Poll: Who knows about your Lifestyle?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who knows about your Lifestyle?

- Everyone & their brother already knows.
3%
- A number of people that matter to us already know.
15%
- Only 1 or 2 folks very close to us know
35%
- Some folks close to us suspect & have broached the question.
5%
- No one knows, although one or two close contacts suspect.
9%
- No one knows & no one suspects. If they did, we'd manage anyhow.
6%
- No one knows & no one suspects. We really prefer it stays that way.
21%
- No one knows & no one suspects. If that were to change, we'd be up shit creek.
7%

Total votes: 573

McRex
Trainable

Re: Poll: Who knows about your Lifestyle?

Unread post by McRex » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:07 am

Our parents know that my wife has connections on the side and the employees at her work know about it because she's sleeping with one of her colleagues. Everyone thinks it's just a temporary glitch, but strongly support her. She wanted to share with her female friends, but at the last moment changed her mind, perhaps in the future.

reader01810
Player

Unread post by reader01810 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:07 am

Several of my Hotwife's GFs know and it's HOT that they do...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:46 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:41 pm
Those of you that think only a few people know...you’re in for a surprise. We thought the same thing for years.
More people than you think, or either know and/or have heard from others about you, or suspect something is gong on. Trust me on this one.
I agree. The longer my wife and I are in this lifestyle, more people approach one or both of us and ask if the rumors are true. Often, the rumor is not accurate, but the gist of it that we are swingers, have an open marriage, are a really kinky couple, ect. are real close.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:08 am

Wife's sisters and some of her coworkers know. Coworker gossip is that she's an easy lay, I'm a cuckold. The coworker talk was actually a good thing, as it resulted in guys coming on to her. So many that she could pick and choose. Not a bad situation. Eventually she was having sex with the boss, and did so for years, often traveling with him as his wife. "Talk" isn't necessarily a bad thing if handled right.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:58 am

I answered 1 or 2 close to us, only because you didn't have an option, a few people we have met but don't know well. There was a waitress who we told that my widea was going to get fucked but not by me.... my wife told one coworker while they were at a conference that she had a hall pass and that I had a small dick, and one woman she worked with at a temp agency that she has fucked around, the woman had disclosed that she had a cuck first.

I wish more people knew. I have told 1 friend from high school and a couple of coworkers.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:08 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:08 am
Wife's sisters and some of her coworkers know. Coworker gossip is that she's an easy lay, I'm a cuckold. The coworker talk was actually a good thing, as it resulted in guys coming on to her. So many that she could pick and choose. Not a bad situation. Eventually she was having sex with the boss, and did so for years, often traveling with him as his wife. "Talk" isn't necessarily a bad thing if handled right.
Kind of the same thing at my wife's work. All the guys would talk about what a slut she and another co-worker were...but they were guessing. They'd guess'd right, but none knew. One of the guys she did get with from there told her he was encouraged by the other guys to go after her because "she's an easy lay." The men she had affairs with from work weren't talkers -- they had TONS to lose if found out -- so all the others were just guessing...and hoping.

Troi

Rag51top
Virgin

Unread post by Rag51top » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:00 am

My sister-in-law knows. When we lived down south she moved in with us for about 6 months right after she turned 18 and graduated from HS. She rode down with the best man from our wedding. They stopped on the way at one of his cousin's and spent the night. He told me that she fucked him silly that night. (PS he had also fucked my wife so he got both of them. I was jealous for sure) She had told Jean about her sexploits giving BJ's and fucking her way through her senior year so we knew she loved spontaneous sex.

One weekend we were planning on going over to a couple we swapped with for an evening of fun and she asked if she could go along. Of course when she asked she did not know we were going over there to swap partners. So after she asked to go along Jean bluntly asked her if she wanted to hook up with someone that night. When her sister asked who would be there Jean told her we would have Roger fix her up and she could have her pick from a little dick to an OMG. She looked at Jean kind of funny and asked how would you know if they had a little or big dick and Jean just laughed and said because I've slept with them. Jean then told her she would not advise her to pick that OMG dick because she was sore for two days. Her sister told her to just pick the best one and that night we swapped with our friends and her sister got nailed by the guy Roger invited over. I must say afterwards he was delighted that he got to fuck her. The best part for me that night was playing strip poker before we swapped and I finally got to see my sister-in-law naked.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:41 pm

Same here. My wife told several of her girlfriends and only one reacted strangely. The rest were really curious and excited for her. The one who initially was concerned is now okay and even wants to know about the experiences with my hotwife and her boyfriends.

Some of my in-laws are suspicious but have no proof yet. I’m finally telling one of them who lives out of town in a week or so since I can trust her to keep it to herself and her boyfriend. She actually has two really close friends who have a long term open marriage where we still live. I would love for the husband to meet with my wife on a date and see if they click.

It would be super hot and sexy to see this couple, who we met almost 20 years ago, at the next family social gathering knowing the husband is currently fucking my wife bareback and see how he and my wife interact. I would give them both a big hug and backslap whispering in his ear how much I enjoy them taking care of my wife’s needs.
My wife’s not really bi but she might let me and his wife watch them if all works out.

reader01810 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:07 am
Last edited by Minnhotwife on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:12 pm

We have three friends and their significant others that know we are in the lifestyle

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:08 am

Minnhotwife wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:41 pm
Same here. My wife told several of her girlfriends and only one reacted strangely. The rest were really curious and excited for her. The one who initially was concerned is now okay and even wants to know about the experiences with my hotwife and her boyfriends.

Some of my in-laws are suspicious but have no proof yet. I’m finally telling one of them who lives out of town in a week or so since I can trust her to keep it to herself and her boyfriend. She actually has two really close friends who have a long term open marriage where we still live. I would love for the husband to meet with my wife on a date and see if they click.

It would be super hot and sexy to see this couple, who we met almost 20 years ago, at the next family social gathering knowing the husband is currently fucking my wife bareback and see how he and my wife interact. I would give them both a big hug and backslap whispering in his ear how much I enjoy them taking care of my wife’s needs.
My wife’s not really bi but she might let me and his wife watch them if all works out.

reader01810 wrote:
It must be very exciting for you, knowing that they know. Are you around them often ?? Do they give you “knowing looks” when you see them ??

I doubt very much that her discussions with them end with your wife simply saying that she has boyfriends. They will immediately ask “what about your husband.. does he know ??”. She will have to answer that and explain your situation to them. What do you think she says ?? Do you think she says “he is a cuckold and waits at home to lick my BF’s cum out of my pussy ??”.. or “he likes to fuck me while my pussy is slippery with my BF’s cum ??” Or.. he stays at home jerking off while he is waiting for me to come home to tell him all the details ??”... Hmmmmm.. what does she tell them ?? What does she say ?? How much do they really know about your lifestyle ??

What are you going to tell your in-law in a week or so ?? She is going to have those same questions. I think you are realizing that you are accepting who you are and are proud to expose yourself to others. It IS very exciting, isn’t it ?? It makes your dicky HARD, doesn’t it ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Open Minded Husband
Prepubescent

Unread post by Open Minded Husband » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:27 am

Of those who know my wife is a Hotwife after the initial shock of finding out, strangely enough their attitudes about becomes very positive. With the feedback along the lines of...wished we had a marriage yours..with the ones that know looking up to my wife like some type of role model. Her female friends love asking her questions about it

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:10 am

Brad,

Sir. Thanks for the reply. Also, thank you Sir for all of the hard work in private messages over the last few years. I wouldn’t be at this point without you, and a few others here on OHW. However, you are the main reason

My wife told her friends about her hotwife experiences. I honestly don’t know in how much detail. They all still treat me the exact same way so they must be happy for my wife and appreciate what I am doing for her.

Our in-laws must talk about it behind our back as no one has talked to us directly about it. Last summer, someone brought up the topic of open marriages and we don’t think it was a coincidence. It did make us a little nervous but that’s about it. If someone asked me, I would be honest and tell them about it.

I plan to tell my sister-in-law we have an open marriage and I enjoy seeing her sister fuck other guys. She is very open and I will answer any specific questions she has for me.

It does make my dick really hard thinking about telling my sister-in-law about it.

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:08 am
Minnhotwife wrote:

reader01810 wrote:
It must be very exciting for you, knowing that they know. Are you around them often ?? Do they give you “knowing looks” when you see them ??

I doubt very much that her discussions with them end with your wife simply saying that she has boyfriends. They will immediately ask “what about your husband.. does he know ??”. She will have to answer that and explain your situation to them. What do you think she says ?? Do you think she says “he is a cuckold and waits at home to lick my BF’s cum out of my pussy ??”.. or “he likes to fuck me while my pussy is slippery with my BF’s cum ??” Or.. he stays at home jerking off while he is waiting for me to come home to tell him all the details ??”... Hmmmmm.. what does she tell them ?? What does she say ?? How much do they really know about your lifestyle ??

What are you going to tell your in-law in a week or so ?? She is going to have those same questions. I think you are realizing that you are accepting who you are and are proud to expose yourself to others. It IS very exciting, isn’t it ?? It makes your dicky HARD, doesn’t it ??

Brad

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:55 am

Minnhotwife wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:10 am
Brad,

Sir. Thanks for the reply. Also, thank you Sir for all of the hard work in private messages over the last few years. I wouldn’t be at this point without you, and a few others here on OHW. However, you are the main reason

My wife told her friends about her hotwife experiences. I honestly don’t know in how much detail. They all still treat me the exact same way so they must be happy for my wife and appreciate what I am doing for her.

Our in-laws must talk about it behind our back as no one has talked to us directly about it. Last summer, someone brought up the topic of open marriages and we don’t think it was a coincidence. It did make us a little nervous but that’s about it. If someone asked me, I would be honest and tell them about it.

I plan to tell my sister-in-law we have an open marriage and I enjoy seeing her sister fuck other guys. She is very open and I will answer any specific questions she has for me.

It does make my dick really hard thinking about telling my sister-in-law about it.

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:08 am
Minnhotwife wrote:

reader01810 wrote:

Brad

Minnhotwife,

I am happy to see the progress you have made as we have been able to talk privately and discuss the details of your fears and acceptance that we cannot really discuss in the forum. Many PM me and I am always there to offer my opinions.

You might never know how much your wife has told her friends but rest assured that they had the same questions I mentioned. And who knows, she might have helped some to experience the same excitement she experiences with a BF !! I am sure they respect you as a cuckold that that allows her to freely enjoy her adventures.

I think we are all anxious to know when you talk to your sister in-law and the questions she has for you.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

mrandmrsbusty
Virgin

Unread post by mrandmrsbusty » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 pm

my wifes best friend knows about our lifestyle, but keeps it a secret and a friend of mine does and he has had the pleasure of my wife, but again keeps it secret

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 pm

Some of my wife’s friends know about our hotwife experiences.

I just told an old friend about our open marriage a few days ago. He was totally cool about it and said he would keep it a secret from mutual friends. Didn’t have many questions but I did go into some detail about my wife’s past relationships. It felt really good telling someone I worked with for years my wife likes to fuck other men and now I feel even more relaxed 😎 and ready to tell others about us.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he wanted to fuck :whip: my wife if given the opportunity and to be honest, I would like to see him with her.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:24 am

Minnhotwife wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 pm

I just told an old friend about our open marriage a few days ago. He was totally cool about it and said he would keep it a secret from mutual friends. Didn’t have many questions but I did go into some detail about my wife’s past relationships. It felt really good telling someone I worked with for years my wife likes to fuck other men and now I feel even more relaxed 😎 and ready to tell others about us.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he wanted to fuck :whip: my wife if given the opportunity and to be honest, I would like to see him with her.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he wants her either !! If he plans a trip to “come visit an old friend” you can be assured what is on his mind. As you talk more you might mention that it would be hot seeing him with her.. and maybe he should plan a visit and see where things lead !! Your conversations will be very exciting.. You might be surprised !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

robandkate
Virgin

Unread post by robandkate » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:00 am

Given the above comments about more people than we think knowing about our open lifestyle, there are certain people that we are certain know about our activities.

Kate's brother and his wife (non-lifestyle) know and our son and daughter know. As discreet as we tried to be, our son and daughter each figured it out when they were teens. They probably each suspected for a while before each of them asked us about it.

Over a period of years, Kate has had sex with s number of married men we know in our everyday life, so they know, but certainly not their wives.
Feel free to email me at robandkate@hotmail.com

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:19 am

robandkate wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:00 am
Given the above comments about more people than we think knowing about our open lifestyle, there are certain people that we are certain know about our activities.

Kate's brother and his wife (non-lifestyle) know and our son and daughter know. As discreet as we tried to be, our son and daughter each figured it out when they were teens. They probably each suspected for a while before each of them asked us about it.

Over a period of years, Kate has had sex with s number of married men we know in our everyday life, so they know, but certainly not their wives.
Our kids also seemed to figure it out in their early to mid-teens despite our best efforts. none seemed to have an issue with it.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:42 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:24 am
Minnhotwife wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 pm

I wouldn’t be shocked if he wants her either !! If he plans a trip to “come visit an old friend” you can be assured what is on his mind. As you talk more you might mention that it would be hot seeing him with her.. and maybe he should plan a visit and see where things lead !! Your conversations will be very exciting.. You might be surprised !!

Brad
Sir Brad,

That sounds like fun but I would rather my hotwife go visit him where he lives. I might send him a few recent pics of my wife to remind him what she looks like and ask if he can believe she's a hotwife. He's also in a long term relationship and so has to be careful but might play with the right conditions. I would like to spend the rest of my life knowing he's had hot sex with my wife every time we talk and get together with our families or mutual friends.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:54 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:19 am
robandkate wrote:

Our kids also seemed to figure it out in their early to mid-teens despite our best efforts. none seemed to have an issue with it.
Our daughter, too, found out about her mother dating other men as a early teen, and seemed to have no issue or problems with it. It certainly made things easier once she found out, because we didn't have to have my wife sneak around or make up excuses when she went out. My daughter's attitude was "that's just the way mom is, and dad is okay with it."

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:05 am

gatorrdw wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:43 am
The only family member that actually knows is my wife's youngest sister. It was a morning when the black man that was her 2nd husband, living with us as a "renter" didn't go to work that morning due to having an appointment and was railing my wife in our bed when the youngest sister came into the house and my wife had forgotten that she was coming over that morning.....
Hot story!

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:08 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:54 am
rypmar7 wrote:
robandkate wrote:

Our daughter, too, found out about her mother dating other men as a early teen, and seemed to have no issue or problems with it. It certainly made things easier once she found out, because we didn't have to have my wife sneak around or make up excuses when she went out. My daughter's attitude was "that's just the way mom is, and dad is okay with it."
I think our oldest might have some idea we are not monogamous but so far hasn't asked or said anything yet. It will be easier once we know for sure either way.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:58 am

isinlarsa wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
robandkate wrote:

That is really how our kids acted, too. If she had a regular, they called him Uncle _______ whatever his name was.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:27 am

rypmar7 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:58 am
isinlarsa wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
robandkate wrote:

That is really how our kids acted, too. If she had a regular, they called him Uncle _______ whatever his name was.
My wife was seldom picked up by the men she dated, and with one exception our daughter never met a man she dated, but she knew when her mother was going out. As my daughter became an older teen, I think she and her mother talked, but they never shared with me what they talked about.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:08 pm

I'm not a HWH yet, but I always wonder how many of ANY hotwife's girlfriends would be upset if they knew what she was doing. Or would they instead be curious and maybe even jealous of all the fun she was having?

I think it would be hot for a hotwife to share her secret "fun arrangement" with her girlfriends. And then they ask the husband if he likes her playing with other guys, or compliments him for being such an understanding husband. Maybe those girlfriends ask the hotwife how to bring up the subject with THEIR husbands so they can have fun on the side too. I'd love to hear those conversations!!!