dick as good as mine or as hard ) - those fears and worries come from a place of inferiority somewhere deep in side me - I am not cuck disposed and find nothing exciting about being a cuc (no. judgement ) - nor do I have any interest in a poly relationship - I love my wife deeply and love seeing her fulfilled sexually. I also know that her finding this guy to be with has done her a world of good emotionally. She its more confident, more self assured, just more in all ways. I love that and so does she.

I guess what I/m asking is how others have moved past the worry and anxiety they've experienced - I somehow haven't been able to move that angst and anxiety to a " good place" which is what I want. Thanks all in advance. I appreciate this site tremendously.
I'm not sure you ever get past the angst. I just learnt (am still learning) to embrace it. To me, it means that it's important, like being nervous before a big game or something like that.

It is more than offset by the excitement, anticipation and thought of what is going to be happening, is happening and has happened.

Th combination of angst and excitement can be a heady mix and confusing at times.

Just talk about what you both want out of this experienc so you are singing from the same song book.

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:37 pm

Peaks23 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:27 pm
steveb713 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:50 am

I'm not sure you ever get past the angst. I just learnt (am still learning) to embrace it. To me, it means that it's important, like being nervous before a big game or something like that.

It is more than offset by the excitement, anticipation and thought of what is going to be happening, is happening and has happened.

Th combination of angst and excitement can be a heady mix and confusing at times.

Just talk about what you both want out of this experienc so you are singing from the same song book.
That’s. That’s helpful

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:51 pm

Update to above post. Wife got with her FB on Sunday to set up a date for later this week. He said no. No more. You’re
Married ! He’s full of BS about her being married because he knew she was married two years ago when the three of us met for coffee to arrange things. For two years he’s loved it as she’s an amazing lover.

It wasn’t two weeks ago when I mentioned to L that I wouldn’t be surprised if he was ready to call it quits as I get the feeling he’s growing more and more attached to you. He knows you’re
not gong to leave me.

I feel sad for L. This is an emotional hurt for her. She enjoyed him.
She enjoyed the sex. She felt safe with him and trusted him. She would come home and for days she had a smile on her face and of course so did I.

It’s going to be tough for her to find a replacement. She’s against online sites though that might change now. We’re not into the bar scene. Time will tell how it works out. Of course I’m sad as their get togethers were what fueled my desires. It’s a sad day all around.

I told L at dinner jokingly, remember the old saying about the horse. She said I know got to get right back on. Funny how a name from her past came up not 10 minutes later.

Maybe we will be ok. :)

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:35 am

One of the problems with that type of arrangement is people get attached. It's a double edged sword because that safe feeling comes from getting close to someone and then attachment. Lisa over the years has broken a few guys hearts. She always love the passion and safety that comes from being connected but in the end she comes home to me and I feel sad for the other guy.

Lisa has just 2 fuck buddies these days, one married one not. The one that is married is safe. He loves his wife but love fucking Lisa and Lisa loves him fucking her (his wife knows as likes it). The other guy is in love with her and she enjoys that also, but, after 7 years Lisa is thinking that it's not good for him. He gets really clingy when she has to leave. We'll see what happens.

I'm hopeful she will get interested a in a new guy or two.
We also have a couple we fuck every year on vacation. After a month with them it takes me a month to recover. Lol. I enjoy couples less entanglement. There is something thrilling about watching your wife fuck the husband of the wife I'm fucking when we're all on a king size bed.

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:24 pm

lisamyhotwife wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:35 am
One of the problems with that type of arrangement is people get attached. It's a double edged sword because that safe feeling comes from getting close to someone and then attachment. Lisa over the years has broken a few guys hearts. She always love the passion and safety that comes from being connected but in the end she comes home to me and I feel sad for the other guy.

Lisa has just 2 fuck buddies these days, one married one not. The one that is married is safe. He loves his wife but love fucking Lisa and Lisa loves him fucking her (his wife knows as likes it). The other guy is in love with her and she enjoys that also, but, after 7 years Lisa is thinking that it's not good for him. He gets really clingy when she has to leave. We'll see what happens.

I'm hopeful she will get interested a in a new guy or two.
We also have a couple we fuck every year on vacation. After a month with them it takes me a month to recover. Lol. I enjoy couples less entanglement. There is something thrilling about watching your wife fuck the husband of the wife I'm fucking when we're all on a king size bed.
You of course described our situation. And yes I too felt bad for the guy. I’m sure things will work out. I don’t doubt the one that dropped out will be coming back when he misses L

Tylerdurdannn
Virgin

Unread post by Tylerdurdannn » Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:37 pm

My wife is a bitch. She needs to be fucked really good and hard so maybe she will relax and not be such a bitch.

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:34 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:45 am
BDJ wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:06 am

Now the part no one would like to read: I almost lost her. She fell out of love with me twenty some years after marriage from a combination of this lifestyle and my ignoring her (she said.) She only had one long term lover (three years) and it went from a shared experience to one where she became less and less open to their activities. I let it happen...too turned on by her cravings for his cock. I didn't know it had morphed into love. My marriage survived because he was just using her as a cum dump and strung her along until she wanted him instead of me and told him. I took her back and she eventually fell back in love with me. I still loved her: she still was my muse. From then on we only did select, long term couples swinging. That was safe for us.

A caution though for all you wannabes: beware of what you want in life...you may get it.

BDJ
I would change that highlighted sentence to 'Now the part everyone should read'. It's always struck me how blasé and disregarding some are on the accompanying dangers of this lifestyle, it'll never happen to them and they don't need to be careful what they wish for.

Your underlying bond was so strong that even when once broken there was something within both of you, a lifetime of shared memories and experiences and a path of sexual discovery that had been shared from relative innocence to experimentation, so a full sexual awakening for both that could be both renewed and revived. The actual split which could have been terminal and the emotional reconciliation, the gradual regrowth of that bond enabled you to see just how precious it had always been and was then, at that moment the realisation that it had almost been unconsciously thrown away and lost forever really hit home.

I think knowing where it all went wrong and why, learning lessons and taking care not to step into the real danger zone again, makes you realise that every marriage needs constant work and attention and nothing can ever be taken for granted lest any new love and new lover can prove fatal. Any new relationship can develop a far stronger passion and from there a strength of love you never rationally think even possible, the old love can be outdone by the new and a split can develop almost as the frequency, passion and excitement of the new increase, the danger creepng up upon you by stealth, and even more especially when accompanied by such a blind acceptance and inertia. It's so easy to let things become the status quo, to let the new arrangements become a part of the routine until they become more and more frequent, the new love strengthening at the expense of the old, only realising the danger when it's all too late.

By being so conscious of the risks and not venturing into recklessness you can protect what's important, losing the one so precious to you isn't worth any amount of short term and momentary excitement. The results of following a more careful approach made for a stronger lasting bond and a reminder that feelings always have to be voiced and never hidden for fear of offence if danger is to be properly averted. The ridiculous and crass objection of never backtracking even if uncomfortable or harmful is shown up for what it can be, which is absolutely ludicrous and nonsensical, things should always only progress when both are comfortable and secure in the marriage, and backtracking can be very necessary.

Too often this site just has the good news posted, when things turn bad the posters often just leave and noone who has supported them to their eventual disaster is posting anymore as the thread remains dormant, the posts just stop and noone hears.

Chris
You’re so correct. My wife of 40+ years became infatuated ( NRE ) with her FB.
She began thinking of a new exciting life with him she told me she loved me and wanted me followed by” I want you both.” That wasn’t what I needed or wanted so I said decide. It nearly caused our 42 year marriage to end. It was devastating to me and to her as well.

We separated ,I filed for divorce. My attorney, a decent and capable lawyer said don’t rush it. He knew more than we. Eventually she discovered it was NRE and that glow began fading. She saw him for what she was. Not anyone she wanted. We reconciled after much heartache and therapy and honest conversation. I’m still bruised as is she. But our marriage is strong.

We were one of the lucky ones. She continues seeing him with my knowledge and support but the glow is gone now it’s just sex and conversation. She comes home to me. I don’t worry about her leaving me. She isn’t a woman who can have sex without some form of attachment. She knows it. We ran about it regularly. She worries about a new guy as she says it could break up our marriage. That’s some thing we’re acutely aware of. And no that doesn’t turn me on.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:37 am

There was some discussion in this thread back in July and August that those of us who have experienced the hotwife lifestyle, and/or the husband equivalent, and/or who frequent sites such as this, tend to think a physical connection with a friendly wife or husband of another couple, up to and including intercourse, would be perfectly o.k. and most parties would go for it. I have recently experienced a situation which proves we may tend to be delusional. This other couple and my wife (a hotwife) and I have known each other for at least a decade. We started to see each other socially early this year. (My wife is both physically attractive [without being off putting] and personable [without sounding phony].

Soon the other husband started kissing my wife on the mouth at the end of an evening together. I soon did the same with the other wife. Then, on several occasions, I put my arm around her, and she around me, when chatting. In an email I said something to the effect that if she and I were to do more that we had to get her husband and my wife on board. She replied, among other endearments such as "love, hugs, and kisses", that she was certain her husband would be o.k. with hugging, kisssing, and maybe more, and implied that she would be too. I took steps to initiate it, only to be told that she was just being friendly but neither she nor her husband would ever be interested in such activities.

Jimbo7giveher
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jimbo7giveher » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:37 am

I am 51. my wife of 36 and I started this lifestyle about 2 months ago. she has had 6 lovers so far, all one offs. I am not there, i watch via wifi camera, and the men all knew about the camera and accepted those terms. but as to why, well, it was my idea. I had fantasized about this stuff since i was a teenager. I brought it up to my first wife, we pretended a little, but she wasnt really into it. so i didnt push. the marriage ended for various reasons. This girl im with now, i brought it up, she was in to it as a fantasy, then i suggested i could find her a man, she agreed, and its been amazing. she is all about it, got her a little secret hotwife ankle braclet...is reading up on the topic. She expects me to reclaim her when she walks in the door. she honestly seems turned on of course by all the sex but also by the process.
as for the deeper question, why does it turn me on? not sure and im sure its been discussed but the book SEX AT DAWN by Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha was a major influence on my "coming out" as a man that loves nothing more than watching his lovely sweet wife pleasured by another man.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:30 pm

Jimbo7giveher wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:37 am
I am 51. my wife of 36 and I started this lifestyle about 2 months ago. she has had 6 lovers so far, all one offs. I am not there, i watch via wifi camera, and the men all knew about the camera and accepted those terms. but as to why, well, it was my idea. I had fantasized about this stuff since i was a teenager. I brought it up to my first wife, we pretended a little, but she wasnt really into it. so i didnt push. the marriage ended for various reasons. This girl im with now, i brought it up, she was in to it as a fantasy, then i suggested i could find her a man, she agreed, and its been amazing. she is all about it, got her a little secret hotwife ankle braclet...is reading up on the topic. She expects me to reclaim her when she walks in the door. she honestly seems turned on of course by all the sex but also by the process.
as for the deeper question, why does it turn me on? not sure and im sure its been discussed but the book SEX AT DAWN by Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha was a major influence on my "coming out" as a man that loves nothing more than watching his lovely sweet wife pleasured by another man.
what a wonderful experience you eventually had! so wonderful to hear that things are going good. please feel free to keep us up to date as to how things are going with the two of you.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:46 pm

Because he loves her and is so proud of her and he thinks that she's a beautiful, desirable woman that deserves all of the attention that she can get and loves the fact that she's able to get as much of it as she wants at any time.

Mustang1
Experienced

Unread post by Mustang1 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:29 am

Ok. I can tell you this. When I was 19 and had an apartment with a friend we had girl who we both fucked. Well at one point she wanted us at the same time. It was hot. She came so much. Well we started with other girls. Some were married (older). I think it was in their minds, something they never did before and got off making 2 cocks explode in/on them. They were desirable and wanted. I bet they went home and fucked their husbands like never before. I think every woman needs to try it all before they get too old for sex. Girl/girl. 2 guys. 2girls 1guy several guys( if they can).

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:59 am

When I was around 21 I had my first serious girlfriend and even the thought that she'd had a previous boyfriend made me sick with jealousy. FF a few years and I had a different girlfriend, a mature (I was 24, she was 36, when we met) former model, still hot AF with a figure that... well Phew!. Anyway in bed one night we were getting steamy and with my encouragement she told me a story about she'd been to a party in her 20's where things got a bit crazy and people started pairing off. She did the same with a guy she met there and as a result of the details she shared I was suddenly very very excited.

FF again, to a new girlfriend (who I later married) and she had a dozen exciting stories of her sexual exploits before we met (estimate she slept with at least 40-50 men before we met and I love that). It drove me so crazy I told her she could have sex with other men if she chose to. She sure took that to heart and it part near broke me, but also cemented my "sharing fetish". In short, watching her with other men or her detailing her liaisons is, hand on heart, the single most exciting thing I've ever experienced. I still can't can't explain why I feel this way, except that when she was with another guy, the combination of jealousy, nerves and lust was like a drug and I'm an addict. Sadly, since kids she hasn't so much as even kissed another man, but I still hope she will return to her wild ways... even if its just once more...

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:22 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:59 am
When I was around 21 I had my first serious girlfriend and even the thought that she'd had a previous boyfriend made me sick with jealousy. FF a few years and I had a different girlfriend, a mature (I was 24, she was 36, when we met) former model, still hot AF with a figure that... well Phew!. Anyway in bed one night we were getting steamy and with my encouragement she told me a story about she'd been to a party in her 20's where things got a bit crazy and people started pairing off. She did the same with a guy she met there and as a result of the details she shared I was suddenly very very excited.

FF again, to a new girlfriend (who I later married) and she had a dozen exciting stories of her sexual exploits before we met (estimate she slept with at least 40-50 men before we met and I love that). It drove me so crazy I told her she could have sex with other men if she chose to. She sure took that to heart and it part near broke me, but also cemented my "sharing fetish". In short, watching her with other men or her detailing her liaisons is, hand on heart, the single most exciting thing I've ever experienced. I still can't can't explain why I feel this way, except that when she was with another guy, the combination of jealousy, nerves and lust was like a drug and I'm an addict. Sadly, since kids she hasn't so much as even kissed another man, but I still hope she will return to her wild ways... even if its just once more...
I love what you have to say. You had quite some experiences! I can definitely understand better why you are the way you are!! It's so wonderful that you have a place you can share your thoughts and ideas isn't it?

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:26 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:22 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:59 am

I love what you have to say. You had quite some experiences! I can definitely understand better why you are the way you are!! It's so wonderful that you have a place you can share your thoughts and ideas isn't it?
It really is, I'm glad I've found this forum. At very least it can help release some tension and help me come to terms with her not wanting to be a hotwife anymore, if it never happens again. I guess what I've going through is effectively being denied something I found so alluring and addictive and then having to go cold turkey, but in this case, time hasn't cured my addiction, just left me unfulfilled.