My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Awesome reclaimation sex tonight with H; I'm actually feeling a little sore! W.G. took some pictures of me all tied up and surprisingly for me, that really interested H. I'll have to ask if W.G. will take more next time :)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:59 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:Awesome reclaimation sex tonight with H; I'm actually feeling a little sore! W.G. took some pictures of me all tied up and surprisingly for me, that really interested H. I'll have to ask if W.G. will take more next time :)
Maybe he would want to watch and learn how to do it so he can tie you up. :twisted:
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 pm

allengt wrote:
SexySusieQ wrote:Awesome reclaimation sex tonight with H; I'm actually feeling a little sore! W.G. took some pictures of me all tied up and surprisingly for me, that really interested H. I'll have to ask if W.G. will take more next time :)
Maybe he would want to watch and learn how to do it so he can tie you up. :twisted:
I did mention that as a possibility, which I'm sure would turn into MFM if it happened :) Not sure that it will work out but at any rate, it's a fun idea. We'll talk about it more when he hasn't only got a few days before it's back to the grind.

mrs_palmetto

Unread post by mrs_palmetto » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Susie,
Maybe making a sexy movie for the hubby would be exciting for him since he's on the move so much with work.. Let him see the naughtiness while he's away sorta thing..

As far as your son goes.. Why not make friends with another mom and say, " I'll watch your kid all day on this day if you watch mine all day on this day." ;)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 pm

mrs_palmetto wrote:Susie,
Maybe making a sexy movie for the hubby would be exciting for him since he's on the move so much with work.. Let him see the naughtiness while he's away sorta thing..

As far as your son goes.. Why not make friends with another mom and say, " I'll watch your kid all day on this day if you watch mine all day on this day." ;)
Mrs P, I'm not sure how much he really wants to know, to be honest. He asked me more questions this time than usual because he was very interested in knowing about the rope and if W.G. had taken control of the whole encounter. I hadn't expected this from him and I am intrigued to say the least :) It's an idea to bring up in the future though, thanks.

H has a very intensive project starting Saturday and he has to focus on it for the next few days so our quality time is going to be limited for a while. I have to make the best of what I get while I can! I do have some free times during the day (my son goes to preschool part time) and that's generally when I HW if H is not available. I don't know how I'd manage without the preschool- it saves my sanity!

mrs_palmetto

Unread post by mrs_palmetto » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Sounds like he's into story telling... Some love the visual and some love to hear the words fall from your mouth... And well some are like Mr. P and LOVE both!! :lol: ;) (Mr. P is greedy, I say greedy!)

Make the most of it! BUT definitely find out what his kink is.. If ya catch my drift. ;)

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm VERY happy to read that our time together was as enjoyable for you as it was for me Susie. Two people with as much energy and enthusiasm as we had resulted in an unforgettable encounter. I can't wait for the next time!!

I'd be happy to tie you up and take more pictures next time, and of course I will teach your H how to do it if he would like to learn. You look absolutely fantastic in rope! And of course I love teaching my craft to people who will enjoy it as much as I do.
You don't get what you want, you get what you earn.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Welcome Patrick, maybe you would like to give us your version of how you rocked Suzie's world. :up: :up:
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Well, I don't normally kiss and tell, so I won't give away too many details ....

I will say that when a woman hands you her soaking wet (and VERY sexy) panties in a resturant, with a big grin on her face that you shouldn't waste any time taking her home and making her cum until she can't cum anymore ... which is exactly what I did. Susie and I spent an unbelieveable 18 hours together ... more than 2/3 of which was naked, sweaty and hot for each other. The rest we were eating or snoozing. I've never met any lady who would let me go down on her endlessly, but Susie did and I worked her entire body to an almost never ending stream of orgasms. I had to keep getting her water to keep her hydrated she came so many times! It was fantastic! Getting to tie her up so she was helpless to stop me touching, teasing and pleasuring her body was like icing on the cake. I think every woman should try being tied up at least once and Susie was a most willing and beautiful damsel.

Steveandsusan

Unread post by Steveandsusan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 am

Patrick You managed to do to sexy Susie what many of us here have been dreaming about for a long time, she is one sexy horny girl, bravo...
One should never kiss and tell when he is screwing someone else wife but in this case you should LOL she is such a prize...
Oh do share.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Ok Pat,

Some of us have seen your handy work with a rope on the sponsor's forum and Susie has made it known on the Fetish forum that she just loves the feel of ... soft ... white ... rope ... holding her bondage so that you can ravish her repeatedly in any and all of her availabe sites.

Kiss and tell cause from my point of view you have only scratched the surface of where this little kitten wants to go, and is quite proud to let all of us relive each of her physical and emotional responses.

Z

BTW Susie is not the ony lady here who likes the feel of ... soft ... white ... rope on their naked bodies :twisted:

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:24 pm

steveandsusan - you are absolutely right, Susie is a very sexy and very horny lady. My previous post covers the grand scheme of what happened between us. It was hot, sweaty, unbridled sex! Well.... except when I had her tied up and pleasuring me! Then it was hot and sweaty and tightly restrained sex.

zoe - I'm glad you liked my handy work rigging beautiful women is something I love to do. This time I gave Susie just a taste of it, to see how she enjoyed it and I was thrilled that she had as much fun as she did. I'm even more pleased that she shared the picture, because she looked absolutely stunning tied up. The next time we meet I fully intend to tie her up nice and tight and ravish her endlessly any way I want! Granted, she is a more than willing damsel who doesn't put up much of a struggle and is more than happy to submit to being ravished by me for hours upon hours! Oh, and it's certainly nice to know there are other woman who enjoy being tied and ravished. Let me know if you ever need to be rigged ... I'm sure I can make myself available for a lady who asks nicely ;)

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:33 pm

atrick, glad to hear that you have rocked Suzie's world and that you have another scheduled to spend some more quality time with her. Maybe you could leave her tied up for her hubby to find. :twisted:

Steveandsusan

Unread post by Steveandsusan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm even more pleased that she shared the picture....picture? What photo....?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 pm

allengt wrote:atrick, glad to hear that you have rocked Suzie's world and that you have another scheduled to spend some more quality time with her. Maybe you could leave her tied up for her hubby to find. :twisted:
Allen, that is a fun idea but it wouldn't work out too well since I'll need to be able to pick up my son from preschool :) Perhaps another time!

The picture is in the Sponsors forum if anyone wants to see Patrick's handiwork :) I can't wait to see what he has in store for me. We are supposed to be seeing each other Monday if everything works out as planned.

Oh, and I got my hotwife anklet today! Super excited about that.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:42 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:Oh, and I got my hotwife anklet today! Super excited about that.
Now we just need to get the minus sign rubbed off of the thermometer so you can get out and wear it. Mrs HLG is looking forward to doing the same, and I'm ever hopeful that she'll feel flirty with it on. :mrgreen:

hlg
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Don't you worry Susie ... I have all sorts of diabolically pleasurable plans for that hot, sexy, horny body of yours. Make sure you hydrate yourself plenty Monday morning, because you are going to cum a LOT Monday night :D :P

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:36 am

Can't wait to see what you have planned for me, babe :) If I hadn't failed math I'd say I'm counting the minutes until I have your cock in my mouth again!

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 am

You will just have to be patient Susie. No doubt that sexy body of yours will be trembling with desire and lust, not to mention dripping with excitement, come Monday night!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 01, 2012 3:45 am

Well, that was a fun night :) Now if only we didn't need to sleep...

It was awesome having Patrick visit- some firsts for both of us :) I've certainly never been tied spreadeagle to my own bed before!

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Tue May 01, 2012 6:17 am

You'll have to explain those "firsts" for us? In great detail too, as we are all incredibly dumb and need it spelling out. It is good to hear of a lady being tied to the bed also.
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 01, 2012 10:06 am

lozrob66 wrote:You'll have to explain those "firsts" for us? In great detail too, as we are all incredibly dumb and need it spelling out. It is good to hear of a lady being tied to the bed also.
That would be no fun :) But I may post a couple of pictures in the sponsors' forum when I get around to it.

I certainly enjoyed myself though! The second time was still as amazing as the first; it was definitely not a fluke (at least for me- you'll have to ask Patrick if he enjoyed himself as much!). It is so intense to have chemistry like this with someone! I still think I got incredibly lucky :) And it was a lot of fun getting all dressed up for him. I wore a pink satin and black lace chemise with black thigh highs and 4" black heels with a pink strap on them. And my hotwife anklet, of course :)

Looking forward to seeing him again when schedules permit!

KnottyPattrick
Trainable

Unread post by KnottyPattrick » Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm

I certainly enjoyed your dress up efforts Susie, although it was also a lot of fun taking each piece off one at a time while my hands roamed all over your body, touching and teasing you till your orgasmed :D But isn't that what lingerie is all about? Gift wrap to be slowly removed so one can get to, in this case, the hot, wet, throbbing surprise within???

And yes, for the official record, I thoroughly enjoy myself this time - the first time was absolutely NOT a fluke. The intensity and chemistry was just as good, if not better, than last time. This certainly won't be the last time Susie finds herself tied up, tied down, blind folded, and at my pleasuring mercy!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm

It was so good to talk to H tonight. He's having a very high pressure week so we haven't been able to connect much and I found myself just needing to spend some time with him. Emotional reclaimation, perhaps? Either way, no matter what has happened, every time I have sex with someone else I just feel like I need H. At least we could Skype, even if we couldn't touch.

Although I will say, he loved the pictures that Patrick took! And asked me when I'm seeing him again ;) He's very happy that I am enjoying myself and he's looking forward to learning to tie me up himself. I can only imagine the fun the two of them are going to have with tied up me when we are finally able to get together for MFM!

I have a couple of coffee dates on Thursday. I really need a couple more locals that I like, so hopefully they go well.

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:53 am

I just wanted to be the 100th post. So nice to be a part of Susie's world.... ;) Good stuff, really really good stuff.... :up:
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...