Poll: Who knows about your Lifestyle?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Who knows about your Lifestyle?

- Everyone & their brother already knows.
3%
- A number of people that matter to us already know.
15%
- Only 1 or 2 folks very close to us know
35%
- Some folks close to us suspect & have broached the question.
5%
- No one knows, although one or two close contacts suspect.
9%
- No one knows & no one suspects. If they did, we'd manage anyhow.
6%
- No one knows & no one suspects. We really prefer it stays that way.
21%
- No one knows & no one suspects. If that were to change, we'd be up shit creek.
7%

Total votes: 574

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poll: Who knows about your Lifestyle?

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri May 26, 2023 11:31 pm

There's urban legend and there's reality. A soldier would be a fool to brag about fucking a married woman. My bet would be on urban legend.

FLHD_GottaHottie
Virgin

Unread post by FLHD_GottaHottie » Sat May 27, 2023 12:15 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:32 pm
Tank Turner wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 4:28 pm
One of the reasons my wife generally targets young military studs is the UCMJ. Adultery committed by US military members is punishable under UCMJ. My wife knows that military studs are not likely to brag about fucking a married woman for fear of punishment. They can be punished for contracting an STD.

If you believe it actually works like that in real life, I've got a bridge in San Francisco to sell you....real cheap.

The adultery charge is only used if it impacts unit cohesion, and the STD charge is for willful, frequent cases.
All soldiers, sailors, and Marines brag about fucking married women :roll:.
Hell! The line of guys waiting to get into the EM Club on Friday and Saturday nights when a ship deployed just to chase the “WestPac Widows” was longer than the line for the men’s bathroom during halftime of an NFL game. 😎

kumcrazycpl
Trainable

Unread post by kumcrazycpl » Sat May 27, 2023 2:09 am

My wife's adult children know, we were married when they were young. Our maid of honor and a few close friends, and im sure all our neighbors know.
Steady stream of vehicles when I'm at work lol.

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Sat May 27, 2023 3:48 am

FLHD_GottaHottie wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:15 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:32 pm
Tank Turner wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 4:28 pm
One of the reasons my wife generally targets young military studs is the UCMJ. Adultery committed by US military members is punishable under UCMJ. My wife knows that military studs are not likely to brag about fucking a married woman for fear of punishment. They can be punished for contracting an STD.

If you believe it actually works like that in real life, I've got a bridge in San Francisco to sell you....real cheap.

The adultery charge is only used if it impacts unit cohesion, and the STD charge is for willful, frequent cases.
All soldiers, sailors, and Marines brag about fucking married women :roll:.
Hell! The line of guys waiting to get into the EM Club on Friday and Saturday nights when a ship deployed just to chase the “WestPac Widows” was longer than the line for the men’s bathroom during halftime of an NFL game. 😎
[/quote

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Sat May 27, 2023 3:55 am

Back in the early sixties, it was common knowledge that a number of officers on our base held key-swap parties. One of my unmarried friends who had been accepted into an officer training program was invited to one party during the time he was waiting for his training to begin, so I guess being married was not a requirement to attend.
As for STDs, in those pre-AIDS days, there was usually a medic at the base hospital that that would conduct off-the-record sick call visits for friends.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat May 27, 2023 10:03 am

Hi JRE2,

I had a friend who joined the navy out of high school. He did a WestPac tour. He told that sailors who caught the clap & other STD's while in the Philippines went to Filipino physicians for treatment. If I remember correctly, if sailors were treated by US Navy physicians, it was included in their navy file.

The US Navy owns sailors. It makes the rules.

I was told by a former US Navy physician that superior officers preferred to not know about sexual violations of USMJ. If superior officers learned that military personnel were involved in adulterous activity, it forced them in a position that they'd rather avoid. If superior officers failed to investigate allegations, they were up shit creek. If they didn't know, they couldn't be held accountable for not investigating what they didn't know. My guess adultery was almost exclusively reported when a soldier, sailor, or airman was banging the wife of another military man. I know as absolutely factual that my wife would never think of telling anyone in the US Military that she was married and fucking a soldier to whom she was not married.

I have never, ever heard of a man in the US Military bragging about fucking a married woman. He'd be a fool to do so. It's a don't tell and no one will ask policy.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 27, 2023 11:49 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 10:03 am
Hi JRE2,

I had a friend who joined the navy out of high school. He did a WestPac tour. He told that sailors who caught the clap & other STD's while in the Philippines went to Filipino physicians for treatment. If I remember correctly, if sailors were treated by US Navy physicians, it was included in their navy file.

I was told by a former US Navy physician that superior officers preferred to not know about sexual violations of USMJ. If superior officers learned that military personnel were involved in adulterous activity, it forced them in a position that they'd rather avoid. If superior officers failed to investigate allegations, they were up shit creek. If they didn't know, they couldn't be held accountable for not investigating what they didn't know. My guess adultery was almost exclusively reported when a soldier, sailor, or airman was banging the wife of another military man. I know as absolutely factual that my wife would never think of telling anyone in the US Military that she was married and fucking a soldier to whom she was not married.

I have never, ever heard of a man in the US Military bragging about fucking a married woman. He'd be a fool to do so. It's a don't tell and no one will ask policy.
Tank, you need to send that check for the bridge to Farmgirl.
You want to talk about someone that knows someone, and you've never been in any branch of the military. I am a Marine, as are several on this site. Many more are Army, Navy. A. F., C. G., for you to use the military to prop up one of your stories is despicable. The only worse thing would be for you to claim that you had served, at least you didn't do that.
Your being able to post parts of the UCMJ says absolutely nothing about how it is applied.
Perhaps you could post exerts from the AMA and practice medicine instead.
This is a case of you being full of shit and not being smart enough to know it.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 27, 2023 9:46 pm

Cool your jets Her number 1. He is mostly correct thou he doesn't know what the UCMJ is. There is a lot of stuff that may violate the UCMtg J as it pretty much follows the civilian code. We all know it has a bunch of bullshit in it that isn't enforced. If any of you have run into problems with the county it usually means someone complained. They seldom go looking for problems without a complaint. Without a complaint there is no reason to ask or pursue. Speeding is legal if you aren't seen. Allens' wife Bunny used to fuck other guys a lot while he was in the Navy and as long as no one complains it's fine. A complaint and action has to be taken. The military knows personell fuck and it is technically illegal for a married woman or man to fuck outside the marriage it isn't looked into. No the officers don't want to hear that shit but if it is dumped on them they take action. No one wants to have to do that kind of thing. Cops hate family disputes as it's one of the most dangerous things to get in the middle of. The biggest difference in the military and the civilians is that if sex is between an officer and an enlisted that is a violation in itself and if one or both is married it gets really muddy. It isn't any different than a boss and employee in civilian life in most places of business it is not permitted or at least it's against the rules. At the same time we had a National Guard female officer marry an enlisted guy and get away with it. They met and married on civilian time and thou it was technically not permitted it was overlooked as it happened and both were happy and it all happened without anyone knowing until it was already done and at that point it is legal from a civilian standpoint. It didn't interupt their work or have anything to do with supervision or chain of command. On top of that they were both great people.
The commanding general was a different deal. He was banging and E7 female who by the way had already had a kid by other than her husband. She was a subordinate and he was the commander and it was going on on duty. She got a permotion that many believed undeserved. They were both fired and a courts martial avoided as we didn't want the press. Firing a 2 star general is pretty severe thou it could have been a messy trial he lost a lot and so did she. Military is parallel to civilian law and for the most part the same. One guy gets stopped for going 10 over and another is going 15 over and doesn't get stopped. A lot of fucking goes on in the military and gets overlooked and sometimes it gets hammered. No different than civilian courts. Some of us did try to use common sense thou it's not as common as it used to be.
I had the intel officer come into my company area and accuse two of my female enlisted soldiers of compromising classified information. They were in a cafe with 2 navy enlisted. Very legal except for the information. I asked him what specifically they had said in the coversation. He didn't know. I told him to get his ass out of my area and not come back and accuse anyone in my company without specific information. He came back the next day and appologized as the information only meant something if you knew the operation. It was reported by 2 jealous enlisted Army guys who knew our operation. Some react and some over react.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon May 29, 2023 3:56 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 11:49 am
Tank Turner wrote:
Hi JRE2,

You want to talk about someone that knows someone, and you've never been in any branch of the military. I am a Marine, as are several on this site. Many more are Army, Navy. A. F., C. G., for you to use the military to prop up one of your stories is despicable. The only worse thing would be for you to claim that you had served, at least you didn't do that.
Your being able to post parts of the UCMJ says absolutely nothing about how it is applied.

You have no idea what I know. One of my relatives was a US Navy physician and officer. He had direct knowledge of UCMJ and how it was applied. Another of my relatives is a lawyer who has worked with JAG. So, HerNumber1, I have been exposed to military administrative process and legal process. When a solider is on a shit list, what would have been an administrative process or nothing at all could become a court martial.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon May 29, 2023 4:36 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 3:56 pm
Her number1 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 11:49 am
Tank Turner wrote:
Hi JRE2,

You have no idea what I know. One of my relatives was a US Navy physician and officer. He had direct knowledge of UCMJ and how it was applied. Another of my relatives is a lawyer who has worked with JAG. So, HerNumber1, I have been exposed to military administrative process and legal process. When a solider is on a shit list, what would have been an administrative process or nothing at all could become a court martial.
I meant what I said.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue May 30, 2023 6:38 pm

I listened to a hotwife podcast recently where in the opening remarks the narrator told of her motive for telling all was her need to make her experiences communal. She's a private person in her real life about hotwifing. Yet there's a certain loneliness that tends to accompany privacy, although people in this lifestyle have so much to share. The women who aren't knee-jerkedly judgmental will inevitably say, "Really?", in envy but in earnest, and then admit out loud or to themselves, "How lucky you are to be in such a marriage. OMG I would love that if only.. ." How fun it would be to show yourself on the cutting edge of something so evidently sensible and satisfying and conducive to happiness for a long term marriage. How far better than the deceitful path too frequently taken by conventional couples. My wife and I have often talked about how much we would love for her to have a friend to share some of this with. Maybe I can coax her to verify here on this site as an ice-breaker.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue May 30, 2023 6:47 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 6:38 pm
I listened to a hotwife podcast recently where in the opening remarks the narrator told of her motive for telling all was her need to make her experiences communal. She's a private person in her real life about hotwifing. Yet there's a certain loneliness that tends to accompany privacy, although people in this lifestyle have so much to share. The women who aren't knee-jerkedly judgmental will inevitably say, "Really?", in envy but in earnest, and then admit out loud or to themselves, "How lucky you are to be in such a marriage. OMG I would love that if only.. ." How fun it would be to show yourself on the cutting edge of something so evidently sensible and satisfying and conducive to happiness for a long term marriage. How far better than the deceitful path too frequently taken by conventional couples. My wife and I have often talked about how much we would love for her to have a friend to share some of this with. Maybe I can coax her to verify here on this site as an ice-breaker.

That would be awesome!

chris13491
Prepubescent

Unread post by chris13491 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:58 pm

its expanding week by week...

- My ex
- my ex MIL
- current wife
- current MIL (shes an absolute gossip so i dont doubt 5 other family members know)
- my Grandmother
- my Grandmother's wife
- one of my grandmothers close friends
- 2 of my wife's work friends
- all the guys both current and ex wife fucked and so on

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:15 am

chris13491 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:58 pm
its expanding week by week...

- My ex
- my ex MIL
- current wife
- current MIL (shes an absolute gossip so i dont doubt 5 other family members know)
- my Grandmother
- my Grandmother's wife
- one of my grandmothers close friends
- 2 of my wife's work friends
- all the guys both current and ex wife fucked and so on
:roll: Just wandering, maybe it would have been easier to list who doesn't know? ;)

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:54 pm

My sister knows and my best friend knows but neither one knows the other knows. We plan to keep it like that.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:03 pm

My mother and sister know. His brother knows because he fucks me. I recently pulled train for 5 work colleagues so f course they know but I do not know how much talking they did.

chris13491
Prepubescent

Unread post by chris13491 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:44 pm

elina wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:15 am
chris13491 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:58 pm
:roll: Just wandering, maybe it would have been easier to list who doesn't know? ;)
Well, you're not wrong :lol: