My story

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: My story

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:27 am
I don't know how you do it. I can barely keep one partner emotionally fulfilled there is no way I could keep 2 women emotionally fulfilled. Sexually yes, emotionally no. I wonder if it's easier for you as a female as men generally don't require the same emotional levels as women as long as the sex is there. After reading, perhaps that isn't the case.
Actually, to take this further.. I have to say that I think this perspective is one of the single most damaging things that harms BOTH men and women. Mostly men.

I can't even imagine how it must feel not to have an outlet for emotions. No one is made of stone; men have just been socialized that it's not okay to express those feelings. It's no wonder that the male rate of suicide is so high- imagine feeling hopeless or depressed and having no one to talk to about it because it's not "manly" to be sad or upset. It's a destructive and toxic trope. I don't believe for one single second that men feel less emotionally than women do; I believe they just suppress those emotions in a way that isn't healthy for anyone. It prevents them from connecting deeply in relationships, so men tend to have shallower support networks, and it harms emotional intimacy in romantic relationships because they don't connect as deeply to their romantic partners- or else go the other way and form an over the top codependent kind of connection since they don't get it anywhere else. I honestly believe that's why men are angry much of the time, or anger easily- because they don't have an outlet or experience in managing their feelings so all the negative ones just come out as rage. It is not a justification for bad choices, but I think it illustrates the harm caused to everyone by thinking this way.

So yes- men need emotional care in healthy relationships. Both my men do. Henry is much more experienced at dealing with his feelings and having open conversations about them. Charles is still figuring out what works for him, and that's okay. I am there for both of them. It's give and take, right? Some days I need them, some days they need me. That's what good relationships are all about.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:20 pm

SSQ wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 am
afagehi7 wrote:
I don't know how you do it. I can barely keep one partner emotionally fulfilled there is no way I could keep 2 women emotionally fulfilled. Sexually yes, emotionally no. I wonder if it's easier for you as a female as men generally don't require the same emotional levels as women as long as the sex is there. After reading, perhaps that isn't the case.
Actually, to take this further.. I have to say that I think this perspective is one of the single most damaging things that harms BOTH men and women. Mostly men.

I can't even imagine how it must feel not to have an outlet for emotions. No one is made of stone; men have just been socialized that it's not okay to express those feelings. It's no wonder that the male rate of suicide is so high- imagine feeling hopeless or depressed and having no one to talk to about it because it's not "manly" to be sad or upset. It's a destructive and toxic trope. I don't believe for one single second that men feel less emotionally than women do; I believe they just suppress those emotions in a way that isn't healthy for anyone. It prevents them from connecting deeply in relationships, so men tend to have shallower support networks, and it harms emotional intimacy in romantic relationships because they don't connect as deeply to their romantic partners- or else go the other way and form an over the top codependent kind of connection since they don't get it anywhere else. I honestly believe that's why men are angry much of the time, or anger easily- because they don't have an outlet or experience in managing their feelings so all the negative ones just come out as rage. It is not a justification for bad choices, but I think it illustrates the harm caused to everyone by thinking this way.

So yes- men need emotional care in healthy relationships. Both my men do. Henry is much more experienced at dealing with his feelings and having open conversations about them. Charles is still figuring out what works for him, and that's okay. I am there for both of them. It's give and take, right? Some days I need them, some days they need me. That's what good relationships are all about.
I'll be honest. I'm on the fence on this matter. As a 42 year old southern boy, we were raised to be stone and strong. If we suffer, it's in silence and we don't admit it. On one hand, it's bad for all the reasons you said but on the other hand when it comes down to it we can be the rock for our women. I think they appreciate it. Perhaps the newer generations will be different and roles will become more fluid. Is this good or bad, we won't know in my lifetime.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:44 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:20 pm
SSQ wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:00 am
afagehi7 wrote:

I'll be honest. I'm on the fence on this matter. As a 42 year old southern boy, we were raised to be stone and strong. If we suffer, it's in silence and we don't admit it. On one hand, it's bad for all the reasons you said but on the other hand when it comes down to it we can be the rock for our women. I think they appreciate it. Perhaps the newer generations will be different and roles will become more fluid. Is this good or bad, we won't know in my lifetime.
I certainly would not appreciate it, not in the slightest- and I don't think it is healthy for a lot of reasons. I don't want my partner to suffer for me in that regard, and I'm no delicate flower. My partners and I support each other. That's part of being a team.

I think it's already pretty clear cut that this is a bad thing, for all the reasons I have stated.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:24 pm

what about when you need your woman to be your rock? it is ok for you to need someone to support you when you're struggling too.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:06 am

@SSQ - you certainly aren't the typical woman. I believe most women in my age group want their man to "be a man"
@Trixkat - the wife is there for me and if I needed her to be the rock, she could be temporarily but long term it's not how we roll. We are both very traditional in our roles. If I need emotional support she'd provide but I try to keep my withdraws from that ATM as infrequent as possible. She expects her man to "be a man" and I'm fine with that.

We are biased samples. Y'all aren't typical women and perhaps the type of woman attracted to me expects her man to "be a man"

I believe these traditional roles are changing. Whether it's good or bad is irrelevant. It's happening. I'm outdated...that's for certain.

Interesting no other men or women are jumping in as I think this is an interesting topic. I guess it's not sufficiently X rated to garner commentary. Outside of the cucks, I don't think I am alone but maybe I am.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:55 am

afagehi7 - I was raised in the "he-man, tough guy" days, so I know what you mean. I'm older than you, and I can tell you this - It's a load of CRAP!! I've tried to hold things inside for most of my life and it was ruining my health - physically and mentally.

I hid emotional pain from my childhood (alcohol problems in my family), a couple painful relationships in my dating years, and then my wife wanted nothing to do with me sexually for a number of years as I was trying my best to be an A++ dad to our kids. Couple that with a high-stress, high-tech job and I was an emotional wreck.

Thank God my doctor realized what a wreck I was and put me on a medication that helped alleviate my stress and anxiety. I got counseling for myself and our marriage. My doctor pointed out (as we see & hear in the news now), that stress and emotional pain cause real physical damage to our bodies. Under such conditions our bodies create stress hormones like cortisol and others that cause damage when we have constant exposure to them. The more we men try to "man-up" and hold everything inside, we become like a human volcano. Sooner or later, we're going to blow. It may be a stroke, a heart attack, a nervous breakdown, a violent out burst, or suicide. We men have feelings too, just like every other human being. We are NOT cold, steel machines. Our "holding it inside" has effects on our loved ones and others in our lives. They can see something's bothering us, and our stresses cause them stress. If we eventually "blow" then our loved ones and friends feel the effects. DO NOT try to tough it out alone!!

So after personally experiencing the negative, damaging effects of "being a strong, tough man" - my advice to any man is this: if you feel stressed and are in emotional pain - DO NOT hold it in!!! GET HELP!! Talk to your doctor. Trying to always be a "big, strong, tough guy he-man" will land you in the hospital - or an early grave. I can tell you - after seeking and getting help myself ……….. I don't feel weak or wimpy at all. I feel stronger than I've ever felt. TRULY. It takes a PILE of strength ( and long overdue smarts!) to admit we need help.

SSQ - I commend you on your insights that you mentioned in your 2nd post of Nov.6th, 2019 above. You hit many nails on the head with your comments about men and their feelings. Your points are sooooo spot-on!!!

SSQ - I apologize for going off on a bit of a tangent, but it's one you touched on in your Nov. 6th post, and YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT!!! Thanks for your post of that date!!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:41 am

So apparently Henry and I might be going to a swingers' takeover event in Niagara Falls in February. Who wants to meet SSQ? ;)

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:09 am

I think it would be wonderful to sit and talk with you face to face. There’s just no chance I’ll be there at that time. If you two decide to attend other similar events will you inform us?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:58 am

samlowen wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:09 am
I think it would be wonderful to sit and talk with you face to face. There’s just no chance I’ll be there at that time. If you two decide to attend other similar events will you inform us?
Probably, but we don't get to things very often unfortunately. Finances + childcare and the like.

Last night was a wonderful date night with Henry. We enjoyed getting a little buzzy and then spent the next four hours having amazing sex. I'm still feeling low energy today but going to have to push through it, since I'm having my birthday party tonight. It's still a couple of weeks away, but scheduling worked best for today. So tonight, I get Charles after the party :) My pussy is going to need life support after these past few days!

It's a pretty low key party, just some friends, good food, drinks, music, and board games. But it's always nice to have both my partners there with all my friends and everything is just normal. My neighbours are planning to come over as well and that's always interesting. The wife knows that we're open/poly even though she doesn't get it- she finds it really weird. Which I find weird since they cheat on each other all the time! But the idea of it being open and ethical, and Henry and Charles being friends, doesn't make sense to her. Her husband is also coming tonight and I bet he's going to be weirded out too. But it'll be funny I'm sure!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:55 pm

This weekend just went by way too quickly! I had a wonderful time. I'm totally exhausted though! Henry and I had that amazing sexfest, then we had our guests over. The chat got a little fun and raunchy and everyone had fun. I joked I was kicking them all out though so I could get laid! Charles slept over and I took the opportunity to embarrass him in the morning, of course. I love to tease and he's more easily embarrassable than Henry is.

Two of my oldest friends also stayed over (we had a full house!) and so in the morning when we were kidding around about breakfast, I told them that Charles had already had his breakfast. It was cute watching him turn pink. Charles definitely enjoys a fresh creampie! And for those who get confused with names- Charles is my boyfriend, not my husband. But I love exploring different kinks with the two of them!

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:50 pm

Love reading about your relationships! Thank you.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:54 am

SSQ wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:55 pm
This weekend just went by way too quickly! I had a wonderful time. I'm totally exhausted though! Henry and I had that amazing sexfest, then we had our guests over. The chat got a little fun and raunchy and everyone had fun. I joked I was kicking them all out though so I could get laid! Charles slept over and I took the opportunity to embarrass him in the morning, of course. I love to tease and he's more easily embarrassable than Henry is.

Two of my oldest friends also stayed over (we had a full house!) and so in the morning when we were kidding around about breakfast, I told them that Charles had already had his breakfast. It was cute watching him turn pink. Charles definitely enjoys a fresh creampie! And for those who get confused with names- Charles is my boyfriend, not my husband. But I love exploring different kinks with the two of them!
So Henry is hubby? So hubby henry creampied you and BF Charles went on clean up duty? Did your friends know what you meant by that breakfast comment? Is it always just those 2 or do you regularly have yet another guy in the mix? Have you done mfm 3 ways with them both but not together? How about FMF?

I gotta say, I commend you for living life your way and F anyone who doesn't like it. I guess the buzz word is authentic. I don't know how you do it. I have to put different faces on for just about any scenario.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:08 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:54 am
SSQ wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:55 pm

So Henry is hubby? So hubby henry creampied you and BF Charles went on clean up duty? Did your friends know what you meant by that breakfast comment? Is it always just those 2 or do you regularly have yet another guy in the mix? Have you done mfm 3 ways with them both but not together? How about FMF?

I gotta say, I commend you for living life your way and F anyone who doesn't like it. I guess the buzz word is authentic. I don't know how you do it. I have to put different faces on for just about any scenario.
No, I didn't have sex with Henry at all on Saturday or Sunday. I had sex with Charles on Sunday morning and he ate his own creampie. He'd be open to eating one of Henry's if we have a threesome, but Henry and I have a much more varied sexual palette between the two of us, and I think he maybe ejaculates in my pussy only 10-20% of the time. So it would have to be fairly well planned out.

Most of my threesomes have been FMF because I'm usually the one choosing the additional partner. Henry tends to be shy when it comes to that sort of thing, and of course he prefers to follow my lead anyway. I get plenty of cock so I often find myself much more interested in engaging with other women when I have the opportunity. Henry and I are both pansexual so we're open to pretty much any configuration with people we like. I haven't had any threesomes with Charles yet. He's never had one but he would do it because he likes pleasing me. I'm sure we'll get to it at some point but I'm in no rush.

Right now, I've been what feels like mostly "monogamous". I haven't had a partner other than Charles since I met him, although I've had the opportunity to do so and just let it go by. So that's nearly a year and a half? And then the year leading up to that, Henry and I were crazy busy planning our wedding, so we weren't doing much looking for other partners. I think it's been around two years since I've had a different partner, although I'd have to go back through my blog. I might have had a casual hookup or two that I'm not remembering, maybe at one of the clubs? I'm open to possibilities, since Henry and I are talking about going to that swingers' get together in February, but I'm not really feeling a strong need for anything at the moment so I haven't been actively pursuing it. My boys are doing a pretty good job of meeting my needs and they're both very talented lovers- and I've been around the block a few times so I know what I'm talking about. I am sure it helps that I'm a good communicator, but both of them are very focused on giving me pleasure, watching my responses, and going from there. They pay attention and they have that desire to please, so it can be absolutely amazing.

I don't live my life in the closet. It's not "F anyone who doesn't like it" but much more of a, this is who I am. It's okay for you to be different and it's okay for me to be different. The benefits of living your life authentically are so massive. I don't have to hide myself; I can just be who I am. And I know that the people who choose to spend time with me want to be with me BECAUSE of who I am. They don't just like the way I present myself- they genuinely like me. And I don't have to keep secrets. My connections are deeper and more intimate because they are real, and I'm a much happier person. Why would I want to spend time with people where I can't be myself?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:31 am

Ssq - I certainly commend you on being authentic. Few of us are truly ourselves. Most of us wear a mask appropriate to the situation. Being in a job where politics and unethical behavior are rampant I personally have a hard time. I don't see that changing for me. I had a therapist who was big on authenticity for reasons you stated.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:08 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:31 am
Ssq - I certainly commend you on being authentic. Few of us are truly ourselves. Most of us wear a mask appropriate to the situation. Being in a job where politics and unethical behavior are rampant I personally have a hard time. I don't see that changing for me. I had a therapist who was big on authenticity for reasons you stated.
I felt that way in my early 20s. It was just exhausting, to be honest, and I felt like I couldn't make genuine connections with people since what they were interacting with was the mask, not me. That exact metaphor was how I thought of it.

I remember what a relief it was to finally pull off those masks and just be myself. And it has made my life so much richer and happier, frankly.

I'm not saying to be flamboyant at work or whatnot. There's no need to talk about private things in that sort of situation. But focusing your energy on being who you are rather than spending it trying to hold up a version that you want them to see? Priceless. One can be authentic in even situations like those without giving away too much information.

And really? Confidence is sexy. Being comfortable in your own skin is sexy.

If it's something you'd like to try out, start small. Are there friendships where you'd like to build a deeper connection? I would try to be less self-conscious and just focus on responding without thinking of how you want someone to respond, or how you're coming across. Try it out slowly and see how it makes you feel.

True, genuine intimacy where people feel like they can be wholly themselves is one of the most fabulous things in the world. I honestly believe there is no part of myself that I have to keep hidden from Henry. Not even the worst bits of me.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:10 pm

I really like how Charles is making more of an effort to build in time for us, even if it's just a little. He always has plans on Friday nights, but he came over afterward just to crawl into bed with me for sleepy cuddles. He had to work today so we mostly just slept together but that's okay. Snuggles are good things :)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:15 am

SSQ wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:10 pm
I really like how Charles is making more of an effort to build in time for us, even if it's just a little. He always has plans on Friday nights, but he came over afterward just to crawl into bed with me for sleepy cuddles. He had to work today so we mostly just slept together but that's okay. Snuggles are good things :)
Where was Henry? This reads as if you were sleeping alone?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:01 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:15 am
SSQ wrote:
I was. We don't sleep as a threesome because I like having my space in bed.

Henry and I don't always sleep together because he disturbs me at night- I'm a very light sleeper. So we have two bedrooms. We sleep together about half the time because we enjoy the closeness and intimacy but we also need to make sure we get some uninterrupted sleep.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:08 pm

SSQ wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:01 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
SSQ wrote:

Henry and I don't always sleep together because he disturbs me at night- I'm a very light sleeper. So we have two bedrooms. We sleep together about half the time because we enjoy the closeness and intimacy but we also need to make sure we get some uninterrupted sleep.
Understood. Speaking from experience, a memory foam mattress goes a long way to not interrupting your partner. Made a world of difference for us as I tend to get up a lot in the night and I could jump on my side of the bed and motion isn't transferred to her side. Just saying.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:16 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:08 pm
SSQ wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:01 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
SSQ wrote:

Understood. Speaking from experience, a memory foam mattress goes a long way to not interrupting your partner. Made a world of difference for us as I tend to get up a lot in the night and I could jump on my side of the bed and motion isn't transferred to her side. Just saying.
LOL. I've got a Tempurpedic and motion still wakes me. Although mine is 11 years old and I'd like to replace it, but that's not in the budget at the moment.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:15 am

You mentioned earlier in this thread about a lot of creeps responding to personals ads. For the reason my wife now meets men in various ways in the course of her daily life, we haven't posted an ad since two successive placements when she began dating other men. But we too learned there are many men who who few women would care to be involved. She quickly learned how to separate the bad from the better. At that time, she would meet them first at some neutral location like a coffee shop to find out what they were like before giving out her full name, phone number or home address.

The responses were too plentiful for practicality anyway, so it worked out fine the way she handled it. I think placing a personals ad with a photo, even without the woman's face showing, is the quickest way to begin in this lifestyle. The men she chose weren't necessarily the type she first imagined. The second guy she met through an ad was a student near a decade younger than she had considered, but they were together for three years until he moved away. Ads are probably the best way to start unless a wife already knows someone interested in fucking her.

~Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:18 am

I'm not remembering where I said that, but I guess I might have done? It's a long thread lol.

I certainly don't give out my full name at all, unless I wind up dating someone romantically. You can also get a masking app for your phone number like Burner, which makes it very easy to get rid of a creep. It's not necessary to give out personal information unless you're developing that kind of relationship.

I have zero interest in placing ads with photos anyway. That never appealed to me because then yes by far I'd get far too many responses. I preferred making a very specific ad because I would get fewer replies but of a much higher quality. I don't play numbers games and I think they're pretty stupid, generally. I want what I'm looking for, not to weed through a large pool. That's not fun; it's time wasting and it's a pain in the ass.

I think in general that our preferences change over time (look at mine over the years just in this thread) and we often find that what we want isn't what we thought we were looking for. It's very interesting.

Was there a specific reason you brought this back up?

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:32 am

Birthdays have always been a big deal in my family. Today is my birthday. So I had my party last weekend and celebrated with all my friends. Then tonight I celebrate with Henry and Kiddo. And tomorrow I celebrate with Charles.

It's fun feeling special :)

I have an Amazon wishlist if anyone feels like sending me a birthday present- I do show my gratitude :) I wonder what my boys are going to give me. Henry and I have talked about doing an experience type thing, and I think that would be a lot of fun.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:37 am

Happy Birthday from Farmgirl and myself!

Maychild2170
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Maychild2170 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:56 am

Happy Birthday SSQ!! I haven't been on the forum long but can see you're a real font of knowledge and appear to be living the dream.

So enjoy your special day with your special guys and here's to many more years of being fabulous x
Women are on earth to be adored and men to adore them