My wife is pregnant

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Would you want your HW to see the FB while pregnant?

Hell yes
66%
Not sure
8%
No
12%
I fantasize about the child being his
14%

Total votes: 452

audastrophy
Prepubescent

My wife is pregnant

Unread post by audastrophy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Would you want your wife to still sleep with her FB while pregnant? My wife conceived the night she first went with her FB but he used condoms (multiple times and magnums!) but when she got home I didn't but I did pullout. So I thought. Anyways we have not seen him since we found out and don't know how to approach him with it or if it will freak him out. Not to mention she is only 6 weeks so it just looks like a beer gut so sheiks self conscious and afraid he will judge. I personally think its a sexy idea, thinking it could be his, etc. what do you guys think? We will not be keeping the baby and she has a prescription of birth control now so no need for congratulations and such, we are too young. Thanks

allengt
Site Admin

Re: My wife is pregnant

Unread post by allengt » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:53 pm

She should just call him, tell him she is horny and that she is now pregnant so he does not have to use a condom. Most women get hornier when pregnant so she just might want him available often.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 pm

If you're not keeping the baby, why does he need to know? And what difference does it make if she's fucking him?

Sounds kind of odd that you think she's showing at 6 weeks, too.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:50 pm

SexySusieQ,

I think because the bull having impregnated the wife (even if only fantasized and hopefully not for real for most), is the epitome of male competition (aka, Sperm Wars). Not all men agree, but I think a pregnant woman it the icon of sexuality and if she's been impregnated by the bull, well, there isn't stronger proof that the other male is winning or has won that competition. Is also the pinnacle of denial of the husband - he can't or has lost the right to impregnate her which represents a great deal of male dominance and symbolic ownership for some males. If he is fucking her when she is pregnant, it is just that much more of an exclamation point on all of the above. I am of the opinion that this falls much more into the cuckold realm than the hotwife realm, but as I often say, there are some things that cross both realms in terms of erotic excitement and this is one of them.

Regards,
TriangleTangle

all4g
Virgin

Unread post by all4g » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 am

IMHO, this situation calls for a bit of defensive paranoia. The coincidence is just to cute, and the focus on MAGNUM condom increases my suspicions.

If this man deliberately impregnated your wife against her will by cheating the condom, you don't want him in your life, and absolutely not in your child's life.

icgsteve
Prepubescent

Unread post by icgsteve » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 am

all4g wrote:IMHO, this situation calls for a bit of defensive paranoia. The coincidence is just to cute, and the focus on MAGNUM condom increases my suspicions.

If this man deliberately impregnated your wife against her will by cheating the condom, you don't want him in your life, and absolutely not in your child's life.
agreed.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 am

I think there is just as good a chance that he will be turned on by her pregnancy as turned off. I think you would get more accurate results if your poll allowed two answers. I would of voted for hell yes and fantasize it's his.

J

Wonderfultoo
Virgin

Unread post by Wonderfultoo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:00 am

I am surprised there is hardly any mention of the child in this thread. This thread should be about the child, not about horniness or magnums.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am

Wonderfultoo wrote:I am surprised there is hardly any mention of the child in this thread. This thread should be about the child, not about horniness or magnums.
This site is not about children, and the question was only if a woman, his wife or any, should fuck other men while pregnant. There are plenty of sites on the net where you can discuss children and what is best for them.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

DaBolts
Experienced

Unread post by DaBolts » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

They are also not going to keep the fetus so why the need of a discussion

icgsteve
Prepubescent

Unread post by icgsteve » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:37 am

DaBolts wrote:They are also not going to keep the fetus so why the need of a discussion
that is how I originally read it too, but this is not completely clear. Adoption could have been what was meant.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 am

Yes, two answers would be appropriate, especially since the poll did not ask about the wife having her FB while planning to terminate the pregnancy.

The first answer is that it is always hot to imagine the FB doing his thing, pregnant or not. The removal of the fear of pregnancy could make the desire even more compelling for some. So the first answer is 'yes.'

The second answer is that exposing the fetus to STD's (a genuine risk) is poor parenting. Although the parents are responsible for the safety of the child (or ignoring its safety) under the law, I wouldn't want to expose a child-to-be to congenital infections and their attendant potential lifelong risks. So the second answer is 'no.'
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

audastrophy
Prepubescent

Unread post by audastrophy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 pm

SexySusieQ wrote:If you're not keeping the baby, why does he need to know? And what difference does it make if she's fucking him?

Idk why he does or doesn't but she is obviously showing, she is very short. So either way he will know wether we tell or not. It's just an awkward situation and he is our first FB.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:53 pm

audastrophy wrote:
SexySusieQ wrote:If you're not keeping the baby, why does he need to know? And what difference does it make if she's fucking him?

Idk why he does or doesn't but she is obviously showing, she is very short. So either way he will know wether we tell or not. It's just an awkward situation and he is our first FB.
She's bloated. She's not showing. Seriously. At 6 weeks the baby is the size of a grain of rice.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

johnycin
Prepubescent

Unread post by johnycin » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:20 pm

This has never happened to us, her getting pregnant, its been talked and discussed a lot though, the possibility comes with the territory. but if any guy fucking her could guarantee me a daughter, id have no problem whatsoever, oh and i have the resources time and love to give to any child however produced, before the PC people bust a gut questioning my morals.

Liz88
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liz88 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:06 pm

SSQ wrote:
audastrophy wrote:

She's bloated. She's not showing. Seriously. At 6 weeks the baby is the size of a grain of rice.
I agree - there is no way he is going to know at 6 weeks, especially if this is her first pregnancy. At most, he will just think she's gained a little weight. If she is getting an abortion then there is no reason to tell him anything. It will just open the door to more potential complications. And is meeting up with the FB your idea or hers? I know that if I were in her situation, I would not be in the mood for any kind of playtime.

livedit
Virgin

Unread post by livedit » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Liz88 wrote:
SSQ wrote:
audastrophy wrote:

I agree - there is no way he is going to know at 6 weeks, especially if this is her first pregnancy. At most, he will just think she's gained a little weight. If she is getting an abortion then there is no reason to tell him anything. It will just open the door to more potential complications. And is meeting up with the FB your idea or hers? I know that if I were in her situation, I would not be in the mood for any kind of playtime.
I would not be in the mood for any kind of playtime. (ditto)

sunnyme999
Virgin

Unread post by sunnyme999 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:12 pm

In her early stage of pregnancy, an out of town FB drop in while we had a small party in the house. After social with our friends, my wife assumed he wanted to fuck her for his visit. So she took him upstairs and let him fucked her since he is a rare guest and they both need to fuck each other. Later, they came down and continue with the party. That was an enjoyable visit, unplanned and hotwife style.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 am

You might consider the health risks for the baby and have him or them test or use condoms.... amd hope she gets super horny and fucks a lot.

Fucking a pregnant woman, especially missionary, requires good "balance"...

secretdatesdiary
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by secretdatesdiary » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 pm

That would be too much for us.

txhwhubby
Experienced

Unread post by txhwhubby » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:21 pm

If she's already pregnant he might as well keep fucking her. Why stop now?

KennyWintersFromFET
Prepubescent

Unread post by KennyWintersFromFET » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:25 am

audastrophy wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Would you want your wife to still sleep with her FB while pregnant? My wife conceived the night she first went with her FB but he used condoms (multiple times and magnums!) but when she got home I didn't but I did pullout. So I thought. Anyways we have not seen him since we found out and don't know how to approach him with it or if it will freak him out. Not to mention she is only 6 weeks so it just looks like a beer gut so sheiks self conscious and afraid he will judge. I personally think its a sexy idea, thinking it could be his, etc. what do you guys think? We will not be keeping the baby and she has a prescription of birth control now so no need for congratulations and such, we are too young. Thanks
It’s always best to be casual and let the bull know that YOU got her pregnant but she’d still love to play.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:59 am

Impregnation is the peak of hotwifing

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:47 am

AstaSilva wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:59 am

Maybe for you. :roll: When you get that way, let us know what you think then.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:33 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:47 am
AstaSilva wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:59 am

Maybe for you. :roll: When you get that way, let us know what you think then.
After watching my wife deliver our first I developed a whole new appreciation for the old saying, "If men had to have babies, we wouldn't."