My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
zorro
OHW Addict

Re: My story

Unread post by zorro » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Congratulations, SexySusieQ! You have not only found a wonderful sexual lifestyle but you are finding yourself. Not unusual for possibles to not work out. After a while, you will (or have) come to realize that you can't count on anything happening until you find someone's cock inside you. THEN you can be certain! So just enjoy the trip and the adventure and see where, if anything, the engagement takes you. You will lose some, and ... as you already know ... you will win some.

And I agree with Allen's advice: Life is short. If you feel like fucking someone on the first date, then definitely go for it. Sexual energy with a prospective new partner is like a vital soup -- it simmers, then bubbles, and then boils. If you let it cool off, it just might not taste as good. It might even seem taste like leftovers! So trust your feelings of the moment. If you feel like it, that is good enough. And if you don't, move on.

You have had some great experiences with two of the guys you have found. That is terrific so early in your explorations. Don't worry if they become do-overs or even regulars. We have found that very few guys go more than one or two go-arounds. The sex is good, they obviously have a good time. But I guess after fucking a woman once or twice, the conquest is done, and they are off seeking new pussy to explore and squirt their seed into. I don't really want to sound cynical, because I'm not. I think what I want to say is to just enjoy a man when you have him and fight the impulse to turn him into a long-term lover. Those are few and far apart. If they happen, fantastic. But they are few and far apart. And in this context, that might be just as well, since you describe your husband as apprehensive about your developing an emotional attachment. It's kind of naive to think that a woman could fuck a man, especially multiple times, and have no emotional attachment. And your desire for some long-term guys might be the tip of the iceberg of your desire for attachment to more men than your husband (notice I did not say attachment instead of your husband). As your husband comes to learn you are going no where and sees how your desire for him grows, he may become more trusting of the process and allow you more leash to enjoy how wonderful you are. Perhaps you also have some polyamorous desires deep down -- who knows? It doesn't really matter. Over time, and with the benefit of having enjoyed a large number of men, you will know for sure what you want -- and that's what counts.

So thank you for sharing your story. And most importantly, thank you for sharing yourself.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Always good to hear about someone having a positive new experience!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:12 am

Glad to hear that you were 2 for 2 that day. Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:42 pm

I have another first date tomorrow... hopefully I'll like him because I'd like to practice Allen's rule again! I just got off the phone with H and my panties are so wet after recounting my experiences on Tuesday. I don't think I can wait till next week to get fucked again!

I am so grateful for this site. Hotwifing is such an exciting part of my life, and I have no one to talk to about it!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Just think, when hubby gets back you could, possibly, get three cocks in you in one day. :twisted:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Allen, that is really, really hot!

I need some advice from the men here. I was talking to H today and he got really turned on listening to what happened and by seeing the pics that I got for him. I know he's still feeling a little insecure though because he worries that I could develop feelings for a FWB. I tried to reassure him by going back to the beginning about everything we talked about. I reminded him that I dated married men primarily because there was less risk of either of us wanting more, and that sex was just sex. I also told him how much I love and appreciate him, because right now I feel like I get to have my cake and eat it too, with an amazing loving husband home waiting for me while I get to go and indulge my inner slut. And I promised him that if I ever started feeling more for a FWB, that I would stop seeing him. He didn't believe me because he says it's human nature not to want to do that. I told him that he's right, but he means more to me than any fuck buddy does, and so he comes first.

Is there anything else I can say or do to help make him feel more secure? I already plan to fuck him silly when he gets home and suck his cock more than he can handle ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 am

Today's date didn't go well, unfortunately. I was all worked up again- must remind myself to try and relax and take it easy! I still get so excited before a potential encounter that I don't sleep well the night before.

The guy told me he found me attractive and was interested, but he wasn't able to make conversation even over a cup of coffee and he had dirty fingernails- just the idea of him touching me with those hands didn't work for me so I just thanked him for the tea and said I didn't feel any chemistry.

I've been doing a lot of reading here on this site and I admit it makes me feel really, really slutty. Almost all the women here were brought into this lifestyle by their husbands, and took some time to get used to it. I took to fucking other men like a duck to water- I can honestly say that I feel like I've been wanting this sort of relationship all my life. Am I that weird?

I also feel that I've either been really lucky so far or I must be doing something right with the online screening. I've slept with three men since we starting hotwifing, and every encounter has been incredible. I know I'm sure to hit a dud eventually but at least I have lots of good memories to keep me warm!

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 am

Susie, it sounds like your inner screening voice is working fine; as exampled by the guy you told over tea that there was no chemistry. you're following your instincts, and it's working out. :)

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:19 am

Good for you for sending him packing. BTW, you're not the only woman on this site that has taken the lead and dragging their SO's into it. You are also not the first to fuck on the first meet so no you are not weird. it is just that you have a horny wet pussy that needs attention.
I would say that you probably have been lucky but also very good at selecting those men. Hopefully you can make a couple of them more long term so that you can always call one for a good fuck without worrying about becoming romantically involved as they are, like you, happily married.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:I've been doing a lot of reading here on this site and I admit it makes me feel really, really slutty. Almost all the women here were brought into this lifestyle by their husbands, and took some time to get used to it. I took to fucking other men like a duck to water- I can honestly say that I feel like I've been wanting this sort of relationship all my life. Am I that weird?
Yes and you bad bad bad influence on us more conservative hotwives. :lol:

I not think quick adjustment on it make you worse or make more slow ones any better. We all where we are and love what we do. That what get me over worries. I like it. Husband liked it. Man me with like it. No one else opinion really matter. For me I feel my mind and sex drive made for poly and hotwife. It work for us. That not weird. What weird why someone cheats or divorce for sex problems because them want stick on tradition that not work so great.

Sorry your date not work out. Allen is right you need find a steady. I just get nice poke at lunch by boyfriend.
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 pm

You have the cake and your hubby gets to eat it. Keep fucking hubbys brains out and sucking him. He will start to notice the improvements that experience makes and appreciate you. He will notice how hot you are when he gets home. Patients and show him. You can tell him but men are hands on learners.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

I have a date for tomorrow, hopefully it will go well but I guess we'll see. I'm trying not to get too excited over it in case it doesn't happen.

Tonight though, I've just missed my H so much. Do I love fucking other men? Absolutely. But I feel like I am craving his body right now... I want to make love with him so much and feel our intimacy.

It made it very clear to me that no matter how good another man can fuck me, I'm always going to need the love of my life. I never doubted it, but I hope when I tell him this that he won't, either.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 am

SexySusieQ wrote:Tonight though, I've just missed my H so much. Do I love fucking other men? Absolutely. But I feel like I am craving his body right now... I want to make love with him so much and feel our intimacy.
This why them should never get jealous. There's something special about husband simply because him your husband.
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:48 am

Melinda, hopefully I can make him understand that! And not just because he's my husband, but because I WANT him to be my husband. I'm not going to leave him for a guy who happens to be a good fuck.

Well, I got laid today :mrgreen: Pretty tired but I got some good pics for H. I hope he enjoys them when I see him tonight (and get fucked again!). I'm starting to feel a little more confident about myself than I used to be so I guess that's a good thing.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 pm

YEAH!! And are you saving that well used pussy for your hubby to see when he gets home?

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 pm

I think she is saying that H will see the pics and do some fucking of that used pussy in person tonight! :whip: :mrgreen:

Maybe he will find that sharing the pics of SSQ's adventures will be stimulating as well as sharing her actual pussy - although probably a little less intense ! :lol:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Yup we had some awesome reclaimation sex, plus a reclaimation blowjob if there is some such animal :) He was hard as a rock after looking at the pictures of my playtime.

I see a lot more fun in my future! The fringe benefits have been great too ;) And I'm thinking about sex almost all the time...

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:19 am

I'm considering posting a few pics from my encounters in the Sponsors' forum, if that encourages anyone to donate ;)

sharethewife
Prepubescent

Unread post by sharethewife » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 am

Wow. Love hearing stories from the beautiful hotwives perspective. I got a boner!!

ironshadow
Player

Unread post by ironshadow » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 am

allengt wrote:Leave the panties home and, remember, good girls do fuck on the first date so go out there and be a good girl today.
Why not wear sexy panties? I am sure your guy will enjoy "getting into your panties" ! Plus he may want to keep them after he slowly takes them off of you:)
Only the Shadow Knows

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm

ironshadow wrote:
allengt wrote:Leave the panties home and, remember, good girls do fuck on the first date so go out there and be a good girl today.
Why not wear sexy panties? I am sure your guy will enjoy "getting into your panties" ! Plus he may want to keep them after he slowly takes them off of you:)
I might not want to give them up! I don't have that many matching sets :) Although I am looking into getting some crotchless ones ;)

I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks and I'm really looking forward to getting back into things. I have a coffee date on Wednesday, breakfast on Thursday (which hopefully will turn into lunch!), and coffee on Friday. I hope it will be a busy week!

Sex with H is still incredible... but the more I have, the more I want.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

My coffee date today was really great- I like this guy a lot. He's never had an affair before and his wife is vanilla to the max, so I am really looking forward to being his fantasy girl. Too bad he has to take time off work to play, so I won't get to see him for 3 weeks :( We made out a little in his car but he had to get back to work so we didn't really mess around.

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I have no idea how I missed this story! You're right in my neck of the woods too... GTA. It adds a little extra excitement to know there's such a sexy woman so close by lol.

I look forward to your future posts - keep up the sexy work. ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:41 pm

My breakfast date went well, too :) I liked him, so he took me to a nice hotel (and he was very insistent that we go to the nicest place in town!) and we fucked for most of the morning. He was very good with his hands and started off with a massage before we got down to business :)

You know, I find it so interesting that every man I've fucked has been so different in bed. There's been interesting experiences with every one. I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to sample what's out there!

Tomorrow I have a breakfast date and a lunch date- hopefully they will be as much fun! Just added a third date in the afternoon- wow!

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 pm

H is a very lucky husband. Married to such a beautiful woman like you. The way you embraced the hotwife lifestyle with such enthusiasm is so exciting. It's wonderful to see that, as much as you enjoy your adventures with other men, you always keep the proper prospective on your deep love for your husband.
We're very lucky to have you as a member of this site.
Rob